Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:58 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh, adopted. You must have a really cool dad then." Penny smiled, the first true smile he had gotten out of her yet. She would pull back from her drawing for a moment, allowing Tristen to get a glance at it. Her style was starting to take shape, very manga inspired. Was Penny of a fan of that kind of genre? Or was it just the art style she took to? Either way the portrait of Tristen was pretty good, he looked like he was a character in some sort of weekly issue of some sort of manga anthology out of one of the central four regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh).

At this point Penny would get pretty quiet, finding it difficult to carry on the conversation any further, at least not without help. She wasn't used to having someone to talk to, not in person at least. Furthermore she almost didn't come to class today. Maybe Tristen could breath some life back in this conversation. But until he did Penny would focus on her drawing, never minding to look up at Tristen, as if she knew exactly what he looked like already.

Tristen noticed that the conversation died down as they tried to concentrate on their own respective pictures. Tristen managed to catch a glance at her work of him and he could only feel a wave of embarrasment at what he was looking at. That looked pretty good...perhaps better than his own adoptive father even. When he looked at his picture of her, it couldn't even compare. He almost felt ashamed, despite the fact he was explicitly told that it wouldn't matter in the end. He would shake his head, trying to shake the feeling. He did try to warn her after all. Maybe try bringing something else?

"So...are you taking the Academia path too?" Tristen asked. "When I got here, I heard there were a couple of routes that someone could take. I didn't think doing a gym run was for me and doing whatever that was for...Ms. Raifort? Was it? I didn't think would help me out in the long run either."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:35 am
Blizzard120

"So...are you taking the Academia path too?" Tristen asked. "When I got here, I heard there were a couple of routes that someone could take. I didn't think doing a gym run was for me and doing whatever that was for...Ms. Raifort? Was it? I didn't think would help me out in the long run either."

Penny nodded slowly to response to Tristen's question, too absorbed in her drawing at the moment to give him a verbal answer. When she was at a point in her drawing that she was comfortable pulling away at, having just gave Tristen a toothy smile that looked more like snarl, she looked up at the boy. "Yeah, been here for a couple years as it is. I'm not much of a trainer myself, I see my Pokemon more like pets, and I hate being outdoors so Ms. Raifort's thing wasn't too appealing." She explained.

"I've been majoring in computer programming though, with an interest in cybersecurity. I'm...good at it...I guess..." She mumbled the last part, looking back down at her drawing, realizing that she made Tristen look almost angry and began to erase some parts, displeased with it. "What about you? Have you uh...picked a major? Of just general education?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:18 pm
SubonicXP
Penny nodded slowly to response to Tristen's question, too absorbed in her drawing at the moment to give him a verbal answer. When she was at a point in her drawing that she was comfortable pulling away at, having just gave Tristen a toothy smile that looked more like snarl, she looked up at the boy. "Yeah, been here for a couple years as it is. I'm not much of a trainer myself, I see my Pokemon more like pets, and I hate being outdoors so Ms. Raifort's thing wasn't too appealing." She explained.

"I've been majoring in computer programming though, with an interest in cybersecurity. I'm...good at it...I guess..." She mumbled the last part, looking back down at her drawing, realizing that she made Tristen look almost angry and began to erase some parts, displeased with it. "What about you? Have you uh...picked a major? Of just general education?"

"General education for now. I could have maybe tried Victory Road...my dad would have liked that at least. He was the one who taught me and all of that. Pokemon battling is fine and all and I don't think I'm all that bad at it, not to mention I got a friend that I think is doing it too, right now, and he too probably would have wanted me to go battle gym leaders, but its not anything that I just want to...I don't know...dedicate to?" Tristen asked, wondering if that was the right choice in words. "Though I say this, and at the same time, I got more than a trainer party's worth of Pokemon. Though friends all, they are." Tristen then started to realize, along side how many Pokemon he had as a side note, that he probably didn't need to delve any more than that lest he start getting into more deeper seeded reasons why, namely because of him being part of Team Snagem and all what that entailed. "With all said though, I...kinda don't know what I want to do. I don't really know what is there to do. I like learning things and stuff...so I was kind of hoping maybe I can figure it out while I am here."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:17 pm
SubonicXP
The academy bell rings signaling the start of today's classes, students scurrying about to get to class, all of them now late. The school would see a lack of Snagems in its confines today, the large majority of them out in the field. However there was a small few that chose to stay behind and work on their academics and earn a proper degree, like a normal person. Today was their first official day of class. Naranja had Languages and Uva Art first thing in the morning.
Amaranth would be in a mild panic as she rushed towards Language studies, crepe in her mouth and trying to finish it before she made it in. Oversleeping has ended in her being later than expected, having spent a lot of the night in the library. Turns out her desire to find out if there was anything to learn more about the artifacts she had got the better of her, and now she paid the worst price any student could for it: Tardiness.

She'd be panting once she got to class, somehow finishing the crepe in such a short timeframe and hoping she could at least get seated without causing more of a scene than she surely had in the moment.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:09 am
Penny nodded along as Tristen spoke, listening intently to everything he was saying but outwardly didn't show it as she intend buried her nose in her drawing. She would say nothing to follow up and keep the conversation, instead she focused on her work. Several minutes of silence would go by before Penny would speak again, saying one word. "Done." She declared, picking up her pad of paper and turned it around to show Tristen.

What the hybrid would see was a very good pencil drawing of his profile, drawn in a shonen manga style, the boy looking stern and powerful. His eyes were so intense and the spikes of his fur were sharp enough to stab someone. He looked way older in the drawing than he did in real life but regardless it was a very good drawing. Penny would sit in silence as Tristen watched it, hiding her face behind it for awhile before speaking again. "How bad is it?" She asked.

-----

Amaranth and Clara would arrive at Languages classes just in time, seeing each other but no other Snagems. A few minutes after they showed up the final bell would ring and the teacher would show up right as it did, shutting and locking the door behind him. If you were late you would have to knock to get in, one of those teachers.

"Bonjour class! For our nuevo students I am Mr. Salvatore. We are satisfeito to have you with us!" Mr. Salvatore beam, speaking a few words in different languages here and there, he did seem to enjoy his subject. "Today we will be continuing our discussion on Pokemon-Human communications. As we covered yesterday there are cases where Pokemon and humans can understand each other, such as Hybrids or telepathy, however for most of us we have to use other cues and training to communicate with our Pokemon. Communication is vital to Pokemon training and is a skill that all of us will spend our entire lives mastering." The teacher would continue, going on about how Pokemon communicate with each other and their trainers. This would go on for another ten minutes before he looked out into the crowd for a student to call up.

"Ms. Clare? Ms. Amaranth? Would you two please step up to the front of the class for this next part?" He asked of them, singling out the only Snagems in the room. Was it because they were Snagems or because they were the new 'kids'? It was hard to say, either way they were being summoned.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:58 pm
SubonicXP
Penny nodded along as Tristen spoke, listening intently to everything he was saying but outwardly didn't show it as she intend buried her nose in her drawing. She would say nothing to follow up and keep the conversation, instead she focused on her work. Several minutes of silence would go by before Penny would speak again, saying one word. "Done." She declared, picking up her pad of paper and turned it around to show Tristen.

What the hybrid would see was a very good pencil drawing of his profile, drawn in a shonen manga style, the boy looking stern and powerful. His eyes were so intense and the spikes of his fur were sharp enough to stab someone. He looked way older in the drawing than he did in real life but regardless it was a very good drawing. Penny would sit in silence as Tristen watched it, hiding her face behind it for awhile before speaking again. "How bad is it?" She asked.

With nothing much to keep up the conversation, and Penny deep into her drawing, Tristen found it best to probably get to finishing the one he was doing with her. Try as he might, that is. He wasn’t too sure how to keep up any conversation without annoying her or perhaps boring her and they did have an assignment to finish before the end of class after all. It was some time though when she would state she was done and then went to show him, and he was absolutely flabbergasted. He knew this was far better than anything he seen anyone else done first hand. The art style was beyond him, given that he hadn’t been introduced to the likes of manga and the likes, but the way she did it made him look…cool. “That’s just it…its not.” Tristen stated, stunned. “You’re really good.” He then took a look at the picture of her and grimaced. “…and I’m…really embarrassed…I really got to learn how to draw better.” Tristen would show off his picture and despite warning her that he has never done anything like this before, he still felt that he needed to profusely apologize. To say it wasn’t the greatest was a mild understatement. A five year old with crayons could have probably done better. The only comfort that he could make was that at least he did make it out to be vaguely her, but the poor kid was well out of his depth here.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:00 pm
Blizzard120

With nothing much to keep up the conversation, and Penny deep into her drawing, Tristen found it best to probably get to finishing the one he was doing with her. Try as he might, that is. He wasn’t too sure how to keep up any conversation without annoying her or perhaps boring her and they did have an assignment to finish before the end of class after all. It was some time though when she would state she was done and then went to show him, and he was absolutely flabbergasted. He knew this was far better than anything he seen anyone else done first hand. The art style was beyond him, given that he hadn’t been introduced to the likes of manga and the likes, but the way she did it made him look…cool. “That’s just it…its not.” Tristen stated, stunned. “You’re really good.” He then took a look at the picture of her and grimaced. “…and I’m…really embarrassed…I really got to learn how to draw better.” Tristen would show off his picture and despite warning her that he has never done anything like this before, he still felt that he needed to profusely apologize. To say it wasn’t the greatest was a mild understatement. A five year old with crayons could have probably done better. The only comfort that he could make was that at least he did make it out to be vaguely her, but the poor kid was well out of his depth here.

Penny would give off a shocked expression followed by blushing and ended with her turning away and setting the drawing down. "Y-you're just saying that...to be...nice..." She stuttered and mumbled, unwilling to take the comment. This girl had terrible self-esteem. Once Tristen showed off his picture Penny would turn around and smile. "It's good, I can see you worked hard on it." She complimented Tristen. She could compliment and reassure others but couldn't take any herself. "Shall we go turn them in together?" She offered Tristen as she stood up and waited for him to walk with her to the front.

-----

The pair would turn in their drawings to Mr. Hassel who would beam with pride over both of their drawings equally, not showing a hint of favoritism over one or the other. Like a true art teacher all art was valid to him. Once their work was turned in there wasn't much else to do for the rest of the class, which only had a few minutes left with it anyways. As for Penny she retreated to the bathroom right after turning in her work, leaving Tristen to his own devices.

The bell would ring in time and the students would all jump up, ready to go to their next class. For Tristen, and the rest of Uva House, the next class on the schedule would be Home Economics.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:09 pm
SubonicXP
The pair would turn in their drawings to Mr. Hassel who would beam with pride over both of their drawings equally, not showing a hint of favoritism over one or the other. Like a true art teacher all art was valid to him. Once their work was turned in there wasn't much else to do for the rest of the class, which only had a few minutes left with it anyways. As for Penny she retreated to the bathroom right after turning in her work, leaving Tristen to his own devices.

The bell would ring in time and the students would all jump up, ready to go to their next class. For Tristen, and the rest of Uva House, the next class on the schedule would be Home Economics.

Tristen turned in his picture to the teacher in short order, and though he was satisfied with Tristen’s work, Tristen still couldn’t help but to feel a bit bad about it. Maybe as long as he was here, he could learn how to do better. Be as good as Penny, perhaps. Though speaking of, she was all manner of weird…or at least weird compared to what he knows people to be. Like her unwillingness to take that much of a compliment. She really was a really good artist as far as he was concerned. He would have ended up wanting to ask her about where she learned or how she learned to draw as well as she could…if she at least was able to stay around the classroom. For whatever reason, she had to rush off for the restroom. If one had to go, one had to go.

With the class finally over, he would pick up his pack and gave a bit of a sigh. One class down, nothing too egregious. Next, the Home Ec class…which he had no idea what that actually meant. Apparently whatever it was, it needed a class for it apparently. Something important enough. He would then make his way off out of the class and started to try to find his way off to the next class.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:31 pm
SubonicXP

Amaranth and Clara would arrive at Languages classes just in time, seeing each other but no other Snagems. A few minutes after they showed up the final bell would ring and the teacher would show up right as it did, shutting and locking the door behind him. If you were late you would have to knock to get in, one of those teachers.

"Bonjour class! For our nuevo students I am Mr. Salvatore. We are satisfeito to have you with us!" Mr. Salvatore beam, speaking a few words in different languages here and there, he did seem to enjoy his subject. "Today we will be continuing our discussion on Pokemon-Human communications. As we covered yesterday there are cases where Pokemon and humans can understand each other, such as Hybrids or telepathy, however for most of us we have to use other cues and training to communicate with our Pokemon. Communication is vital to Pokemon training and is a skill that all of us will spend our entire lives mastering." The teacher would continue, going on about how Pokemon communicate with each other and their trainers. This would go on for another ten minutes before he looked out into the crowd for a student to call up.

"Ms. Clare? Ms. Amaranth? Would you two please step up to the front of the class for this next part?" He asked of them, singling out the only Snagems in the room. Was it because they were Snagems or because they were the new 'kids'? It was hard to say, either way they were being summoned.

Clare offered a small wave in greeting to Amaranth and then found their seat, just beginning to unpack the few items they felt might be needed for class when Mr. Salvatore entered the room and latched the door behind him. Interesting. When the teacher began his introduction, they noticed immediately that he appeared to be what some people called a "polyglot", a word that had never made any sense to them for a variety of reasons that weren't relevant or it seemed he was at least. As the introduction came to an end and class began, it became less clear if that might be the case, however, and the hybrid began to wonder if the man actually spoke these other languages or only knew a few words of them to sprinkle into conversation. Regardless of the case, his class itinerary seemed to be less focused on spoken language today and more on body language according to his explanation. That was a sort of language, they had to admit, but it felt contrived to be using it for a languages class. And then Mr. Salvatore called them up along with Amaranth. Strange to be calling the two newest students who happened to be from the same circle for this. Perhaps he assumed one or both of them could speak second languages due to their involvement in Snagem? Best not to make assumptions, they figured, climbing up from their seat with a small yawn and walked tot he front of the class, offering the teacher a tiny wave as they approached. "Yes, sir. How can I help today?" They asked politely, facing him rather than the class for the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:42 am
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

Immediately, Amaranth wondered if she'd gone in over her head a bit. She could gleam a little bit of context of the words Mr. Salvatore was probably saying, but not being terribly fluent in more than the one language she was more familiar with meant it largely flew over her head for the time. At least the part about trying to get a gist of what a Pokemon was trying to convey made more sense to her... even if she had access to a translator that did more than its fair share of the heavy lifting. Overall, the class would go somewhat smoothly until she and Clare were summoned to the front with all eyes on them. Mostly.

"Erm! Sure," she'd speak up as she got out of her seat, joining Clare in front and looking more towards them and Mr. Salvatore than the other students.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:12 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen turned in his picture to the teacher in short order, and though he was satisfied with Tristen’s work, Tristen still couldn’t help but to feel a bit bad about it. Maybe as long as he was here, he could learn how to do better. Be as good as Penny, perhaps. Though speaking of, she was all manner of weird…or at least weird compared to what he knows people to be. Like her unwillingness to take that much of a compliment. She really was a really good artist as far as he was concerned. He would have ended up wanting to ask her about where she learned or how she learned to draw as well as she could…if she at least was able to stay around the classroom. For whatever reason, she had to rush off for the restroom. If one had to go, one had to go.

With the class finally over, he would pick up his pack and gave a bit of a sigh. One class down, nothing too egregious. Next, the Home Ec class…which he had no idea what that actually meant. Apparently whatever it was, it needed a class for it apparently. Something important enough. He would then make his way off out of the class and started to try to find his way off to the next class.

The Home Ec classroom was different from the other ones Tristen had been in so far. This one looked like a fusion of classroom and kitchen, the counters in the rooms having their own sinks built into them as well as plugs in their sides for power as well as under counter storage lined with pots and pans. Judging by that and the stacks of electric cook tops on the counter in the back of the room it looks like they might do some cooking in this class.

"Welcome class!" A tall muscular man with a long mustache and beautiful hair that would make women jealous said as he entered the room. His eyes were intense and his physique intimidating. His appearance might had been frightening if not for the clothes he wore, his pink and purple outfit completed with an embroidered apron softening his appearance. "For our new students I am Mr. Saguaro, I'm happy to have you with us." He said as he took his place at the front of the class. "Or should I say new student, singular" The man chuckled as his gaze locked onto Tristen.

"Mr. Tristen, isn't it? Again, happy to have you with us. In this class you will have a partner and as luck would have it this class has had an odd number until now. You will be partnered with Mr. Mateo." He said, gesturing to the counter where a young Growlithe hybrid sat at, the hybrid looking up when addressed and over at Tristen, just to roll his eyes noticeably on purpose and look away. Not a good first impression, huh? "Please be seated so we may begin class."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:44 pm
SubonicXP
The Home Ec classroom was different from the other ones Tristen had been in so far. This one looked like a fusion of classroom and kitchen, the counters in the rooms having their own sinks built into them as well as plugs in their sides for power as well as under counter storage lined with pots and pans. Judging by that and the stacks of electric cook tops on the counter in the back of the room it looks like they might do some cooking in this class.

"Welcome class!" A tall muscular man with a long mustache and beautiful hair that would make women jealous said as he entered the room. His eyes were intense and his physique intimidating. His appearance might had been frightening if not for the clothes he wore, his pink and purple outfit completed with an embroidered apron softening his appearance. "For our new students I am Mr. Saguaro, I'm happy to have you with us." He said as he took his place at the front of the class. "Or should I say new student, singular" The man chuckled as his gaze locked onto Tristen.

"Mr. Tristen, isn't it? Again, happy to have you with us. In this class you will have a partner and as luck would have it this class has had an odd number until now. You will be partnered with Mr. Mateo." He said, gesturing to the counter where a young Growlithe hybrid sat at, the hybrid looking up when addressed and over at Tristen, just to roll his eyes noticeably on purpose and look away. Not a good first impression, huh? "Please be seated so we may begin class."

Finally making his way to the home ec class, Tristen would find that this…wasn’t what he expected. Sure, it had desks and such just as any classroom would, but it was large and spacious, to fit in the various pots and pans, sinks and stoves, all manner of things that would suggest he’d be cooking at some point or another. Unlike the art class, at least Tristen had some experience in that at least. Though he haven’t fixed much. He could at least read a recipe and know what it meant, if pressed. All the same, just as like with the art class, it was another thing he didn’t expect to be in a school like this. He expected math and sciences, history and language arts. Not arts and cooking and things of that sort. He almost imagined this was something learned more at home than anything. Then again, his home was the Snagem headquarters for the most part. The Manetric hybrid was left to wonder what more in the world he missed all this time. It was…almost exciting to find out.

The teacher was a big stand out point though in all of this; a large, imposing man only underminded by the garments he wore. He didn’t really want to say anything, a bit intimidated in fact despite the fact in reality that Tristen could perhaps take this guy in a straight fight. Sometimes looks are enough to make someone to pay extra mind to manners. Never mind about Tristen being addressed directly by the teacher in question. Tristen would nod in confirmation to the teacher about he is who he is and then directed that for this class, he would also have a partner to pair up with. He would look over, and it was a slight surprise that he was being partnered with another hybrid. A Growlithe hybrid. Though a proverbial red flag would start being raised in the back of Tristen’s mind when he noticed the hybrid’s disposition. It reminded him of Leslie…and not in a good way.

Tristen would make his way to his seat, taking off his pack before he sat down and sat to attention to the teacher.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:29 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would make his way to his seat, taking off his pack before he sat down and sat to attention to the teacher.

As Tristen sat next to Mateo the young hybrid would give him a side glance, scooching his chair a little ways away from Tristen, as if he wanted to make sure the other boy knew he wasn't thrilled about being paired up with him. The teacher however would begin class, recapping what they went over yesterday, something about sandwiches. Once he was done with his recap Mr. Saguaro would use the topic of sandwiches to segue into today's topic; the newly discovered Herba Mystica.

"The Herba Mystica were once thought to not exist, fabled plants only heard of in fairy tales. Our new friends, Team Snagem, though have proven they do in fact exist." The teacher said, smiling directly at Tristen. Mateo however scoffed but kept his gaze forward at the teacher. "Comparing to what records we could find we theorize the Herba Mystica found in the drylands is the Sweet Herba Mystica. As the name implies, and if the old records are true, it should impart a sweet and delicate taste to-" Mr. Saguaro would go on about theorizing how the Herba Mystica would taste, referring to fairy tales about the herb, such stories of it being used as medicine and even food for kings. Some of it was extremely outlandish though such as granting the strength of a hundred men or the ability to fly.

"So with that all said I thought in commemoration of this amazing discovery we could whip up some of my favorite sweet dishes! And to help us I have brought one of my dear Pokemon! Vespiquen, come on out!" He declared, tapping the button on front of a Pokeball he took out of his apron, the device popping open to release the royal insect, Vespiquen appearing with a buzzing sound. "Vespiquen will instruct her workers to provide us with some honey which will be used in your dishes, any other ingredients are up to you. If you would everyone please take out a clean jar from underneath the counter." The teacher would wait for the class to do as instructed and once they had he would turn to his Pokemon. "Vespiquen, if you would please." He said to the Pokemon.

With a nod Vespiquen would let out a series of buzzing noises and from underneath came numerous small Combee, the bees buzzing around the room, going up to each counter and depositing into the jars they sweet amber colored goop. Once all the jars were filled up they would return to their queen, Mr. Saguaro thanking his Pokemon before turning her and then turning his attention back on the class. "Now then, all the ingredients are in the cabinets and refrigerators in the back, cookbooks under your counters. If you need any help please raise your hand and I will assist you shortly. So with all that said get together with your partners, pick out a recipe, and do your best to create it! And remember, you must use the honey. Good luck!"

With Mr. Saguaro finished everyone would whip out their cookbooks and begin to flip through them, getting right to work. Mateo however remained motionless, staring at where Mr. Saguaro once stood, his gaze never breaking. Was he just going to ignore Tristen the whole time?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:34 pm
SubonicXP
With Mr. Saguaro finished everyone would whip out their cookbooks and begin to flip through them, getting right to work. Mateo however remained motionless, staring at where Mr. Saguaro once stood, his gaze never breaking. Was he just going to ignore Tristen the whole time?

While Mateo’s disposition didn’t escape Tristen’s notice, the Manetric hybrid found it more important to keep his attention to the large, burly teacher giving his minor lecture about the Herba Mystica, intent on making sure at the very least that he made a good impression to aforementioned teacher. Nothing that he talked about seemed to be note-worthy to be put on paper, however, due to most of it being of possibilities of uses and conjecture…though something that made Tristen give a slight wince. The teacher knows of him being with Team Snagem. He figured quickly though he shouldn’t be surprised. Through in retrospect, the art teacher didn’t seem to bring it up. The students didn’t really allude to anything about it either so far either which left the question if they actually knew who they were. He was left to wonder if there who was still left in the dark or not…or how much of an impact Team Snagem has made here at the school after only a mere couple of days. He was trying to not bring it up himself, not that he was ashamed of Team Snagem, but he didn’t think it was anything to borderline boast about or bring up either. Especially after their screw up that got them to this school to begin with.

Then finally, the assignment. Make a sweet dish. The requirement was honey, however, fresh from the Combee. It could be anything. Presumably that it was edible, at least. It was to Tristen’s fortune that there were cookbooks to be used, so that was a relief. But the inevitable happened. He had to get with Mateo and work together with him, and despite it only being ten minutes or so into the class, he already got the feeling of disdain coming from him, and he didn’t know why. He doesn’t even know the guy. Regardless, one might as well try to extend the proverbial olive branch so it didn’t look like he was the one being hostile…

Tristen would get up as if he was going to head off towards the kitchenette area but then started to call over to Mateo. “Uh, Mateo, was it? Are you coming?” Tristen would ask, albeit a little hesitantly.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:00 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would get up as if he was going to head off towards the kitchenette area but then started to call over to Mateo. “Uh, Mateo, was it? Are you coming?” Tristen would ask, albeit a little hesitantly.

Mateo would slowly turn his head to look at Tristen, eying the boy up and down twice before letting out a sigh followed up by a grunt as he got up and slowly walked over to the other hybrid. Once he made it to the kitchenette he sighed again and grabbed one of the cookbooks, letting it drop onto the counter and making a loud 'thud' sound which echoed throughout the room, getting the attention of the teacher.

"Mateo! Please be careful with the books." Mr. Saguaro shouted, giving just a taste of the strength of character he possessed. Mateo jumped a bit as he was called out.

"Yes sir." Mateo said, grumbling to himself as he began to open up the book, absently minded flipping the pages but not really looking at anything. After about a minute of silence he spoke again. "So...what are we making?" He forced himself to ask Tristen.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff