Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aoife watched Vitha and Mkate leave, dread mixing with relief. They were gone... for the moment. But what about the damage they had caused?
Trust was hard to earn and easily broken. Why were they so intent on fracturing that trust that they didn't even offer to Tau themselves? It roiled in her gut as she tossed around ideas to discredit any of the words they had said today. A careful game, and Aoife was clearly not as politically gifted as Vitha was.

With a small sigh, she glanced over to Tau. She wasn't all that close to him, not at the moment. She took a few steps towards him, offering a polite and formal bow. "I will do my best to be helpful to the Pridelands. I will offer to be a messenger, and will seek out assignment shortly."

She turned to leave, not wanting to speak more with Tau at the moment.
Not in public. She had crossed over a line she didn't realize she wasn't supposed to, and needed time to asses herself.

Tau was surprised when Aoife came up to him, offered to help in a manner outside of her station, and quietly left. Well, with him taking center stage.... he was quite all right with that.

"Thank you," he said to her even after she had already turned away. "I will do what I can to assist any new volunteers to their new leaders. We may need to find a few new Heads, but I will handle that another day. Thank you, Pridelands." He offered a very shallow, but kind, bow to all who where here to listen.

Now, for the work to be done. And things to explain to his council.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:50 pm

1. KasaiLoki
  2. Ecavi
  3. Anderleit
  4. AstoriaFallen
  5. Andranis
  6. Pandorus Sphinx
  7. Ctrl F Greenie
  8. Ecavi
  9. Anderleit
  10. Krysin
  11. Pandorus Sphinx
  12. Andranis
  13. AstoriaFallen
  14. I Lady Kiya I
  15. Krysin
  16. Ecavi
  17. KasaiLoki
  18. Big Hobbit
  19. Andranis
  20. MiddyGlow
  21. KasaiLoki
  22. Krysin
  23. AstoriaFallen
  24. Ecavi
  25. Andranis
  26. Ecavi
  27. Porcelain Pinch
  28. AstoriaFallen
  29. Porcelain Pinch
  30. Ecavi
  31. AstoriaFallen
  32. Andranis
  33. Porcelain Pinch
  34. SSBrosB
  35. Big Hobbit
  36. Ecavi
  37. MiddyGlow
  38. AstoriaFallen
  39. Porcelain Pinch
  40. Ecavi
  41. SSBrosB
  42. Andranis
  43. AstoriaFallen

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 43 ... 29!

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:57 pm
first winner~  
Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 43 ... 39!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:58 pm
1. Porcelain Pinch

Second~

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 43 ... 36!

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:59 pm
Reroll for second~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:01 pm
Porcelain Pinch
Please PM me your choice of which boy!

Ecavi
I'll toss you the other one, I guess...

Thank you everyone! Feel free to do some wrapping up posts if you desire. <3 I'll be updating the joining thread this weekend with the new, time-plot-limited joining restrictions.  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:08 pm
Post 8 of 5, Wrap for Matope

User Image

Matope lingered as his leaders departed and his companions began to disperse and get back to work. He didn't respond to Haribu's continued flirtation once things actually started wrapping up, it was too important to pay attention. He was a scout and now he'd be able to tackle these issues officially instead of .. moonlighting as a different kind of guard? Except that wasn't entirely right, it'd be more accurate to say he'd been neglecting his actual duties to worry about that existential threats Vitha saw headed their way. So..

He could stop neglecting his actual job now. That was good.

Once the King had bowed and taken his leave, Matope finally turned to follow after the trio he'd been standing with. Back to work.

[IC] Pridelands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff