Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 3 - All or Nothing! The Final Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:20 pm
With the Rock Channeler now defeated and the area calming down, Wren took a moment to breath deeply though he wouldn't get long to do so before the trio of Roto-Drones appeared and he was directed to collect another of his team for the remainder of the day. Upon seeing the 3 on the drone, he paused for a moment. "I... don't have a third stage Pokemon I can withdraw... is that a problem?" He asked s he looked through his options. He did find one he wanted to take out and selected it, hoping the drone would allow him to withdraw the Pokemon. Upon selecting Hyacinth, his Floette, he waited to see if he would be allowed to withdraw her. As he was waiting, breath caught in his throat, he spotted something at his feet. It appeared the Wishing Star that had been dropped for him wasn't the only thing. Somehow or another, it appeared that he had a Shiny Stone sitting there as well. That would mean his Floette could evolve as soon as he was able to withdraw her, giving the illusion of a 3rd stage Pokemon being his target withdrawal, hopefully. He just had to see if his choice would be allowed for now.

If it was, he'd release Hycainth and toss the Shiny Stone at her feet, allowing her to land atop it as she materialized and evolve before the light from her Nest Ball had faded completely.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:19 pm
"Eevee!" Tristen shouted as the foam rushed over him. While the damage wasn't really great, well, anywhere near as compared to the gigantic Kingler's original targets, Eevee found itself trying to find footing as it found itself hindered by the foam. Tristen would then stare in confusion at his own wishing star, taking a look at his own Eevee then over towards Cera's Lapras partner. Before they could act on anything, the glow disappeared then saw Ryan act, dynamaxing his Pokemon. "...I'm starting to think he doesn't have situational awareness." Tristen said, remembering being told of his Sheer Cold shenanigans back on Realgam Tower.

Tristen shook his head, trying hard not to be hypocritical himself. Yawn still needs a minute for it to take effect and it wasn't like Eevee could lay on any extensive damage on his own. The Lapras however. The many look overs of his SNAG studying the various Pokemon, he started to think on the possibilities of what that Lapras could do. He didn't know what Cera's friend could do, but it was a risk he was willing to take. But before Tristen managed to make the call, the Lapras let loose a supportive move to help the team in general.

Wait...the Stunky... "Eevee! Helping Hand!" Tristen called out. The Stunky might be able to do something more than what Eevee could pull off. Eevee fought through the suds, allying and supporting the Stunky.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:23 pm
Beau would look around for a moment before simply smacking one of the drones on the top of its shell and poking at it with all the patience expected of him. And eventually, it would relent, firing out a Pokeball square into Beau's head before retreating back into the sky. Looking at the Pokeball for his Fletchinder that he had received, Beau would nod before quickly opening it to use Red Baron to take off after Sub once again and see what the heck was going on next with this Galar thing.

---

For any of the Snagems that were in less strenuous situations would see one of the blimps over the entire area bring up a video feed, showing an interviewer talking with Aria. Specifically, an exit interview for her after she had been eliminated. "So, what exactly happened out there? The video feed could barely keep up with you after your performance for the Safari, but you had three Pokemon and two of them were extremely healthy."

"Thanks for asking. And sorry about having to leave my little camera behind but I figured going full speed on Vibrato to help my team was more valuable. I just happened to run across something that shot me out of the sky and then....well, Team Stella descended on me. Took almost no time for Billy and Morello to be taken out by them." Aria said, a disappointed look crossing her face as she looked towards her hands, now clutching each other.

"That's unfortunate, but I guess you at least proved yourself and had some fun. Hope that your future.."

Before the woman could finish her effort to get Aria off of the set for the next exit interview, Aria would exclaim, "WAIT! Before I go! Literally before I got put into this interview, I signed a contract to be one of the announcers for the next part of the tournament! SO EVERYONE TUNE IN TO HEAR MY COVERAGE WHEN IT STARTS! HIT UP MY SOUNDCAST! PEACE!" Aria exclaimed, dashing out of the studio after her outburst before anything could be done to her.

....Well, that was certainly something.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:56 am
Everything started to calm down. Once they were given the clear, Leon was the first to sigh of relief and flop onto the ground. "I didn't think that plan would work..." He said as he noticed his sister looking at him. She walked over as she turned back to her normal self just with a pull of her Mimikyu ear as if she was taking off a cloak. Once it was removed, Mimikyu started to shrink back to it's normal size as it rested in the child's arms. "How are you feeling after that? Exhausted? Anything out of the ordinary?" "I'm alright. Just, trying to get use to that form....last time I used it. It was under different circumstances." She said as she pushed back that thought to the back of her head.

Leon that sat up as he patted his Koffing and Alolan Vulpix. "On the other hand, you two did amazing. You guys are going to be amazing when you get stronger and evolve." Both cheered happily as the two siblings heard some of their group was able to get more Pokemon. Ulla was a bit jealous but, she just glad she was able to get one of her Fairy type Pokemon out. "Hey, soon enough you'll be able to bring out another Pokemon. Don't worry. Who would you bring out anyways?" "Lucario or Decidueye! I want to show Galar the power of an Alolan!" She said excitedly as both of them got on their hoverboards and followed behind Ter and Sub.  

Cecile Silverstone

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:33 pm
Blizzard120
"Eevee!" Tristen shouted as the foam rushed over him. While the damage wasn't really great, well, anywhere near as compared to the gigantic Kingler's original targets, Eevee found itself trying to find footing as it found itself hindered by the foam. Tristen would then stare in confusion at his own wishing star, taking a look at his own Eevee then over towards Cera's Lapras partner. Before they could act on anything, the glow disappeared then saw Ryan act, dynamaxing his Pokemon. "...I'm starting to think he doesn't have situational awareness." Tristen said, remembering being told of his Sheer Cold shenanigans back on Realgam Tower.

Tristen shook his head, trying hard not to be hypocritical himself. Yawn still needs a minute for it to take effect and it wasn't like Eevee could lay on any extensive damage on his own. The Lapras however. The many look overs of his SNAG studying the various Pokemon, he started to think on the possibilities of what that Lapras could do. He didn't know what Cera's friend could do, but it was a risk he was willing to take. But before Tristen managed to make the call, the Lapras let loose a supportive move to help the team in general.

Wait...the Stunky... "Eevee! Helping Hand!" Tristen called out. The Stunky might be able to do something more than what Eevee could pull off. Eevee fought through the suds, allying and supporting the Stunky.

Muse would quickly storm into battle letting loose a viscous smoke cloud of choking gas. krysta was standing towards the back of the area and Muse noticed that the kingler had spotted her trainer and was preparing an attack! Muse started charging towards the Kingler trying to block the attack when it felt a sudden rush of energy. Tristens Eevee was giving it a helping hand!

Muse could hear Krysta screaming something from behind her but she couldn't make it out. all she saw was the Kingler, and a need to protect her life long friend and the new friends they had recently made. She charged into attack the Kingler head on when she started to feel a strange tingle.... Suddenly a bright light seemingly out of nowhere began to appear surrounding muse! In a flash Muse... HAD EVOLVED INTO SKUNTANK!!!! Skuntank having no time to take in its new form or surroundings sees the Kingler about to fire off a bubble beam or something. Immediately she digs her paws into the ground and lets off.... a Hyper Beam that's helping hand assisted! Skuntank aims right for the middle of the Kinglers face in between its eyes.

Krysta looking on from the supposedly safe ground was screaming confusedly not knowing exactly what to do. She calls to muse to use a bite attack or a quick attack, but instead muse ignores here. Than she sees the glowing light around Muse and sees Skuntank standing where her once sweet muse had been... "Muse? is that you?" how did you...." her words were cut off short by the sheer power of the hyper beam that the pokemon had just let off. She had to plant her feet and shield her eyes just to try and see through her fingers what was happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:50 pm
[Vs. G-Max Kingler]

Unfortunately for Stasy the monstrous attack was far too powerful for her Protect to shield her completely, plenty of the bubbles bursting through and slamming into the Chansey and causing significant damage, rough half of what she normally would have, and making the Pokemon's movements considerably sluggish as it found the water the bubbles were made off to be sticky.

Fortunately for Cera's quick thinking Eevee, Stunky, Inteleon Lapras, and Cera herself were able to survive the blast of bubbles, however for most of them barely. Another widespread attack like that and they were doomed. They would need to work together if they were going to topple this crab.

The Max Darkness would slam into the G-Max Kingler causing it to let out a pained roar, the dark energies sapping its fighting spirit and lowering its Special Defense. It wouldn't end there however as the attack was followed up by a powerful Helping Hand empowered Hyper Beam which struck G-Max Kingler square in between the eyes, the giant stumbling backwards and flailing around slightly causing the ground to shake and the lake to churn from its stumble, large waves sent rippling outward.

Recomposing its self the giant Pokemon went on the attack once again, once again charging up that bubble based attack and firing at...the lake? Rapidly the bubbles would begin to wash across the lake and within seconds the entire lake would be consumed in bubbles, even G-Max Inteleon's water constructed crow's nest would begin to gain bubbles and Lapras would find its self swimming in them.

At first it might seem strange and pointless but Inteleon and Lapras would quickly understand the nature of this attack as they were both subjected to intense searing burning pain. Those weren't normal nor 'sticky' bubbles but made up of incredibly alkaline water produced by G-Max Kingler. For the blubbery Lapras it would result in quickly forming burns but Inteleon was in worse shape with its thin skin and especially the nature of its Gigantamax form drawing the bubbles.

"Gigantamax Kingler. The bubbles it spews out are strongly alkaline. Any opponents hit by them will have their bodies quickly melted away. GRAY spoke up from their SNAGs as he explained the situation they found themselves in. "Unless you want a true 'water' Pokemon I suggest you pull them out."

Following up with the Foam Burst attack it swung out another crab hammer, this time targeting the vulnerable Eevee. At this rate the pattern of distract the majority and picking off the weak one by one will just keep going until the Dynamax storm builds up to unbearable levels. Somehow they have to keep this thing occupied long enough to allow the others a clear shot with their attacks.

-----

Sub, Ulla, Leon, Amaranth, Terashi, Beau, Wren, Aden and now Freth, who was now back in the tournament, would eventually arrive at Motostoke River Bank. As the group crossed the bridge each of them would feel like something was wrong, the ground crossing the wide open grassy field between the river and the towering brick bridge of Motostoke. For a place like this Sub would imagine there would be an abundance of wild Pokemon running around in the grass and yet it was strangely quiet. Now on alert the Snagem leader and his group wouldn't have to wait for much longer to figure out what was going on.

From behind them there can a splash of water followed by a roar. Spinning around Sub spotted a Gyarados now standing tall in Motostoke River, the beast shattering the bridge with one deft swing of its tail. Glaring at the serpent he spoke plainly to his teammates. "There is a Water Channeler coming." Unfortunately for the normally observant Dark One that was only the beginning of his worries.

Next the ground beneath the Snagems would begin to rumble before a giant 'hand' made of sand broke through the Earth and threatened to snatch up Ulla or Leon, their usual physical closeness making them either a target. Certainly the rest of the Snagems would be startled by this. Spinning back around and trying to focus on this next threat the Dark One left himself open for a sneak attack targeting himself as well as a Salamence dive bombed out of the sky, made a turn and picked him up in its claws, carrying him a ways before letting go and tossing him into a pond. The creator of the sand had was none other than Kalana the Ground Channeler and her Golurk standing beside her. The owner of the Salamence would reveal herself soon too, wearing a Hoenn uniform and a tattered cape, a little Whismur in her arms and a Key Stone affixed to the anklet she wore.

Next came a pair of Trainer's Eyes beam firing at Terashi and Wren respectively from the trees. The origins of these beams were a pair of trainers, one clad in a Hoenn uniform, the other a Sinnoh. The Hoenn male had green hair with equally green eyes, his gaze stern and serious as he released a Shiftry. The Sinnoh male had short black hair and a red beret, he seemed more relaxed as he released his Infernape.

From behind the group, completely undetected, a strange humanoid dragon-like head rose out of the ground and with a grin fired off from its triangular head two energy constructs that looked like dragons themselves, the one of each of the missiles hitting Freth and Amaranth from behind, the ghostly assaulter rising up out of the ground the rest of the way and giggling. She wore a Galarian uniform.

Someone in the group might notice that all the Hybrids and Pokemon had frilly little accessories on them, things designed to look like flowers, berries, clovers, and so forth. The energy sensitive would realize that those wearing them were had considerable boosts to their strength, all of them powerful and making them hit much harder. It would be Aden who might pick up on what the source of this energy was, he encountered a hybrid sporting similar 'accessories' yesterday. Somewhere around here she was hiding, he just knew it.

Now just Beau and Aden left unharmed a man dressed in a Ranger uniform approached them, a Fearow fluttering behind him. He looked the pair up and down for a moment and just scoffed. "I was hoping to confront a Snagem I actually had some history with when I revealed my nefarious scheme...meh, I guess the two of you will do." He sighed. "Name's Spenser. I go way back with your team, and not in a good way. To cut this introduction short I got the other teams to form an alliance with the sole purpose of taking you guys out, that and everyone else who wouldn't team up with us. Don't take it too personal. Unlike me, who is taking all this very personal. War's over, time to settle some scores." With that said he flicked the Capture Styler in his hand and a Koffing would come flying out of the grass and aim to slam into Beau with a Tackle, a strange gas flowing out of its body all the while. While that happened Spenser ordered his Fearow to execute a Heat Wave upon Aden, the bird flapping its wings and creating a scorching hot gust. Someone did their research.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:56 pm
SubonicXP

"I'm sorry, did you say alkaline? As in acid?" Cera asked at once, the pained cries from Lapras confirming GRAY's information a bit faster than she would've liked- if only to lessen her own panic. She floated over the bubbles at once, but knowing the storm brewing above them too made her wary of going too far up. Kingler was going to have the lot of them dead to rights all too soon here, and she doubted there was enough time to loose the same fireworks that made short work of Shadow Mewtwo before. Or anyone else with a Z-Ring, but the increasing desperation made it hard for her to focus on anything beyond the immediate issue.

Transforming into something- anything- bigger and might intimidate the Kingler to give it pause seemed like the best option. And maybe provide some personal protection from these bubbles whenever she inevitably ends up swarmed by them. The others' Pokemon wouldn't be able to cut it, and Kingler... she doubted she could mimic a form like that. Forget it, she thought, she was spending all too many precious seconds when the obvious solution is to just go for broke.

Her mind soon went to yesterday's events, or rather, what she sensed and hid away from... only to have then effectively "seen" part of it during the night- thanks again, Synchronize, especially when it's even easier to link with Sub and end up with new sleep paralysis demons. A claw was all she had to go on, but today, it'd have to do.

And that claw, surprisingly enough, was managed. Sort of. It looked a bit deformed, like it should be bigger. What soon followed was a scream fueled from both pain and desperation as she tried to get any sort of idea of what kind of being would have a claw like that, both body and mind struggling to make sense of it. Her body would indeed grow bigger and darker in tone, but with each new protrusion and appendage- a jagged bit here, a wing-looking thing there, even a couple more longer appendages coming out of a rapidly expanding mouth- the whole thing would just look mishapen, grotesque, and maybe a bit cartoonish from how round it was. Despite the darker tone, it was also still quite pink, looking almost burnt compared to usual.

And apart from maybe the initial claw, completely undecipherable to everyone else just as much as it was for Cera. She legitimately had no idea what she managed, what.... this was. Her body did feel awfully rubbery, though, making the bubbles less of a hassle for the moment. She was at a loss of what to do now, though, her tongue moving subconsciously as it went about Swallowing the bubbles in front of her and everyone else. Whatever constituted as eyes would show a look of abject horror, thinking she was about to drink herself to death there and then, but the rubbery feeling outside would soon be realized to apply to inside it too, calming her slightly. But not much.

Between the burns the bubbles were giving and the fright Cera added to the mix, Lapras would end up letting out more Mist so she wouldn't have to see what was in front of her, otherwise trying to keep the bubbles away with constant movement.

Blizzard120

"You know, all of you could've waited a couple of seconds for me to catch up after the Safari Contest..." Aden spoke up, though he'd also be the first to stop suddenly. Once Sub made the remark of a Water Channeler coming, it wasn't long before noticing another bout of energy. "Sub, I think you mean two channelers maybe?"

He and Amaranth would dive to keep distance, but there wasn't much to be done about Sub's abduction. Or the Trainer's Eyes going at Terashi and Wren. The dive would end up being a poor move too when Amaranth was picked off next, struck by one of the dragon-shaped missiles and sent tumbling. She'd be quick about getting to her feet despite the solid hit, sending a beam from her Trainer's Eyes in the direction of the giggle she heard.

"You know," she remarked as she got a ball ready to send her Dodrio back out, "I'm still not a fan of blindsiding like that!"

After the missiles, Aden pieced together the strange flux in energy from each of the attacks and channeling that came before, remembering where he felt it before. "I'll bet this is her way of getting back for that Wishing Star I yoinked on her... Beau, with me, we need to find a hybrid that looks like whipped cream-"

He'd stop again when he heard a voice he would've been fine not hearing again, smacking his face with the palm of his hand before slowly turning it to give Spenser a harsh side-eye. Even if he was the one responsible, Aden doubted it was hard to get some of them on his side. The Heat Wave from Spenser's Fearow caused him to brace himself immediately, and though it was far from pleasant, he'd be able to weather it.

Raising his head as the attack continued, it was pretty clear Aden wasn't in a mood to play around. "Hi, I'm A-Snagem-I-Actually-Had-Some-History-With's 'brother'. Is that good enough for you?" He asked, moving his arms to grab the Trainer's Eyes and send a beam at Spenser, hoping to see to it that he and Beau keep him relatively isolated. With his other, he'd send out the Milcery he caught from the earlier contest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:44 pm
Freth would have to hang back for a fair bit of time; one to get a particular weapon off the field, needing to call over Claydol once more to take it back to the headquarters. Next problem was trying to get her Pokemon back up and moving once more; that taking a bit more effort. While Sub suggested for her Pokemon to down a few berries from some tree in the Wild Area, the problem was just at the very least getting them to eat it and not choke on it in their beaten, battered, knocked out states. That's not getting into the problem of since this was the wild area in the middle of a massive competition, the berry trees or any other natural resources weren't picked clean off the field in a trainer's means to circumvent the restrictions placed upon the teams.

It was fortune that Freth did hit pay dirt. For starters, finding revival herbs within a bush to use. While this didn't go over with her two Pokemon too hot, the Cufant even less so considering what's it been through over the past hour or so with Freth in particular, at least they were up and able to partake in a couple of sitrus berries that were found. Though a few berries were not enough to really soothe Cufant's massive amounts of irritation with Freth. It was probably best for the steel elephant to just hang back for a while and have Hitmonchan to perform some Drain Punch shenanigans from there on until the fighting type was 100% again.

As she followed the rest of the team to the Motorstoke River Bank, Freth perked up, nearly jumping from the surprise attack from the Gyarados. A Water Channeler now? Well, at least it wasn't some assassin of some sort. Freth's instincts then tripped and quickly she bolted out of the way, noticing the mound of sand rush out from the ground. She knew this one at least, at least vaguely. Kalana. She hadn't fought her personally; the other two in her personal entourage had more than one run in with her. Though part of her wondered if she knew of Horus's fate recently. She probably doesn't.

Freth's instincts once again tripped...that wasn't just it. Before she had an opportunity to turn around, she felt something smash right into her back, blasting her forward and making her hit the ground. Freth, fresh from a fight against an unknown assailant who nearly killed her significant other, was in no mood for any other trickery. She picked her head back up and looked back, seeing the Galarian uniform. She remembered they were the ones that her lover raided, along side Aden and Krista yesterday. They cannot be happy. "...he really loves just making enemies out of nowhere, doesn't he?" Freth sighed to herself, picking herself back off the ground, throwing her hands together and blasting the new unknown dragon-like hybrid in retaliation with an Ice Beam.

=============

Helping the Skuntank worked to Tristen's favor quite a bit, but unfortunately it wasn't enough to drop this gigantic crab. Eevee's Yawn still hadn't overtaken the crab just yet either. This wasn't great at all; Tristen was running out of options in a grand hurry. Skuntank wouldn't really get another shot off thanks to the Hyper Beam so trying to aid it again would be fruitless. Worse news, Tristen now had acidic solution of some sort ready to flush the field and despite Eevee's best attempts to rush away from it, it was rushing headlong into a mighty Crabhammer. "Eevee!" While Eevee didn't get crushed by the mighty claw, the impact practically sent the Eevee flying, hitting the ground hard. The attack was more than enough to put Eevee out of commission for the time being. Tristen would recall the fallen Eevee before the waters reached him. It would be fortunate that he'd still have Wimpod to keep him in the competition for the time being, but unfortunately, he's out of this fight temporarily. Tristen would have to back off before he is burned and corroded out of existence himself.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:53 pm
Wren really wouldn't have much time to properly process exactly what was going on around the group as they crossed the bridge into the wide, open field East of Motostoke. Everything happened so fast that all he really registered was that he'd been hit by the beam from a Trainer's Eyes sported by one of their various opponents.

"What the..." He'd begin to ask, only realizing a moment later that Terashi was standing beside him. "Oh... Oh dear... I'm not good in these kinds of situations..." He muttered to himself. He'd never been great at anything, battle-wise, beyond the standard single battle format. He had to hope that he wouldn't get in Terashi's way too much as he released one of his Pokemon: Hyacinth the Florges. She was still recently evolved but he had to hope that her strength had increased enough to make this fight more fair, seeing as their opponents appeared to be equipped with fully-evolved Pokemon of their own.

~~~

While the others had all be occupied with the various bits of danger they had been facing, Odd had gotten himself lost after the Safari Contest and, being on his own and unable to properly read his SNAG's screen, he was left unable to message anyone for assistance. Only now was he able to find anyone again, thanks to being able to more clearly sense his friends' souls now that he had Cadenza back at his side.

Now that he was able to sense the souls of those in Sub's party, he decided that he might better serve in their group for now and would meet up with the other group later, if he could figure out where in the nine circles they were. By the time he caught up to the group, however, they were on the far side of the river cutting through the fields to the South and the East of Motostoke. Fortunately for him, he had Cadenza with him to get him across the water. "Telekinesis, please." He'd request of the Shedinja, attempting to channel a Guardian Halo around the both of them as they moved across the water. He could sense someone in the water nearby but wasn't sure how dangerous they might be so keeping safe was important until they hit the ground on the other side.

The moment they'd touch the grass on the opposite riverbank, though, his senses would immediately explode as he was assaulted by the largest collection of negative emotions he'd sensed in quite a while. So much anger, hatred and jealousy and it all seemed to be aimed at the same place not far from here. Approximately where Sub's group seemed to be gathered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:44 pm
Ulla and Leon got off their hoverboards as the group crossed the bridge, right when they did, Ulla felt a bit uneasy. She returned Velvet as Mimikyu started making a ticking noise agitated. "Are you okay?" "No. I sense a lot of strong emotions...." She said as they were suddenly heard splashing and a loud roar. Leon was the first to turn around as he pulled out his kunais as he started slicing the wood in half that was being flung as the Gyrados broke the bridge. "One water channeler, Ulla lets-"

Before he could finish his sentence, they both felt the ground beneath them shake. Ulla stared at the ground as she started to see the sand as she knew exactly who this was. Having not that much time to think, she quickly grabbed Miki off her shoulder as it looked like she gave it something. She then shoved her brother and Miki out of the way as the hand made of out sand grabbed her. Leon watched as his little sister was grabbed as he fell to the ground in shock. "...U-Ulla!" he shouted as he noticed Ulla's Mimikyu right next to him crying. He picked up the ghost fairy Pokemon as he looked at the trainer the sand hand was coming from.

"Kalana! I knew I didn't finish you yesterday." The child said as she was trying to make a bubble to expand out to break her free. Miki was trying to break out of Leon's grasp to help it's trainer but then noticed the small Pokemon was holding something under its cloak. His eyes widened as he knew exactly what it was. It was Ulla's artifact. Why would she give her Pokemon her Artifact?! Leon death glared at Kalana as he calmed down the Mimikyu. "Let Ulla go!"  

Cecile Silverstone

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:11 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Before Odd could catch up to the rest of his friends, one certain Gyarados would show up and let loose a blast of water aimed in front of the ghost channeller, meant to cut him off and get his attention. Not far away, a heavily tanned young woman would emerge from the water, holding onto a Chinchou. Overall, she looked kind of curious, actually. Heavily tanned, with long black hair in a ponytail, dyed dark blue about three-fourths of the way down, and well toned, it seemed she could almost be a dead ringer for a native Alolan. However, she wore the uniform of Hoenn, and over that, she had a loose dark blue robe with red trim on the edges, as well as a red pattern on the front of the arms and back that looked to resemble a certain water legend’s red pattern.

“Thanks Zaida.” She patted the electric fish on her head before turning to the water serpent. “You did your job well also, Amel. As for you,” she finally turned to look at the Snagem, looking almost regretful as she brushed some of her wet hair away from her bright blue eyes. “I do wish we could have met on better terms. I’m thankful for what you all did for my dad’s home, but… Much as one might, they cannot control a storm.” The woman closed her eyes for a moment, opening them with a fierce look that almost mimicked her Gyarados', and if Odd could sense it, he would notice that she was linking with the beast. As she began to make a few strong but flowing motions, almost like she was enacting a dance of a kind, the air around them would dry up, and even the water level of further away areas lowering a bit before she finally pushed her arms forward, sending forth a tidal surge of sorts at Odd and his Shedinja. “Beware the storm,” she quietly warned, just a moment after she launched her wave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up on the wall surrounding the city, watching over the chaos of the dogpile ambush that just happened just far enough away to keep from hopefully drawing too much attention, there would be a certain white and gold hybrid, counting with one hand and writing things down in a thin journal in the other. She almost seemed to be counting… Was it the Snagems? Maybe not counting, but jotting down descriptions or something. But her eyes seemed to be on the Snagems, and not who they were fighting. “Okay, you… Rare, but not unheard of to be with them. Right, y- hah?” The pointing with her golden fingernails would be halted as the hybrid’s attention would turn to a blimp with a screen on it, apparently there to give anyone who could see it a scene from elsewhere in the tournament. This screen looked to be in a Dynamax den, focusing one one giant pink… Cartoonish monstrosity would probably be the best way to describe it. The hybrid instantly recognised what it was, but… it wasn’t right. Not in the slightest. The only things that seemed right were the appendages! Confusion would take over the hybrid’s blue and white eyes, widening and shrinking in her space galaxy of her upper face as she tried to figure out just what was going on there. "I… What has happened in this reality for that to happen?” she finally asked herself, just staring dumbfounded at the screen.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:27 am
Espeon_Commander
Requiem of Whyspers

Before Odd could catch up to the rest of his friends, one certain Gyarados would show up and let loose a blast of water aimed in front of the ghost channeller, meant to cut him off and get his attention. Not far away, a heavily tanned young woman would emerge from the water, holding onto a Chinchou. Overall, she looked kind of curious, actually. Heavily tanned, with long black hair in a ponytail, dyed dark blue about three-fourths of the way down, and well toned, it seemed she could almost be a dead ringer for a native Alolan. However, she wore the uniform of Hoenn, and over that, she had a loose dark blue robe with red trim on the edges, as well as a red pattern on the front of the arms and back that looked to resemble a certain water legend’s red pattern.

“Thanks Zaida.” She patted the electric fish on her head before turning to the water serpent. “You did your job well also, Amel. As for you,” she finally turned to look at the Snagem, looking almost regretful as she brushed some of her wet hair away from her bright blue eyes. “I do wish we could have met on better terms. I’m thankful for what you all did for my dad’s home, but… Much as one might, they cannot control a storm.” The woman closed her eyes for a moment, opening them with a fierce look that almost mimicked her Gyarados', and if Odd could sense it, he would notice that she was linking with the beast. As she began to make a few strong but flowing motions, almost like she was enacting a dance of a kind, the air around them would dry up, and even the water level of further away areas lowering a bit before she finally pushed her arms forward, sending forth a tidal surge of sorts at Odd and his Shedinja. “Beware the storm,” she quietly warned, just a moment after she launched her wave.

Odd would be halted by the blast of water from the Gyarados but he would be quick to conjure a Guardian Halo around himself, just in case. "Cadenza, stick close but don't let them keep us too close together if needed." He informed his partner He felt the spiritual nudge from his partner that implied a nod and turned his focus back upon the Water Channeler below them.

"I fear no storm but that of the End of Days." the Ghost Channeler replied to his semi-aquatic opponent. ~Blast through the wave with Silver Wind and throw me through it. I want a direct line to the Channeler.~ He communicated silently to his partner, crimson eyes narrowing as he thought through a plan. As soon as Cadenza released Telekinesis, he would drop a Pokeball and release Replay. Unseen through the wave and Silver Wind meant to cut through it, he would direct his Chatot to use Aerial Ace to get behind the Water Channeler and her Pokemon and use Boomburst while he distracted them.

The moment Silver Wind went through wave, Cadenza would grab Odd with Telekinesis again and hurl him straight through the damaged wave with the Ghost Channeler coming in encased within his sphere of spiritual energy. It should give him a few seconds of protection similar to Wonder Guard unless he got hit by something powerful enough to break through it. He held his artifact in his hand, ready to slash at the Channeler and claim her soul if necessary.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:50 pm
Keiko's countenance fell once she realized that Stasy wasn't able to fully block the incoming bubbles. She didn't realize that the bubble spray was a Mas-move. From there, things only got worse for the snagems, making the worrywart go almost crazy. "We need to finish this thing off before it knocks us all out of the tournament! I know what I'm about to ask you to do is risky, but we have to pull out all the stops. Stasy, please use Hyper Beam!"

Stasy, meanwhile, struggled against the bubbles she was unable to protect herself from. but eventually got her hands together, so she could charge the attack her trainer requested. After a bit, the Normal-type energy exploded from her hands, careening toward the massive Kingler in front of her. Stasy poured everything she had into that attack, but by itself, it wouldn't be enough. Keiko jus had to hope that the majority of the Snagems focused on the offensive, though she understood that some had to save their Pokemon or risk disqualification.

~*~

I felt the energy coming from the giant sand hand going for Ulla, and tried to use Psion Split to get behind it so I could cut it down with Psion Edge, but when I used the former move, I strangely didn't feel my body change locations. Looking to the side, I saw a trainer I didn't recognize, and it hit me. Trainer's Eyes. I wasn't going anywhere and Ulla was on her own. Cursing under my breath, I brought Rala out of her ball and faced the enemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:37 pm
Brian was glad when they finally managed to take down the Rock Channeler master, who was teleported away, along with her Pokemon, leaving Amaranth holding the artifact she'd taken. He looked around at his teammates that he could see, hoping that would be the end of it, but just as he thought this, all hell broke loose, in the form of sneak attacks and Trainer's Eyes hitting everyone but himself. Sub had already taken a small group to find Team Galar and end them, but before Brian could follow, he noticed something he couldn't ignore. A hand made out of earth reached up to grab Ulla, who thrust her Mimikyu at Leon before she was grabbed by the Channeler, whom she'd apparently already met.

What the heck was going on? Why were all these different teams so set on taking them out? What was the purpose? He could see Odd fighting off a Water Channeler not far away, as well as watching Ter get hit by the Trainer's Eyes of another trainer. Seeing this, and knowing that Ter had been trying to get to Ulla to help her, Brian made a swift decision. "I'll help Ulla, Ter," he said, running past the man with Firebrand beside him. "Ye just worry about yer own battle!" Having said this, he ran to get behind this Kalana, then threw out a Pokeball, releasing Lu again. The Riolu, while still a bit tired, looked refreshed after having been able to get a nap.

"Lu, use Quick Attack on the Ground Channeler," Brian said. "Firebrand, Focus Blast on the hand!" While Lu was quick to jump to action, immediately heading for the Channeler with her Quick Attack, Firebrand looked at Brian for a moment before giving in with a grumble, charging the attack and firing it at the sand hand made by Kalana. Hopefully, this would enable Ulla to get out, or at the very least, cause enough sand to kick into the air that Kalana wouldn't be able to see and might lose control of the sand, itself.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:32 pm
Beau would look at the Ranger that had decided to rush the pair of them, a look of bewilderment crossing his face as he listened to the guy. "I'm......sorry you waited so damn long half the people you wanted 'vengeance' on are already injured from way more intimidating threats?" Before he continue with his efforts to demean and piss off this very strange man with his funny top, said funny top would summon up one of the wild Koffing to come streaking in and Tackle him. All while spewing a very noticeable gas that Beau just knew was likely to be explosive if ignited. So. Mister top man thought he could disable Beau's best moves by just stopping the boom. I mean.....he was right. But he was more than just random explosions. He had spirit! And also a sword. Seemed like as good a time as any to actually try and use the thing.

Rolling away from the Koffing, Beau would draw his sword out from where he had it sheathed next to his wing. Giving a few testing twirls with it to get a feel for it once again, Beau dash in with a twirl as he began to weave and slash through his Quiver Dance. It...wasn't exactly the intended use for it when he had first figured it out, but the flowing movements translated exceedingly well into an opening sword combination. At least in Beau's mind, they did. But at least it would give him enough space to call up to the sky. "Red! Aerial Ace that cheap top!" Beau called as he finished his move, the Fletchinder diving from the sky towards Spenser and attempting to outpace Aden's effort to lock down the weirdo with the Trainer's Eye. No telling what bizarre interaction might occur otherwise.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff