Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Promethea: Meridian Metroplex Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah watched as the experiment removed the shard glaring as she was prepared to do another assault when she heard Zera exclaim something was wrong with Vicent turning back her mouth dropping the little vampire Heir found herself kicking the experiment in front of her back and then raced over to Mr. Vincent as a bunch of the adults raced forward to help vincent,"Oh no.. its probably my fault..!', she thought about him taking that blood from his body earlier knowing it was essential for people to have blood and it was a rather large bottle she angrily held back tears wiping her face as she went with Adryn and the others to help vincent out,"I can help carry him!", she told the grown ups trembling slightly,"I'm really strong!", she said picking up one of his legs and trying to get the other in her arms as well,"He is really tall!", she thought in frustration as it was harder than if he was someone near her size but she could handle it pretty easy if she was alot bigger! She looked at Adryn he looked so Distraught,'Its okay Adryn we are going to save him and MItsuki I know we will there is so many people helping us!", she said thinking about the pirate lady,"And odelia to okay? I'm sure all our friends are going to be fine I mean.. Mitsuki is very smart right?", she said gazing at Adryn she was worried he was going to get worked up or even worse do something reckless;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Pulling the unconscious Vincent away, with the help of Hannah and a couple of the adults, Ardyn stared at this Mido who was taunting the group on the battle. Once the others pulled Vin away far enough, Ardyn listened to Hannah about how they will help and save the heroes within the realm called Vein. Looking up, he noticed that Vin was holding something quite interesting. Mitsuki's wayfinder was within his hand. He remembered some time ago, Mitsuki showed him the wayfinder her friend made her a long time ago. The young daemon boy just tried to calm himself before reaching into Vin's pocket to show the compass with it's own return to the ship button. Looking toward Hannah, Ardyn knew that Vin would have the right medical equipment on his ship and they could even use the ship to get others to help,"We...we need to get back to the ship. If we were to go, we could get the whole group to fight off this...this...this a$$hole..and we can save our friends..I'm sure that if Odelia is this place called Vein..then that means the ship is there as well..Hannah..a-a-are you ready?"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

seeing Mido leave, Simon requipped into his regular armor but his eyes still glowed. T7, who had jumped off when he attacked Mido, looked at him with concern 'Simon = ok?' he beeped sadly as the Jedi's eyes blinked and his eyes returned to normal quickly grabbing his head wincing "what happened?" he asked as the others smiled in relief "you ... got knocked out ... one of Mido's experiments came up from behind, we didn't notice till you fell" she said as Simon looked down in confusion as J'uko quickly looked to Zera and simply gave a stern shake of his head while Onyx blinked as well trying to recall that "well that was embarrassing" he just said before hearing Ardyn say for them to return to Vin's ship in Vien and swear "language!" he scolded slightly before looking at the unconscious Vin "you guys go on, we'll catch up ... we got the part to fix our ship so we'll meet you there, just send us your co-ordinents when you arive" he said before looking to Onyx as though asking a silent question to which the Sith gave a solemn nod making Simon smile then looked to Zack "how bout it, wanna see the stars up close?"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:16 am
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir and Zack looked at Hannah, Fenrir had a mix feeling about her, but base on her reaction when Mido called him "son of the vampire king", he will have a lot of explanation. He listened to Ardyn and saw the compass, he and the his partners remembered it when Mitsuki held that. He looked at Zack, "Leave this to kids, we can teleport ourselves back to where we rest," he said to him as he and Zack set Vincent down, before he and the revenants walked away. He manipulated blood code to Mercury, Zack stood up, "What do you mean teleport back to where you guys rest?" he asked them. Louis speaks out, while Fenrir start activate Vivification, "It will be easier for us because humans cannot survive outside of government human shelter, nor the miasma. I'm not sure about red head boy. Meet us at the home base, then we can discuss what to do," he explains the situation, Fenrir placed his hand against his chest and the light blue mist teleported all of revenants back to Vein.
Just as Simon and Onyx return from Will of Force, Zera noticed J'uko gave her stern shook of his head, "What? They don't remember the-" her words cuts off when Precht covered her mouth, only she muffled and startled. Precht gave her a stern look in his eyes, then he whispered to her ear, "If you tell them about Will of Force, their memories will be erased when that word brought up. We have to keep quiet about it, so it's between me, Cy'la, and J'uko. We might include you, so keep quiet about it," he whispered to her about side effect. Zera widen her eyes as he uncovered her mouth, "I see," she muttered. Precht also gave Zack, Hannah, and Ardyn same stern look to keep quiet. Thankfully Zack understand, however both Zack and Precht were stunned from Adryn saying a swear word, "Where did he learn that language?" Precht asked himself. Zera walked towards Simon and handed him Nashi and Neel's scarf, "You should hold on to this, until we find them," she suggest him to hold on to scarves. Precht slightly worried because knowing those Dragneels, especially Nashi and Neel, they don't like anyone take their scarf away. Now, Nashi would probably roasted up and wanted to beat Mido and his experiments up. Zack looked at Simon for seeing the stars up close, he grinned widely, "Always wants to see the stars close, and next time once we rescue Aerith and others, you should take me and Aerith to the stars."

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:49 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah looked up to adryn she felt that he was right the sooner they left the better; When she heard simon scold him for his language and then turn around and explain something about going back to his ship she couldn't help but roll her eyes,"He is barely older than us!", she whispered to adryn,"Don't let him scare you", she smiled squeezing his hand, when the other adults let him down she went to pick him up like a doll of course he was akward in her tiny arms but not heavy,"We can go Adryn", she told him blinking as if she was prepared for anything they had set up when they left here;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:17 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn nodded softly as he listened to everyone asking about where he learned this sort of language. He only chuckled softly before looking over at Vin who just looked so tired. Picking up the compass, he looked toward Hannah with a soft smile before clicking on the button. teleporting toward the ship which was now at the realm of Vein. Meanwhile however, Vin was dreaming. Dreaming something quite interesting:
Walking through two doors, the tired looking Vin with blood spilling out of wounds he had gained from before the vision had started. The blood spilled onto the ground as the doors opened to show something quite interesting. Trees. Trees of Golden Leafs and Black bark. This was quite strange to see as Vin began to see something quite strange. Something quite...terrifying. Walking through the trees, Vin began to notice his vision beginning to turn red as he began to see corpses. Lots and lots of corpses piling up from pirates to soldiers to his friends. Odelia was laying on spikes made of black goo, Alice was stabbed into the roof of the building along with other assassins, and among other gruesome deaths. Vin go closer to see what was causing these deaths as he looked and he stared at the bloodied Simon and Mitsuki on the cement ground, staring at Vin with scared looks on their face. Vin however fell to the ground, weak from the pain of his wounds as he looked up to see Ardyn on his knees with a blank look in his eyes as Daichi stood over the group with electricity flowing all around the two,"You are too late...Son of the b*****d God..."
This was when Vin saw the keyblade appear within the hands of Daichi. Not any type of keyblade, the keyblade that everyone had been collecting for. The Keyblade of Olympus. Vin wasn't able to speak as before he could even utter a tone from his lips, the keyblade swung straight down and the vision....was over.

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:09 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

watching them leave, Simon took one last look behind them down the collapsed tunnels sadly "may the Force be with you all" he said for the Vault Hunters before walking to the exit of the sewers and looked up at the sky and activated a button on his gauntlet "Jarvis, how's the engines looking?" he asked as the A.I. responded "i can manage for one dematerialisation to your location" Jarvis said as the sound of the ship started to grow louder as the floating ship appeared out of thin air after a few seconds "right, J'uko here's the part, see what you can do. Cy'la at the helm, we need to get off this planet quickly. Precht i want you on the main cannon just in case we get any unwanted visitors, same with you Mr. Jette" he said as the others nodded other than Jette who looked to Onyx to wait for her nod before going "Zera. you, Onyx and i will go and- he said before looking to Onyx and looked confused that she wasn't there then saw she was already up on the mast loosing the sails and then jumped down doing a backflip and stuck the landing making Simon's jaw drop "shut your mouth, you might drool" she said with a slight smirk as Simon indeed did close his mouth and clear his throat "erm ... yes ... well, what was your name again?" he asked looking to Zack

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:40 pm
Zack Fair

User Image

"If you want to be a hero..."

Just as Ardyn, Hannah, and unconscious Vincent left to Vein, Zack looked at Zack after Precht nodded from Simon's order. Zera was puzzled about where she's himself, and Onyx will do. Zack grinned and start squatting, "Name's Zack Fair, you must be Simon. Your friends seems to know about dream and honor."

"... You need to have dreams and honor"

OOC:

Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

chuckling slightly, Simon nodded as the ship started to rise up a bit "feels like J'uko fixed the engines" he said as his communicator beeped "got it, looks like the ship was healing itself as we were gone" J'uko said as Simon nodded "soon as the solar sails gather power, weigh anchor so to speak" he said before looking at Zera "since Onyx beat us to the punch, wanna learn how to sail?" he said with a smirk before nodding to Cy'la
who gave a grin back
"c'mon numa, leave the grunt work to the meat heads" she said making Simon smirk then looked to Zack "i'd be lost without them" he said before jumping on the Jaccob's Ladder (the rope weevings on the side of the ship to climb to the top) and looked out to the horizon as the ship lifted up into the air as T7, who was on deck, looked up at Zack 'Simon + danger = normal' he beeped before sprinting to the mast and squatted down to secure himself "Cy'la .... take off when ready" he said as Cy'la shouted 'brace yourselves' before the ship took off up into the sky and past the planet's surface

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"Are you sure you will allow me to drive? You don't want me ended up like him," Zera doubtfully asked Cy'la because she's physically a kid, and might compare to Simon's reckless driving. She followed Cy'la, Zack stopped squatting and clearly have no idea what T7 said, but beeping as he Jaccob Ladder. Precht was at the main cannon to check the system, so Cy'la shouted, he, Zack, and Zera secure themselves and prepare for heading to Vein and rescue six human hybrids.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games