Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Grand Splendor Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:14 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

User Image

• π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ:The Big City - Grand Splendor Square γ€€ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Both γ€€ πŒπŽπŽπƒ: Concerned
    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Hopefully not single soon? γ€€ πŽπŽπ‚: --

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

He felt like a school girl in this moment, waiting for the next text message eagerly as he swung his legs over the arm of the couch. He was even staring at his phone eagerly, almost letting it slip from his fingers and fall on his face. That would have sucked if he did that. But he got tired of staring at the phone to wait so much, and hopped up from the couch instead to walk up to his room. As soon as he was in, he started to pull off his clothing to change into something cute that would be good for a date. When he was dressed, he looked at his phone again and pout. Nothing. Maybe he was busy?

As soon as he thought that, his jumped as his phone suddenly chimed. Now he dove for the device, his body bouncing on his bed as he grinned. Lying on his stomach, his legs lifted to swing them again. His cheeks were a soft pink as he chuckled to himself with a grin. "Dai-chan is so cute!~" Humming softly, the man quickly shot back a response before hopping up from his bed to put on some socks and shoes.

To: Dai-Chan emotion_bigheart

I would love to go to the Grand Splendor Square with you. I hear it is a great dating spot. They have arcades, rides, cafes and the like there. It could be a lot of fun!~

He slid on a coat in case it got cool before taking his keys and walking out the door. He made sure to lock them before making his way down the path leading from the door. He walked through the little gate and closed it before he started walking along the sidewalk with a smile. Taking his long braid, he placed it over his shoulder before pulling out his phone to send Daisuke another text.

To: Dai-Chan emotion_bigheart

Be sure to be careful on your way!~ Don't use up all your energy to get there so we can have a bunch of fun!~

When he made it to their meeting place, Heisuke looked around for his adorable date, his face turning to that of horror as he saw Daisuke looking like he was worse off than usual. He quickly rushed over to him, so that he could help him towards the nearest bench. "Dai-chan? What happened? You look like you fell down. Did someone hurt you?! D-Do I have to beat someone up?" He said with concern, though he wasn't sure how well he could fight at the moment.
  •  
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:17 am
    tiny14xx2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My flower, withered between
    The pages 2 and 3
    The once and forever bloom gone with my sins

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love
    And reveal to me my true name

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    Oh, how I wish to dream again
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark
    For hope I'd give my everything"

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

Well, at least the Square was not that far away, but it felt like it was 20,000 leagues under the sea for how hard it was to get there. His back was definitely still sore, but at least his arms and one leg weren't bothering him anymore; they just needed to be worked out of their malaise and all was good. His bad leg was the exact opposite. It was being a complete diva and mandating that he take a break asap or it was going to take a break, maybe even a literal one. Partway there he got another text from Hei-chan, this time telling him to be careful. He was half tempted to send back "too late," but that would just needlessly worry the man, and there was no reason for that. He was perfectly fine after all, nothing he wasn't used to by now. With how awkwardly and slowly he was moving, they ended up arriving at about the same time. And from the looks of things, Hei-chan was definitely not liking the new injured look that Daisuke was rocking. He was loathe to admit it, but he really appreciated the help. Practically as soon as Hei-chan rushed to his, side, he had an arm around the man and was leaning on him a bit, just enough that he didn't have to put much weight at all on the bad leg. Settling onto the bench was such a relief, though it wasn't exactly a perfect bench for lumbar support or whatever the hell it was that his back needed.

He held Hei-chan's hand, his thumb gently stroking the back of the man's hand. He even gave him a genuine smile, potentially a sign that he really was used to all of this pain. (("Don't worry about it, Hei-chan. I didn't get in a fight or anything, I just fell down some stairs. Truly, I'm not using that as a cover up for abuse. Well, I guess you could classify it as my peculiarity abusing me. That seems logical, right? People don't actually accidentally leave those old skates that you just strap onto your shoes sitting at the top of a flight of steps, right? It's definitely something you would only find in a cartoon." )) He rested his head against Hei-chan's shoulder, careful not to move his back at all. (("If we give it a few minutes, I will be good as new, or at least good as I will get. I...I hope I haven't messed up our date. I don't think my peculiarity knew I was coming to meet you. It likes you, so it probably wouldn't have acted up if it knew." )) Pain throbbed through his body in rhythm with his pulse, but it didn't matter, he wouldn't let anything ruin his first date ever. Even if he had to drag himself along using only his arms, he would do it so as not to ruin anything.

"But if to live, we have to be numb
    I'd rather know the pain
    I'd rather know, I'd rather know
    This happens almost never
    But it happened once to me
    And this will never be same
    The ends we seam together"

With: Hei-chanxxxxxxRelationship: Dating?xxxxxxPain: 6.5/10xxxxxxOoc: ____

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:18 am
    Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

User Image

• π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ:The Big City - Grand Splendor Square γ€€ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Both γ€€ πŒπŽπŽπƒ: Relaxed
    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Dating! γ€€ πŽπŽπ‚: --

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

He as pleased that Daisuke wasn't fighting him on sitting him down. If he did, he was going to get a talking to for sure. He needed to rest for a little while! Injures could be really bad if you aren't careful with them. Sitting next to him and scooting close, he smiled as Daisuke leaned against him. No, he didn't think that people normally have those kind of skates anymore. They weren't exactly practical. But the fact that he remembered them from his time...really made him feel old.Ugh, why did he have to be in his forties and not his 30s like Seiji at least? People were staring at the two of them as they passed, but Heisuke didn't care. yeah! Look at this fourty year old who still has some game! Hah! He is still young enough to date! Take that people!

His attention turned to Daisuke as he gave a soft smile and moved his hand to stroke his hair. This was very reminiscent of the school's event that just passed. "You didn't ruin the date. I am glad to have seen you again at least. Besides, I think all first dates have a low point and high points. We are just at a low point, but give it a moment and it will hit a high note in no time." He said softly before his eyes light up and he got an idea. Moving a little bit, his turned his head to give Dai a kiss on the lips. "See? Already at a high point now~" He chimed happily with a grin before he went back to stroking his head. It was such a beautiful day despite the slight cold and the clouds. Anything would become beautiful if you were in such a good mood like he was.

"I thought this before but, your peculiarity is somewhat sentient huh?" He hasn't come across many people with peculiarities like that before. Where it had a level of sentience to it. Well...other than that redhead that he heard Seiji talking to about computers before. From what he gathered, that kid also had an ability that made it seem as though technology had more awareness than people thought. That....that was like what they write in horror movies with killer computers and robots. It was a scary thought.
  •  
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:57 pm
    tiny14xx2

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

People were staring at them, though of course trying to make it look like they weren't staring, but he couldn't blame them. Here was this perfect god of a man, and he was being held back by a pathetic little worm who couldn't even leave his apartment without causing a raucous. Worse, he was probably going to end up with some nasty bruises from this, which would make him look even more pathetic. Oh well, at least the pain was receding a bit, though it still hurt like mad. He wanted to yell at the people staring that just because he wasn't quite so sound of body or luck, it didn't mean he couldn't be a remarkable boyfriend. He was loyal to a fault, and he would always stand up for Hei-chan, no matter what it cost him. That had to be worth something, right?

His worries moved to the back of his mind as Hei-chan started stroking his hair. It was putting him at ease, allowing him to finally relax a little, which in turn would allow his body to try and recover. It was reassuring to know he had not yet ruined things, and that the prognosis was expected to get better. He couldn't help but blush with the kiss, he would have deepened it, prolonged it, but Hei-chan backed away too quickly, and his back was in no condition to go chasing. (("Any time I'm with you is a high point, Hei-chan." )) He burrowed in a little closer, though stopped once he felt the man stroking his hair again. He almost felt like he would start purring were it not for the receding pain. (("Just to be on the safe side though, you'll have to keep an eye out for me. I wouldn't want to fall into a manhole...again." )) He was sort of teasing but at the same time it was true that he had fallen down a manhole before. And it was not like the cartoons at all, it actually really freaking hurt and he had been laid up for like a week or two afterwards. And an extra set of eyes looking for the random could always be helpful.

At the mention of his peculiarity, he sighed. He hated the damn thing, always had. He wished it would find someone else to haunt. Hell, he would pay the person's insurance if they took it from him. (("It might be, I'm really not entirely sure. I know it is tied to my thoughts and emotions, but whether it is purely a result of them or just uses that information to determine things, I don't know. It isn't as if I've ever talked with the damn menace or it talked to me." )) There were some things muttered under his breath in German, before he closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. (("Sorry. It and I have had a long-standing hatred. But I shouldn't let that get the better of me." )) In fact, what was he doing lounging about when they had a date? Sure he was still in a little bit of pain, but nothing so serious. He might not be able to run up and down the whole city all day, but if they threw in breaks every now and then, there wasn't anything that could stop him. (("Are you ready? As long as we aren't speed walking, I think I can keep up. And if you do decide to speed walk, I'll just make you carry me." ))

I'd rather know the pain

With: Hei-chanxxxxxxRelationship: Dating?xxxxxxPain: 4/10xxxxxxOoc: ____

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:52 pm
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 0/100 l With: Npc's and ? l Activity: Robbing a small bank l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack had made sure to collect his gear from his "Home" before walking through the area with purpose. He looked rather bored and disinterested in what was going on around him at the moment but that was far from the truth. Kaboom was hyper aware of his surroundings at the moment as he scanned every person, every corner, every shop he passed by as he mentally noted every all and escape route that'd he may need to take in case he needed it later on. The Villain would then set his eyes on the target, the small bank where it was one ATM and one desk with two computers at it. Not a big bank at all but he knew that they usually carried several thousand dollars at a time which was more than enough for him. Jack knew he didn't need the money but there was others who needed it and they were who he was stealing it for, he'd do what he had to do. Once Jack arrived the two women behind the desk gave him that usual polite introduction and Jack just let out a huff when asked how they could help him "I need to make a withdrawal actually..." he would then pull out the pistol he had hidden in his leather jacket and held it at the girls head "All the money you have and if I see either of your hands go below the desk, this place will be painted pink" Jack was bluffing honestly, he wouldn't kill either woman but he would injure them to get his point across. Jack stepped around to the other side of the desk and got behind the counter as one woman began working to open the money drawer "Hand up sweet cheeks, last thing I want is to ruin that pretty face" at least he was being kind of honest here. The other woman would finish emptying out the money drawer and placing it in a bag for Jack and whimpered a bit in fear as his gaze rested on the button under the desk. He would raise the gun and fired the gun, destroying the alarm button under the table just to buy himself a couple extra seconds. Both women would scream in terror and the gunshot finally drew the attention of a couple civilians who began screaming and running away. Jack would roll his eyes a bit and waved the gun at both ladies and grinned a bit in amusement "Pleasure doing business with you" with that he jumped the desk and began to run down the sidewalk before turning into an ally to make his grand escape.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:01 pm
    User Image
    {L o c a t i o n: Grand Splendor Square} {Company : Two strange men } {T h i s i s M e}
    ----------------------------------------------
    When Elone was so out of it she hadn't realized the male figure who had taken it upon himself to sit next to her. It wasn't till his voice broke the silence that she actually took notice of him. She didn't even notice how long he had been sitting there, she gave off a sigh of a little disappointment mainly aimed at herself. Here she's suppose to be a real hero but cant even notice her surroundings all to well. Her dark eye's peered over to the male who offered her food, it wasn't even open yet and she could smell the sweet scent she could tell they were fresh. Elone didn't even hesitate in taking the bag from him, any other person probably would have but food was on a new level what could go wrong with it. Absolutely nothing in her mind. As she opened the bag upon hearing the mans question she looked back at him as she stuffed a pastry in her mouth but shook her head forcing the food down her throat. "No not at all, Just lost track of time I guess" she spoke in a soft manner focusing mostly on the food. Realizing the amount she ate she sort of gave a small cough and bowed her head towards him. "Thank you for the food..sorry i ate most of it though" she had given a nervous laugh "I'll pay you back" which she would ..eventually thats if she ever remembered or saw this man again which a part of her didn't think she would.

She just blinked as she looked forward seeing yet another strange male coming towards her and the other man who had accompanied her. Although he was more beat up then anything, seemed more like trouble that she didn't want to get involved in but she had a funny feeling she was going to be anyway. As he first started speaking she just decided to avoid eye contact with him all together just to stare down at the ground beneath her feet. Elone couldn't quite tell if the two men knew each other from how the second spoke to him or if he was just that friendly with strangers. She was especially shocked when he sat down beside the blue haired male, though it didnt really show on her face which still contained that sleepy dazed look. Ooo, is that tonight's conquest? those words caught her attention enough she came back to her senses and peered over towards the two men she caught the second mans eyes on her and it took her a moment she glanced down at the pasterys and then back at him. She didnt realize he was talking about her until maybe thirty seconds later. She wasn't entirely sure if she should be insulted or if it was some sort of complement. Either way she couldn't really use her peculiarity out of the blue and on someone she believed to be a civilian was a big no no. "pastry?" she offered to the second male holding up the bag hoping to avoid any sort of arguing in a public place.

User Image

Alykia
    Hademar

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:23 pm
    Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

User Image

• π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ:The Big City - Grand Splendor Square γ€€ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Both γ€€ πŒπŽπŽπƒ: Relaxed

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

The fact that Daisuke has already fallen into a man hole...was concerning. It looked like he was going to have to keep a close eye on him! No matter, he was going to anyways.~ Heisuke may not be a pervert, but he did know how to appreciate someone for their looks. Even more so for their heart. And he could already tell that Daisuke had a big heart. He was such a sweet person that was understanding and considerate. The man sighed softly as he nuzzles again Daisuke with a grin. "I will protect you Dai-chan!~" He said happily with a bright smile before pecking his lips once again. Considering that they were just dating for the first time, kissing wouldn't normally be something they do like a couple would. But seeing as his tongue was already in Dai's mouth, he doubt that it really mattered anymore.

From what he gathered, Daisuke didn't really like his peculiarity. But he supposed that he could understand why he didn't like it. If it made your personal life hard, it could be difficult to find something you like about it."Hmm...I unfortunately have no way of knowing your pain fully, but I do feel like there should be a balance with your power and you. You have to be in harmony to work as one. Perhaps if you can find a common ground with your perc, you can move past the parts that get you injured?" He said softly with a small smile before he nod his head and stood up carefully to help Daisuke up. He really did believe that some people had the ability to live in harmony with their perc like he has. If you could find a way to make things work, it would make life easier. Especially if your perc has sentience and has something it may want. Coexisting was important for all relationships.

"I hope that you can some day find a common ground with one another and find a way to minimize your danger." Once Daisuke was standing and stable, Heisuke began their journey, starting with the Ferris wheel that towered over the rest of the square. "We an start there. You will be able to relax a bit longer in there and we can enjoy a lovely view.~" He couldn't even recall how long it had been since he was on a ride. 20 to 22 years maybe?
  •  
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:51 am
    tiny14xx2

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

He didn't know if there was anything he could do that would make the comedy actually ally with him, but he did know what needed to happen in order to make it at least only pick on him and not try to injure him. Well, he knew what direction he needed to head. How far he would have to go to make up for his past was unknown to him, but he at least knew the direction. He probably could have stood on his own, but a little help was always nice, made him have to use his back less. (("Oh I don't know if there is a perfect solution, but it seems being with you makes it behave a little better. I guess I just need to stay with you all of the time." )) He was kidding about that being a solution, it was much too early to insist upon being together that often, but it was true that he was generally safer in Hei-chan's presence. When he was with Hei-chan, that was the only time he basically wasn't a sixty year old in a twenty year old's broken body. Hell, it was even possible that he acted and even thought younger than his physical age! His brother probably wouldn't believe him when he told him, couldn't believe that the brother who had always been about as mature as his parents (or worse) was suddenly finding he could have an almost child-like nature as well.

They made their way towards the ferris wheel, or at least in that general direction, and it seemed that was the first thing they were going to do. (("Makes sense. We'll also be able to see what else is around here, if I can keep my eyes off you, that is." )) Damn, he had managed to come up with that line all on his own! Was he actually starting to develop a suave side? Was Hei-chan's grace and confidence and suavity so powerful that it was starting to seep into him? Well, saying that was how such things worked, which was pretty doubtful. He paid for their tickets, at least they were relatively cheap, but still, nickel and dime much? Once they were settled inside, he put an arm around his man, confident enough not to go for some cheap "accidental" way of doing it. He somehow managed to wait until they were about halfway up before he leaned in and caught his lover in a kiss, deepening it just the way he had been taught. And it would seem his hand had managed to find a resting point a little over halfway up Hei-chan's thigh. How ever had that happened? He didn't even notice, either, he was too absorbed in making sure the kiss was perfect while trying not to completely bliss out and almost pass out like he nearly did last time. Maybe they were high enough up that hardly anyone could see them, maybe.

I'd rather know the pain

With: Hei-chanxxxxxxRelationship: Madly in lovexxxxxxPain: -/10xxxxxxOoc: So the yandere begins...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Skill Up 50
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:37 pm
    User Image
    ZEKE
    The Protector

He watched as the woman took his whole bag instead of the one he offered her. Who does that? It wasn't as if he had a lack of funds, but now he had to go get some more. Pay him back? "Good, let's head to the bakery so you can do that now." He was about to get up so they could do just that when someone else entered the scene. Blue orbs shifted to look at the man who caught the gluttonous woman's attention. He was a mess. Looked like he got into a fight.

The man addressed him specifically. Acting in a way which made him suspicious. His face didn't give away his thoughts, however. It has been neutral throughout both exchanges. "If you knew me, you would know I wouldn't have one." He denied his request while pointing out the fact that they do not know each other. Focusing on moving one of his bags out of the way when he realized the man was going to trample it in order to squeeze in next to him--which of course caused him to move closer to the woman. His gaze shifted to the dazed person when she was brought up as a conquest. What was her deal? Before he could respond she offered the man something out of his own bag.

Zeke calmly took the bag out of her hand before the other could take it himself. Then he gathered the others and stood up. He took a step away from the bench before turning around. His gaze on the woman. "Coming? I'd take a twenty." He was giving her an option while ignoring the other person who wreaked of death. Zeke didn't care if she never paid him back in reality. That's why he moved to leave after giving her long enough to respond. If he was handed money, then he'd take it. Whether she followed him or not didn't matter. He only needed to go back to replace what was taken. Thus, he headed to the bakery.

That's when he heard something sounding a lot like a gunshot followed by screams. It wasn't happening right next to them, but it seemed fairly close.

Hademar

MilkShnake

Location: Walking away with a spacey lady and a rough looking male.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:13 pm
    Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

User Image

• π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ:The Big City - Grand Splendor Square γ€€ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Both γ€€ πŒπŽπŽπƒ: Flustered while also slightly aroused

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

He blinked in surprise at first, but when he looked at Dai again, his face was serious. (("You could.....just latch onto me and never let go..." )) His face returned to the playful nature and he chuckled as he nudge Dai. (("Just kidding~ I swear I am not a weirdo all the time." )) He joked with a grin, before his face became soft and he gave a small smile. (("But in all seriousness, please rely on me if you need to Daisuke. If that means that we have to be around each other a lot, then I don't see why not!~ I've liked hanging out with you so far. There is so much to like about you, you're like a squishy sweet person I wanna hold onto~. I just want to dive deeper in you to feel more of your squishy insides." )) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT SOUNDED LESS DIRTY WHEN IT WAS IN HIS HEAD! And he tried to cover that up as he made his way over the Ferris wheel, pleased that Dai changed the subject back to that.

However, the red tinge on his cheeks stayed as he chuckled along with Dai and board the Ferris wheel. They were sitting so close, and that only made his cheeks flare even more. It was getting so embarrassing! When he felt the arm wrap around him, his body scoot closer to Dai's. He let his gaze wander to the teacher, which seemed to be the same moment that Dai took up the opportunity to kiss Heisuke. His mouth was already parted, giving Daisuke better access to deepen the kiss. He felt like the hand on his thigh was super hot and he was very conscious of it as he returned the man's kiss with a small sound of pleasure. He felt like he was more into it than he was at the event before. Was it because this was a date and not a event with students?
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:05 am
    tiny14xx2

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

It was really no wonder Daisuke had felt like making out asap was a good idea, that last batch of flirting from Hei-chan had made it sound like there was very little keeping him from dragging Dai off somewhere private and banging him right then and there. Wasn't exactly what he was expecting, but he wouldn't have argued either so long as Hei-chan really did want to do that. After all, Hei-chan was the voice of reason and moderation in this relationship; Daisuke was willing to go as far as he was permitted, and keep it at that level 24/7. But Hei-chan had been right: they needed to take some things a bit more slowly. Maybe it was conceited of him, but he didn't want to lose his virginity in some random act, he wanted it to be special and exquisitely memorable.

Was...was that a moan he had heard? Was he actually succeeding at this? It felt like millions of lightning bolts were striking his nerves, and a pair of tiny little lightning bolts could be seen in his eyes. Wanting to do more than just parrot moves that had been taught to him, when the coast was clear, he went in for a gentle nibble at Hei-chan's lip. The physical aspects of intercourse and other such sensual actions were all about sensation and spontaneity, right? For different nerves to be activated by pressures and feelings they were unaccustomed to and did not expect. So if he could keep surprising him, he would be doing good, right? He broke away for a moment, just long enough to get a breath and whisper, "I don't think I could have made it another day without you." He wasn't even particularly aware of the fact that his hand had slid up further yet. Off in the distance, the main fountain stopped its gentle stream for a moment, only for the water to burst out, rising thirty or more feet into the air, and splashing down on everyone who happened to be nearby. Mechanics were not sure how that had happened.

I'd rather know the pain

With: heart heart Hei-chan heart heart xxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc: Hei-chan's gonna need a shock collar on this boy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:03 pm
    Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

User Image

• π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ:The Big City - Grand Splendor Square γ€€ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Both γ€€ πŒπŽπŽπƒ: Flustered while also slightly aroused

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

He felt like he couldn't breathe, was choking on the lump forming in his throat. It wasn't of fear, sorrow or discomfort...it was of a desire that he could only briefly remember feeling. 15 years is a long time to not be touched by another person intimately. Especially not in such a sensual way as Dai-chan was doing. The nibbling was certainly a surprise, earning a small gasp from the middle-aged man before he shivered and gripped Dai's shirt. (("Dai-chan...you're being too unfair...preying on me like that..." )) He said breathlessly, making another small sound as he released just how far up Dai-s hand had moved. He couldn't even focus on it either, not when his lips were taken again and he was right back at it, returning the man's passionate kisses.

He was the one to pull away this time, his hand resting over Dai's hand on his thigh.(("Dai-chan...this is getting dangerous now." )) He whined softly as licked his lips.(("I can't walk around if you keep putting your hands in delicate places Dai-chan." )) As much as he would like for that to happen, he also was worried about having a really awkward situation on his hands where he would have to ask to take another couple rides on the ferris wheel.

it was like the man controlling the ride heard him, for they stopped when they were at the top to let more people on, his gaze looking out. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now they were truly alone in the moment almost. no one could see them in this container while they were up here. Flushing nervously, the man fidgets with his pants.* (("I didn't know that you could be that passionate Dai-chan..." ))
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:20 am
    tiny14xx2”][/quote][/color]

[imgright="500
    https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAl_PP0Vh-WBeGJj2ZgCWELE[/imgright]

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

Oh god why did Hei-chan have to reward him so richly for every action? He couldn't help how forward he was being, he was being drawn in steadily and surely and there wasn't a single particle of his being that wanted to fight this inevitable force. ((β€œI can’t help it, you’re just too delectable.” )) Then once more the responsible adult of this pair pulled away, and…did Daisuke just whimper? He felt like a dog who had just been told no but didn’t know what he had done wrong. Still, he was well-trained and knew better than to advance when it was clear that was not wanted. He glanced down when he felt Hei-chan’s hand upon his own, and couldn’t help but start and stare wide-eyed when he saw where his hand had managed to place itself. That…had definitely not been intentional. ((β€œI-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to take things too far. Though I am pleased that my actions excite you." )) It was probably weird, but at this point he went in for a chaste kiss. (("You kept me in a similar state basically the entire time we were under that willow. I'm surprised I never passed out." )) He had thought it pretty obvious that the entire time they were under that willow (or at least a majority of that time) he had been quite aroused, but Hei-chan had managed to miss serenading birds and multiple attacks by Cupid, so maybe he hadn't noticed.

As if by magic, the ride stopped while they were at the very top. Well ok, it was logical for it to stop, but the timing appeared impeccable. The id was telling him to pounce on Hei-chan and give him all the loving that he could handle. The rest of his brain was reminding him that he had just been asked to desist and it wasn't right to assume that anything had changed. (("I didn't know I could be either. I've...never actually been in a romantic relationship before. Guess waiting so long added with near-death experiences makes for a volatile combination. I don't really know what I'm supposed to do, and I'll probably need you to teach me so many things, but I promise I will do anything to make you happy. Nothing brings me more joy than to see you smile." )) Yet again he had poured on the sap a bit too heavy, but at least he was being sincere. That and hopefully it would explain why he was always looking to Hei-chan for clues as to what he was supposed to do. He wanted to be a perfect boyfriend, but he really only knew a few basics.

I'd rather know the pain

With: Hei-chanxxxxxxRelationship: Dating!xxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc: Good job being the adult here, Hei-chan!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:15 pm
    User Image
    Hademar The Wretched

"Come now friend, never too late to start." With a flick of his wrist a lighter appeared, conjured by a stroke of cheap magic. His head scarcely nodded towards the kind lady and he winked with a the slightest hint of a grin. "Ask for a light, break the ice, there's your night." He went on casually loud enough for Elona to hear as well.

He puffed exaggerated plumes of smoke lighting his cigarette. A queer thing watching a stranger so comfortable around other strangers. His lanky arm stretched out behind Zeke, kicked out his right leg with a cartoonish flare, and rested it over his left kneecap. "Mmm, to living well and living long." He declared and snatched the lit cigar from his mouth.

Elona offered a pasty and his brow bounced with a mirth, grinning profusely in response. "Don't mind if I do!" The cigars ashes spilled onto Zeke's lap when he reached over for a pastry. "Woah now!" He raised both hands as if to imitate surrender. "She's just trying to be friendly." His head wobbled and he gave a low rumbling chuckle. "It's something you might consider."

Before Hademar could further impose himself on the two strangers a gunshot resonated not far from their location. Where Zeke reacted with a darting glance Hademar didn't break character. The distant bang didn't draw a twitch of an eye or faintest concern. "Hmm..." He lifted his resting leg and shot up, brushing the dirt from his shirt and flicking away cigar ashes. "Won't you be my White Knight this fare day?"

He gave a courtly bow to the lady. "The name is Hademar, and you were a delight." Despite his glaring injuries he shot off, running faster then his frail physique might have suggested.

Exhaustion didn't quite convey what coursed through his cancer riddled lungs. He pinched the cigar and inhaled a long drag and turned a corner. What came next wasn't exactly what he was planning. A handsome chap, tall and broad with a dashing coat and gloves a touch too-red came barreling into him. Hademar turned the corner and came to a stumbling stop, purposely intervening with the strangers escape but portraying himself the fool.

"Oh boy..." He mused before the gunmen easily went crashing through him.

Alykia

MilkShnake

By Bi Blitz
    Feel free to go through him in the most violent way you can muster. Hehe

Hademar

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:08 am
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: An idiot l Activity: On the run l Status: Sore Ankle but otherwise healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack couldn't believe how easy this was! Usually there was some kind of do gooder hero there to try and stop him by now. A small grin grew on his face as Jack looked over his shoulder to see that there was nobody in sight that was chasing him. However just as he was about to turn the corner and make his clean getaway he turned his head just in time to see some idiot standing there just staring at him "s**t!" Jack quickly pulled himself off of the other man and quickly squatted down in order to begin putting the money back into the bag. However he quickly reached into his coat pocket and retrieved the gun he had hidden there and pointed it down at the man as he tried to get all the money back into the bag with one hand "Make a wrong move and I'll blow your brains out" that was of course an empty threat, he wouldn't kill the man. Even if he was completely pissed at him at this moment for his idiocy. Once Jack was done he stood up and took a step to begin running, however a dull pain shot through his ankle, up his leg and he growled a bit, it seemed like he landed on his ankle wrong because it was now a bit sore but nothing he couldn't push through. And it seemed like his peculiarity would actually begin charging now because of this buffoon. Jack would promptly ignore the ache and began to start running once again, albeit much slower than before as he felt like he was in the clear for the most part and due to the ache in his leg.

Hademar

MilkShnake

Alykia

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out