Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
☁️ || The Pale Citadel | Lightning Empire Mountain Fort Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:20 am
User Image
SadayoSoga

|Nidaime Hokage❖|Puppeteer|S+ Rank| Chakra
4,385/4,385 || Stamina 3,215/3,215|Lightning|Water|Earth| Mark of the Ever Beating Heart ❖

ooc: courtesy quote for the Leafies.
Please note Sadayos appearance includes: missing eyebrows, short hair. No ponytails. Burned hands and concealer make up to hide burns!

What was probably an uncomfortable journey for all three, Sadayo had lead Mina and Yazawa on an untimely escapade on a bizarre puppet for a vehicle that walked beside a small, narrow horse-drawn carriage with exterior decoration that practically screamed “fire” with its red character on front and back and dangling tassels. There were some minor difficulties involving a bad compass, a spooked horse, and an instance where the aftermath of a landslide caused an idle attempt of conversation to be more uncomfortable than it had to be.
“Being firm with Lightning is where I have to turn my head.” Sadayo said as her knuckle gently knocked into a dangling plank curtain from the doorway of the narrow vehicle she occupied. The puppeteer, as she was, held one arm upright to keep the hanging divide between herself and the pangolin open. Strings unseen were working the legs of the mechanical beast. Its tail was suspended over the two occupants in an attempt to offer shade. “Any dealing with Satoshi would have to cleanly exclude their interests and as consequence of the pact among my power versus Storm and Lightning. Honestly, I’m starting to wonder about the value in Satoshi needing to iron out terms with them before he should have looked at Fire. He might be wasting your time. If he wants trade agreements to accommodate the nation’s population, fine. We’ll see. I can probably look into pulling strings to have surplus crops sent north or something.” Empty promises or legitimate ideas to assist the numerous innocent lives who might have lost beneficial resources after supply lines were forcibly severed. A forced breath slipped through her nose. Sadayo turned her head to glare at the shaded corners of the carriage interior. She wasn’t interested in crafting military support promises so long as the thought made her crave input from her rowdy, world wanderer.
“If he wants military cooperation then he’s presently out of luck. I can only assert a willingness not to start anything without discussion first. If his people can cooperate with the samurai and lightning participants then I might welcome trade at Goshodzuka. Only Goshodzuka.” It was a rigid, one-sided order that painted up how she wasn’t interested in being walked on. If she came to regret letting these ideas grow into a dark direction she might not hear the end of it. Still, talking about Satoshi’s hopes for political dealings was a recipe for unease when she didn’t know how the name tied to Sandayu or too much about him. This modified, generic treatment might not be the correct method of action. Sadayo plainly couldn’t trust anything outside Fire and her grasp. With a moment’s pause she mulled over another question. One more piece to the Yazawa-puzzle. “Are you from the Rain? Were you a resident before Satoshi?” Maybe the wild young conqueror didn’t bring over a bunch of cohorts from goodness knows where.

As they arrived at the Pale Citadel she couldn’t keep her eyes off the keep. In all, this was one reason why she wasn’t ready to piss off the neighbors above her. Until the Minister in Fire could get their act together and prove that Masahiro was an old world relic deeply out of touch, Sadayo couldn’t take any chances. “Think of being on the receiving end of their offenses here.”

“Keep your heads on straight and behave,” the comment toward Mina and Yazawa was a warning she’d expect to be taken well. “We’re not only in Lightning territory, we’re in Kenshin’s territory.” The woman turned forward and allowed the paneled curtain to fall. She drones with the volume of her voice lowering with each word. Champion of Evergreen.” Out of sight her eyes rolled and she lowered her voice to a low, humming grumble. “Surely a prize to the Emperor and Empress. Probably a real delight with his righteous insight to snatch up a girl’s best hunky backer in a fight. Resentful, little incoherent grumbles she anxiously stirred up in a dark little box. Her knee bounced. It was only a matter of time until she'd see the Hyuga again. All her bitterness needed to be gone before then.

tab
tab
Ephemeral Ozymandias

pyrategross

Roy-schach

Kondo Kaicho

Rocket Punches

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:01 am
User Image

Yazawa Hakuseki
Der Kommissar by Falco

║ CHAKRAx 1,300 / 1,300 x ║ STAMINAx 950 / 950 x ║ XPx 1,700 x ║ RYOx 34,000
Amegakure x N/A x B Rankx Scholar / Ninjutsu

tab Out of respect for the Hokage and his riding partner who sat next to him, Yazawa refrained from smoking. Though, the need for nicotine could be seen as he would bounce a knee anxiously. After a good chunk of the voyage he'd let out a defeated sigh and produce a notepad from his suit jacket, a small one. He'd tear a few peices of paper from it, before asking Mina a quick question. "Quick, favorite animal?" What ever she'd answer, he'd make it, hands working on it. His knee had stopped bouncing as he folded paper with a surgeon's touch. Careful and methodical but not at all slow. In a few minutes he'd offer the origami craft to the girl. "If we weren't in such a professional setting, I'd have really spoken to you sooner, apologies, Miss Mina."

tab It was a very uncomfortable journey for the man, but he'd keep a smile across his face, he'd hear the Hokage speak up, and his attention was back on Sadayo. He'd listen to what she had to say, all of which was understandable. "You can see the difficulties of my mission then. Trade Agreements were my end goal anyway. I was only going to try for the sake of my Kage, to come back with anything else. The only Military Cooperation we seek is merely for emergencies, such as situation like the Jashinist attacks. Otherwise, we hope to grow our Military Power to be able to hold our own, Lady Hokage. The Amekage wishes for friendly relations between us and the Leaf. I guess, what I'm saying is, understood." Sadayo's next question, would prompt a genuine smile this time. "Yes, I was born and raised in the Cistern, and pulled myself up out of the mud. Look, lets throw titles aside for a moment, Miss Sadayo, I know you hold your village dear and all of its denizens. Well I am the same way for my home, I would die to see my village prosper. I don't know what I'll be coming back to when I leave here. All I need you to know is, a deal with me isn't a deal with Satoshi. Please keep that in mind, in the future."

As he finished speaking, the Pale Citadel came into view, the man would whistle a cat call for it. He'd c**k his head and whisper to Mina, hoping to pry a giggle or a chuckle from the red headed lass. "So that's Lord Kenshin's castle? Do ya think maybe he's compensating for something?" If Mina didn't laugh he'd chuckle to himself at the very least. "I certainly wouldn't want to be the ones climbing those walls." Yazawa could feel the spite in her voice, and he'd rather bluntly tell the Hokage, "He might actually be compensating then, huh."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              Hurrak

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Kondo Kaicho

Rocket Punches

Roy-schach

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

It seemed Coda’s life was about to get even more difficult. As the gregarious Cadence turned to observe the gate she’d just passed through, and spot the stragglers she’d been traveling with, a somewhat familiar sight crested the horizon on the road beyond. Sadayo’s pangolin puppet, ferrying a pair of people and accompanying about the most unsubtle form of transport someone could come up with. At least being Hokage hadn’t gone to the woman’s head. “Ah, the puppet woman. Don’t ******** it up.” Cadence rolled her eyes instinctively at Gyuki’s comment, luckily concealed by the simple absurdity of the sight. “Well, guess it’s food first then.” She said after a minute of scanning the crowd. No doubt one of the Arashigakure group would come to her. It wasn’t likely they’d all walk away from a new jinchuriki like Kameyo and Kenshin. She hefted her broad shoulders into a shrug and ducked into the first eatery she could find.

“Y’all got a bathroom? I’ll be paying but I need a rest stop before I keep charging ahead, if you know what I mean.” The staff member she’d managed to get in front of boredly pointed over her shoulder to a little hall before unceremoniously walking away. Not that Cadence cared much. Being here early and at no particular time made the task easy. Into the restroom, Shadow Clone, and at least the physical portion of the conundrum of having to exist in the same space as Sadayo was dealt with. Gyuki would allow clone Cadence to pal around with anyone who showed up, and the demon would solve the chakra expenditure problem. The real Coda exited ahead of her jinchuriki persona, slipping down the little hall and out the back. Clone Cadence followed shortly after, making a point of doing a big stretch and be seen as she wandered back out into the seating area and claimed a table.

Coda, meanwhile, made for the gates again. Short black hair and a plethora of piercings accompanied an understated black travel cloak, the symbol of the leaf emblazoned on the left shoulder and a pair of leaves on the drawstrings of the hood bundled behind her head. Konoha’s lone Konin positioned herself dead center on the other side of the checkpoint, wearing her trademark expression of perpetual annoyance as she made sure she wasn’t missed. It was the first time she’d gotten to just be Coda in quite a while, something that sunk in as she suppressed the instinct to duck away and don her mask. She’d been careful enough. Coda was only a meaningful name and face to one person in the immediate vicinity. It was far more important to figure out some kind of justification for beating the Hokage here - or hell, being here at all.

In her head Gyuki began chattering away again. “Kid, you really think you can pull this ruse off the entire time. Take a look at the pangolin. That man is not anyone from your village, there is nothing kicking around in your head about him. Means there is probably something bigger going on here than Kenshin hunting for the Jinchuriki. And you are a bit too large a fish, all of you, to not be right in the thick of it. One slip and everything blows up in your face. You are a jinchuriki that is not allowed to be a jinchuriki. How many more paradoxical chips are going on those well defined shoulders? They are broad, I will give you that, but if you find their limits all the pieces will fall. What happens if someone destroys the clone? What happens if your pointy little teeth bite off more than they can chew? What if I am the only thing standing between you and death? The Sanbi girl ran you ragged before the others even broke a sweat, what makes you think half of you can stand up to similar rigors?” The Oinin bristled at the hachibi’s incessant analysis and commentary. “Can it, or I’ll can you. We, collectively, will get found out way faster if you don’t shut up and let me think.” In her head the massive tentacled terror grumbled and slunk back into the dark recesses of the woman’s mind. Externally she simply fixed a rather piercing gaze on the incoming wagon.

◄ A-Rank || Konohagakure || Konin ►
Chakra: 1015/2030 || Stamina: 1065/2130
Nature Chakra: 500/500

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

Summons Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Summon Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/2 ]
Any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/3 ]
Once every [3] posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

[ Kyotoryuu Training | Available | Duration 0/2 | Cooldown 0/3 ]
The Kyotouryuu practitioner can now react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for [2] posts with a [3] post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

Passive Modifiers

[ Yozen ]
Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

[ Mach Style Training ]
Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank.

[ Channeling Martial Skill Training ]
Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

[ Kaiser Fist Training ]
The armor now emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
-------
Kaiser Armor allows the user to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
-------
The Kaiser Armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. The user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while the armor is active create shock waves [5] feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

[ Mirror Image Arts Training ]
The user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
-------
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Combat Inventory

Roy-schach

Hurrak

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:16 pm
User Image
The Crimson Nekomata of Konoha
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Scholar 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
Something about Yazawa initially set Mina off, but she didn’t know how to explain it. Maybe it was about how quickly Rain established itself from Lightning, and was asking for friends from other countries. Maybe playing into that political ******** that playing all sides would cause. It wasn’t something Mina was well versed in, but it was something to keep an eye on. Nor was it her call, however, as Sadayo seemed to let it slide as well. For the most part, anyway. It was surprising to her that Sadayo would offer the foreigner a trip to the summit, but it wasn’t something Mina objected to. Maybe if they could get a moment alone. “Aren’t you speaking for Lord Satoshi, Yazawa?” Mina asked after his promise. “That’s the whole point of a diplomat, right? And if that wasn’t the case, what would a deal with Yazawa accomplish that a deal with Satoshi could or could not?” She was asking less for conflict purposes and more for explanation.

The trip was… it was a trip, to be sure. Yazawa made it a little bearable by making cool paper animals. “Uhhh, I like cats.” She would answer, then watching amazed at the dexterity of his hands. It was soon that the shadow of the Pale Citadel fell over the group. It was her first time outside of the village, so the majesty of it all was fairly impressive to her. “I suppose it is a good place to defend from Jashinists.” Mina responded to Yazawa. “From the sounds of it, they’ve caused a lot of problems everywhere else way too easily.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4050/4050
Stamina: 3750/3750
Nature Chakra: 400/400
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Hurrak

Roy-shach

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Once Kameyo left, Kenshin paid her little mind. He did not have the time or energy for regrets given the emergency that was being undertaken. He was holding the biggest Kage Summit of all time merely to be able to solve this planetary crisis. He would wait for some time as distinguished dignitaries began filling the Pale Citadel's palace. As the hours passed, the Sky Guards and staff began preparing the Citadel for the foreign visitors. He stood from the throne and changed to more ornate clothing for the special occasion despite the fact that he tended to prefer his simple black kimono. Kenshin would return to the foyer of the palace with Ada on his arm. Once the precession announced the arrival of the emperor the pair would walk to the grand doorway. Shiro and Unki would need to pass through three levels of walls before ascending to the peak of the Citadel for the lord and lady to greet them. Kenshin and Ada remained attached as they bowed deeply in unison. Once they stood upright again, Ada took the lead as Kenshin remained standardly quiet and serious. "Welcome, your graces. We hope that the Pale Citadel is pleasing to you both. It is as much your home as it is ours." Ada spoke warmly as she kept her grip on Kenshin's arm. She wore a longer and more elegant white dress with her usual winged hairpins. It matched Kenshin's white Hyuga robe attire.

▱▰▱Ada tightened her grip on Kenshin's arm for a moment to serve as a reminder for him to speak. "Thank you both for attending. There's much to discuss regarding the Jashin threat. I warn you that I've invited the thief, Satoshi, to attend the Summit. He has access to two bijuu that we need to get to before the Jashinists do. Once Jashin is at bay then we'll be settling the score with him in Rain, I imagine." Kenshin spoke with firm conviction as he skipped the pleasantries and got down to the business that was detailed in his letter. As Kenshin's jaw clenched in frustration about the necessity to invite the thieves who stole the Rain from the Lightning Empire. "I've heard of what that barbarian sent you, Empress Unki. Disgusting and disgraceful. I'm so sorry you had to endure that, my lady. From what I understand, General Genda was a loyal man with a difficult post." Ada would separate from Kenshin only briefly to give Unki a supportive hug. She returned to her husband and latched onto his arm again and gently rub his back. "I must say I'll feel worse for the Rain insurgents or the Jashinists if they decide to attack the Citadel. Isn't that right, darling?" Ada politely joked with Kenshin and the imperial couple with a gentle laugh before nudging Kenshin. The sentinel's jaw only rested as he looked at her and chuckled. His laugh was brief and dignified as he looked around the citadel at the many armaments. His chuckle rested into a soft closed-lip smile as he glanced knowingly at his wife. "Nonetheless, prosperity is assured for our empire. These are dark times but brighter days lie ahead of us." Ada spoke optimistically in a way that reassured Kenshin and caused him to relax slightly. He became less stiffly formal as he approached Shiro and gripped his hand in a friendly handshake. "I'm proud to report that the samurai invaders didn't even touch the walls last month. Thus the Citadel hasn't been fully tested but it'll keep anyone out of the imperial capital." With that, Kenshin would signal to a guard to begin the security measures. The towers would emit invisible waves of chakra to block sensory techniques from penetrating the Citadel. Additionally, they would jam body flickers and teleportation techniques from allowing intruders past the walls. All guards were at their posts at the outer wall on the ground level at the two inner walls protecting Tenseisora City and the Pale Citadel palace. Only those Kenshin invited would be allowed in if they presented their letters and identification. As the Pale Citadel went into lockdown mode, Kenshin returned to his wife and wrapped an arm around her lower back. Ada's contented smile was contagious as it continued to put Kenshin at ease. "Come on in and seat yourselves in the Summit room if you would like." Ada spoke politely to Shiro and Unki before Kenshin would turn around and steer her toward the conference room. The conference room was a circular table with many seats and banners indicating where each leader should sit as was customary.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 11】▰【SPEED: 11】▰【AGILITY: 11】▰【ENDURANCE: 11】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500▰【

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Active
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Gyuki Transformation Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
▱▰▱ Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
▱▰▱ Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
▱▰▱ Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
▱▰▱ Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.
▱▰▱ Raijin Drum | While in human sage mode, Kenshin is able to self-korabo one lightning technique, one wind technique, and one water technique into one three-times powerful truth-seeking orb. This consumes the chakra of the three techniques on his nature chakra reserves but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
▱▰▱ Conduction Mastery | Kenshin is able to self-korabo his lightning and water techniques more efficiently by paying 10 less chakra when one raiton and one suiton are combined.
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Eye of the Storm | When using techniques or abilities based on the water and-or lighting element, including ranton and other bloodline techniques their rank is increased depending on the proximity to the user. When 20-25 feet from the user, techniques are increased by one rank in strength, when 5-10 feet from the user, techniques are increased by two ranks.
▱▰▱ Conductive Destruction | Ranton users are masters of their elements so one Raiton and one Suiton ninjutsu can be self-Koraboed for only one offensive activation. This ability can only be used once per three posts. If both Raiton and Suiton techniques are used in the same post then they are all reduced by 5 chakra per rank of the technique.

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Expert: Rapier → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
► Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Bloodline
▱▰▱ Blood Knight → Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi | Tetsunami Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Hurrak

Regalina Kaicho

pyrategross
]
ghostfinch

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:46 am
User Image
Nami
❝ The wave does not need to die to become water. For she is already water. ❞

Kumoito l Sannin l Genjutsu l Bloodline l Shōton

Quote:
Few hours. That's all Nami had at the time being. She woke up in a comfortable room, surrounded by medics which startled her until she was reassured that she was safe here and the people who helped stop here, were here too as if it was some comfort. It was and it wasn't at the same time. They help cleanse Isobu but Nami... or rather, not herself, had attacked them and she wasn't sure how they would feel about that. Offered to clean up at least, Nami was going to decline, needed to get back home and be by Unki's side, until she had received news that Shiro and Unki were on the way here and got more information about the summit that was going to happen. She felt discomfort with the idea. The blue-haired female didn't know why, she just did. Lead to a private bathroom, Nami gave one of the medics her clothes after being offered to sew her clothes up like new, she stepped into the shower, and sighs of relief exhaled from her lips as blood, dirt, and sand were being washed off of her body. Tired of standing, Nami sat down under the jet of hot water and let the water hit her while her arms wrapped around her legs. She kept trying to talk to Isobu but all she was met with was complete and utter silence. After being there for who knows how long, Nami stood back up and started to wash her hair along with her body. If she could stay in the water forever, she would.

Alas, she had responsibilities to do.

The timing was impeccable as she stepped out of the shower, the medic returned with her dress, good as new, and left again to give her privacy to dry up and change her clothes. Brushed her hair, Nami stepped out and she felt clean but she also felt... dirty. What was this? Guilt. Why? Her brows furrowed in confusion as she absently minded walk through the halls of the citadel. Not exploring, just... walking. Anyone with white hair had got her attention as she thought it was the female that helped with the fight and took her to the medics, she was on the lookout for her, Nami wanted to thank her and apologize. Or was it apologize or thank? Social norms were still a bit of a struggle for this jinchuriki. News of Emperor Shiro and Emperess Unki arrival had helped Nami to get out of her funk. After politely asked a citadel staff where the Lightning Emperor and Emperess were heading, Nami made her way towards the conference room.

'I don't like this.'

For hours, Nami had silence and not one word from her friend. Isobu refused to mutter a word when she tried to reach out. It wasn't until now, that Isobu had decided to talk, causing Nami to pause in her steps. Her brows furrowed as she was looking down at the ground. Wanted to choose her next words carefully, she realized she was holding her breath. What was going on with her? She was more and more overwhelmed with emotions than usual since the fight. Her adoptive parents wouldn't be thrilled. Her? She doesn't like this, one bit. 'We have a job to do.' That was all Nami could say as she continued to make her way to the room where they were all going to be. If Unki doesn't want her there, she could simply dismiss her the moment she arrives. Entered into the room, she assumed that they had just entered since they weren't at their assigned seats just yet so she made her way to stand behind the four of them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

×TITLE: Sannin】○【RANK: S+】○【STRENGTH: 10】○【SPEED: 10】○【AGILITY: 10】○【ENDURANCE: 10】○【CHAKRA: 5000 || 5000】○【STAMINA: 5000 || 5000

_

_

Technique(s) Used:
_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

Passive Effects:
Demon Mastery: The host dons a bright sea green fog of chakra with terrifying ephemeral illusory images as they and Isobu are able to unify their will and openly share his chakra and the host's body without reserve. This sea green chakra hugs the user's form and clothing tightly, appearing similarly. The user manifests all three tails and forms a spiky gray turtle shell over their body with three gray spiky shrimp-like tails. One of the host's eyes close and the other remains open with a ghastly yellow glow. The user passively draws in enough water to flood the topic the host is in up to 40 feet.[
• The user's strength, agility, and speed are elevated to 10 while the user's endurance is elevated to 12 for the duration of the transformation.
• Suiton techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation and are boosted [1] rank higher during this transformation.
• Genjutsu costs an additional rank to kai and the user may add [2] senses to any illusion.
• Crystallization | All Shoton techniques have the innate ability to crystallize chakra upon collision. Techniques that are not a rank higher nor overwhelm the Shoton technique will be instantly crystallized through. For example, a B-Rank Shoton technique colliding with a B-Rank fireball will result in the Shoton technique being destroyed and the fireball being rendered a useless clump of crystal. Once techniques are crystallized they are rendered useless to the caster. Additionally, the Shoton user can shatter a crystalized technique or object at will with no chakra or combat action cost. Finally, if the cost is paid twice for a Shoton technique then it will be able to crystallize overwhelming techniques and techniques up to one rank higher. This does not consume a combat action and can only be performed once per post.
• Born Enchanter | All Shoton users of the genjutsu class automatically obtain the enchanter/enchantress path of a genjutsu class specialist (see genjutsu/genjutsu cross class). If the Shoton user is a genjutsu specialist already then they may be an enchanter/enchantress as well as a second path (illusionist, trickster, and conjurer). Ergo, if you are single genjutsu class then you get the enchanter path from genjutsu specialist and if you are a genjutsu specialist then you get the enchanter path as well as a second path of your choosing.
_✧Those who are a specialist can choose one category of genjutsu to follow as a path. You can follow the path of the illusionist (illusory focus), enchanter/enchantress (enchantment focus), trickster (instance focus), or conjurer (chain focus). Selecting a Path grants [3] additional custom slots and [1] keystone for techniques of that category. Genjutsu that are cast by those of this specialization are more efficient as according to the user's body rank, all Genjutsu are [10] Chakra cheaper to perform with the user's specialized Focus are further reduced by another [5] Chakra per body rank. No cost can be lower than a minimum of [5] Chakra. Once every other post all three of the genjutsu specialist's actions in a post can be used for genjutsu.

Genjutsu Path: Enchantress
• Crystal Ball | The Shoton user's crystals can act as a crystal ball and produce divination visions by applying an E-Rank amount of chakra for no action cost. This allows viewing the crystals to be used as a sight trigger for genjutsu. Genjutsu triggered with this method cost one rank higher to kai but require one tier lower to release through pain at a maximum of S+ chakra and a minimum of tier one pain. In addition, as a clairvoyant, all genjutsu with sight as the primary sense can last for an additional [2] posts with no upkeep cost.
• Crystalline Rampart | Defensive crystal techniques are one rank stronger against spiritual techniques in collisions. Crystal techniques also lose their weakness to sound techniques. Finally, all doton techniques can be classified as shoton techniques for no resource or action cost but only originally crystal defenses gain the one rank increase.

_

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Their welcome curls a smile on Unki’s face. Her hold on Shiro had been tight on his arm for some of the length of their forward journey. Short, slow steps for about as long as she could manage. Until she couldn’t. There were four guards from their precession who followed as the others remained below to assist Citadel forces however necessary. Two guards were minding the disguised wheelchair in near constant pursuit after Unki.

“Time and tide. We didn’t liberate the nations in a single night. When we learn where our advantages and disadvantages are, I imagine we’ll be diving into conflict again.” It was a serious and solemn comment that brought Shiro’s brow to furrow. “Nonetheless, I’ll be looking forward to reminding that little brat how Shiro the Usurper got his title.” He lightly laughed on the note. The title wasn’t claimed alone. Shiro might have been a spearhead calling the shots but the liberation front couldn’t have happened without collaboration among the four of them. In the back of his mind, however, the Emperor was feeling doubtful of the words of his own jest. He may not be in the forefront of that strike. There were other priorities lingering over his shoulders.

Hugs were nice. Really. Hugs were nice enough that Unki also wedged herself from her beloved and braced for some chance of pain in Ada’s gentle embrace. Any brief, consoling gesture wasn’t going to be how she discloses her healing injuries. “He had did have a difficult position. He didn’t argue and led his forces well. I wish we could have done better. He and others probably withstood mayhem…” Stopping was for the best. It was a serious matter, truly. Unki might have been some steps away from breaking out into tears again for the calamities that have transpired. However the goal, since the encounter with the crow, was to not let herself be an emotional rollercoaster in mixed company. Ada’s optimistic sentiments were plenty to evoke a smile from the Empress instead.

Shiro, after taking his studious sights from Unki, turns to reply warmly to Kenshin’s handshake. He was eager to see good friends again. "With luck, we won’t have to see the day that its full might is unleashed. If and when it comes, we’ll be ready in the capital.” In short, the couple took the escort to the conference room with one instance of pause. Unki stopped Shiro with her hand to his chest before cautiously turning to voice a courteous request with the outfit of imperial guards following for her chair. She had accomplished plenty of walking for the time being and allowed herself to continue into the room by Shiro’s charge who aligned her rightfully beneath their banner. Ahead of taking his seat, the Emperor dotingly smooths the side of Unki’s head beneath his hand before planting a kiss atop her forehead.

“I believe we actually saw your successes in Kumoito last month , Kenshin.” He added as an appreciative smirk arose. “The peace and quiet was almost taken for granted!” The Emperor, too, finally took his seat and slipped the dressy hat from his head. "I couldn’t say that we had any straggling samurai turn up after the event on our end.” Shiro leaned the back of his seat as his sights averted to fixate on the table. He thumbed the ornate hat’s brim. “On our end,” he paused to sigh. His tone briefly souring onto a sore note, “my ministers get around to telling me three days after the fact that Unki addressed head-on with something what the priests’ were calling a ‘violent byproduct’ that ignited around the same time among yokai.”
His stare onto the table became stale and bitter as he spoke. The beginning of Shiro’s would-be fuming tone, on the other hand, was being forced to quickly retreat. Becoming needlessly angry in the wrong setting was one thing but expressing passion for his beloved’s wellbeing and recalling his own regrets were another. A growing impression of dread and worry from the woman beside him was gnawing at his conscience. The man’s own thoughts begging him to button down on the anger. Surely, words weren’t necessary to guess how willing Shiro was to personally profoundly eradicate said byproduct responsible for harming his wife. The sound of transparent annoyance for the Oni was slipping in alternatively. “It took effect on one, known twelve foot tall supernatural son of a b***h who had a ball terrorizing citizens while my back was turned. I was frankly too out of sorts with pneumonia or something ungodly to function and reverse anything for Unki.” Shiro’s disgust decreased as he took hold of her hand wholly. ”All things considered, she prevented further casualties and I feel like the luckiest man alive to see her healing. Truly, Kenshin, you and the Citadel saved us this time.” In mixed company, Shiro might have never lowered his guard this much. His attention to Ada and Kenshin as he forwarded his genuine gratitude. A look on the Emperor’s face, that behind it all, was hinting toward a warm, doting side that Kenshin could hopefully see well. In the end, Shiro was still a chatterbox and mushy sentiments weren’t spared.
"I think it took all my bravery to agree to come. As much as I don’t want to see Satoshi I imagine he would have to be suicidal to upset anyone.”

That was the hope. “I can still definitely try to roast him if he wants to pull a fast one. He might have been relayed a general observation when his messenger gave me-” Nope. Unki stopped speaking entirely on that matter. She essentially froze up mid sentence with a solid, three second pause later until she jumped into her next line of thought. “He doesn’t know the other half of it. Shiro and I have actually managed to get our family going again.” Miraculously. Unki’s pink ensemble obscured everything from conforming braces to indication of their anticipated heir. Her appearance, fortunately, was currently that of a woman who just chose to wear a silk sundry of pink and white.

“Took ten years and the timing is what it is! So we have that.” she added, almost in a laugh at the big picture. She eased into a shrug with a wide, toothy grin. The timing of this somewhat delayed announcement beside her own on-goings while fate was busy dishing difficulties left and right was interesting, to say the least. Maybe “good” and “interesting” didn’t belong in the same sentence this time. Beside her, Shiro slipped his hat back on and motioned with a nod toward someone.
“Oh! Nami! There you are!”

“You had me worried! Not Shiro, though. He kept insisting you’d show up.“

𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓵◦ ◦𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Kumoito // Empress / S+ Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Lightning // Chakra: // Stamina: /color]

┆Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇

Passive Status Increases: 6 Cap
• Strength ► 6
• Speed ► 6
• Agility ►6
•Endurance ► 6

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    ﹢B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
    PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
    ﹢Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

﹢Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

tab
Training
tab
Buki :: Weapon
Sobagai Deba Sentou::
Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
Trick Technique: Blade’s Edge Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.
tab
Omoi Inshu
Fortuitous Bracing - Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to block with their weapons more effectively, keeping their body from eating the reverberation that comes with such powerful attack and defenses clashing. The user's defensive techniques acquire a heavy increase to fortitude.

Training: 1,000,000 blows Rank: A :: Training
Description: Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows formless Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.
tab
Tai :: Training
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind
Acrobatic Mastery : Rank: D :: Training
Description: Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s
Perfecting Balance : Rank: C :: Training
Description: Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
Parkour Mastery : Rank: A :: Training
Description: The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

The Gentle Art
Combination Training : Rank: S :: Training
Description: Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Small Circle Combatives
Small Circle Principle : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:54 pm
User Image

Miyuki traveled through the Citadel at a brisk pace. Her face was carefully neutral as she entered the main building and made her way into the Summit Room. Inside, she saw a few faces but none of them were Kameyo's. She must have walked past the other women that had left with Kenshin a while ago, Shion and Musica. She frowned and sat at the table, not interested in any fraternization outside the Summit Room. She felt off-rhythm. Her village was still recovering and she had just discovered corruption within the APD on an unprecedented scale. She wanted to confide in Shion and Musica about it, and discuss it further with Sadayo since it appeared Konoha was dealing with a similar issue, but she had to wait.

ghostfinch

Seeker

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:24 pm
User Image

Miki came at the request of the Hokage. A messenger had come to Sumika and Miki both asking them to meet the Hokage at something called the Pale Citadel. Not a place the girl was even remotely familiar with nor did she know where it was. Being sent off to a far away unfamiliar place was rather unnerving, but it made sense to Miki given her and Sumika's proximity to the Imperial Empire shortly before this and Miki knew that Sumika was a strong shinobi and that the Kage Summit was an event to show off your villages strength for sure. Miki supposed that she was only invited to the event as an opportunity to witness all of the Kage's together. The prospect was certainly exciting to her, but she knew that she had to be on her Ps and Qs so she wouldn't disappoint the Hokage or her village.

The pair of shinobi had come in some time after several of the other shinobi had already arrived at the Citadel. There was certainly a vast amount of strong shinobi gathered in once place, many of them intimidating Miki to the core. Not to mention the amount of guards the citadel had. No wonder they chose this place for a meeting like this. It would take some serious power to break into a place like this. The citadel was certainly was more secure than the lumber mill she was raised on. If bandits attacked this place, they wouldn't even stand a chance. Unfortunately Miki wasn't really able to take in the fullness of the Citadel as she walked at brisk rate to find where everyone was meeting just outside the place. It wouldn't take much time for Miki to find the gates, immediately she began scanning it for the Hokage. "Do you see her Sumika?" Miki would ask her companion as she continued to look. If Sumika didn't spot her, Miki eventually would. "Oh yeah there she is!" She would say before taking off toward the Hokage to meet with her and the other shinobi who were accompanying her. "We got here as quick as we could, Lady Hokage." Miki would smile and bow from her spot not far from Sadayo.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,110 / 1,110 x◆¦ STAMINAx 1,120 / 1,120 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline & Bukijutsux ◆¦ B RANK Genin x◆¦ Senju & Uchiha x ◆¦ Konohagakurex
                ◆¦ EXPx 01,900
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 1
                  ● Speed ► 3
                  ● Agility ► 3
                  ● Endurance ► 1

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Hurrak

Roy-schach

pyrategross

Rocket Punches

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:24 pm
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage 磁気 | Classes: Scholar | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood
User ImageUser Image
“I hope that one doesn’t tire herself out before the fun begins.” Usagi commented as she watched Chouka leave. The shinobi of Tanigakure were all so driven; it wasn’t something Usagi herself was used to. The Kage was surprised that the Akimichi left without properly being dismissed, but also couldn’t blame her for it. So for the moment she turned her attention to the remaining three in her office. “Iksin you make it sound like that happened on accident. How does one accidentally become a demon host?” The blonde Senju asked. After a moment’s pause she waved away her own question.

“Nevermind, there’s no time for that.” Usagi rested her chin in her palm and looked to the ceiling for answers. “Well, originally the nine Bijuu were one being, the Ten Tails that was created by Jashin to eradicate worlds. According to myth, Evergreen and the other gods split that being into the nine Bijuu we have today. That sound about right, O Esteemed Sandrat?” Usagi shifted her eyes to Iksin but was clearly talking to Shukkaku. “Regardless, I doubt it’s a coincidence between that bit of knowledge and that Jashinists are gathering energy from the Bijuu. It’s possible that they’re trying to recreate the Ten Tails, but to what ends exactly I couldn’t say. We should probably keep this hypothesis close to the vest for now...” Usagi sighed eventually once the next topic was brought up. Why was the Weald attacked?

Before Usagi would have to come clean about the secrets of the Weald, Nakano would speak up. “Arashikara? Which one is she?” Before anyone could answer, the blonde Kage opened a drawer on her desk and whipped out a file. Thankfully the girl’s folder was near the front. “Oh, her.” Usagi answered after briefly skimming the file. Yeah, that would make sense… Usagi thought. “I’ll have someone talk to her soon. In the meantime!” Usagi snapped the file shut and slid it next to her. “You three make sure to get some rest, we leave in three days for the Summit. So make sure you have everything you need. Dismissed.”

Days later, Usagi and her crew finally made it to the Pale Citadel. “Wooowwwww” Usagi breathed as they were escorted to the summit room. “This place is huge! Probably bigger than most of Tani, I reckon. What a grand display.” She couldn’t help but be a little awestruck at how well run the Citadel was. “I wonder when we’ll get to meet the lord of this castle?” She thought aloud. Not entirely befitting of a Kage, Usagi wore her robe tied around her waist so that the green trim and the village symbol was visible. However, the woman couldn't get around the white and green hat.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 5000/5000
Stamina: 5000/5000
Senju Nature Chakra: 2200/2200
Squid Sage Mode Chakra: 1600/1600
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

ghostfinch

Hurrak

Brooy

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Roy-shach

Ichengo Angelus

jake23482

Jenni Deer

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱It was pleasant for Kenshin and Ada to visit with Shiro and Unki. They would be sure to follow up with them more after the emergency Kage Summit would conclude. Kenshin and Ada would part before reaching the designated chamber in the palace for the Kage Summit. As the moderator, Kenshin had to seat himself in the center and Ada would stick close to Unki to share her excitement about the incoming baby. That is all Ada would talk to her about whenever they had free time during the meeting.

Kenshin walked into the room with two sky guards on either side of him. He allowed his tenseigan to subside into his naturally white irises. He appeared more natural and at ease in his current state now that he was well-rested and nourished by his wife's pleasant company. Kenshin wore white ornate robes that his grandfather had gifted him for his wedding and the gala where he and Ada were engaged. His guards had active byakugan which added to their intensity and they wore plain but functional white armor indicating that they guarded the Pale Citadel. Once the lord took his seat, the servants would fan out into the halls with bells indicating that it was time to begin gathering. Glasses of water were placed on the table for every attendee in the conference room. All matters at the Pale Citadel were organized with high efficiency as Kenshin's stare commanded the room. The conference table was massive and circular with Kenshin in the middle. It was made from marble with a royal blue silk table cloth. Every leader would sit in front of a banner with the kanji for the land they hailed from. Every leader would be seated individually by servers and any food or beverage that they could desire would be brought to them as well. Beside each respective leader were ample seating arrangements for any guests they brought with them. An attendant ran up to Kenshin and whispered in his ear frantically before the lord sighed and nodded. He waved his hand at the Fire Empire banner before it was swiftly removed. The fire emperor and empress just up and disappeared. So much for competing with the Lightning Empire." The lightning lord thought to himself as the seating arrangements were adjusted. Once Shiro, Unki, Sadayo, Usagi, and Miyuki were ushered to their seats along with their guests Kenshin looked across the table at the empty Land of Iron seat. Hopefully he appears soon, Musunde and I have unfinished business considering what happened when forces from Zaishin last visited the Pale Citadel. The Zaishin banner had the kanji for iron and was gray in color. He then looked at the purple banner with the kanji for rain which was also an empty seat. I never thought I'd be so eager to meet that usurper rogue trash but I need him to bring the jinchuuriki he has with him. The lightning sage thought to himself as he looked around the conference room and nodded to the other leaders. "There's still some time so we'll wait a little more for the others but thank you all for appearing so urgently." Kenshin actually sounded relieved that he managed to already get most of the leaders of the world in their seats already.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 11】▰【SPEED: 11】▰【AGILITY: 11】▰【ENDURANCE: 11】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500▰【

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Inactive
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Gyuki Transformation Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
▱▰▱ Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
▱▰▱ Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
▱▰▱ Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
▱▰▱ Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.
▱▰▱ Raijin Drum | While in human sage mode, Kenshin is able to self-korabo one lightning technique, one wind technique, and one water technique into one three-times powerful truth-seeking orb. This consumes the chakra of the three techniques on his nature chakra reserves but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
▱▰▱ Conduction Mastery | Kenshin is able to self-korabo his lightning and water techniques more efficiently by paying 10 less chakra when one raiton and one suiton are combined.
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Eye of the Storm | When using techniques or abilities based on the water and-or lighting element, including ranton and other bloodline techniques their rank is increased depending on the proximity to the user. When 20-25 feet from the user, techniques are increased by one rank in strength, when 5-10 feet from the user, techniques are increased by two ranks.
▱▰▱ Conductive Destruction | Ranton users are masters of their elements so one Raiton and one Suiton ninjutsu can be self-Koraboed for only one offensive activation. This ability can only be used once per three posts. If both Raiton and Suiton techniques are used in the same post then they are all reduced by 5 chakra per rank of the technique.

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Expert: Rapier → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
► Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Bloodline
▱▰▱ Blood Knight → Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi | Tetsunami Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Hurrak

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Tenshuyami

Roy-schach

Rocket Punches

Jenni Deer

Brooy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:16 pm
Koharu Ichikaru [] Chuunin - Human Sage [] A-Rank
=Bloodline - Bloodline = Wood Release - Crystal Release=
[[Stamina: 1070]] === [[Chakra: 1445]] === [[Nature Chakra: 1600]]
User Image

User Image

After Usagi had looked to Ikksin and questioned an 'esteemed Sand Rat', a light bulb went off in the brain of the freshly trained Sage. "That's why your chakra felt funny. Makes sense now.", Koharu remarked to her jonin superior. It was not a tone of judgement in her voice, but one of accepting and understanding. He did mention that he had come across the possession of the beast unwittingly, so she had no reason to find him power-hungry or untrustworthy. Though, the teal-haired girl did not remark much more on the matter. She did not see a reason to as she had been tasked with resting before the summit.

-Days later with the rest of the Tani-crew-

Koharu Ichikaru, a newly minted Chuunin, and a Human Path Sage of Nature stepped quickly to catch up to Usagi. Upon arriving to the Pale Citadel, she had found herself enamored by the might and beauty of the place. The young priestess had only wished they had time for a tour, though she knew they were here on business. There would likely be time to look around and experience the wonders of the place, just right then she was busy attending her Kage's needs as an attendant at the meeting. A Kage, whom she was already beginning to enjoy, personality-wise. Though they really had just met, it was not out of a sense of duty that Koharu felt confident she would lay down her life in an effort to protect the woman. Usagi felt like a big sister to her, one that she had never had, though she professionally resisted the urge to refer to her as 'Ni-chan'. Though, she had humored the thought.

For the meeting, Koharu was dressed in her finest silk, usually reserved for ceremony. While Usagi voiced aloud her own wonder with the Pale Citadel, the young priestess could not help but smile as she chanted a prayer of blessing and requested protections from Evergreen over their entourage and the rest of those who might be attending. Her only regret was that she did not have time to hold a formal ceremony of blessing and have time to offer the group a time of blessing in the more traditional sense. For now, she just followed along dutifully and did her best to offer whatever services she might upon request.

ghostfinch

Hurrak

Brooy

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Roy-shach

Ichengo Angelus

jake23482

Jenni Deer

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

To be perfectly honest, Sumika wasn’t really looking for Sadayo. Instead she lounged on the back of her massive panda, laying on her stomach, head propped up in her hands, staring absentmindedly over the horizon. While she had played nice out of boredom, the village’s most senior genin was not particularly interested in what the Hebikage was up to. If she’d had any opportunity to leave the village by any other means without the JUEI losing their s**t and trying to brand her a traitor again, she’d have blown this whole thing off. Fortunately, a bunch of high ranking shinobi intentionally making themselves fish in a barrel for a gaggle of blood worshiping psychopaths would make for good live theater.

At least she’d drawn the best potential outcome from the Uchiha torture squad. Miki hadn’t brought cake but Sumika could devise far less pleasant company for an extended stay out of the village, especially among the Sharingan wielders and their distant cousins. It would have been nice if it wasn’t all business - and she would have preferred Miki not be so enthusiastic about Sadayo, but she also understood that her own experience with the Hokage was, for the most part, not known. Most believed the slightly younger puppeteer to be at the very least a malcontent if not an outright dissident - Trouble was a nickname San spoke with warmth but the joking, loving context of it had long since been stripped away by this Neo-Konoha.

There were few in the village that would believe her if she tried to explain the experiences that grounded what manifested as disrespect in the absence of any meaningful discussion, let alone resolution. Sadayo striking first in the office, telling someone who’d been part of the village longer than anyone left in it that they were insignificant and unwelcome in their home, Masato threatening to gut her on behalf of the then unestablished new kage of the village, the months of spying and harassing afterwards. While even pre-office-showdown Sumika might have believed that someone like Sadayo was capable of that, even she had to admit that added into the necessary contextualizing even she would likely dismiss it as raving lunacy if only for the sheer convenience of not having to bother processing it all. And even then that would require evidence. Sumika had none. It was her word against that of, well, basically all of the powerful elements of the village.

Sumika had also been Miki before, younger, overly impressionable, and overly fond of the village itself - she still had a memento that could speak to that. While the rat sage had developed a preference for spending time with the little people of the village in the growing absence of any meaningful relationships among the shinobi class, she still possessed an empathy for people like her squad mates. Their impression of the village could only be truly altered by experience, and Sumika's experience was exceptional. Of course, none of that was anything she’d ever express in a place like this. “I wonder if that stick up the a** Hyuga guy who built this place actually thinks it’s cool, or if he really thinks his d**k is actually small enough that he needs all this.” She said, not particularly loud, but also no so quiet that those in immediate earshot wouldn't hear it.

S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Genin
Chakra: 4840/4840 || Stamina: 3340/3340
Sage Nature Chakra: 1600/1600
Senju Nature Chakra: 1400/1400

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

Activations Used

Activation 1
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Persistent Modifiers

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

Combat Inventory

pyrategross

Brooy

Hurrak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:17 pm
User Image
Nami
❝ The wave does not need to die to become water. For she is already water. ❞

Kumoito l Sannin l Genjutsu l Bloodline l Shōton

Quote:
Empeor Shiro had noticed her first. Nami sheepishly bowed her head gently and respectfully towards him, even when Unki had called out her name and expressed that she was worried about her. Guilt was resting on her heart and it was heavy. How many times had she failed Unki and yet she let her stay behind her? Nami doesn't get it. For that, the Shoton user was very grateful for her. "I'm sorry for making you worry, Empress Unki. I can explain later if you wish." She managed to give her a small and reassuring smile towards Unki. Ada and Unki started to talk about babies as Nami mentally cringed, she wasn't sure how she would be around babies, considering, she had never been around them much or even held one. The thought of holding a baby or taking care of one spooked Nami to the core.

It didn't take long as it was getting busy. Her eyes gently gaze over as banners were being changed and seatings were being rearranged. When more were arriving one by one, Nami felt tense. Nervous. Her skin was covered in goosebumps as her hands were clenched into fists while her arms were crossed. She remained behind Unki and became conflicted. Should she go ahead and get her bloodline armor up or would that make them think she was going to attack? Just that word. Attack. Her stomach twisted in guilt as her heart became heavier once more, reminding her of how... she wanted to harm others. She never did get around to apologize to the ones that she attacked. She hopes she can find time to do so later. For now, it hurt to breathe but she remained stoic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

×TITLE: Sannin】○【RANK: S+】○【STRENGTH: 10】○【SPEED: 10】○【AGILITY: 10】○【ENDURANCE: 10】○【CHAKRA: 5000 || 5000】○【STAMINA: 5000 || 5000

_

_

Technique(s) Used:
_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

Passive Effects:
Demon Mastery: The host dons a bright sea green fog of chakra with terrifying ephemeral illusory images as they and Isobu are able to unify their will and openly share his chakra and the host's body without reserve. This sea green chakra hugs the user's form and clothing tightly, appearing similarly. The user manifests all three tails and forms a spiky gray turtle shell over their body with three gray spiky shrimp-like tails. One of the host's eyes close and the other remains open with a ghastly yellow glow. The user passively draws in enough water to flood the topic the host is in up to 40 feet.[
• The user's strength, agility, and speed are elevated to 10 while the user's endurance is elevated to 12 for the duration of the transformation.
• Suiton techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation and are boosted [1] rank higher during this transformation.
• Genjutsu costs an additional rank to kai and the user may add [2] senses to any illusion.
• Crystallization | All Shoton techniques have the innate ability to crystallize chakra upon collision. Techniques that are not a rank higher nor overwhelm the Shoton technique will be instantly crystallized through. For example, a B-Rank Shoton technique colliding with a B-Rank fireball will result in the Shoton technique being destroyed and the fireball being rendered a useless clump of crystal. Once techniques are crystallized they are rendered useless to the caster. Additionally, the Shoton user can shatter a crystalized technique or object at will with no chakra or combat action cost. Finally, if the cost is paid twice for a Shoton technique then it will be able to crystallize overwhelming techniques and techniques up to one rank higher. This does not consume a combat action and can only be performed once per post.
• Born Enchanter | All Shoton users of the genjutsu class automatically obtain the enchanter/enchantress path of a genjutsu class specialist (see genjutsu/genjutsu cross class). If the Shoton user is a genjutsu specialist already then they may be an enchanter/enchantress as well as a second path (illusionist, trickster, and conjurer). Ergo, if you are single genjutsu class then you get the enchanter path from genjutsu specialist and if you are a genjutsu specialist then you get the enchanter path as well as a second path of your choosing.
_✧Those who are a specialist can choose one category of genjutsu to follow as a path. You can follow the path of the illusionist (illusory focus), enchanter/enchantress (enchantment focus), trickster (instance focus), or conjurer (chain focus). Selecting a Path grants [3] additional custom slots and [1] keystone for techniques of that category. Genjutsu that are cast by those of this specialization are more efficient as according to the user's body rank, all Genjutsu are [10] Chakra cheaper to perform with the user's specialized Focus are further reduced by another [5] Chakra per body rank. No cost can be lower than a minimum of [5] Chakra. Once every other post all three of the genjutsu specialist's actions in a post can be used for genjutsu.

Genjutsu Path: Enchantress
• Crystal Ball | The Shoton user's crystals can act as a crystal ball and produce divination visions by applying an E-Rank amount of chakra for no action cost. This allows viewing the crystals to be used as a sight trigger for genjutsu. Genjutsu triggered with this method cost one rank higher to kai but require one tier lower to release through pain at a maximum of S+ chakra and a minimum of tier one pain. In addition, as a clairvoyant, all genjutsu with sight as the primary sense can last for an additional [2] posts with no upkeep cost.
• Crystalline Rampart | Defensive crystal techniques are one rank stronger against spiritual techniques in collisions. Crystal techniques also lose their weakness to sound techniques. Finally, all doton techniques can be classified as shoton techniques for no resource or action cost but only originally crystal defenses gain the one rank increase.

_

Hurrak

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:28 pm
User Image
[Iksin Chakra: 5000/5000][Iksin Stamina: 5000/5000][Purified Nature Chakra: 700/700]
[Shukaku Chakra: 5000/5000][Shukaku Stamina: 5000/5000]
[Aldrich Chakra: 1350/1350][Aldrich Stamina: 1350/1350]

Three days was definitely enough time to learn how to make sure the damn sandrat, as Usagi described it, was quiet at least for the most part during the summit. He couldn't just have the annoying beast constantly loudly talking and being....very himself all the time. Iksin learned to at least suppress his voice, however he had been impressed when the demon had learned how to use Iksin's own abilities to allow him to speak like he did. The entire way to the summit though Iksin could feel the combination of unsure, annoyed, and proudness emanating from the beast inside him towards Usagi. As if the last thing she had said to the beast was still resonating within his mind. It was annoying...the beast was always annoying. Hasn't really stopped talking since he was made to stay within Iksin. Always random things, it was like the thing had an endless stream of raves that went on forever. Even thinking about it, Iksin was growing increasingly annoyed and it showed by the look on his face too.

Either way, they managed to make it to the citadel without incident from Shukaku, except probably a few random outbursts quickly put under control by Iksin within moments of it happening. As they approached and were lead to the room which the large meeting of all the world's powers would take place Iksin...well he just looked normal. The castle was opulent....but that wasn't much of Iksin's cup of tea. He wouldn't marvel at it, though he understood why others did. Iksin wasn't use to such grandeur by any means of course. Even his own castle was but a simple castle made of normal stone and set up for the purpose of his living arrangements and studies. He preferred something like that over something like this. He wouldn't blame people for wishing for something so great though either. The most different thing from normal on this day with Iksin was his lack of entourage. One always accompanied by at least one of his various pets so to speak...really he felt they were much more like mutually beneficial partners though...was accompanied by none of them at the moment. Although their chakra could likely be easily sensed from within Iksin to those who could see or sense it anyways. The chakra that flowed from him was a mash of various different things, which was the entire reason that he had obtained the infamous name through the world as 'The Amalgamation'. He was a bit worried...perhaps someone would realize that was who he was....but he was sure nothing would come of it.

A few people in particular caught his eyes as he moved alongside the others from his village and into the room the meeting would be taking place in. On any normal day, any day before this week he wouldn't know why exactly these particular people caught his eyes. However right now? His eyes were also that of Shukaku's in a way. He could tell who seemed to be of interest to the beast within him, but unless the beast told him he wouldn't know exactly why...and he doubted that such a beast would not tell one he disliked as much as Iksin these reasons. He also didn't want to deal with the effort he would need to put into tricking the demon into revealing them. He had to focus on keeping the voice of Shukaku suppressed within his mind already after all. He didn't want to deal with having to have all these others able to hear such a being as well.

[Ziany Chakra: 1200/1200][Ziany Stamina 1200/1200]
[Nem Chakra: 1200/1200][Nem Stamina: 1200/1200]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

jake23482

pyrategross

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items