• Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:46 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I may have knowledge, but..."
"I'm fired up!..."

"Trust me, it will be best not to meet her... she is impatient," Lucky replied to Odelia for her safety from Erza's wrath. He looked at Mick as he dismissed it as "Fire Dragon Iron Fist", his ears went flat, "That might be possible," he agreed with him. Lucky hopped off and looked around, then Odelia suggested something as he turned around and startled from her fist of fury, but the gate didn't make damage, "WAS THAT A NECESSARY!"
Nashi nearly gave up, her feet begin to bruise against the door, she was about to admit it, but suddenly the sudden hard bang hit against the sealed gate. She, Aurora, and Neel looked at the gate in confusion, "That doesn't sound like those-" her words cuts off from Lucky's shouting. She and Neel widen their eyes, so Neel rush to his older sister's aid and begin to shout, "Lucky, is that you!?" he cried out loud, "Mr. Neel! Are you and your sister okay in here!?" Lucky shouted from other side. Nashi stared at the the gate, just to confirm if that was Lucky, she can smell Mick, Azazel, her partner, and alcohol scent, "DO WE SOUND OKAY!? THANKS TO THAT FULL METAL JERK, WE ARE ALL IN ANEMIA AND HE STOLE OUR SCARVES!!" she yelled at her partner, this was Lucky's worse fear, "Aurora took care of us after we woken up. We kinda met Arachne, and she mentioned about using us to get Master Merlin's fragment's possession. What is she talking about?" he informed them, that they met Arachne. Aurora tilting her wolf head in puzzled grunt.
From outside of Crypt, Lucky widen his eyes, "Ms. Arachne might have found out from Ms. Mitsuki, this is bad," he muttered, his ears picked up sound of armored foot steps, he look back and saw Hunters in Black. He looked at the sealed gate, "Mido's experiments are coming! Ms. Nashi, Mr. Neel, is there a key to open this gate!?" he asked them quickly as possible. Aurora teleport herself in front of gate, then she placed one of her multiple hand at the gate, it disappeared, leaving Lucky surprised to see giant wolf dead to torso, Nashi and Neel were tied up and dried up blood around their neck, "Please, you have to stop Mido and Arachne," she begged all of them to stop Mido and Arachne. Lucky untied Neel's binded rope, he looked at Aurora as he gave her a signature grin, "You got it!" he replied as the binded rope was off, Neel's flaming aura burst up. He punched his fist against his palm, his eyes were glinting like his father's fierce enjoyment of fight, Hunters in Black were stunned beneath their helmet, not just Dragneels escaping, Odelia was with them. Neel activated his Dragon Force and his fire became yellow, "I'm all fired up with this Dragon Force! CRIMSON LOTUS: PHOENIX BLADE!" he shouts and surrounds his entire body with fire and then propels himself toward the Hunters in Black, leaving behind a long wake of flames, and hitting them with a devastating headbutt. Watching all of explosion, Nashi and Lucky jaw dropped, Aurora did not expected Neel will be a lot destructive. This gave Nashi an idea, she knows Neel wants to find fire user nicknamed "Firestorm", so she looked at Mick, "Hey Mick, do you remember when Neel was about to call us Firestorm, but it didn't fit us. Do you think, he should be one carry that name?"

"Aye, sir..."
"Let's finish this..."

User Image[/align

OOC:
Lucky Nashi Neel

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

"agreed ..." Mick said when Lucky spoke about Erza then saw Odelia punch the wall and went up to her and heard Nashi and Neel and quickly hugged them after the beings in black were defeated "don't worry guys, we'll get them back ... so glad you're both ok" he said then chuckled at Nashi "well he needed his own, only right he gets the one he could never fit with anyone else" he said then looked over at Odelia "meet my sister Nashi Dragneel and Igneel Dragneel Jr. but we just call him Neel" ... now lets get out of here quick before mom and dad worry, they said we're going to the water park soon as we get back" he said with a wide smile which seemed a better change to his scowl he wore since he got to this world

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia's strength must have done it before a massive creature came out infront of them telling them to stop Arachne and MIdo Odelia had to shield herself from doing something she didn't wnat to do thinking,'Is this those kids he be talking about?', she then noticed the siblings tied up on the floor relieved as the monstrous looking creature disappeared and they all made a break for it they came upon armored guard which was easily defeated by the young dragon slayer and then as the siblings reunited Odelia stood off to the side smirking as she crossed her arms,"Well Lads and lass you ready to leave?", she asked turning,"Where be the top of this thing..", she scratched her head,"Flying cat?", she turned to Lucky,"Can you be finding the exit for us? These children be talking about going home", she smiled,"Aye.. home... Liquor and ocean waves be rocking me to sleep..", Odelia began to let out a soft sigh as she closed her eyes imaging her home on the ship,"The smell of salt on the breeze...", she muttered to herself as she then became rather glum,"No rum... here though...".

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:09 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

After Neel came back and deactivated his Dragon Force, he and Nashi were hugged by their foster brother. Neel looked puzzled and tilting his head, "What are you talking about?" he asked them. Nashi glanced at Mick, then she smiled at Neel, "Oh we are just talking about the nickname... Firestorm," she said to Neel, who she nicknamed him Firestorm. Neel was taking some progress about Firestorm. Hearing their parents heading to water park, but Nashi was ticked as her vein begin to throb, "Not until I beat Arachne and Mido's faces for tarnishing Fairy Tail's name, and stole our scarves!" she shouts at him as her head look big. Lucky sweat dropped, "Nothing changes your mind eh," he replied, knew Nashi's mind was set. Lucky grabbed Nashi's lacrima phone from Mick's pocket and hand it to his partner, who gladly take it back. Aurora looked at Odelia, then she handed container that holds vestige to Neel, "If you see young man with white hair and predator yellow eyes, please give it to him. Karen entrusted him to carry her blood code," she requested Neel to give it to young man with white hair and predator yellow eyes. Neel nodded, then smiled, "You got it Aurora!" he hyperactivity replied and looked at Odelia, "What is up with that drunk lady?" he asked his older siblings. Lucky averted his eyes away from Odelia, "Problem is, we can't open the portal back to our realm. We don't know where is the base Ms. Mitsuki mentioned," he replied that they can't open a portal, Aurora spoken to them, "You three will put all six human hybrids in danger. If Mido learned they leave this world, he might experiment them torturously," she warned Lucky, Azazel, and Mick that Dragneels, Odelia, and three others human hybrids might get torcherous experiments, if they leave this realm. Aurora was fully aware of Mido's inhuman experiments, so she didn't want all six human hybrid experience torcher. Nashi and Neel looked at Aurora gravely shock, Neel didn't want to imagine how much torcher Mido will give them as he shivered with horrified look. Speaking of Mitsuki, "Wait, where is Mitsuki?" Nashi asked them, noticed half wolf demon wasn't with them, Lucky looked at his partner, "She is with Mr. Igneel and Ms. Lizzy to search for two other captive human hybrids. Ms. Arachne might be with Mr. Mido, that will be really bad, if the words got out from her mouth."

"Aye, sir..."
"Let's finish this..."

User Image[/align

OOC:
Lucky Nashi Neel

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:33 pm

[size+=24]Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"pirate .... i think" Mick said when Neel asked about Odelia then heard if they left then the other three who were here would get hurt making Mick sigh in slight annoyance "well at least i told mom we'd be a bit late .... speaking of" he said before handing Nashi her phone "she thinks we're all in town, i didn't wanna worry her. might be a good idea you call Sora though" he said then looked at Lucky and started to think "well .... we should at least find an open area so Azazel can fly us all out. even if we can't find the base it's better than staying here in case more of those black-cloaked weirdos show up again"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia began to hum to herself as she looked over the edge near where they had landed,"It be a far drop I were hoping that we could be getting out of this alive...", she sighed,"Nothing be easy though..", she grumbled to herself turning her attention to the 3 siblings she asked,"Do any of you be having an idea? I'm stuck", she scratched her head and looked down rather glumly,"Also..", she said rather darkly,"I can't find anymore Alcohol...", she looked down at her hands which trembled slightly,"I don't be liking this at all...", she clenched her fist feeling the rising irritation of the situation she knew her buzz wouldn't last forever and that p*ssed her off more than the feeling of being sober again;

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:32 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

Hearing about their mom, Nashi and Lucky looked at each other, however Neel looked at Odelia, who was sulking without an alcohol, "She reminds me of Cana," he commented to compare her to Cana's habit of drinking. Lucky sweat dropped as Nashi gladly take her lacrima phone back, "I looked everywhere for any alcohol, but nothing," he said to Odelia, however Neel's childish nature brighten up, "And oh boy! I am Firestorm!" he shouts excitedly, at the same time the labyrinth construction fell because of flame, thanks to Neel's recklessness. He paid no mind, while Nashi and Lucky sweat dropped about Neel's enthusiastic, Nashi looked at her brother, "Knowing mom, she will freak out. I will call her after we get our scarf back. We have to keep it ourselves," she replied to him, understand how Lucy feels, and refuse to come back until she and Neel get their scarf back. Suddenly Davis appeared from the front of the entrance, Nashi, Neel, and Lucky were highly on guard, noticed he's different. Davis pulled out the photo for facial recognition, he put the photo back in his pocket and raised his hands up, "Relax, I'm a friend and I am here to take you all to home base, and get your treatment from anemia. I already found Mitsuki, Nero, and Aerith," he rest assured that no need to fight. Dragneels and Lucky looked at each other and lowered their guard, Davis looked at Odelia and confused beneath his helmet, so Lucky spoken out, "Sorry about that, but Ms Odelia needed the alcohol like really badly," he informed him. Davis was a little stunned to see a talking cat, but regain his composure as he crossed his arm, "The home base has the bar, Coco will gladly give you the drink," he informed Odelia about the bar, he turned around and pulled out the walkie talkie, "This is Davis, I successfully rescued all six human hybrids and I will send them over. They need blood transfusion immediately," he spoken to walkie talkie. They can hear Murasame speaking, "Roger that, I will let Coco and other know." "Good, over and out."

"Aye, sir..."
"Let's finish this..."

User Image[/align

OOC:
Lucky Nashi Neel

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:53 pm

[size+=24]Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

glaring at the newcomer, Mick only snarled as his heat aura raised up "and we're supposed to immediately trust you?" Mick growled not wanting to get his guard down, most he ran into here wanted to kill them "and what are you talking about you rescuing them? We did all the hard work" he snapped as Azazel scoffed feeling his partner's annoyance "glory hog" the dragon said then heard the exchange over the radio and remained stern producing a flame in his hand "if this is a trick, if you're with the one who kidnapped my siblings .... then you better kill me first, cause if you end up betraying us i will roast you alive and throw you to those creatures that we ran into here, got it?!" he snarled making his aura spike up a bit before returning to only mild intensity

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia heard something about a booze and she was in immediately with the plan,'Aye! Such a trust worthy fella", she shushed MIck,"Hush lad... if he manages to not bring me the rum I will personally crack his skull..", she said cracking her knuckles as she placed a hand on her hip,"Take me to it now", she demands ready to leave the place and finally get some liqour in her feeling the buzz wearing off and the irriation of younger generation was rather annoying in her opnion for some reason the lad Adryn was so well behaved compared to this lot but she didn't like that little smartt mouth Hannah either," Aye... My head...", she complained;

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:33 am
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

"How the h*ll did Mido caught Odelia like that?" Davis thought about Odelia as he look questionable beneath his helmet, but he nodded in agreement. He looked at Nashi and Neel, especially Nashi's pink hair color. He briefly did witnessed Neel's Crimson Lotus Phoenix Blade, so base on what Mick said and his flame, he suspected both Nashi and Neel were hard to catch. Neel glanced at her brother, "Umm Mick, I don't think he's working with big meanie Mido," he pointed out because of white armor, unlike Mido's men, who were all in black. Lucky perked his ears, "Hmm come to think of it, his armor are white, rather than black," he added the difference between Hunters in Black and Cerberus Soldiers. Davis looked at Neel and Lucky, he was a little stunned to see a talking cat, "Another strange things happen, especially the talking cat," he commented, Lucky let out his nagging as his head went big, "For you information, my species is an Exceed!" he belittled him. Nashi sweat dropped, then Lucky gave both Nashi and Neel their celestial gate keys back. Nashi was relief that she didn't drop her keys, otherwise Aquarius will spank her as harsh punishment. She step up and looked at Davis, trusting him since she didn't smell Mido's scent all over him, "Please take us to home base," she accept his offer, "Ms. Nashi, Mr. Mido's experiments were actually once orphan human children," he warned her about Hunters in Black were once human orphans. This went silent, until her anime vein popped out of her head as her Flame of Emotion burst in flames, "I WANNA BEAT THAT MAD MAN!!!!" she yelled in anger, and was about to rush ahead to look for Mido, but Davis caught her shirt to make her stop, letting her thrashing around. He dragged very aggressive Nashi to the group, so he can teleport them to home base. Neel was in horror when he heard Lucky, "They were kids once, how did you-" he said, but cuts off when Davis teleport them all back to Home Base.

"Aye, sir..."
"Let's finish this..."

User Image

OOC:
Lucky Nashi Neel

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100