33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:12 pm
User Image
Dinah
Corona Regent
"I'm here to make our citizens happy and to Honor the Majesties . " (Optional)
[Corona, Beach]
Aedelas was walking with the regent Dinah
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"hello there, it's an honor to meet you all, and yes like to help, I have a shawl it may help cover the girl. I am Dinah, a Regent here for Corona, we can help Lumine and Aether it is right =)" thinks and says politely to the mermaid woman and her children, maybe I can help, I see your mother has left, can you stand Aether? if not I can help, your legs may feel tingly , like asleep, just take it easy standing, we'll find you some coverings 3nodding I am a Regent here, and will be happy to bring you to the Castle =)~

CrystBalfast

The Sphinxy

Quote:

OCC: why do you not use the cosplays? =)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maxion
Mermaid (Allura's Mother/Atlantica Magician)
"When it comes to Fins & Feet, its Sink or Swim."

[Corona Beach, Germany Shores]
Of course. Lumine, Aether, be good children. Okay? I'll see you both later. Maxion said to the two humans and to her children before Maxion dove back into the water.

The Sphinxy

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:11 pm
User Image

Company: Maxion, Aedelas, Dinah
OOC: Cause I didn't think about it and made this layout instead. xD

The twins blushed and blinked up at the humans introducing themselves before them. Lumine gave a small friendly smile. "Thank you for the help. Pleased to meet you both, Dinah and Aedelas." Lumine took Aedelas hand with a blush.

Aether meanwhile turned to Dinah. "Thank you. It is a pleasure to meet you." He took her hand and his legs wobbled. "This is all brand new to both of us." Both twins turned and waved goodbye to their mother.

CrystBalfast
Queentintin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:18 pm
User Image
Aedelas
Corona Adventurer (Knight)
"My sister's hair looks similar to Princess Rapunzel's short brown hair."

[Corona, Beach]
Can you stand up? Aedelas said to Lumine as he helped her up on her wobbly legs and held her. That's a nice pearl flower hairclip set of yours, how's my cape covering you? Please tell me about yourself and your brother. You're beautiful, Lumine. Aedelas said to Lumine blushing toward the mermaid turned human girl's nudity while he held her, she was really beautiful as a mermaid and as a human girl as he helped her stand on her wobbly legs

The Sphinxy

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:07 pm
User Image
Dinah
Corona Regent
[Corona, Beach]
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" Oh my you are quite shaky there, it's ok Aether, just stand really slowly you can lean on me if need please ^.^, how do you like your new human legs? *smiles* was it your mother that brought you here? *inquiring nicely* as soon, as you and your sister can stand, be happy to find you a sail sheet, there are many sailors leave from their ships.. if were lucky, she smiled, and at the Castle we'll get you both cleaned and clothed in human cloth 3nodding " thinks she too blushed a little, he was quite cute the merman, he was a merman right? she questioned Aether and his sister, and had seen the knight blushing towards the young woman.. ~

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast

Quote:

OCC: Ah, I see, no problem =) edit = tintin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:58 pm
User Image
Aedelas

[Corona, Beach]
Lumine & Aether, what do you like to do for fun under the sea? Aedelas said to Lumine & Aether, blushing toward Lumine's nudity even though he covered her with his cape.

The Sphinxy

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:10 pm
User Image

OOC:

Lumine blushed at Aedelas as he helped her. The compliment made her blush darken and she smiled softly at him. "Thank you for helping me. You're really nice. My brother and I love to explore under the sea and look for treasure!" she explained.

Aether blushed lightly at Dinah, holding onto her gently. "You are really kind. And yes, that was our mother. She wanted to show us the world outside the water. As for clothes, anything to cover us up would be nice." he replied.

CrystBalfast
Queentintin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:14 pm
User Image
Dinah
Corona Regent
[Corona, Beach]

~" Yes Aether and Lumine, what brings sweet mer people to our shores? and how do your legs feel? better now? I don't mind helping , and oh we met your mother, sweet =) and you want to explore our world, that's amazing too *smiles* would you like to meet Princess Rapunzel and Prince David someday? of course they are on their honeymoon right now.. " thinks and says as she too blushes, a naked merman, it's not every day you see one =) she blushes ,yes let's find you clothes ^^~

CrystBalfast

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:26 pm
User Image
Aedelas

[Corona, Beach]
Lumine & Aether, can you try walking? Aedelas said to Lumine & Aether, as he helped Lumine how to walk on human legs. Lumine & Aether, Princess Elsa of Arendelle married Grant of Tipa and he became Prince of Arendelle. Elsa's fully human after Grant removed her ice magic she was born with. Grant loves her for her and accepts her for who she is. They have a mansion home in Arendelle. Maybe we can visit them one day if you like.
But first things first. To be human, you both need to dress like one. Those sail sheets will do nicely until we get to the castle so that you won't be walking around naked.
Aedelas said to Aether & Lumine as he also found some sail sheets and rope nearby.

The Sphinxy

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:00 am
User Image

OOC:

Aether smiled. "We wish to explore the world as new humans. My legs were a bit tingly but they feel better." Aether answered, "That would be amazing to meet royalty. I've never met royalty before."

Lumine tried to walk with the help of Aedelas. "That sounds like a fairy tale I've read. I would love to meet royalty. It would be a first. But yes, it would be nice to get dressed." she replied, still blushing as she took the sail sheets to get dressed.

CrystBalfast
Queentintin

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:14 am
User Image
Dinah
Corona Regent

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Aether , oh you haven't, well you surely will soon =) and here, found this, can you wrap it around your waist? *hands him a sail sheet and a rope *and blushes some*. And Lumine , doing alright, wrap the sail sheet around you and the rope is used to well tie it on *smiles* now it will be to teach you how to walk, yes we humans walk and run, it's not difficult, but is something we learn as toddlers 3nodding so who's first? all ready? as she blushes towards the cute merman, he sounded sincere, and serious, let's teach you how to walk 3nodding so much to discover here, and it's a beautiful day *smiles* but start with a baby step please =) and what's it like under the sea, to find food, and have you found anything special? replies to the twins, ~

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:44 pm
User Image
Aedelas

[Corona, Beach]
Lumine & Aether, when walking, take it slow and steady. Left and right... Aedelas said to Lumine & Aether, helping them walk Lumine & Aether, what's your favorite colors? Aedelas asked Lumine and her brother so to get an idea on what color clothing they may like when they're cleaned up after being brought to the castle

The Sphinxy

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:19 pm
User Image

OOC:

Aether took the sail sheet and wrapped it around him. He blushed back at Dinah. "Thank you. You are so kind. It would be great if we can learn to walk better. As for under the sea food, well we do eat some fish, some plants that grow underwater, or even try to get things that are on land but close to water. Also I've found a small telescope once."

Lumine was careful to walk alongside Aedelas. "Oh, well, I like white and pale yellow. My brother likes black and gold." she answered with a small blush.

CrystBalfast
Queentintin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:46 am
User Image
Dinah
Corona Regent

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Well you're all set to walk, shall we? take one step at a time, slowly, legs feel better? *smiles kindly* and how fascinating, we here too eat fish and a lot of vegetables grown on Earth biggrin , and a telescope, left over from a ship wreck? that's wonderful , used it? so black ang gold are your favorite colors, can't wait to see you in human clothes Arther ^^ " thinks Aether was really quite smart and handsome , she blushed too .~

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:19 am
User Image
Aedelas

[Corona, Beach]
Lumine & Aether, you're doing wonderful. Aedelas said to Lumine & Aether Next stop, Castle Corona so we can get you cleaned up. Aedelas said to Lumine and Aether as he and Dinah brought them to the castle.

The Sphinxy

Queentintin

Germany

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas