Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
OOC Carnival: A Saint Tail's Rose is a Rose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:33 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ahh cool *smiles* will us that then 3nodding

no rose aww darn ^^

*Checks Hat* Have a good night.
The Rose isn't there either

You too =) good night ^^

Morning. I'm just waking up

Good morning =)

What's new?

*Checks Hat* You got the rose!

Hi =) not much it's cloudy, and I watched another episode of jewelpet twinkle ^^ and nice , love your magic hats ^^  
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:43 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

You too =) good night ^^

Good morning =)

What's new?

Hi =) not much it's cloudy, and I watched another episode of jewelpet twinkle ^^ and nice , love your magic hats ^^

*Checks Hat* You won! Double Win!

I replied in What Would You Do next  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:46 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

You too =) good night ^^

Good morning =)

What's new?

*Checks Hat* You won! Double Win!

I replied in What Would You Do next

Yay thanks =) and oh ok will check it out =)  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

which pixie is this? she's pretty ^^ and you're busy ..=)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:12 am
Queentintin

Rosetta

*checks hat* You win!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:17 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Rosetta

*checks hat* You win!

yay I won *hugs* she sure is Pretty Rosetta, one of that disney Pixies' friends right? oh Tinkerbell silly me, been a while lol

maybe I'll make a bio for her someday , right now got 3 to finish =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:49 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Rosetta

*checks hat* You win!

yay I won *hugs* she sure is Pretty Rosetta, one of that disney Pixies' friends right? oh Tinkerbell silly me, been a while lol

Lillie, Lily & Mitsuha?

Well, for Zarina and her human boyfriend's children which would be Vidia, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Iridessa, I'll think about it and my work on her outfits via Heroine Maker when I can...

Speaking of which, here's a story I can tell you...
So as a child, I enjoyed the Humongous Entertainment Adventure Games as I like them all, but I was to make a favorite list for Stage 1 being Putt Putt, then Putt Putt Travels Through Time is my favorite one since it came out in 1997, the same Year that Stage 4 which is Spy Fox was launched.

Putt Putt Travels Through Time is a fun game where the player visited different time periods in search of Putt Putt's puppy pal and school supplies after a freak accident at Firebird's Lab where Firebird showed off his new Time Portal which is Paywash Operated (You know, like the ones at a laundromat or something which had Pay Washing Machines and Dryers). Sounds like a far cry from the Wish Radio in a way but you can see through the projector's monitor at the Past, Present & Future sort of like a Television Set (as in a CRT TV Set) but you can hear & see what's in the time periods.

However, in that game, its at that point where things stop getting straightforward and a lot more strange. After using the Nickel on Mr. Firebird to start the Time Portal Monitor (which he states as a Key to Great Knowledge), the Time Portal malfunctions & out comes a Time Rift which engulfs Putt Putt's School Supplies and his Puppy pal, catapulting them through time and its up to the player to find all 4 Key Items to return to the present, close out the Time Portal & win the game by visiting each of the 4 Time Periods: Prehistoric, Middle Ages, Old West & Future when visiting from the Future or Past (depending on what era you visit in the game).

In the Future, it has Color Changing as seen in Putt Putt 1-3. But unlike Putt Putt 1-3, it has 6 Colors and 3 Brightness Tones, so that's a total of 18 different colors in Putt Putt 4 being the most colors in a Cosmetic Mini-Game. The Future Era also has a Tennis Breakout Mini-Game & a Library Computer for you to make fun stories (Hard to believe that one day all Libraries will have their books stored inside their computers which sounds fun and when you find what you want, you can request a copy to be made for you after finding a book in the computer).

*Checks Hat*
No rose here.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Rosetta

*checks hat* You win!

Lillie, Lily & Mitsuha?

Well, for Zarina and her human boyfriend's children which would be Vidia, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Iridessa, I'll think about it and my work on her outfits via Heroine Maker when I can...

Yes and ok sounds good Crys 3nodding

So as a child, I enjoyed the Humongous Entertainment Adventure Games as I like them all, but I was to make a favorite list for Stage 1 being Putt Putt, then Putt Putt Travels Through Time is my favorite one since it came out in 1997, the same Year that Stage 4 which is Spy Fox was launched.

Putt Putt Travels Through Time is a fun game where the player visited different time periods in search of Putt Putt's puppy pal and school supplies after a freak accident at Firebird's Lab where Firebird showed off his new Time Portal which is Paywash Operated (You know, like the ones at a laundromat or something which had Pay Washing Machines and Dryers). Sounds like a far cry from the Wish Radio in a way but you can see through the projector's monitor at the Past, Present & Future sort of like a Television Set (as in a CRT TV Set) but you can hear & see what's in the time periods.

However, in that game, its at that point where things stop getting straightforward and a lot more strange. After using the Nickel on Mr. Firebird to start the Time Portal Monitor (which he states as a Key to Great Knowledge), the Time Portal malfunctions & out comes a Time Rift which engulfs Putt Putt's School Supplies and his Puppy pal, catapulting them through time and its up to the player to find all 4 Key Items to return to the present, close out the Time Portal & win the game by visiting each of the 4 Time Periods: Prehistoric, Middle Ages, Old West & Future when visiting from the Future or Past (depending on what era you visit in the game).

In the Future, it has Color Changing as seen in Putt Putt 1-3. But unlike Putt Putt 1-3, it has 6 Colors and 3 Brightness Tones, so that's a total of 18 different colors in Putt Putt 4 being the most colors in a Cosmetic Mini-Game. The Future Era also has a Tennis Breakout Mini-Game & a Library Computer for you to make fun stories (Hard to believe that one day all Libraries will have their books stored inside their computers which sounds fun and when you find what you want, you can request a copy to be made for you after finding a book in the computer).

*Checks Hat*
No rose here.

wow that's some story, and it looks like a fun game =) great story 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:04 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Rosetta

*checks hat* You win!

Lillie, Lily & Mitsuha?

*Checks Hat*
No rose here.

Have to go to bed soon. Have a good night  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Rosetta

*checks hat* You win!

Lillie, Lily & Mitsuha?

*Checks Hat*
No rose here.

Have to go to bed soon. Have a good night

Good night ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:24 am
I'll play your fun game, in hopes of finding a rose gaia_sakura

slow today right ,that's ok =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:29 am
tries again while you're gone lol

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:32 am
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:25 am
Queentintin

Yeah. I was resting again earlier after playing Mighty Doom.
*Checks Hat*  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. I was resting again earlier after playing Mighty Doom.
*Checks Hat*

That's ok =)

going to hang my clothes up, outside ^^ beautiful out =)  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff