Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Greenflight] I Put a Spell On You [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 14!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:27 pm
(Dexterity+Speed to accompany above roll.)  
Meepfur rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:56 pm
(Roll 2 from Flight Grid
....or not, you already rolled a 4 u big dumb boy.)  

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:59 pm
(Roll 2 from Flight Grid)

I do not have a word that is enough for you, Hyglath answered with honesty and a low, sad creel, for she wanted something and he lacked. Would he be enough for her, if he could not give her poetry? If she desired the flattery she so deserved, but he did not have the words to articulate it for her? So again he offered up feeling, what it had been like to hear the first notes of her song and lay eyes on her perfect, pale form and be pulled from his melancholy by it, all pain and loneliness not just set aside, but forgotten.

Meepfur

Cythereath had wanted a word, but it appeared as if the bronze Hyglath couldn't come up with one. Thankfully for him, Cythereath was not a spiteful or cruel green, and his sad creel did not go unnoticed. Additionally, the feelings he sent her with nothing short of sublime. How on earth could she find disfavor in the beast who seemed so enthralled?

Sending him a wave of tender assurance, the green hoped she might ease his concerns. Though she spoke not a word, she did aim to warm Hyglath's hearts with her desire.

+1 Favor

Quote:
The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

Quote Uta so Cythereath can dish out some favor, or not.

Uta

Hyglath's Stats
Bronze: 35
Between 6-35: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
Hasn't chased Magic: 3
Total: 58
HP: 44/44

Strength: 20
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 18
Wits: 6

Favor: 10+3+1  
Meepfur rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:10 pm
(Roll 3 from Flight Grid
Hyg could you please maybe not roll your previous number every time.)  

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:13 pm
(Roll 3 from Flight Grid)

Oh! Oh, I am very good at that! Here at last was a question he was better-suited to answer, and as he strove after her, he did his best to strike a mid-air pose that emphasized his large wings and brawny physique - but he was not all hard muscle, oh no! There was plenty of softness from nary a missed meal, making him well-suited to marathon cuddles. I will wrap you up in my wings and hold you close, and no winter wind will be able to touch you. And if the stone is too cold, you can lie on top of me so you do not have to touch it! There is enough of me I am sure we can find a position that keeps you properly warm in every way.

In every way, oh yes.

Meepfur
Where Hyglath had struggled before, he certainly had no trouble painting a lovely image. Cythereath practically shivered in delight, and she sent the bronze nothing but a wave of delight and affection. It sounds.... Heavenly. The young green used a word that another had told her, described her, all but purring the word. I might like very much to curl up with you on these cold nights and see if I might help keep you warm, too.

+4 Favor

Quote:
My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

Uta

Hyglath's Stats

Meepfur rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:31 pm
(Roll 4 from Flight Grid)

I will keep you warm, of course, he continued the earlier thought into this new answer as well, finding it a very satisfying one indeed. Anything that is in my ability to provide to you, I will not hesitate to give. Already there was evidence of such willingness in the ichor that dripped down his leg, the wound torn open further and further the more ardently he pursued. I will hunt the tenderest of beasts for you to feast upon, and those most fetching of hide that you might sleep on only the finest of furs. You will have my affection whenever you wish it, at any hour: wake me in the middle of the night for any need or whim, and I will come to you. What could I desire more, than to hear your call?

Quote:
Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

Uta

Hyglath's Stats

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:48 pm
(Roll 5 from Flight Grid
...honey pls, not this again.)  
Meepfur rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:50 pm
(Roll 5 from Flight Grid)

Even in his finest fettle, the bulky bronze would have struggled to keep up with the heart-stoppingly nimble green, but with the wound on his leg wide open and streaming ichor, his strength was being steadily sapped. And yet he persisted in ignoring it and doing as his hearts and instinct demanded, striving after Cythereath with everything he had. There was no gray in his eyes, only deepest purple. Only when he answered her final question for him did another color sneak in, a flash of white as he admitted his secret: which was, for this open dragon of very few secrets, his deepest fear. My secret is that I am afraid of being alone. Forgotten. Does anyone miss me, when I am not there?

All the urges and wants rolling off of Hyglath were quite something - not just lust and the need to sate it, what he wanted to do to Cythereath, but for her. They had Herg'r wanting to scoop up the greenrider and ensure his warmth, offer him everything he might possibly need to be comfortable and happy, but he was more aware than his dragon of those around them. Quite an assortment they were! All enthralled, waiting for a choice to be made in the air that would more than likely rule the one that would be made here. Still, like dragon, like rider, and he at least had to offer. He was an obliging fellow, after all. "If it's warmth you find yourself needin', I've plenty to spare."

Meepfur

Cythereath's hearts couldn't help but be a little moved by the bronze's confession. She wanted him, just as she wanted all of those who pursued, but she also understand that aching loneliness. I understand such a secret, for I fear it too. I want to be ached for above all others--to be so adored and loved that I might never need look at another again. It was a deep secret, really... for as much as Cythereath enjoyed the idea of stealing a multitude of hearts, deep down, she knew she needed only The One to keep her satisfied.

Whether or not she might find her hearts so swept away here was another story, and not one she counted on. But maybe, someday, with time... and many a test of devotion.

+3 Favor

Quote:
The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

Result: 4 (compared to her 7)

Uta

Hyglath's Stats

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 pm
(Strength roll for above post!)  
TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 26!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:28 pm
User Image

I will warm you far better than any other in these skies might, let my claws catch you, my beautiful Cythereath, and I will show you bliss. She'd loved her sister since they were young, and as Cythereath took off, Saevath could see her flight pattern. Wide wings spread, and she launched up after the other, keeping apace with the radiant green. No other suitor would have her, not is Saevath had her way. Those eyes whirled with red and violet, intent.

--

Rune offered Ce'rian an awkward smile, though her Dragon's emotions insisted the smile become more of a smirk. Sae wanted her to make herself a clear contender, but Rune? She would just be happy if SOMEONE took her back to bed. Faranth help her, Sae's feelings about Cythereath were strong. "Ce'rian..."

-----------------------------------

On Saevath: This Green is known to be fierce, fiery, and cold. Most suitors will be met with mocking jabs, and hard tests of their mettle. Why? Because Saevath feels like it! She might not blood you herself, but she certainly won't discourage it.
Pros: Ambitious, Brilliant, Creative, Loyal
Cons: Sadistic, Vindictive, Malevolent, Cold

On Rune: Quiet, and known for having gotten in to a lot of fights in her candidacy and weyrling, this young woman is now on a warpath to prove herself. She's determined, strong-willed, and tow-headed, so what comes out of anything is always up in the air. You'll never quite know where you stand.
Pros: Loyal, Protective, Honest
Cons: Vindictive, Secretive, Bitter

STATS

Base points for green: 50pts
- Less than 5 turns: +5 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
-Aggressive/dominant personality: +2pts
-Has shown Cythereath favor/actively flirted with her: +3pts [Feel free to DM me if we've never discussed but want a reason or think they would have!]
-Intelligent/clever: +3pts
-Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3
-Colorist: -3pts

Total: 73

Strength: 12
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 14
Wits: 20

R1: 26
Favor: 13 (+3)  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 1!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:45 pm
((LMAO finally starting OTL OTL))
User Image

What moon? Mesometh asked, attention unfaltering. There was no moon in the sky when she was already there to light up the darkness. If she was to lead, Mesometh would follow, noting the others who had come to chase such radiance in the dark. It was a good throng - though Mesometh couldn't help but feel as though she had deserved every dragon in the Weyr to chase her.

He was offended on her behalf they hadn't come to worship at her feet. He rumbled unpleasantly for a moment, and though sharp and attentive, Mesometh simply wasn't built for quick takeoffs - something he regretted right then. Ah, he would need to try harder.

------

Brown Mesometh
A gentle and stalwart protector, Mesometh is a romantic who wants a one and only. Those who are nasty in temper or pick a fight will find him vicious and ferocious and unwilling to back down.

F'ahr
May come out later. Judgemental, confrontational, but courageous. He dislikes unsavory people and they'll know if they are.

Mesometh's Stats:
Brown: 40
Above 36 Turns: +3
Motivated: +10
Has Been Staring Forever He Is In Awe Pach We Know He Wants OK (Favored Cythereath): +3
Hasn't Chased Magic: +3
Total: 59

Favor: 10 - 2
Strength: 14
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 15
Wits: 14
HP: 39/39

R1: Wits + Speed: -2 Favor

demon_pachabel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:50 pm
User Image

Uta
  • My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

• Mesometh rumbled with delight, offering mental caresses as the green spoke to him - his attention was hers alone and if another had been too close, he likely would have crashed right into them, then blamed them for distracting him from Cythereath in that moment. You deserve only the finest ledge in the Weyr - if I must gather every fur and blanket the Weyr has to build you the softest of beds and gather every warm body there is to fawn over you, I will.

He'd draw as close as allowed, humming deeply in his chest. Ah, I could keep you warm under a wing, but then only I could admire you, Not that he would have ever complained for it, but it simply would not have done.

demon_pachabel
    Cythereath's eyes whirled a bright violet even as she continued her flight, considering the weyr Mesometh painted. She did so very much enjoy furs, and fineries, and particularly enjoyed the idea of having a fawning crowd. So it was, she allowed her joy to spill over the brown, wrapping him up in her pleasure and desire. He was still but a stranger... but one she did wish to better get to know.

I do like what you offer... Though I equally enjoy the idea of slipping beneath your wings. As you might warm me with furs, perhaps I might find ways to keep you warm, too? She let the thought trail.

He was't the only one who could paint a nice picture.

Favor +2

------

Brown Mesometh
    A gentle and stalwart protector, Mesometh is a romantic who wants a one and only. Those who are nasty in temper or pick a fight will find him vicious and ferocious and unwilling to back down.

F'ahr
    May come out later. Judgemental, confrontational, but courageous. He dislikes unsavory people and they'll know if they are.

Mesometh's Stats:
    Has Been Staring Forever He Is In Awe Pach We Know He Wants OK (Favored Cythereath): +3

Favor: 8

Grid 1: (Prompt 3/12)

Current Grid:

1. The pale beauty is practically glowing as white as Pern's moons. She suddenly picks up the pace, showing her following exactly where she excels as a green. Fast and furious, she has no problem showing off for her suitors. Do you all want me so? I'm afraid you'll need to keep up with me if you want half a chance--and I won't make that easy. Roll Strength + Speed to see if you catch up with the darling.

If the number you roll is greater than Cythereath's Speed stat, you are able to keep up with her without issue! Gain +2 Favor and feel a wash of pleasure from the petite little lady.

If your roll is less than your speed stat, she's too quick, and you struggle to pick up your pace. Take -3 Favor. You'll hear her sweet laughter twinkle through laced with flirty encouragement.

Whether you lose or gain favor, you can try to seduce Cythereath with your words by showering her with sincere compliments and praise. Quote Uta if you do so and we can see how Cythereath feels about your siren song. For those losing favor you might make up for some of the loss--for those who gain favor you might get an extra boost.

2. Cythereath looks behind her at those pursuing and singles you out in a moment of mischief. Privately, she sends a sensuous wave of passion and amorous feeling over you, a hint perhaps, of what might come. With eyes purple, she makes a request. You clearly wish to twine necks, to share my ledge a while, and give me a night of passion--but would you defend me? Fight for me? Throw my enemies from the sky?[/i

Respond to Cythereath's query... and follow these additional prompts.

If yes/positive/affirmative: Cythereath laughs in wicked delight. Prove it then, warrior. Let ichor fall in my name, and give me a show![/i Quote a fellow pursuer. Attacker, roll Strength + Wits.

If your total is higher than that of the your opponents Speed + Dexterity roll, you automatically land a hit. If it's lower, you miss unless your opponent doesn't wish to defend.

Opponent, roll Speed + Dexterity! If the attackers roll is higher than your roll, you automatically take a hit. If your roll is higher, they miss unless you say otherwise. You can counter-attack and auto-hit the failed attacked and they can roll a D4 for damage as you get away!

To determine damage of a successful, non-counter attack i.e. the attacking dragon was successful)! If you're taking a hit from a dragon that's 16 feet smaller or more than you, roll a D6. If their size is within 15 feet smaller, the same size, or 15 feet larger, roll a D8. If you're taking a hit from a dragon that is 16 feet or larger, roll a D10.

The number of the roll is the amount of HP you lose.
      If anyone gets 0HP or below, you do NOT need to KO your dragons. They'll just get bloodier and bloodier--Cythereath would not necessarily want anyone to actually all from the sky. The less HP (including negatives) the more damage overall.

[It is 100% okay if these attacks happen at random times during the flight. i.e. you may attack someone who has finished their rolls, or someone just starting, even if you're at a different time.]

Quote Uta so Cythereath can respond to this show of tribute.
      ---

If your dragon's response is negative/not going to attack write your response and quote Uta so Cythereath can respond. This doesn't necessarily mean you won't gain favor, but... who knows. Will depend entirely on what your dragon says to her mischief.

3. My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

4. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

5. Cythereath changes direction, suddenly streaking down, down, down. She's aiming right for one of the mountain peaks, barely pulling up in time and kicking up a flurry of snow and powder in her wake. She laughs with delight, glancing behind her to see how well her pursuers have kept up, and which of them lost her little game of chicken.

Roll Speed + Dexterity! If your number is equal or higher to Cythereath's Dexterity (19), you keep up with her without issue. If your roll is lower, you either aren't fast enough to keep up or veer out of the way a bit too soon.

For those who manage to keep up with her or don't fall away, gain +1 Favor.
      For those who veer out of the way, take -2 Favor.

If you'd like to try to gain extra favor, feel free to have your dragon attempt to seduce her with words. Quote Uta so she's aware and can have Cythereath respond.

6. Turning quite suddenly on wingtip, the little green quite suddenly changes direction, pushing herself higher up, and and sending waves of warm laughter over all those who chase. I am no fool, lovelies. Do you love me? Or do you simply want a night of twined necks and tails? Why do you chase me so? Shall this be a night of love or simply a moments passion?

Answer the prompt and Cythereath might grant you some favor. Or not. Feel free to be honest, lie, do whatever you think she might wish to hear from your dragon.

7. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

8. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

9. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

Roll your Speed, Strength, Wits & Dexterity to see how you do!
      If your rolled number is 35 and above, you manage to keep right up with Cythereath! Her tricks are no match for your skill! +3 favor!
      If your rolled number is between 25 and 34, you avoid crashing, at least, though you struggle to keep up. Still, you do well enough, ad gain +1 favor.
      If your rolled number is between 15 and 24 you fall behind and even have a close call with some of the stone and ice! Whoops. It doesn’t do much damage, but you can tell she’s not impressed. -1 favor
      If your roll is 14 or less, you have a tumble into the trees, or brush too close against the mountain side, or even pull a wing muscle! Take -4 damage. It’s not enough to knock you out of the race, but it’s definitely going to leave a mark. Cythereath does send a wave of sympathy and encouragement--and the equivalent of a little kiss! [-2 favor]

10. The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

Roll a D4 and see how much favor you get!
      1. Cythereath keeps more of a distance, though she wraps you up in nothing but warmth and utter delight. She allows her wingtips to brush against your own, playing a bit coy lest you attempt to ensnare her. Your wings are divine. I think I might fit ever so snugly beneath them. Now let’s see if they’ll do you proud and see you through to the end! Gain +1 favor!
      2. With you, Cythereath flies near, allowing her tail tip to trace against you as she passes. The touch is soft and ever encouraging but too soon, the little green pulls away. Still, she allows her interest and desire to wash over you, ever approving. I’ve never seen a more perfect specimen. Surely, you are one of the most handsome dragons in the Weyr. I certainly would enjoy waking up to you come morning. Gain +2 favor!
      3. Cythereath is quite the dextrous creature, and as she dives by, she makes sure she lets her hips and shoulders to run along your side. She isn’t ready to be caught, and any attempts would find the green well out of reach. Still, she would allow her intrigue and desire to color her words and her link, and give the mental equivalent of a kiss. You look like quite a strong and entirely capable beast. It’s quite clear you wouldn’t let me down if I happened to choose you, isn’t it? Gain +3 favor!
      4. Emboldened by her flight, and ever confident, Cythereath would have no objections getting what might be dangerously close to you. She’s well within snatching position, but it’s clear she isn’t quite ready to be caught. Any attempts would have her dropping from the air like a rock--and laughing all the way down. For those who don’t make a move, they will be sent a wave of affection and desire. You are quite a dream, aren’t you? So delicious and ever tempting. I quite might like to twine necks with you this night. And with a fully-body brush, the green swerves well out of the way. Gain +4 favor!

11. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

Quote Uta when you’ve filled out your response so Cythereath can cast a little favor (or take some away).

12. The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

demon_pachabel
    Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!

demon_pachabel
    Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:04 pm
    User Image

Uta
  • The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

Quote Uta when you’ve filled out your response so Cythereath can cast a little favor (or take some away).

• (Rolled 8 for Strength)

He was not so keen to outfly Cythereath - not eager to stray far from where he could see her as she glowed in the evening sky. But he'd also be remiss to not at least push himself to fly well.

Her words asked for things that a dragon his age had plenty of - secrets. Secrets kept for His, which would never be spilled, but also things that perhaps were unbefitting of a dragon with his own sense of nobility. Watching you look upon the others fills me with a desire to rip them from the sky for only a moment more of your attentions. Was this how young love felt to those who had a chance to feel it?

I have never felt such jealousy before.

demon_pachabel
    While not as violent a dragon as some of her clutchmates, and certainly not as angry a dragon as some of her sisters, Cythereath did have a strong side of mischief. She didn't necessarily want bloodshed, but the idea of it was thrilling.

This was, of course, the closest she'd ever get to true power and she did rather like the feeling...

Have I truly stirred such feeling in you? Oh, I confess, I do rather like the knowledge. What a night we might make of it, should I twine tails with you... And what bitter disappointment if she did not!

Well, if she could not have them all tonight she might well have them all in due time, especially if she had her way.

Favor +3

------

Brown Mesometh

F'ahr

Mesometh's Stats:

Favor: 8

Grid 1: (3/12)
    Grid 2: (10/11) + 8 (

Current Grid:

1. The pale beauty is practically glowing as white as Pern's moons. She suddenly picks up the pace, showing her following exactly where she excels as a green. Fast and furious, she has no problem showing off for her suitors. Do you all want me so? I'm afraid you'll need to keep up with me if you want half a chance--and I won't make that easy. Roll Strength + Speed to see if you catch up with the darling.

If the number you roll is greater than Cythereath's Speed stat, you are able to keep up with her without issue! Gain +2 Favor and feel a wash of pleasure from the petite little lady.

If your roll is less than your speed stat, she's too quick, and you struggle to pick up your pace. Take -3 Favor. You'll hear her sweet laughter twinkle through laced with flirty encouragement.

Whether you lose or gain favor, you can try to seduce Cythereath with your words by showering her with sincere compliments and praise. Quote Uta if you do so and we can see how Cythereath feels about your siren song. For those losing favor you might make up for some of the loss--for those who gain favor you might get an extra boost.

2. Cythereath looks behind her at those pursuing and singles you out in a moment of mischief. Privately, she sends a sensuous wave of passion and amorous feeling over you, a hint perhaps, of what might come. With eyes purple, she makes a request. You clearly wish to twine necks, to share my ledge a while, and give me a night of passion--but would you defend me? Fight for me? Throw my enemies from the sky?[/i

Respond to Cythereath's query... and follow these additional prompts.

If yes/positive/affirmative: Cythereath laughs in wicked delight. Prove it then, warrior. Let ichor fall in my name, and give me a show![/i Quote a fellow pursuer. Attacker, roll Strength + Wits.

If your total is higher than that of the your opponents Speed + Dexterity roll, you automatically land a hit. If it's lower, you miss unless your opponent doesn't wish to defend.

Opponent, roll Speed + Dexterity! If the attackers roll is higher than your roll, you automatically take a hit. If your roll is higher, they miss unless you say otherwise. You can counter-attack and auto-hit the failed attacked and they can roll a D4 for damage as you get away!

To determine damage of a successful, non-counter attack i.e. the attacking dragon was successful)! If you're taking a hit from a dragon that's 16 feet smaller or more than you, roll a D6. If their size is within 15 feet smaller, the same size, or 15 feet larger, roll a D8. If you're taking a hit from a dragon that is 16 feet or larger, roll a D10.

The number of the roll is the amount of HP you lose.
      If anyone gets 0HP or below, you do NOT need to KO your dragons. They'll just get bloodier and bloodier--Cythereath would not necessarily want anyone to actually all from the sky. The less HP (including negatives) the more damage overall.

[It is 100% okay if these attacks happen at random times during the flight. i.e. you may attack someone who has finished their rolls, or someone just starting, even if you're at a different time.]

Quote Uta so Cythereath can respond to this show of tribute.
      ---

If your dragon's response is negative/not going to attack write your response and quote Uta so Cythereath can respond. This doesn't necessarily mean you won't gain favor, but... who knows. Will depend entirely on what your dragon says to her mischief.

3. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

4. Cythereath changes direction, suddenly streaking down, down, down. She's aiming right for one of the mountain peaks, barely pulling up in time and kicking up a flurry of snow and powder in her wake. She laughs with delight, glancing behind her to see how well her pursuers have kept up, and which of them lost her little game of chicken.

Roll Speed + Dexterity! If your number is equal or higher to Cythereath's Dexterity (19), you keep up with her without issue. If your roll is lower, you either aren't fast enough to keep up or veer out of the way a bit too soon.

For those who manage to keep up with her or don't fall away, gain +1 Favor.
      For those who veer out of the way, take -2 Favor.

If you'd like to try to gain extra favor, feel free to have your dragon attempt to seduce her with words. Quote Uta so she's aware and can have Cythereath respond.

5. Turning quite suddenly on wingtip, the little green quite suddenly changes direction, pushing herself higher up, and and sending waves of warm laughter over all those who chase. I am no fool, lovelies. Do you love me? Or do you simply want a night of twined necks and tails? Why do you chase me so? Shall this be a night of love or simply a moments passion?

Answer the prompt and Cythereath might grant you some favor. Or not. Feel free to be honest, lie, do whatever you think she might wish to hear from your dragon.

6. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

7. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

8. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

If your rolled number is 35 and above, you manage to keep right up with Cythereath! Her tricks are no match for your skill! +3 favor!
      If your rolled number is between 25 and 34, you avoid crashing, at least, though you struggle to keep up. Still, you do well enough, ad gain +1 favor.
      If your rolled number is between 15 and 24 you fall behind and even have a close call with some of the stone and ice! Whoops. It doesn’t do much damage, but you can tell she’s not impressed. -1 favor
      If your roll is 14 or less, you have a tumble into the trees, or brush too close against the mountain side, or even pull a wing muscle! Take -4 damage. It’s not enough to knock you out of the race, but it’s definitely going to leave a mark. Cythereath does send a wave of sympathy and encouragement--and the equivalent of a little kiss! [-2 favor]

9. The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

Roll a D4 and see how much favor you get!
      1. Cythereath keeps more of a distance, though she wraps you up in nothing but warmth and utter delight. She allows her wingtips to brush against your own, playing a bit coy lest you attempt to ensnare her. Your wings are divine. I think I might fit ever so snugly beneath them. Now let’s see if they’ll do you proud and see you through to the end! Gain +1 favor!
      2. With you, Cythereath flies near, allowing her tail tip to trace against you as she passes. The touch is soft and ever encouraging but too soon, the little green pulls away. Still, she allows her interest and desire to wash over you, ever approving. I’ve never seen a more perfect specimen. Surely, you are one of the most handsome dragons in the Weyr. I certainly would enjoy waking up to you come morning. Gain +2 favor!
      3. Cythereath is quite the dextrous creature, and as she dives by, she makes sure she lets her hips and shoulders to run along your side. She isn’t ready to be caught, and any attempts would find the green well out of reach. Still, she would allow her intrigue and desire to color her words and her link, and give the mental equivalent of a kiss. You look like quite a strong and entirely capable beast. It’s quite clear you wouldn’t let me down if I happened to choose you, isn’t it? Gain +3 favor!
      4. Emboldened by her flight, and ever confident, Cythereath would have no objections getting what might be dangerously close to you. She’s well within snatching position, but it’s clear she isn’t quite ready to be caught. Any attempts would have her dropping from the air like a rock--and laughing all the way down. For those who don’t make a move, they will be sent a wave of affection and desire. You are quite a dream, aren’t you? So delicious and ever tempting. I quite might like to twine necks with you this night. And with a fully-body brush, the green swerves well out of the way. Gain +4 favor!

10. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

11. The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

TheWishling rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
    PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:04 pm
    User Image

Oh, her sister was clever. Between the mountainscape she weaved, and Saevath was quick to follow. She wasn't, perhaps, the most dexterous of Greens, and so she fell behind a bit, snarling her displeasure and pushing herself hard. She had to catch up, no matter how many close calls there were!

Quote:
    PROMPT
    Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

On Saevath: This Green is known to be fierce, fiery, and cold. Most suitors will be met with mocking jabs, and hard tests of their mettle. Why? Because Saevath feels like it! She might not blood you herself, but she certainly won't discourage it.

On Rune: Quiet, and known for having gotten in to a lot of fights in her candidacy and weyrling, this young woman is now on a warpath to prove herself. She's determined, strong-willed, and tow-headed, so what comes out of anything is always up in the air. You'll never quite know where you stand.

STATS

-Has shown Cythereath favor/actively flirted with her: +3pts [Feel free to DM me if we've never discussed but want a reason or think they would have!]

Favor: 13 (+3) (-1)  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
    • Generous 100
    TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 59 ... 22!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
    • Generous 100
    PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:07 pm
    User Image

Just a Roll (Speed, Strength, Wits, Dex)

STATS

Favor: 13 (+3)  
    [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr