Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
US Arc - TM1 - Lost In Ultra Space [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:56 pm
".... Alex," he finally replied, relaxing the knocked arrow. It was still on the string, but it was at least not in a position to be immediately fired. It'd probably take a second more or so. The discussion about the cloak, though, was one he didn't think would happen. "And, uh... thanks, I guess? It was my aunt's before mine. Same with that centerpiece you mentioned." His hand itched, like he wanted to go make sure it was still there. There was no way he could trust this man, not yet at any rate. "Why the sudden interest in the cloak?" Alex's eyes started scanning the area, making sure that there was no ambush coming. Call him paranoid, but he didn't feel like falling into an ambush because he was chatting up a seemingly friendly person. He'd watched things like this before.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:43 am
[Flower City]

[Fight with the fighmonger]

“Everyone on the ground, now!” A voice shouted, catching the attention of the group gathered around the fishmonger’s place. The command would prove to be redundant as an unseen force pushed them down to the ground, a trio of Sigilyph swooping down from the sky, their ‘eyes’ blinking red like sirens. This oppressive force was none other than their group Gravity bearing down on them.

“In the name of his royal majesty and for peace in his holdings, you are all under arrest for public endangerment.” The owner of the voice, a man dressed in an outfit which looked eerily similar to the Cipher uniforms of old, informed them as he approached. The Gravity appeared to have no effect on him nor his backup as the Royal Police began to cuff each of those gathered at the fishmonger’s, clamping thick gauntlet-like cuffs on their wrist as they were forced behind their backs. The cuffs were another Cipher inspired design, composed of an alloy of Ebonite and Meltite and embedded with a Psychic Gem fueled chi converter to sap the physical prowess out of the restrained. Unbreakable, even if you had the strength, and unphasable.

Once one of the officers got to the fishmonger, slapping the cuffs on him and pulling him up, he recognized his face. “You again? Still no permit I’m sure. How many times do I have to run you out of here? Don’t answer that, it doesn't matter anymore. I got you this time.” The officer said with a sick smile as he shoved the fishmonger into the magnetic grip of a waiting Magnezone

The Magnezone would pull all the arrested into the air with it via magnetism attracting their cuffs, the Gravity dropped once they were cuffed. The group would be carried through the streets by the Magnezone and the officers flanking them. They would attract boos from bystanders and a few would throw garbage at them. Everyone knew getting arrested, for any reason, was the greatest shame you could bring upon yourself in Flower City. As the propaganda taught, doing anything to upset public order and peace put the delicate balance, and all their lives, at risk.

-----

The group would eventually find themselves thrown into a cell all together, though it was more like a dungeon, devoid of all the fancy technology they saw on the way here, in fact it was a downright medieval. The officers would say nothing else to them, not even what happened next, instead they were left alone in the dark windowless dungeon with nothing more than a single Litwick’s candle flame to provide light, the devious creature smirking at them from the otherside of the bars.

“Awful lot of you. Not that I’m complaining, it’s nice to have company for once.” A voice called out from a dim corner, stepping out of the darkness was a shiny Pinsir hybrid, his clothes so tattered and dirty it was difficult to tell what they once looked like when new. The hybrid didn’t appear to be any older than his early twenty yet had a grizzled air to him. “Bonjour, je me...no it’s je m’a...whatever! I’m Larrimore...well, Larrimore junior, or LJ for short. Call me LJ, Larrimore is such a lame name anyway, so is Larry for that matter. Never call me Larry, just LJ.” LJ said, talking fast and displaying an unusual upbeat, and hyper, personality for someone who had clearly been thrown into a dungeon for some time. “So, what did you guys do? Try to pull off a heist or something?” He chuckled.

”Blizzard120”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

Elsewhere in Flower City, someone had taken notice of Freth as she left her fancy highrise in the Petals. Stepping out from the darkness of a nearby alleyway a man dressed in mostly dark blue pulled his vest over his white t-shirt, brushed his blonde hair back and scurried straight up to Freth. “Excuse, ma’am!” He shouted at her, trying to get her to stop walking so he could close the gap between them. “Pardon me, if I could have a moment of your time, my name is Vaughn. Vaugh Lee Vance. I don’t want to come off as a creep but I’m honored to meet you, Freth.”

The man fidgeted a little and brushed his hair again with his hand, a clear sign of nervousness if Freth ever saw it. “Um...so, you were part of that group long ago, right?” He asked, pale white cheeks turning bright red. Vaughn was really fighting his base instincts to even approach Freth, let alone speak. There was clearly something important he wanted to get across to her. What must be going through his head...

While the two spoke, a certain street urchin would find herself going down the alleyway Vaughn stepped out from and would spot the two talking out in the open. Desi would have been able to hear their conversation clearly enough and would likely assume these two were wealthy, after all they were standing just outside the Petal high rises.

[Seafolk Ruins]

Rekah would enjoy the view of the polluted sea for a good while until her peace was broken by a large hand snatching her up by her neck from behind. It was a Bewear, dirty and battle hardened. Standing beside the Bewear was a thug dressed in equally dirty and tattered pink and black clothing, a matching handkerchief masking the lower part of his face. It was one of the Wicker bandits.

"Hello there, little Rekah." The man said with glee. "You're going to Flower City."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:37 am
Oh, crap. Take your ball and go home. Don't worry about me, Yuni thought loudly, expecting the aged Gardevoir to obey without complaint. Though Yuni could feel Rala's disagreement with the order, she complied, and was not present when the Royal Guard started clapping gauntlets on everyone.

Yuni did the smart thing and stayed quiet until she was in the dungeon, and by that time she'd basically given up. The poison had worn off so she didn't have to worry about that on top of her energy getting sapped, but she couldn't show her face in town ever again., which meant going to the worse town - the Duchy - or joining her brother in the wastelands. Either way, her life was ruined.

Anybody that could see the way her ears moved and knew enough about how Buneary ears worked could tell that she'd recovered from the poison, but she sat curled up with her face covered by her legs, so who could say what state her mental health was in.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:51 am
Alycia saw the fight ensuing and while normally she would have taken advantage of the situation, she already had something more important to do. She continued to dash to her room where she would hide the stash of vials under the floor. "Thanks Mimikyu," she patted its head and returned it to its pokeball.
Her gaze fell as she covered the hiding spot with the rug. It began to occur to her that if people were fighting, there was the low chance that the pokecenter would soon be filled up with those people. The pokecenters weren't like how they once used to be. Supply was limited, they were understaffed and few of them cared much to help those who looked for trouble. In comparison, they could hardly be called a pokecenter. If she took too long to retrieve the Togekiss, she knew she would struggle with the staff to receive her pokemon back if at all. She felt the affliction in her heart as she kept staring down at the product fresh to sell. Sure, it would stay there cold for another day or two, but she still felt that priority to go sell it off. She pulled her hair in the same way she felt she was being pulled in two directions. It took far too long than anyone else might have taken, though eventually she decided to head back to the pokecenter. Her run slowed into a walk when she noticed the Sigilyph blinking red. Even as though she thought it was because of her, she still continued on as if she was clueless. Even if they were seeking her out, this whole fight would save her a few minutes. "Huh, that's weird... Why are they All getting cuffed?" She asked herself, feeling as though it was rather unfair to take in even kids. At least this meant the pokecenter wouldn't be filled up with people's poor, hurt pokemon. With a sigh of regret for not choosing to sell off the vials instead, she went on ahead to retrieve her pokemon.
She was lucky enough that her step-mother didn't lift some sort of demand for the Togekiss and only left with her Ninetales. Once outside, she released her Togekiss and they had a moment. A content smile turn into a mischievous smirk. "You know what they would hate?"
"To-to??"
"Yeeeeaaa!" Alycia nodded and returned her Togekiss as she proudly walked down the road to continue on plotting.  

DignityPower

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:36 am
Jay knew the situation was bad. He wouldn't be able to focus on both women at once. Knowing the situation was hopeless, he looked at Bluefur. "Go home, Bluefur," he said. "If something happens, I don't want ye caught in the middle." The Lucario grumbled, but didn't argue, jumping away from the fight and disappearing between two of the nearby buildings. Not a minute after the Fighting/Steel-type had disappeared, Jay was barely able to move when a voice rang out, followed by an overwhelming gravitational pull. He wasn't even able to lift his head to see what was causing it before feeling cuffs slapped on his wrists. Oh, good grief, he thought, not trying to resist, even if he'd been able to. If this is what I get every time I try to help someone, I might as well not help at all. As everything was going down, Bluefur was watching from a nearby rooftop, having gotten far enough away before the gravity had taken effect, even if just barely. Seeing his trainer in cuffs had him shaking his head, before turning and heading home, as instructed. He shuddered slightly at the thought of what he had to do next, though he didn't stop. Lu was not going to be pleased when she heard what had happened.

When they were thrown into the cell, Jay landed hard, the cuffs preventing him from stopping his fall. The Litwick didn't help matters much, and Jay found himself shuddering at the sight of the small Pokemon. The voice that spoke from the darkness had him turning, ready to defend himself, but he relaxed when he saw a shiny Pinsir hybrid appearing. When asked what they'd done to get thrown in the cell, he sighed. "No, nothing like that," he said. "Just trying to help out and got caught up in a fight with these three idiots. Name's Jay, by the way." He glanced at the fishmonger and his two cronies, making no effort to disguise the irritation on his face as he did so. "If ye'd just let her go when I told ye to, none of us would be here right now," he said. Sure, he probably shouldn't have stepped in, but Lu would have had his hide for not trying to help, and he was sure his father would have done the same.

----

Not far from where everything went down, a lone figure watched the proceedings. Allison wasn't dumb enough to get too close, lest she, too, be mistaken as having taken part in this scuffle, and made sure to stay well away from the event. Still, that didn't mean she couldn't find a nice, cozy spot to watch. The way things were going, they'd attracted the attention of the royal police, and she couldn't help but snicker at the stupidity of those that were involved. Attracting their attention meant that none of them would be able to show their faces in town again, since they were paraded around the city in full view of the citizens.

Once everything had calmed down again, and any bystanders had dispersed, the young woman made her way down to street level again. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she looked around, trying to see if there was anything to eat. She could see there wasn't any fish in the fishmonger's stall, but perhaps someone had left some food out in the open. She was a bit disappointed when she didn't find anything, but she knew that eventually, she'd find some food. Giving a slight sigh, Allison continued walking, knowing that her two Ghost-types were always nearby in case she needed them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:37 pm
SubonicXP

Elsewhere in Flower City, someone had taken notice of Freth as she left her fancy highrise in the Petals. Stepping out from the darkness of a nearby alleyway a man dressed in mostly dark blue pulled his vest over his white t-shirt, brushed his blonde hair back and scurried straight up to Freth. “Excuse, ma’am!” He shouted at her, trying to get her to stop walking so he could close the gap between them. “Pardon me, if I could have a moment of your time, my name is Vaughn. Vaugh Lee Vance. I don’t want to come off as a creep but I’m honored to meet you, Freth.”

The man fidgeted a little and brushed his hair again with his hand, a clear sign of nervousness if Freth ever saw it. “Um...so, you were part of that group long ago, right?” He asked, pale white cheeks turning bright red. Vaughn was really fighting his base instincts to even approach Freth, let alone speak. There was clearly something important he wanted to get across to her. What must be going through his head...

While the two spoke, a certain street urchin would find herself going down the alleyway Vaughn stepped out from and would spot the two talking out in the open. Desi would have been able to hear their conversation clearly enough and would likely assume these two were wealthy, after all they were standing just outside the Petal high rises.

Freth would be heading down the path, still trying to at the very least get her self together. She had so many questions as what transpired over the past fifteen minutes at most. "You could at the very least help yourself by making yourself more presentable."

"What are you talking about?" She said, very low, virtually a whisper to herself.

"You haven't really realized it have you? I know at the very least your wings are feeling cramped for you leaving them up like you are. Fold them in front of you. You haven't really been able to hold them up since you ended up as a psychic. Remember? Its more natural for you folded in front of you now." She had to think back, but it made sense to her, believable, as if she heard it before; though she didn't really understand why or remember when. She folded her wings in front of her, and did at the very least feel relieved. "I still say though, you should head back home. Even if you don't have a massive episode but one of those smaller ones like earlier, I'd prefer you do so in private."

"I'll be back shortly. I just...need to get my head together. Somehow. I...just...need to get my bearings, I guess." Freth silently replied. "I feel like I lost time somewhere, and I need to get myself back up to speed. Too much doesn't make sense to me somehow. I know that I've...been here a while, and I think something major happened before all of this."

"What's the last thing you remember clearly? No question?" The voice said. Freth started to walk past a large screen. It looked to be a display of some kind, by the way it seemed it was for various bulletins of importance for those who travel by here. The screen was off, apparently, allowing Freth to see her image...or at least what was supposed to be her reflection, on the screen, if albeit faintly. The one who resided in her head was before her, looking at her, looking rather intent on figuring out what caused this.

"Galar region. The tournament." The figure in the reflection looked stunned.

"Freth do you realize how long that has been?" her reflection asked.

"Too long." She replied.

It took another minute, but then: "That's why it looked like you were angry in the bathroom. You remembered the fight. You really are behind; we've been long since past that. We had a lot to deal with since then. Current situation not withstanding." Once again, Freth believed it. There'd be no way she'd have someone living in her mind so easily. Though she tried to piece together how did she arrange some sort of an accord for this person after all. With the thoughts racing through Freth's mind, the image stared rather suspicious of Freth suddenly. A realization came to this entity within. "Freth, what's my name?"

The question actually gave Freth pause, but before she had an opportunity to answer, she nearly jumped. Freth looked back, wondering if this guy, this stranger, actually heard any part of that conversation. She was fairly certain this person wouldn't know about the one residing in her consciousness, let alone see the image of her staring at him in a bit of frustration, not for anything he done, but for Freth's apparent demeanor right at the moment. To the stranger, it'd be Freth's reflection moving just as she did, 'talking' as she did.

"You really are out of it. You didn't even sense him coming. His apprehension towards you is crazy." the image told her.

Apprehension? Questions for later. Maybe. Freth looked towards stranger and listened on as he introduced himself as Vaughn Lee Vance. He had...somewhat of a familiar air about him, though she couldn't place how. But as he went on, he quickly went down to business. The group from long ago. The image was quick to speak up. "Freth, careful. Make him spill. I'm not sure if you realize considering your situation, but that's a rather dicey question to answer."

Freth once again felt that such a notion was believable, but still, yet again, didn't know as to why. She had to question where the Snagems were at this time. Or, anyone close, for that matter. For now, she'll play it safe. "I'm afraid you'll need to elaborate a bit." Freth told Vaughn, folding her arms under her wing fold, trying to at least put on the show of nothing wrong.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:13 pm
SubonicXP

The girl would have no issue complying, seeing as she had no choice in the matter. The fishmonger had her on the ground and facing the business end of a knife as it was, and the Gravity ensured even more that she'd be staying there. Not that she'd be terribly inclined to try moving anyway for fear that the knife might go through her neck instead. Any concern of that would soon disappear as well, finding herself cuffed and any remaining semblance of strength non-existent.

As she was yanked and carried away, to be booed at by anyone else who wasn't stupid enough to disrupt anything, she remembered exactly why she often stayed home. You couldn't disrupt public order if you weren't in public in the first place, and you probably weren't likely to end up lower than dirt for it. Her Jolteon wouldn't have been able to do anything about it either with the Gravity, presumably left to rot in the streets or yanked away separately.

When the trip of shame finally came to a close, all involved dumped into a cell- probably to rot there instead as they all "deserved" it or otherwise kill each other and speed things along- the first thing the girl would note is her Jolteon was gone anyway. A reminder not to grow too attached to much in this world. The second was hearing the voice of a... blue Pinsir hybrid? Probably disturbed the peace with that weird color alone, she thought.

Regardless, without Jolteon and with her name thoroughly in the mud for life, she felt she had nothing else left to lose. Perhaps her life, maybe, her survival instinct did kick in for a bit there. But worrying about it now still felt odd to her. She'd keep her answers curt and to the point, only partially because the nicks on her throat burned a little. "Akali. Stuck my nose where it didn't belong."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:07 pm
Vega would point towards the rock that had been his perch until a moment ago with his needle, his Larvesta snapping to attention as he did so and began running towards the two. "I was focused on my work over there, with Novum and I attempting some material repairs before your conflict here drew our interest." Turning back towards Alex with a flourish, he would return to his examination of Alex's ensemble like nothing had even been asked about the why of it all. "So then, what material are those things made of if I may ask? They have certainly proven more durable than anything else I've found out here and I wonder if it is the material or the techniques in use that are keeping it so well put together." Vega babbled on, the Larvesta having finally arrived and crawled its way up Vega's back to his shoulder. Now sitting eye level with Alex, the tiny bug would give a wave with one of its forelegs in greeting to the man.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:35 pm
Desi wandered down an alley nearby, dropping herself carefully and silently to the ground to creep along as stealthily as possible. She'd learned very young that she needed to move without making any noise to stay off the Wicker Bandits' radar, living as close to their turf as they had. As she walked down the alley, she'd spot two people talking. One, an older-looking hybrid. Female, it looked like? Was she an Articuno? It was hard to tell from the shadows. The other one, though? Definitely human as far as she could tell. A man, it looked like. Something told her this wasn't going to be a normal conversation, though, and she crept closer, watching for any signs of debris that might alert them to her movements.

Once she got close enough, tucking herself carefully behind a garbage bin and listening, she heard the man bring up a topic she didn't think anyone would bring up anymore. Was he talking about them? Could it be true that someone still lived who knew them!?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:32 pm
Alex was flabbergasted. Vega really was interested in the cloak. And maybe the staff. Finding no sort of ambush showing up, he finally relaxed and put the arrow back into his quiver, with a small, awkward wave back that the Larvesta. "I don't know. Wood for the staff, maybe? I don't know if Auntie- erm, Aunt Aile even knew. She didn't mention where she got it, but Dad said that it definitely wasn't a family heirloom, or anything from before she... Anyways." He scratched the back of his head, looking around. "I don't entirely know about the cloak either, but I feel like it was made to be worn in weather worse than this." Alex looked down, thinking for a moment. "I... think I remember catching her packing for one of her multi month trips when I was really young. Something about needing to get away from civilization. And she was putting one that was similar to this, at least, away into a suitcase." A shrug would come from the hunter, accompanied by a sigh. "Aunt Aile really didn't want to talk about it. Where she went, why she specifically took the trips... I just know that they apparently happened at least once a year. Before, well... all of this." He gestured at the artificialness of the sky before returning his attention to Vega. "Sorry I couldn't tell you more."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:21 pm
The Core begins to whine with insistence that she continue to move on. With apologies, Eri ducks down and pulls back, ears flicking twice and quickly leaving the lab to head down to the Duchy. She hopes hes not mad at her, and theres...a little more color to the Core. Oh, she hopes for good...oh, she hopes it survives...She may have to make a desperate attempt to raid a stash around the Duchy to recover it after this, if she knows and she can find one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:58 pm
Vega would continue to examine and puzzle over the cloak as Alex explained its origins, taking note of the designwork and a few of the more innocuous details that it possessed that seemed to benefit its durability in harsh weather. But eventually, he would snap back to focus a few moments after Alex finished speaking and looked him in the eye. "Oh, no bother. Your story was still fascinating for me, given how much of my perspective out here has been colored by my isolation to this small region. Knowing that one of my neighbors at least has something resembling a perspective towards the previous world and lands beyond this island is certainly a treat." Vega said, his rapid clip leading him to suddenly halt as he had to think about what he was to say next. Staring towards the sky for a few moments and taking in the artificial horizon as he collected his thoughts, he would finally add, "So then, beside attempts to scavenge for food, what leads to you coming out here?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:13 pm
Alex sighed and shrugged. "That's about it. Maybe rob an unsuspecting person. From the city, that is. Unless you're from one of the bands of bandits here, I would rather not take issues with anyone that attempts to survive out here. If someone turns out to be a bandit..." His eyes narrowed and his hands balled up into fists. "Then may Arceus have mercy on their soul, because they're my next target practice." There seemed to be plenty of venom in his voice, before he took a deep breath, at least. "But yeah. I live out here. My aunt managed to get something resembling a place to live carved out of some of the rock and dirt here. When she couldn't take living in the city anymore, that is. And why are you out here," he'd ask Vega. It was odd that a seamster would live out here, but there was apparently one standing before him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:02 am
SubonicXP
[Seafolk Ruins]

Rekah would enjoy the view of the polluted sea for a good while until her peace was broken by a large hand snatching her up by her neck from behind. It was a Bewear, dirty and battle hardened. Standing beside the Bewear was a thug dressed in equally dirty and tattered pink and black clothing, a matching handkerchief masking the lower part of his face. It was one of the Wicker bandits.

"Hello there, little Rekah." The man said with glee. "You're going to Flower City."

Rekah was caught off guard for they were not expecting; anyone. "Well isnt this a *cough* surp *weezing and hacking* surprise. What do i owe the pleasure of visiting my stead in these dark times?" They said with poise. Before the client could say anything Rekah stared dripping, as if melting. Oozing from the grip of the Bewear and landing on their feet with a disturbing squish like noise.

"I see manners of scarce as resources around these parts. Who am i to argue with the politics of those that dont know i exist?" Rekah said shuffling toward their abode. "Come, come; if you wish for me to make for the city i must pack. Nothing you may feel is important; but if i must i need to make sure i am present able." Rekah rustles through some crates and make shift boxes. Their chemistry lab bubbling in the background. Muk has now made their way to a spot near the Chemist table. A Beeker over a low lit flame, swirling itself around.

Rekah called out to the Muk as it blooped, hisses, and bubbled its way onto Rekah's back as a cloak. Rekah comes out from the abode with some more fashionable attire, a cane, and a enchanting ballroom charade mask. "I must beg your pardon young one; it has been but a age since i worn this attire. What a marvelous occasion it is."

The burns and deformation showed a bit more character in the new attire; hands were blistered, abscess and boils. some parts were as if the skin was transparent to the bone. The face was fully covered, but the skin color was like frostbite; eyes were glossy, one was milky white, the other a soft honey.

"Let us go child! To the Domed city of Flowers." Rekah gestered, "Come, come. Trust me. There's nothing here anymore."  

Arkelos

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:15 pm
SubonicXP

The group would eventually find themselves thrown into a cell all together, though it was more like a dungeon, devoid of all the fancy technology they saw on the way here, in fact it was a downright medieval. The officers would say nothing else to them, not even what happened next, instead they were left alone in the dark windowless dungeon with nothing more than a single Litwick’s candle flame to provide light, the devious creature smirking at them from the otherside of the bars.

“Awful lot of you. Not that I’m complaining, it’s nice to have company for once.” A voice called out from a dim corner, stepping out of the darkness was a shiny Pinsir hybrid, his clothes so tattered and dirty it was difficult to tell what they once looked like when new. The hybrid didn’t appear to be any older than his early twenty yet had a grizzled air to him. “Bonjour, je me...no it’s je m’a...whatever! I’m Larrimore...well, Larrimore junior, or LJ for short. Call me LJ, Larrimore is such a lame name anyway, so is Larry for that matter. Never call me Larry, just LJ.” LJ said, talking fast and displaying an unusual upbeat, and hyper, personality for someone who had clearly been thrown into a dungeon for some time. “So, what did you guys do? Try to pull off a heist or something?” He chuckled.

"Well Larry." The Fishmonger's son drawls, rolling his eyes to the ceiling. "The thing is I was just selling my wares on the streets alongside my associates, Hanzo and Garbanzo." He noted with a sweep of his eyes that they were absent from this room, Arceus knows where they had been put. "And THESE," He indicates the others with a nod of his head towards the others seeing as his hands were bound. "Attempted to rob me in broad daylight in the middle of the street! And I tried to tell them I says 'oh no sah don't be stealin' me feesh' and they just wouldn't listen. I had a fearsome tussle with that down right killer over there." He nods at the girl who owned the Jolteon previously. "I wouldn't trust any of them personally."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff