Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM - A Mauv-olent Presence in the Bright City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 8:51 pm
SubonicXP
Reno Vantas

The strange mind piqued her interest, hesitantly reaching out to try and see what was up with the specific presence she caught onto, once again getting lost in her mind and not paying too much attention outside of dodging people. There would be some muttering when she lost it and couldn’t reconnect in any way. “Burn it all… Uh, wait.” She sighed when she realized where she was, and who was in the shop in front of her. “... I need to get out of my head more often. Light burn me.” She pinched the bridge of her nose, grumbling again incoherently. “Well, at least Reno’s here, I suppose. I could bring it up with him.” She walked into the ribbon shop, briefly looking at some of the ribbons and giving a wave to Deo before putting herself behind the fellow psychic. “Hi, sorry, but can I steal my friend away for a moment here? Reno, mind if I talk to you about something that I just noticed?” Her face had a slight look of concern, but she was doing her best to keep a calm mask of serenity over it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 9:33 am
Kazu was in a stun lock as he felt the sudden ominous aura the Collector's Ralts was giving off. "T-This...This is what Sub wanted us to take care of?" Kazu said as he was in disbelief that this sort of thing existed. Ulla told him very little about Shadow Pokemon, but it was a topic that he could tell. It made her upset. He understood why now. Before he knew it, the Ralts came at him at incredible speed. He stepped back and then was pushed by Brian to be out of the way, as he took the full blow. Kazu fell to the ground and looked at Brian. "S-Sorry! I didn't expect it to move that fast." Kazu said as he was about to help Brian but looked around and saw several trainers and their Pokemon out. Taking photos of what was happening, disgusting.

There was so much happening, but Kazu needed to prove to himself. That he can be just as strong as Ulla. Maybe even surpass her. He stood up and took out a Pokeball. "Espurr I need your help!" Kazu said as Espurr popped out of his Pokeball and blank stared at Kazu, waiting for commands. Kazu ran over to the Ace Trainer to make sure he was okay. "Espurr use Confusion on both Serviper and Zangoose!" Espurr looked at the two Pokemon fighting as rings of Psychic energy left his body and went towards the two Pokemon. Kazu then looked around at the crowd. They needed to get out of here, or they are in danger. He felt the anger well up in his chest. "All of you see a dangerous thing going on...and all you can do is take photos?....You all need to GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled out as his Psychic Energy dispersed out to the crowds.  

Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 3:09 pm
Reno would watch as Deo wandered off with barely a word to the associate, blinking his eyes a few times while he processed. Deo was avoiding the associate.....purely based off her vague offer for clothing being a solution to his excuse to avoid her. He had been curious about the associate and her vague claim of recognition but now had to reset to try and get back to speaking to the associate. And as he began to try to speak....Crystal came into the building. Holding up a hand to the associate and offering an apologetic smile, Reno would quickly sidle off with Crystal to speak to her. "Alright. So what did you get that made us break the plan already? I've been slightly distracted here, so I might have missed a thing or tow."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 4:21 pm
SubonicXP

The Seviper and Zangoose having at it was typical enough. Natural enemies and all. Part of him is reminded though about his adoptive father's zangoose and its tendency to eat Seviper fried. His stomach started to churn at the thought of it, shaking his head at the notion. Unfortunately, that stench was still around, he needed to find it and put a stop to it. As he continued to watch the scene with the rest of the crowd, he'd finally hit paydirt. A Ralts, with a demeanor not typical with other Ralts. He had the perfect answer to such a thing. His own Weavile, once was in the possession of the rogue snatcher in Orre, ironically snagged from him by Tristen, and full on immune due to it being purified.

Tristen was about to get the Weavile out until Brian stepped up to the plate to challenge the Ralts. Snag Machine in tow and all. Tristen didn't think Brian would take to getting into a fight so quickly at that but then again, perhaps this could be to everyone's favor. He'd still wait for the situation to play out, formulating a plan. He needed to keep an eye on the 'master collector' for now. Keep up with him. If things go pear-shaped between him and Brian, he'd jump in.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 7:50 pm
Reno Vantas
Crystal sighed, shrugging. “Let’s ignore the fact that I wasn’t paying any attention to my surroundings and move onto what held my attention,” she responded quietly, making sure that the lady didn’t eavesdrop. “So, uh… I caught a psychic presence that was being a slippery bugger. Like, as if it didn’t want to be noticed, before dropping altogether. I haven’t noticed it since.” She crossed her arms underneath her shawl, and by the sound of things, was rubbing at least one of them. “I don’t like it. I wasn’t trying to toss the plan. It just happened to be that I wandered around while stuck inside my head, and I came out of it here. Since I noticed you here, I figured to give the psychic channeller that’s here a heads up on it.” She glanced through the window outside before tilting her head, frowning. “You know, now I really hope I’m not jumping at nothing. Sorry if I am. Just… thought it might be prudent to mention that. Even if it winds up being something silly and unrelated to anything that happened recently.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 6:34 am
SubonicXP

Cera would find herself somewhat thankful for her earlier foresight, the few glances she got not bothering her greatly. Certainly better than the looks and hushed whispers she would've gotten otherwise, never mind the stray thoughts; yet another reason she didn't care to employ such a thing beyond necessity. The music and ambiance saw her lose track of why she was here for a moment, her tail slightly swaying until the light clink of a cup against the table brought her back to reality... and slightly confused. The foam Meowth was a cute touch to the overall presentation, and an A for effort in trying to match it to her appearance. Mew weren't exactly a common sight, hybrid or not, and she'd have been more surprised if there was more accuracy.

Atlantis_Darts

"No, this is-" The sudden sound of a slot machine broke her train of thought for a second, turning and eyeing the wall behind her. It made sense that one could hear sounds from the Game Corner, what with the Café being next door and all, but she could've sworn the place was shut down. The shutters were suspiciously absent today, not that those would've stopped the team from entering and inspecting it in the first place. "...fine... how long's this been going on for?"

It'd take more focus than usual thanks to maintaining her current form, but her mental synchronization with most of the others meant she could still sense them- albeit from a more limited range. She could sense that one of the others had gone into the Game Corner, but something didn't seem quite right. Like their mind was slightly dulled, weirdly akin to knocking at a house with the lights on but getting no response for the efforts. Trying to avoid arousing any suspicion towards herself, she'd look back to the waiter as she went to take a sip of the coffee brought to her.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 12:07 pm
Reno would quickly shift expression.from.the jovial smile he jad offered the sales associate to a more stony, contemplative look. A flickering mental presence was definitely a point of concern. It likely meant that whoever it was had something to block a Psychic from locating them like ebonite. But the major point was that it did this within such a short time of them arriving. "Crystal. Stay here and do a quick check with Deo for any ribbons or the like that might be using ebonite for decoration. It can't be a coincidence given the timing and where it led you to. I'll handle the sales associate." Reno whispered, keeping an eye trained towards the associate as they spoke. Giving a nod and quickly plastering his smile back on his face, he strode back over to the sales associate. "I'm so sorry. Didn't think my girlfriend would show up that quickly. Us three are trying to piece together some outfits for a soiree in a few days. Think you might be able to help me first and then we can help the other two?" As he spoke, a small blue head would poke around from behind some of the architecture. Harleen had been content to be off the job for this part but when Reno needed a second set of eyes examining the sales associate for anything strange like potential ebonite, she had sprung into action. Something was off here and they were going to find what exactly it was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:01 pm
”MoniqueBrie”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

”TerashiLeonGoken”

Monique would show up just in time, Lykas in the process of becoming dinner for a sentient pile of sludge with a taste for seafood. The Water Spot would slam into the back of the creature’s mouth causing it to gag a bit on the water filling it up. The Bonemerang would then smack the Shadow Grimer in the ‘stomach’ area once causing it to gasp, swallow the water, and gag on it and Lykas before the bone came back and hit it in the back prompting it to reflexively throw up everything, including Lykas, in a gross explosion of Gunk Shot. Apparently it had eaten a lot of trash, not including Lykas, prior to its attempted meal here.

“Grimer!” Shouted the Shadow Pokemon now that it was free and clear of all that blockage and disgusting clean water, the floor of the bathroom a horrid mess which smelled like death, you had to feel sorry for the old man responsible for cleaning it up. Angry that its meal was denied the Shadow Grimer went onto attack further as its shadowy aura flared up and it sprung off the ground, compacting like a spring, and launched itself violently at Monique’s Marowak with a Shadow Break. Monique might be surprised to find out how much power being a Shadow Pokemon could give even something like a Grimer, not only that but its Shadow move would be Super Effective.

Even before William finally arrived he would definitely smell the stench of the earlier Gunk Shot well before he made it to the bathrooms.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:19 pm
SubonicXP

Monique would show up just in time, Lykas in the process of becoming dinner for a sentient pile of sludge with a taste for seafood. The Water Spot would slam into the back of the creature’s mouth causing it to gag a bit on the water filling it up. The Bonemerang would then smack the Shadow Grimer in the ‘stomach’ area once causing it to gasp, swallow the water, and gag on it and Lykas before the bone came back and hit it in the back prompting it to reflexively throw up everything, including Lykas, in a gross explosion of Gunk Shot. Apparently it had eaten a lot of trash, not including Lykas, prior to its attempted meal here.

“Grimer!” Shouted the Shadow Pokemon now that it was free and clear of all that blockage and disgusting clean water, the floor of the bathroom a horrid mess which smelled like death, you had to feel sorry for the old man responsible for cleaning it up. Angry that its meal was denied the Shadow Grimer went onto attack further as its shadowy aura flared up and it sprung off the ground, compacting like a spring, and launched itself violently at Monique’s Marowak with a Shadow Break. Monique might be surprised to find out how much power being a Shadow Pokemon could give even something like a Grimer, not only that but its Shadow move would be Super Effective.

Even before William finally arrived he would definitely smell the stench of the earlier Gunk Shot well before he made it to the bathrooms.

Lykas groaned at the stench of the Grimer's regurgitation, shivering slightly at the thought of nearly being shoveled down the sludge Pokemon's gullet to join the putrid mixture on the inside. Watching as the stretchy slime of a Pokemon launched itself free of it's ceramic taxi before attacking Monique's Marowak. He'd toss out a Pokeball a moment later, releasing his Shadowfied Dewott, Chinami. "Reversal!"

The Dewott would grab hold of the Grimer before it could slink away and with the furious strength of a Pokemon gripped by the Shadow Virus, she would whirl the Poison-type around before slamming it into the nearest wall. "This is going to get messy if you couldn't tell." He told the proprietor of the shop. "I can't speak for anyone else but I'll help you clean all this up after we stop these things distributing infected Pokemon around the city."

Team
Delmare, Mykel-Male, Nacrearcus-Male
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chinami-Female(Shadow), Genevieve-Male(Shadow), Caspian-Male(Shadow)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:39 pm
Marowak's Bonemerang connected at the right time. With Lykas already delivering a Water Spout to disrupt Grimer's digestive reflexes, the force of the Ground-type move dislodged Lykas completely from the Sludge Pokémon—not to mention seemingly half of its entrails. The stench was horrendous.

It did, however, escape the toilet, and Monique was closing the lid when she felt a pulse of really dark energy, and not Dark the type. She turned her head to see the finishing moments of Grimer's attack, which sent Marowak flying. If she could feel it, it had to be pretty strong, and it took Marowak a moment to struggle to its feet.

Then, Monique watched Lykas pull out Chinami, recoiling when she saw it was another Shadow Pokémon. For the first time in the battle, the two benefited from the power of the Shadow Virus as the Dewott managed to send the amorphous Grimer flying into the wall.

Monique sensed an opportunity. Would an Ice-type move freeze this thing?

"Marowak! Ice Beam!" She pointed at the amorphous mass of ooze on the wall and hoped for the best.  

MoniqueBrie

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 2:58 pm
”Reno Vantas”

”Espeon_Commander”

”DrachenKaiser2021”

“Oh, you don’t? That’s too bad, a big strong hybrid like you.” The clerk smiled at Deo, clearly trying to flirt with the man for whatever reason. Her initial seductions were cut short when Reno spoke up. “Of course!” The clerk beamed in response to Reno, he was after all the more ‘expensive’ looking customer between he and Deo and now another hybrid with gold trimmings comes in and it’s his girlfriend? Jackpot! “Here are our highest quality ribbons, as you can see.” She said, gesturing to the ribbons behind the case. “And of course our most famous, the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon. Comes with certification from the Ribbon Syndicate of Sinnoh, of which purchase grants you membership.” She went on, giving Reno the typical sales pitch for rich prospective customers.

Harleen wouldn’t notice anything unusual about the ribbons, but the short creature would spot something of note from his much lower point of view. Just around the corner, behind the display case, he caught a glimpse of the clerk pressing a button underneath the counter while showing Reno the ribbons. What was that for? Couldn’t be too much cause for concern since his Psychic Channeling trainer didn’t pick up any bad vibes from this lady, right? That was a pretty ribbon she had on her lower back, the long ends tied around her like a belt, a pretty black gem affixed to the front of the ribbon, too bad his trainer couldn’t see it from the other side of the counter.

There it was again, that quick blip and then gone of a mental presence, several of them this time in the distance. Did Crystal no good to reach out for them again, they were gone. Was certainly unnerving for it to happen again so soon and now multiple signatures. Looking in Reno’s direction she would see his Wynaut nosing around. Did he find anything?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 3:17 pm
”Darksol88”

”Atlantis_Darts”

“How long? About a month, I would say.” The waiter answered Cera, looking over towards the wall where the sounds were coming through. As the two spoke the sounds of slot machines would only get louder, the sound of someone slamming things also heard. The waiter would look to Cera for a moment before looking back at the wall. What was going on in there?

If Cera were to concentrate on mentally ‘feeling’ for anyone beyond the wall she would detect a very distinct mental presence, as far as the team went. Only one person would have such a presence, if not because of what form of hybrid he was but also just his personality. Darts. In a Game Corner. Sounds right. But an abandoned one? Better go check it out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 6:38 pm
Harleen would take note of the button and the odd ribbon before quickly continuing on with her search of the area behind the counter. If it was important and relevant to them, surely Reno would've picked up on something and reacted by now. He was smart and attentive enough to have this on lock and under control without her interrupting whatever train of thought he was on. And as this thought crossed her mind, the Wynaut would grind to a halt. How could she have such thoughts? Reno was one step above eating glue to check how sticky it was. Assuming he had a baseline intelligence was how things like getting his leg crushed happened. And as she did her own cursory poke with telepathy to see what was on the woman's mind, Harleen would find even more confirmation that it was time to share info when she got back nothing.

Reno would be examining the ribbon that the associate had been steering him towards, making sure to take time hmming and hawing over the myriad bits of detail work on the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon. Just as he was about to inquire more about the ribbon is the exact moment Harleen's red alert about the associate's ribbon and button press came in. Oh wonderful. He had found a major portion of the operation because he was lazy and just wanted to be at the midway point. "Oh, this ribbon is wonderful, certainly. But you and I both know that most famous does not translate to highest quality. Would you kindly show me to some of those more choosy options?" Reno asked, keeping eye contact with the associate and a calm smile on his face.

For the other two Snagems in the room, they would quickly get Reno telepathically speaking to them at the same time. 'So red alert. Sales associate is wearing a darcite ribbon to block Psychics and hit a button to likely summon her cohorts here. Deo, I'm going to need you to try and accidentally get the ribbon off of her while we're examining things over here. Crystal, maybe you and Harleen could see if there are any other secrets hiding out inside this shop. If there's an alarm button, I wonder what else is hiding out?'  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 1:52 pm
DragonFang099

Blizzard120

Cecile Silverstone

Kazu was pushed out of the way and saved by Brian, the later trainer rammed by the Shadow Ralts, no doubt will Brian be feeling that one tomorrow. With Kazu out of harm's way Brian would go on the offense, attempting to contain the Shadow Ralts immediately by firing up his Snag Machine and hurling a Pokeball at it. Much to the Collector's shock and the gasps from those gathered the Ralts was sucked up inside and the ball would hit the ground wiggling. No one would have to ponder the nature of this for long as the Shadow Pokemon almost immediately burst out of the ball, barely a full 'wiggle' later. Furious the Shadow Ralts swelled with foul power.

"How dare you try to steal my Pokemon!" The Collector shouted angry. Notably the Shadow Ralts's aura grew even greater as it began to tap into the negative emotions of its trainer. Ralts were normally very attuned to the emotions of their trainers and from the looks of it the Shadow virus allowed them to take it a step further, however in a dark way, and use those negative emotions as a source of power, a sinister cycle of co-dependence.

Kazu would have his own Pokemon take care of the scrapping Zangoose and Seviper before they hurt anyone in their chaotic brawl, the pair pulled apart with Confusion, separating them just long enough for the crowd to focus on Kazu's lecturing of them, followed up by a wave of Psychic energy from the novice Psychic Channeler. A few people looked at him in a daze and just wandered off confused but most ignored his pleas and were unaffected by the improvised mental suggestions he unleashed. The boy required more training but he had potential, least he managed to get a couple to leave.

With the crowd now murmuring about the Snagems and carrying on about the Snag Machine just used the Collector grew angrier, the spotlight was taken off him, another humiliation after his failure to control his own Pokemon. Rage building he shouted. "Go away!" He erupted, having a mild panic attack of his own. His Shadow Ralts would respond to this and with a pained cry of its own it would unleash a Shadow Wave, a powerful and vile wave of energy expanding outward from its tiny body and knocking back anyone and everyone around it as the ring of Shadow energy continued to grow and expand, even the Collector himself was struck as he let out a cry of pain as the evil energy wracked his body. It was only now did the gathered crowd begin to retreat, many hit and others fleeing screaming, turning the crowd into a crushing stampede in all directions.

As for Tristen he would witness all of this and likely would be concerned not only with the fact that this was quickly getting out of hand and people are getting hurt but that the Shadow Ralts had used two Shadow moves already. Another two of those and it would enter Hyper Mode and they would have a much bigger threat and problem on their hands. They needed to shut this thing down now.

[Ralts Shadow Meter: 6/10]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:30 pm
Reluctantly, William read the book Monique threw into his arms. Well, more like skimmed. That said, he did realize what was going on after a few minutes of skimming and rushed after Monique, ignoring the gentleman from before as he entered the building.

Eventually, he found his way to the bathroom, but Grimer was all he saw before he clenched his eyes and pinched his nose. "What the bloody hell is that stink!?" he groaned. He then let Hydrangea the Gossifleur out of her ball. "Use Helping Hand on Marowak," he shouted. Hydrangea, noticing the foul energy coming from the two Shadow Pokemon, kept her distance and used Helping Hand to empower Marowak's next attack.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff