Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[CLOSED] Zaikt's November 2k18 Customs - winners p.10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:06 pm
Entry Tag: (Revolutionary Roniel | Mutant | Heavy | Twins)

Username of owner(s): Revolutionary Roniel
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: So busy....

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:36 pm
Entry Tag: ( FrostyPeaches | Mutant Pawed Sumi-e | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: CC
Body Build: Pawed Sumi-e with whatever species you CC
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Old 2013 pet i own that i miss and love
WIP Needed? Only if you want to (:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See image refs, with bits of body/chest fluff maybe? CC away
Face: See image refs, with bits of face fluff maybe? CC away
Mane: CC ( i do like soq with long hairs the most )
Tail: hmm.. i'd love a stock/edited wolf tail but CC away
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed <3

Reference Image(s):
.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s):No
Wings: No
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:
- No bald ponies please
- Have fun

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own this handsome good boi  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:02 am
Entry Tag: (Roarie Desu | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Leg Down Draft - No Roman Nose
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref
Face: Markings see ref. Neutral Expression
Mane: Edited mane, See Refs. Though the OG pet dose not have as an large a pompadour as I might like. Larger within reason please.
Tail: Edited Uni tail to match ref. I don't mind if the base of the tail is a template but I would like the tip to be more like the ref though.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The normal draft template has fets and I'm okay with those. Color see ref.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Papadour- [1] & [2]

Horn(s): Smooth straight horn like the ref.
Other Notes: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes. He's mine...since 2008...dear god I'm gaia old.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:31 am
Entry Tag: (irishgirl1017 | Kalona-Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona/Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Existing Pet From Another Shop
WIP Needed? No Thank You

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: BubbleGum Pink color with white bone markings on front legs, chest, and tail. Has Yellow and Red star on front foreleg.
Face: Golden Yellow Eyes, Eyebrows are CC, Non Roman Nose, most of her face is White with small pink stripe like markings on chin/cheek area. Inner ear is light Blue. Yellow Star on her nose.
Mane: Windblown
Tail: Windblown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are CC
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) Demon horns #1
Wings: Describe Wings Kalona #3

Other Notes: Want the panties where they are on the certed image, have fun with placement. For her collar you can leave this off if you like, that is part of the line from that shop.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Her simple gold collarlike necklace that is up higher on her neck then the other with the pendant. As stated above this collar/pendant is part of the line from that shop. Different colored/shaped panties. On end of tail, in between the toes on 3 of 4 feet, on head and on her wing.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, I won this pretty in a raffle.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 pm
Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Regular-Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom | Plushie )

Soquili Species: - Regular-Kalona
Concept Origin: An old CYO plush!
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I love the colors from the plush, so if those could be stuck with, that'd be awesome! I'd love for the stallion to have star markings, like he's a blue galaxy.
Face: Again, totally fine with the plush's colors!
Mane: Mane can be CC. I'd just like for him to have long, flowing hair. Maybe with a braid or two tucked in?
Tail: Just the deviltail 2 style for Kalona.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd love if he could have slightly fluffier fetlock compared to normal. If there's a way to do that with existing templates, feel free to do so. And just standard soquili hooves.
Reference Image(s): Plushie tag, plushie uncert

Horn(s): Demon horns 2 template for Kalona
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: A staff with a crystal at the top. The crystal is silver in color and has a faint glow to it, there's a leather wrap around a portion of the staff and leather ties going around it with feather and beads a decorations. How he's holding the staff can be CC. The wood of the staff is dark in color, a rich shade of walnut (whatever shade you think would look best from the reference).
I'd love for there to be fur elements to him, like a shawl or something of similar nature, just something to give him a shaman kind of feel. Color of the fur can be CC. If you can incorporate with the wolf skull somehow, placement can be CC, but I'd love for it to be on him somewhere.
Saff staff
wood finishes
skull inspiration skull inspiration  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:17 pm
Entry Tag: ( Kara Asumie | Sumi-E Pawed Mutant Reg or Triwing ( CC ) | Heavy | Twins )

Soquili Species: Reg or Triwing ( CC )
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: original design ( My avi is normally my OCs dressed up )
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC use colors from Avi posted in Reference area. For markings I love pretty wintery things, Tribal, Henna, Flowers like Lotus and Lilies, Stripes and leopard spots. As well as Galaxy. and GLOWY markings.
Face: CC use colors from Avi posted in Reference area
Mane: White and long like Avi
Tail: Fluffy like the one in the Tail. So Fox like I guess.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws
Reference Image(s): User Image

Horn(s): ---
Wings: If you wanna make them Triwings that would be cool but is CC. Angnei style 2, Hippo, owl wings are pretty. Or Custom but again this is CC.
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: The Swords ( placement is CC )
No clothes unless sleevelets only and is CC
A little Fox critter like the one on the shoulder ( placement is CC ).
Maybe the wolf as a critter as well. But I will leave him as a CC
I would love the stuff in the Avi's hair to appear on the twins
Other then that Jewelry is loved in the hair, hanging off of back and legs, Hanging from wings but isCC
Plushies are loved but isCC

Reference Image(s) for Items: Avi in the other Reference area.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ---

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: ---

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: ---  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:50 pm
Entry Tag: ( ArashiX | Kalona | Moderate/CC Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Moderate/CC Heavy
Soquili Species: - Pure Kalona.
Body Build: Regular.
Concept Origin:
• New Concept

WIP Needed? yes?

Edits Breakdown
*the bullets spoilered below are for moderate level edits. Any additional edits to bump her into heavy (ex: skull mask (<3), bits of armour, smol weapons, etc) are CC but highly encouraged! idk make me a creepy and wild and elegant kalona lady. ;u;
Moderate Edit Bullet #1
  • long mane, kind of layered/textured a little. Tips extend just past the knees. Straight is fine! Dunno about a small braid or two or something? Some stray strands are okay, too! Bangs can fall over back eye if necessary, but not visible eye. Aside from the bang thing...I wanna leave it in your hands. Wild and elegant. Tousled?

Moderate Edit Bullet #2
  • four horns, custom, somewhat long-ish; one ref provided for one set's shape, second set...idk, sweeping back in an arc..? Second set is CC. Horns shouldn't be smooth, so, ridged/slightly overlapping but not a horrible mess.

Moderate Edit Bullet #3 (3 Minor Edit Bullets)
  • [removed](dislike default Kalona expressions, please do not use at all): sultry (ie: partly closed eyes, longer eyelashes) yet...hawkish/almost disdainful or vaguely disapproving + keep small fangs for her!
  • Detailed Necklace: metalwork around a bright, glowing crystal; simple rope-chain (no actual big links). Refs provided for you to choose from! Colourist choice as to if it's gold or silver for jewelry.
  • A few small baubles. One crystal (or two, up to you) dangling from her horns, or maybe the second dangling from a coil on her tail. Some little baubles in her hair? Same colour/glow as necklace crystal. Crystals can be double-terminated or however it fits with either metal strands or string.

Templates Used
  • Wing Style #3, smooth feathers.
  • Tentacle tail (I'm okay with the updated version but if you wanna custom draw something, knock yoself out!)
  • Alternate fetlocks? CC as to this/whether it looks good or not.
  • idk; any bone/tooth/feather accessories you feel would think a sultry warrior's theme, go ahead?

Colour & Design
I love space/galaxy/nebula designs! Please use.

Otherwise, she's mostly CC? I love your textures and patterns you come up with (lace is pretty, so are cracks? IDK I TRUST YOU THOUGH). Most of her colouration should deal with the teal/light lime green from the avatar reference. Please feel free to include darker colours like blacks and the deep chocolate brown (possibly using this colour for any horns? but I trust your judgement!), not so much white, but if you wanna use it as an accent, thumbs up! I'd also love to have a faint bioluminescence around the light/bright green where you use it in the space part if it looks good.

Her eyes should be a mix of teal and bright green and should glow!

I love glow. PLEASE USE GLOW TO MAKE HER SPIFF, CC I TRUST YOU.

I also like paint splashes like on Laoreth to be superb, but it's up to you.

Please no gore or trippy designs. I'm going for a sort of warrior-ish look. A bit rough and tumble but quite refined...because she is a proud kalona.

References

Alternate Uncert Requests
  • wingless (for markings)
  • itemless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:08 pm
Entry Tag: Teh Cheryl | Pawed Triwing Sumi-E | Heavy | Solo

Username of owner(s): Teh Cheryl
Breed: Pawed Trwing Sumi-E
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Teh Cheryl

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:25 pm
Entry Tag: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ | Mutant (Pawed) Regular | Unedited | Solo

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Mutant (Pawed) Regular
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Color-wise, this guy is mostly monochrome (black, grey, white) with a splash of either... blue, teal, or green. You pick! His markings are 100% CC as well. If you need some inspiration, I included some monochrome-themed pics in the refs! <3
Face:
  • Eyebrows: Pissed
  • Eyes: Unhinged
  • Mouth: Sharp Snarl

Mane: Tight braid with fringe.
Tail: Wolf/fox tail, the one pictured here.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves! Canine paws.
Reference Image(s): Ref1 | Ref2 | Ref3 | Ref4 | Ref5 | Ref6

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
  • Default Soquili ears.
  • Canine paws.
  • Wolf/fox tail.
  • If you feel like doing any additional template splicing to make him more wolf-ish, go for it! Otherwise, the paws and tail are enough. c:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:56 pm
Entry Tag: Kivras | Mutant Flutter'Suti | Up To Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Up To Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Flutter'Suti?
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft OC; Star Dragon
WIP Needed? Pretty please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Reference! She's basically the Heavenly Onyx base color(s) with the Heavenly Azure's mane/tail, scales markings. Barely visible on her body would also be stars, a very light, almost white, blue. Like, 3 shades off being blue. Very thin, barely-noticeable lines make various constellations. It'll be up to you, the colorist, as to the designs of them , based off real ones or not, but the one that MUST be there is the one on her rump, made up of 5 stars and looking like it's a sideways hourglass. She's also ghostly, slightly spectral like her mate, Xuen. Do note that the ref is very old by this point, so I do give artistic freedom for general placement and shape of other markings <3
Face: See Ref! a gentle smile would do well I think.
Mane: This is mostly CC! Feel free to have fun, but I would like it long and maybe some bangs in her face?
Tail: See Ref! the general idea is the 'suti tail, but with fluff at the tip and a strip of fur along the back and tail. If it's possible to make it so it's curling in front of her instead of behind? (see Xuen)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws. Fetlocks can either be just fluffy, or edited however you please. They would have a very slight glow to them, as well. er, see Ref.
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): See refs; Basically the Cloud Serpent's, a set of two.
Wings: Shaped like the ones from the Breath of Yu'lon cape, with the colors of Fury of Xuen-ish.
Other Notes: She's my dragon bby!

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:14 pm
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Regular Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Regular Mutant
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? At your discretion~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on the avatar in the reference image! I'm thinking pale base with light blue or gold [or mixed, honestly cc it] arcane and/or rune-like markings that glow!
Face: Light blue, glowy eyes! On the avatar, there is a black marking around one of her eyes, but it's difficult to see, so CC it! [If this marking feels too out of place, feel free to not include it.]
Mane: Something like the avatar!
Tail: Custom split cat tail!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Ears: Cat ears!
Expression: A wide, cheshire grin!

Custom Items:
  • Some kind of mantle/capelet like the avatar.
  • Blue fire/will o' the wisp/spirit fellows [go crazy with the glow, haha].
  • Jewelry. ;o; <3
  • Instead of a jar/lantern, can you make the will o' the wisp guys be emerging from a black/charred skull [up to you what kind of skull]. It's up to you whether or not to include this piece!

-- Note --
This is a mostly CC custom, inspired by the avatar. I tried to provide some direction, but please have fun with markings and edits and all of the glow, lmao! :3c

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:21 pm
list updated to here!
Please remember to put a really clear separation between your familiar and custom forms--having them in separate quotes is best!

also issues ping--

Kiara Lime
I will not do fraternal twins in this round. Please void and repost after editing, or void and submit a different concept.

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:15 pm
VOID

Entry Tag: (xKOVAKtheWOLFx | Charmed Kistune/Fox Walker x Cerenyi x Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Charmed Kistune/Fox Walker x Cerenyi x Wind
Body Build: Regulare
Concept Origin: mock breeding
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: browns, reds, pink, white, grays. cc on design
Face: glowing eyes. cc on design
Mane: edited - something long and flowy c:
Tail: edited - cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: yes please! long cc for design and color
Reference Image(s): Lost Woods x "Stumpy"

Horn(s): deer or goat based c:
Wings: cc - double set of wings possibly?
Fins: no
Scales: no
Pelt: kistune/fox - cc
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: cc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: reference and mockbreeding permission

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:19 pm
Entry Tag: (xKOVAKtheWOLFx | Wolf | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Species: Wolf -- cc subspecies
Description: colorist choice but glowy creepy c:
Ref Images: none  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:11 am
Entry Tag: (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? I would love one. <3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight in which she was protecting her young. If you're feeling it, I would love feathered texture. If not, that's okay. XD
Face: Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey, with perhaps a black sclera. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing. I'd also like for her to have a solemn expression.
Mane: Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw twigs and leaves in there.
Tail: I want a long, sleek tail. It should be obviously unkempt. With Mother being alone and unable to care for herself both due to her physical disability and her mental state, she wouldn't be preening a whole lot. Feel free to throw twigs and stuff in there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would very much like fluffy fetlocks, but they can also look dirtied/unkempt.
Reference Image(s): Rusty Blackbird genderswapped colors though. (So male, pure black color instead of female's browns and such)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Mother's front (the one facing toward the viewer, not the side against the cert) is severely broken and paralyzed. It drags along the ground, and is very disarrayed. The feathers, while sleek and black toward the top, often times get caught on bushes and such. So it could either be disarrayed or smooth-looking. Whichever you would like to color more. She's never had any healing or help with her wing, so it could be bleeding/scabby where it drags if you'd like.
IF you're feeling up to doing a custom back wing as well, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise, I'm very fond of heron wings.
Other Notes: I would like a wingless version, please! I would also like a version with no scars if allowed for breeding purposes, but definitely not mandatory.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: I'd really like it if she could have blackbird critters about her if it stays within your edit guidelines. <3 I'd also like a single Granny Smith apple at her feet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Blackbird "Mother"
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Breed: Blackbird
Temper: Solemn
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]