Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image

Marcel grinned a small bit and nodded his head at Virgil's joke, thoroughly amused by it but he did give a soft smile when Virgil commented on being glad he wasn't hurt "Thanks Querido, so am I" he chuckled a small bit as he took the last few bites of his fajita "But trust me on this..." he would lean forward and place the plate down onto the coffee table "...as soon as I recovered I was going to give those two stitches but when I found out about their punishment I let it go.." he gave a rather amused grin "We were stationed at a dessert base in the middle east..." he shook his head as his free hand went up to his hair and ran though it "The horrors of a porta potty....excuse me...latrine...in one hundred and ten degree dry heat..." Marcel chuckled a small bit as he waved his hand dismissively "I'll leave it at that, nothing else needs to be said" he chuckled a bit more as he leaned back into the couch to relax a bit. He watched the movie before looking over at Virgil and grinning "You know it, this is the original hairy monster man!" Marcel could say he definitely did enjoy the classics even if they did have what are now tired old cliche's tropes. But he could forgive them since they were what started those said cliche's and tropes. He would then listen to Virgil with interest as he spoke about his Mom and where she was from, this intrigued Marcel greatly "No s**t, that's awesome Querido" he genuinely meant it, that sounded completely kick a** in the Hispanic's opinion. Compared to his Mother's life, hell even his Father's life that already sounded way more interesting than his family lineage by a mile. Once Virgil leaned back into his arm Marcel would sneak a look at Virgil just to appreciate the sight of the other man around his arm, it looked and felt so right to the Hispanic. However a look of confusion would cross Marcel's face at his next comment as he stared at the other with blatant bewilderment "Um...what?" was his simple statement to Virgil's comment about dogs "Arrogant? You're gonna have to elaborate a bit because I'm lost, so you can...talk to animals or something?" if Virgil just straight came out and said he could talk to animals it wouldn't be too hard for Marcel to accept. Would he believe it? Not really but he wouldn't voice his honest opinion since he wouldn't want any hurt feelings between them. Of course it would be a tad odd for someone as down to earth as Virgil to say that so maybe he just misspoke? Marcel couldn't quite tell.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Virgil grinned as he pictured a very pissed off Marcel storming off to get retribution for his burned body though he soon wrinkled his nose at the new information. Yeah, no. The man didn’t need to go on, he got the idea perfectly.”Gross.” The impression that Marcel seemed to enjoy movies was an endearing one. Not many people gave the old classic black and white movies too much thought these days, himself included. He smiled some and nodded at the genuine tone of his voice at his response to the little tidbit of information about his parentage. First time anyone had ever really approved of it. Back in the day, people couldn’t wait to remind him of his half-blood pedigree. Virgil was sure he’d made his mother roll over in her grave a thousand times. The Wolf clan were known for being great warriors and protectors, and he had failed spectacularly at living up to that standard, especially on the latter thing. Knowing that she would be seriously disappointed and heartbroken with the way that he had lived his life stung. As much as the brute hated it and had tried to avoid it, it seemed like he was following all too closely in his father’s footsteps. An aggressive alcoholic a*****e. That was just great. Hearing bewildered question brought him out of his thoughts and had him glancing over to the just in time to see the confusion written on his handsome face. Virgil gave a s**t eating grin. He wished he had his cellphone on him because this was priceless and needed to be preserved forever. Marcel had certainly confused him enough times during their time together so it was about time he knew what it felt like. ”What, like Doctor Doo Little? Heh, no…” He chuckled, unable to stop grinning. ”It’s more like…readin’ their body language. Ever seen ah dog hold up its tail an’ perk its ears real high? That’s kinda their way of sayin’ ‘I’m th’ boss an’ I’m bigger an’ better than ya.’” A shoulder was shrugged after he finished explaining. ”Animals are talkin’ all th’ time. Most people are just t’ blind t’ see it.” He rubbed at the back of his neck with his free hand, feeling a bit like some big animal loving nerd for the moment. Virgil did like animals more than he did people, but the problem was that most didn’t like him. They weren’t fooled as people were and knew him for what he was. His attention returned back to the television as he leaned a bit more against him and rested his cheek against his shoulder. Simply being with him like this was nice though guilt about what he really was starting to plague him even more.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:24 am
User Image

(OOC: I am so sorry about that, I never got a notice that you posted so I've been sitting here twiddling my thumbs for two days)

Marcel laughed a small bit at Virgil's reaction. That was his reaction to now that he thought back and remembered it although in all honesty Marcel had still wanted to beat those two into the sand but he knew that it was punishment enough. Thinking back to the old days of his military life was so bittersweet for Marcel. He'd made some good memories during his down time when not fighting but then everything good was still outweighed by the horrors of battle. And then there was the failure. He didn't even entertain the thought of thinking to deeply into it, the memory would remind him later tonight when he finally passed out. But until that time came he had Virgil here on his arm and nothing could spoil this moment for Marcel at all and if something did he'd kill it. The Hispanic would then listen to Virgil and chuckled a small bit and shook his head "And here I thought it meant they liked me, well damn I was every dogs b***h then!" he laughed a bit before nodding his head "I suppose your right, animals do talk. Just in a different way" saying they were superior or not Marcel still did love dogs a lot. Cat's just seemed to hate him anytime he tried to pet or even look in their general direction, all he got were hisses and claw marks. To hell with those furry assholes, if they wanted to be difficult with him then fine let them. Marcel would then feel Virgil rest his cheek against his shoulder and the Veteran couldn't help but smirk a small bit at the other man beside him "On the bright side I have a dog right beside me who knows his place, right on my arm!" he teased a small bit as his free hand reached over and ran a few fingers through the other man's locks of hair for a couple seconds as he stared at the other "Eres mi mayor tesoro..." he muttered a bit before placing a small kiss on the side of his head before chuckling a bit 'I've gone soft...' he thought to himself before shaking his head and turning his attention back to the TV where the man was bitten by the original werewolf before it died. As the movie went on Marcel begin to shift a bit before laying down on the couch and grabbing Virgil by the arm to rest him on his chest "Make sure to get comfy Querido...I definitely am..." he stated before tossing one of his legs over Virgil's just so he could get a bit warmer since the air conditioning was doing too good of a good job and Marcel was just now noticing just how warm Virgil was. The man was suddenly feeling like a human radiator.

(Translation: Eres mi mayor tesoro...=You're my greatest treasure... .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:32 pm
Virgil smirked somewhat while they spoke of creatures. The little mutts probably had thought that the soldier was their b***h or something akin to that. It would be a foolish dog to try that move with him around the Hispanic now. Any disrespect shown toward the man by humanoid or animal wouldn’t be tolerated around him. ”Dogs usually try to bite me so consider yourself lucky.” He supposed he could understand their reasons for it since they were probably just trying to protect themselves or their families, but it was still a pain in the a**. And they rarely listened to reason when he tried to convince them he had no interest in hurting anything they cared about. The brute couldn’t help but laugh at being referred to as a dog, finding it humorous even though it made his heart flutter in the most annoying way. He fixed him with one of those wolfish grins and winked at him. ”Better be careful or I’ll bite your a**.” The thought of nipping Marcel for the tease was quickly disarmed as his fingers passed through his hair the first time. His eyes slipped halfway closed as he enjoyed in the sensation even as he tried to keep his body from responding too much to the attention. He thought he was doing a decent job of it until he muttered in Spanish and kissed his head. ********. Butterflies and heat, a new combination that he didn’t know could happen until then. He gave him a slightly confused and curious glance at him before looking away again. ’Get ah grip on yourself.’ The brute mentally grumbled at himself as he did his best to relax and focus on the movie. The scene brought a slight chuckle from him as he watched it. He’d forgotten how overly dramatic actors in these old films could be. It was all too painful of a reminder of his own Change though things had hardly been as simple as that for him. Virgil bit down on the inside of a cheek as he tried to distract himself, but all it did was remind him of sharp teeth of his ex-lover tearing into his body all those years ago. He drained the last of his cocktail as the movie played on though he held onto the glass for a little while longer, feeling too comfortable and lazy to sit up to put it down. Eventually, the male did lean forward to set on a clean spot on the cluttered coffee table only to find the Hispanic moving to lay down when he started to move back to snuggle under his arm again. A huff was released when his arm was grabbed as Virgil tried to resist, but he caved after a second and allowed himself to be pulled down with him. ”I don’t wanna crush ya or anythin’…” Then a leg was being thrown over his own, thoroughly trapping him so there went his plan of simply sitting back up. He carefully adjusted that large frame of his so he was laying flush on his stomach with his chin laying on the other man’s chest. He figured he might as well indulge while he could, doubting that Marcel would tolerate his body heat for too long. It was weird what a difference ten degrees could make. A brow was lifted as he looked at him. ”Still comfortable?” Hopefully Marcel was. Moving again wasn’t something he wanted to do since he had a literal body pillow now. Quite comfortable, indeed. His head turned to the side to look back at the screen just in time for the of the scene the main character changing into a beast-man for the first time. The brute was a bit envious, honestly, given how quick and painless the transformation looked. ”This movie doesn’t have bad special effects for somethin’ that was made in th’ mid-nineteen hundreds.” One hand was allowed to dangle off the side of the couch while he placed the other one on Marcel’s side. After a short while, Virgil decided that he didn’t exactly need to watch the movie to know what was going on so he turned his head back so he could better look at the veteran.

( OOC: Damn, that sucks though it's okay. Gaia's notifications have been glitching lately. )

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:35 pm
User Image

Marcel chuckled a little bit at what he said about dogs and how they treated him when he interacted with them "I'm the opposite, they try to hop all over me and give me kisses. Cute as hell but gross because of all the drool" he explained with a grin as he thought back to his last interaction with a dog "I remember the couple upstairs have this giant Saint Bernard named Coco, sweet dog but he literally tackled me down to the ground after he broke off the leash. I had no idea a single dog could make so much drool" the Hispanic laughed at the memory of how horrified they looked when it had happened. He didn't mind of course, it was just a bit annoying since he had to go back in and get a new shirt and wash his face off. Marcel then decided to not let it get to him and returned the wolfish grin right back at him "You can't threaten me with a good time now!" Marcel then laughed a bit at the comment and shook his head a bit as a grin was plastered on his face. It was so funny how interacting with Virgil reminded him of back when he was in the military and how he'd joke around with all his squad mates. During their nights off he and the rest of the squad would do so many stupid things from strip poker, dares, and other stupid things. Those were the days. But once more he couldn't even reminisce without negative thoughts tainting the good memories with the fact that so many of several of his old squad mates were completely dead in the ground. Some of their bodies were never even found so their corpses were still out there in the desert or an old ditch somewhere. He didn't want to think about it anymore and so he focused on Virgil as he settled himself onto his chest and Marcel grinned at him "Very actually, you're really warm" he tried his hardest to not think about what Virgil was laying over and instead focused on the movie. He'd then nod his head in agreement to Virgil's comment "I know right? People don't give these enough credit, for what it is it's pretty good" he stated "It's funny to think that someone had to do all of this by hand, pretty impressive when you think about it" Marcel concluded as one of the women in the movie gave the classic scream that was in every old fashioned horror movie. He was enjoying it quite a bit but he felt something a bit off for some reason and he'd glance down at Virgil to see that he was watching him. This caused his face to just barely warm before giving a small grin "I know I'm handsome but I thought a movie would be more interesting than this old mug of mine" he commented with a small chuckle as a free hand went up to begin gently combing through Virgil's hair once more.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:14 pm
Drool was far better than teeth in his book though it was still pretty disgusting. His nose wrinkled some at his story, figuring the dog had gone for his face without needing to be told. They tended to do that, after all. If a dog ever tried to knock him down and slobber all over him, he might just punch them. Not hard, but just enough to get the point across. Marcel mirroring his wolfish grin had him sucking in a breath and the following comment hardly helped. Several flirtatious and smart-a** replies popped into his head though he held them back, remembering how well his companion could handle them sometimes. Which wasn’t very well. Now he wished he had just gone ahead and nipped the cocky soldier. At least it would be out of his system. Maybe then he would’ve been able to concentrate on something else besides on just how beautiful and perfect he was, the frustrating ways he had of getting under his skin in all the good ways. He let out a slow exhale to try to calm his nerves. Thankfully, the big guy had been rather conscious of their position and had positioned his lower stomach over the junction of the other man’s legs. For both their sakes, knowing it could spell disaster if he’d aligned their bodies another way. ”Mmkay. If ya get too toasty, just tell me an’ I’ll move.” Reluctantly, of course, but he would do it. People had bitched at him in the past about his unusual body heat when it wasn’t convenient for them. But that was far better than them worrying that he was going to die from a fever. Even with their new position, he was still a bit chilled though it didn’t bother him. His sister and him used to sleep snuggled together when they were children to keep warm during the long winter nights. Virgil had forgotten how peaceful lying with another person like this could be and how much he liked it. Those rare times he’d put effort into courting someone just to get them into bed with him had never reached quite this level of comfort. Because he wasn’t faking what he was feeling for once in his worthless life. Virgil could fake that flirty cockiness with the best of them, but this depth of intimacy wasn’t something he couldn’t and didn’t know how to pretend at. ”Yeah, you’re right. Everythin’ is computerized these days.” He grimaced slightly when a shrill noise came from the television that he’d given up paying that much attention to. ”I don’t miss that though…” He grumbled, resisting the urge to rub at his ears. Loud, high pitched noises hurt his sensitive hearing. A sheepish grin came over his features when he was caught looking so intently at Marcel. ”No way. Don’t get me wrong, it is interestin’ but…” He trailed off when his hand started to stroke through his hair again, earning a short groan from him. He shifted his hips the slightest as he pressed into the cushions beneath them as if that would somehow stop that part of his body from stirring while he tried to concentrate on how soothing the motion simply was. ”Don’t make feel as good as lookin’ at ya does.” He finished a few seconds later, his voice unintentionally taking on that low and husky tone again. It could be helped considering how easily the Hispanic was lulling him into a stupor. Virgil stretched carefully as to not put too much pressure on the body beneath him. Looking at him through a half-lidded gaze, he reached up with a hand to brush his fingers against his cheek. ”An’ it’s not that old.” Smirking, he turned his head again so he could see the movie since he figured that Marcel was probably tired of him watching him most of the time. And talking too so he’d try harder to keep his trap shut.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:00 pm
User Image

Marcel found it very amusing how dogs just seemed to gravitate for to him no matter what and even the meanest of dogs seemed to like him to some extent or another. The Hispanic would then grin down at the other man and nod his head "Sure, no problem Querido. But I think I could deal with it since it's you though" truthfully Marcel loved this so much. He hadn't done any genuine cuddling in so long that he'd forgotten how comforting it could be. His late night hook ups from the bar with some faceless girl was all the intimacy he had, just a warm body to get his rocks off and then they'd be out the door. But with Virgil it was so different, he cared so much about this man, he wanted him to just be with him. Having the others company meant so much more to him then he thinks the other even realizes, to feel actual happiness was something so foreign to him and he didn't want to let it go no matter what. Call it selfish but he was going to do everything he could to make this...relationship..work? What did he even want to call this? Obviously there was no verbal confirmation between the two of them but were they...boyfriends now? It was so odd to think. But he wasn't going to stress over it right now, instead he was going to focus on Virgil again. The Hispanic'd face would now become noticeably warmer as his hand began to casually stroke and gently tug Virgil's hair, playing with it for no real reason other than he could "You're just a goof..." he muttered under his breath as he could feel his body begin to heat up a bit. The groan along with the way his voice grew husky got Marcel's gears turning quite a bit but he was trying to keep his cool as best he could "You're way to...hot...you know that..." he really hoped that it came out like he was talking about temperature because at the moment he was trying to busy himself by placing his other hand made it's way to Virgil's hair in order to join the other in it's tugs and strokes. It was so strange, Marcel was never like this with any of the women he was in a relationship with before. Maybe that was the case however. Marcel had never been in a relationship with a man for too long at all which was somewhat surprising to him. But then as he thought of it he had many different types of women he liked, however looking down at the man on top of him he realized he only had one type of man he liked. That type of man was Virgil. He was genuinely the perfect guy for him in every way.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:50 am
When had he become such a beta b***h? To lay there and allow his hair to be stroked and petted without trying to dominate or try to steer things into a different direction was unusual for Virgil. It seemed they both might need the innocent intimacy and he wouldn’t deny either of them that. And it wasn’t as if this was the first time he’d suffered through an ache since meeting Marcel. Really, he was just thankful that he could ache in that way and was taking it as a positive sign. The last time he’d tried to have a one night hadn’t worked so well for him. Stress and performance anxiety had made things difficult for him and it hadn’t helped when the guy had mocked him for it. Needless to say, he hadn’t have the energy to try again after that. Another reason he was perfectly fine with taking things easy and not rushing. Having his hair tugged on had sent a bolt of heat through him. His jaw tensed as he tried not to groan at the sensation and ended up burying his face against his chest when it became apparent the the Hispanic had no intention of stopping. ”Aye…but I’m your goof.” He picked his head to speak, winking at him as he did, the close proximity making it easy to hear him enough. That was the only thing the brute understood about their whirlwind of a romance, that he was Marcel’s. A simple way of thinking, maybe, but he was a bit afraid of putting a label on it. He was starting to find it rather difficult to keep his cool. Really, he wished having his hair played with didn’t make him feel so hot and bothered. If there was anything he could do about it, some way he could train his body not to respond the way it did, he’d do it just to spare himself the torment but he didn’t know where to begin on that. A hint of distress colored his expression as he glanced to him again, the poor fool completely taking the statement as a comment on his body heat. ”S-sorry.” Keeping to his promise that he would move if the man got too hot was something he couldn’t do just then, however. Virgil needed a minute to collect his bearings before he did though his attempts at that were quickly undone when his second hand joined in. A growled groan escaped from him as he closed his eyes and pressed his head into his touch, his will to simply lay there and behave starting to crack. ”Marcel, darlin’…” His voice was hardly above a gravelly whisper now as he opened his eyes again to fix him with that golden green gaze. It’d crossed his mind that maybe he should warn just what he was doing to him, but his mind blanked out shortly after he’d looked at him. Stretching up some, he kissed that scruffy jawline. Doing that turned out to be a mistake, too, since Virgil soon found out that one wasn’t enough. Soon enough, he was trailing small kisses down his neck.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:00 am
User Image

Marcel could say for a fact that he was enjoying this more than the movie at this point in time. Just running his fingers through the others hair, oblivious to what he was doing to the poor man and how it was effecting him. Marcel had just liked the feeling of Virgil's hair between his fingers and had he known what he was doing earlier he would have stopped very quickly. He noticed that Virgil had buried his face he tugged the man's hair which had him blinking for a moment before hearing his comment and chuckling just a bit at the other"Heh...yeah you're my goof and I wouldn't have it any other way..." the Hispanic stated as he continued his ministrations on the others hair with more stoking and gentle tugs at certain spots of the head. Marcel would then shake his head quickly at the apology that was given "No issue Querido, none at all" Marcel hoped that he would not take it as a sign to move or anything since he was actually very comfortable at this moment. However the other seemed to stop anything he was doing when the second hand joined his head. However that groan had completely caught Marcel off guard completely, unaware of where that came from. Then the look that Virgil gave him with the whisper shot blood in one spot on the Hispanics body, it was slow but the heat was most certainly there "Y..yes Querido?" it was at this moment that it had started to dawn on Marcel what was going on. He may have been dense to it earlier but he now understood what the other's issue was and the fact that he had been completely blind to it the entire time. The moment the man pulled himself up for the kiss against his jaw and he thought that would be it as usual but oh no, the other wasn't done with him yet. The trail of kisses on his neck had him bite his lip a bit as he tiniest of groans escaped his lips "Virgil..." with the heat pooling below the belt at full force had Marcel holding onto the other's head with newfound strength as he gave a slightly sharper, experimental tug with one of his hands to see the others reaction would be to the action. Marcel almost couldn't believe that this was real at the moment, intimacy on such a level was unheard of for him if he were being honest. And even more that fact that some simple hair tugging could get someone like Virgil going was almost amusing to him in a way and he would have teased him for it if he weren't so hot under the collar himself. Something to remember for another time he supposed...and then he realized that he thought there'd be another time. Well hopefully the negative thoughts that were currently muted were wrong and this was going to be more than just what it seemed to be going, not that he was complaining at this moment.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:11 pm
Hearing Marcel claim him as his own goof had his heart swelling with pride. The little voice that tried to suggest that he was only saying it so he wouldn’t hurt his feelings was silenced easier than it usually was. Virgil knew that if this was going to have any chance of lasting he would have to put faith in them both. His cynicalism might make it a challenge to do at times, but he was willing to overcome anything to stay by his side. The use of his pet name did little to nothing to cool the embers of desire smoldering inside of him. Now that he had assurance that the temperature of his body wasn’t bothering him, he had absolutely no plan of moving away from him any time soon. He only grunted a bit at the question, having decided that it really wasn’t that important of a thing to tell him. Why risk Marcel stopping his touches and tugging by spilling that one weakness? The damage was already done and he might as well enjoy it until this was finish. Where ever this lead them. The brute wasn’t thinking of an end game to this. Hell, he was hardly thinking at all by this point thanks to the lack of blood going to his brain. Virgil would be damned if that little groan accompanied by his name wasn’t the hottest thing he’d ever heard. It made him curious as to what other sounds he could earn out of the hardened veteran. To the point it almost became his mission in life at the moment. He was going to take the fact that something pressing against his stomach as a sign that he might approve of his neck being kissed. Feeling the hands in his hair tighten their grip had his kissing slowing some as he wondered what exactly what it could foretell, and he wasn’t left waiting for long at all. The harder pull on those raven strands had his toes curling as the fingers of the hand resting against the Hispanic’s side clutched against him.”Goddamn it, Marcel…” Virgil swore breathlessly against his neck in aroused exasperation, fully approving of the motion. It had stung and hurt some, but only in a way that made him want to melt. He gave a slight n** to the flesh beneath his lips just before he sealed his mouth over the spot and started to suck. For a full thirty seconds. His teeth grazed over the spot while he pulled away just before he licked over the abused flesh to soothe it. Even the hint of guilt that stirred in him didn’t ruin his mood when he looked at the mark he’d left on Marcel’s neck. He’d made sure to place it low enough that it could be hidden easily enough by a shirt with more of a collar. To him, that was a shame, but he didn’t want to cause him any embarrassment or grief at work. Reaching up with his free hand to burying his fingers within Marcel’s, he lifted his head up higher to meet the darker gaze again. He offered a slight smirk. ”Jus’ do me ah favor an’ don’t go pullin’ on m’hair in public, aye?” Things would get real awkward if he did. Obviously.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:31 pm
(~Time Skip~)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:53 pm
User Image

Marcel almost couldn't believe how easily those words tumbled out of his mouth and what was even more amazing was that they were from genuine and from the heart. He meant every last word of it and even now Marcel's heart was still racing from the fact that he said it. Never in his life did Marcel truly think he could say those words again with romantic context in his lifetime again. A darker part of his mind was trying to worm it's way back, more like the voice of someone he also loved but in a different way was trying to get his attention. But he wouldn't give it the time of day. Marcel's heart then leapt into his throat when Virgil returned the sentiment and more, feeling almost special due to what he'd just said to him. My heart? That made his heartbeat's pace quicken as he felt himself lose his voice for a moment. He was not a romantic person and preferred to let actions speak for him but this one time Marcel felt inspired with what Virgil said and placed his free hand over Virgil's heart in a tender gesture "Always and forever..." he would place his forehead against his for a moment "Mi corazón..." he echoed back as even in Spanish it was clear that he repeated Virgil's pet name. For the first time in what felt like his entire life Marcel felt tired, exhausted even but the thought of sleep put lingering dread in the pit of his stomach. He'd have to face him again. But the moment he looked at Virgil again he suddenly felt like he could take on the world, that he could face any challenge. Maybe the moment was getting to him but he'd take what he could get. Marcel then chuckled a little bit at his comment as he let his hand remain over his heart "I can second that, I thought I'd be miserable within a couple days of starting the job..." he grinned a bit before looking out the window as the sun had set and night settled as a full moon illuminated the streets outside. Marcel would then shift up a bit and out of Virgil's arms but only so that he could properly climb into bed and rest against the pillows that were there. The Hispanic would quickly guide Virgil under the sheets with him and he would then tuck himself back into the others arms to proceed with their cuddling. Heh Cuddling. Two guys who could be considered men's men were cuddling with two lovesick teens, it was almost amusing to him. Marcel would then grin and shake his head a bit "I have not laid in this bed since the day I got it...the damn things actually comfortable...what a waste" he chuckled a little bit as he simply laid there taking in the other's comforting warmth.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:55 pm
The sweet gesture of his hand laying over his heart made what little worry he had about the unknown future vanish as he listened to him. Considering Marcel had repeated what he’d told him, it wasn’t hard for him to figure out what the Spanish meant this time. Well, ninety percent sure of what he had just been told. He gave a soft chuckle. ”Why does everythin’ sound better in Spanish?” Virgil quietly mused out loud while he continued to bask in the warmth next to him. ”Mmm, aye…At least work won’t be so borin’ now. Don’t think anythin’ will.” He smirked just a bit. Needless to say, the brute would certainly be pestering the poor man whenever he failed to keep himself entertained.

Although the moon no longer had any control over his shapeshifting abilities, he could still feel its pull. It wasn’t as strong as it normally was, only something he was aware of its glory without needing to look to out the window. The urge to go outside and hunt as a wolf was muted and Virgil couldn’t help but muse as to why that might be. Right up until the point hid dead lover entered the picture, which had him shifting uncomfortably for a second. He was unwilling to claim the former soldier as that all-important purpose in his life, the thing that would keep him from eventually losing his mind and going Feral because he simply didn’t know and he was unwilling to place that burden on him. No matter how it might feel like exactly that. Mathew had claimed that he was his purpose, his grounding point, and that had turned out to be a huge mistake on his part. He still ended up losing himself to his inner wolf and going insane. ’That a*****e…’ Virgil mentally grumbled at the memories though he soon realized he should be somewhat thankful toward the dead man. If he hadn’t turned him, he wouldn’t still be alive to ever meet the Hispanic.

Feeling him starting to move away from him had him snapping out of his reverie to look at him with a raised eyebrow. The slight fear that he might be leaving to go get back on his couch died rather quickly when he noticed him getting underneath the sheets. Comfortable despite the fact that he was starting to get chilled without his body heat next to him, the lazy male continued to lay where he was right until he was made to get under the bedclothes. A nearly egoistical smirk graced his lips as Marcel snuggled back up to him, something he was all too happy to indulge in. ”Didn’t ya try it out at th’ store? You’re lucky ya didn’t end up with ah giant brick for ah bed.” It was still weird to have something comfortable and soft underneath him, but it was something he could quickly get used to. Especially with Marcel around to help him adjust to living in a more stable location. ”Heh, guess it worked out in my favor though…” Unable to fight the heaviness of his lids any longer, Virgil closed his eyes and slightly tightened his embrace around the other like he was giant, living teddy bear.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:06 pm
User Image

Marcel would grin a small bit at Virgil's comment about Spanish and chuckled at the notion "I don't know about that, personally I think things sound better coming from you!" he shared his own opinion with the other before he'd allow himself to be continue to be held. The Hispanic would then find himself outright laughing at Virgil's optimistic outlook on how their jobs would be now "I'm flattered you think so highly of me, but we will have to separate at least from time to time!" of course that was unless they even had students, hell if their classes continued on the way they were going it seemed like they could get away with literally anything by that point. As things got comfortably quiet between them for a second Marcel sighed in contentment as he simply allowed his mind to wander a bit as he thought of this and that and the evening that they had just spent together. The fact that Virgil made Marcel feel like that earlier made his heart flutter at the mere thought of it as he stored away the memory of this night away for the rest of his natural born life. Of course once he made his comment Virgil being the smart a** he was simply had to be a bit snarky with him which caused a chuckle to rumble out of his chest "Yeah Jackass, hence why I said 'Since they day I got it!' heh..." of course he was just being a smart a** right back to him and soon enough he could feel Virgil's grip tighten until the sound of deep, even breaths filled the room. Marcel couldn't help but smile as he rested his forehead against the man's chest and closed his own eyes until...nothing. It seemed that even being as physically exhausted as he was meant nothing as his mind continued to be the sole reason he was even still awake. And so instead of trying to force himself asleep he would lay there in Virgil's arms listening to steady breathing of the other and admiring every detail that he was able to see from the bright moonlight shining through the window. Marcel had one major issue when it came to sleep, he hadn't been able to once get a full nights sleep due to his restless mind. Unless the man used sleeping pills he'd never be able to go to sleep at an earlier hour, however he hated the pills with a passion since he had only tried it out once and it felt as if he were trapped in his vivid nightmares for the entire eight hours before he was able to force himself awake. He still kept the pills in his cabinet but for very different reasons, although now that he had something worth living for he might not need them anymore.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:04 pm
Things sounded better coming in that languid Southern drawl of his? Virgil doubted that, but he wasn’t going to argue. A faint scoff was given when he heard his lover laughing like he’d just told the funniest jokes in the history of the universe. ”Well, d’uh… He was aware of the fact that they would have to go their separate ways when they were working, but that was better than not knowing each other at all or not getting to meet up every now and then through the long work hours. The fact that there might some day be student to actually teach didn’t cross his mind. Outdoor Survival probably didn’t hold any interest for anyone aside from himself. His eyes blinked open for a split second there as he caught himself starting to drift off to sleep. He was going to try his best to fight actual sleep, making a deal with his body like it was a separate entity or something. It’d let him get away with that perfected half-sleep that allowing him to remain somewhat alert and he’d rest properly at work tomorrow. Down some vicodin with alcohol and get some real, uninterpreted sleep as long as he didn’t end up falling completely asleep sober tonight. ”That’s not what…” The brute started to explain only to give up seconds later. ”Never mind.” Now wasn’t the time to start a verbal sparring match with the witty man. Not when it was obvious to him that Marcel would win quickly with him in current drowsy state. Though he did his hand lower to squeeze at that cute backside in a silent way of paying him back for his sarcastic quip.

It was only for about fifteen minutes Virgil managed to hold that ‘asleep, but not really’ state, and he wasn’t able to catch himself slipping off into the darkness this time. His breathing and body relaxed further as it claimed him. He had been an imaginative and vivid dreamer his whole life. As a child the adventures his mind could take him on was something he’d found fun and thrilling though now, as an adult, well…not so much. Reliving awful memories wouldn’t be so bad if his mind didn’t have a way of twisting events and adding all his fears, regrets, and insecurities to the mix to make some pretty potent nightmare fuel. When he eventually found himself suspended from a ceiling by thick metal shackles with his feet barely touching the floor in his dreaming world, he hardly batted an eye at the memory. Teeth were bared at the hooded figure that was standing in front of him as he growled. That didn’t stop the person from dragging a dulled silver blade across his abdomen toward his hip. He grimaced in his sleep with the remembered stinging and burning pain the metal caused that was slowly throughout his entire body. Hadn’t he lived through this already? Why did it still hurt? Having the blade pushed in until it hit bone did nothing to help his rising panic that he was actually trapped all over again. While silver only caused a quick death if it hit a vital organ, wounds caused by it wouldn’t heal. Not that it mattered, he’d been convinced that he’d die from it poisoning him before he bled out. “Tell me where the rest of your team is and I will stop.” The figure repeated itself just as it had in reality once. Strange, though, that its voice wasn’t the masculine, Japanese accented voice he remembered. Either way, the statement was bullshit. ”Gotta…just…keep quiet. It’ll be over soon enough if they keep up…” Virgil murmured what he was telling himself in the dream out loud. What he’d thought months ago when this had happened.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces