Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:25 am
"I vote explore and then grub", Marlon replied setting down the board, "Cause for once, its a safe arrival, there doesn't look to be Marines ready to chase us and things appear calm and peaceful for once, we are three for three for the first time, in some time", he voiced, "Some mental rest is needed".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:35 am
Snow headed down for the dock as he listened to Marlon speak. "Alright exploring it is looking around the people looked as if they were preparing for a festival of some sort. Snow stopped someone to ask about things. "Hey it looks like things are getting festive around here, its our first time on this island are you guys setting up for a big celebration?" Snow would ask to the civilian. "Oh yes in three days is our fireworks festival our largest event of the week! Sorry i got to go, but welcome to celebration island." After that Snow just kinda scratched his head. "Never heard of celebration island, but it sounds like a place for us to recharge for a few days before heading on out." Heading up to the main town from the dock would reveal that stalls were up already and a celebration was already going on. Snow just kind of scratched his head. "Well Marlon looks like this really is celebration island food stalls, game stalls, and a few others that i can not make out from a glance."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:46 am
Marlon followed after, looking around and taking in the sight of the area, he looked forward as Snow talked to a native, least he supposed native, "I mean, no one really knows of the mountains up on Karate Island, so its not that far fetched for there to be a location called Celebration Island", he said following into the main town, he raised a brow and settled knuckles on his hips looking at the stalls, "Kinda reminding me of Karate Island, they looked to do things like this back there on the part of the island, not filled with us Mountain an Swamp folk, looked like a Good time but my Uncle Phil got chased back to the Swamp by them, so not the most hospitable or was it he broke something, been a long time", he muttered nodding to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:55 am
Snow listened as they walked. "Honestly knowing how things tend to go it could have gone either way." Snow stopped by a stall that had a giant fist upon it. looking in to the stall a large well oiled and very toned man stood. "Ahh customers." the man said looking both to Snow then to Marlon. "Or customer i should say." As he returned his gaze back to Snow. "Care to test your strength by punching me in the gut if you manage to knock me off my feet you get a coupon for free room and board till the end of the fire works festival!" he paused for a moment. "It would be a good deal since it covers all food as well I am sure your chunky friend their would enjoy that part at least." He chuckeled for a moment. "Provided you manage to knock me over that is." The man said with a flex. Snow scratched his had it seemed like this guy was underestimating Marlon. "What do you think Marlon should we give this a try? free food does sound pretty nice."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:05 am
Marlon had been about to greet then he seemed to be dismissed, that annoyed him, then it angered by finding out this was a test of strength and he was being dismissed, "Now wait a minute", he began as the man continued to inform Snow of things, at Chunky, "This is more muscle than fat I will have you know", Marlon defend himself looking ready to be fuming, "Give me a try, I wanna try, I wanna hit hard as I can Snow", he answered with a slow nod, "If I can punch a man made of whipped cream, I can punch an oily sum b***h".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:12 am
Snow nods to Marlon knowing full well that the food they will eat later will be sweeter knowing this jack wagon is about to be footing the bill. "I say go for it buddy you hit harder then I do anyway." The cocky and slippery man laughs at Marlons statement. "Of course your giant self can hit the Whipped cream its food have you not seen your size I feel bad for taking your money, but thats business follow me chubby." The man stepped out of the stall and lead the jacks to an area behind the stall thats free of people. "Alright Tiny." He says arms spread. "Game is to hit me center of mass hard as you can and see if you can knock over my impressive bulk. SO bring it on as soon as your ready 'MuScLe MaN' "he would say in a mocking tone antagonizing Marlon.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:22 am
Marlon nodded and followed after him, he didn't care if he failed a few times, he was aiming less to knock him over and more to make him feel it, he near ripped his shirt off but remembered to not and instead got it off, it wasn't to show off muscle but to keep it from impeding movement or tearing as he stuffed it into his pocket and set his hat with Snow.
He rolled his shoulders and turned at the waist a few times, loosening up, he was locked right where the man was saying to hit, nostrils flaring as he stepped over, planting his feet, "Now don't you be a little girl and try to wiggle out the way or be yella belly and dodge, yer gunna be a Big Man and take the hit", he goaded rotating his arm and getting the muscles nice and loose before rearing back, "Otherwise Imma have to keep throwin punches til one hits", he stated before swinging his body forwards into the hit, aiming for the mans Center of mass, he wasn't the brightest but Marlon knew how to throw mean punches.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:32 am
In typical one piece fasion the blow made the mans eyes pop out of his head before he tumbled backward in to the stall behind him holding on to his stomach in pain. "OOOh ya big meatball ya might have broke me." Snow having had enough of the guy himself walked passed Marlon as he did so popped the hat back on his noggin. "Good job we won." before the whining man on the ground could continue Snows had began getting frosty and he held it over the dudes mouth. "I have had enough of your mouth." Snow sighed. "Now you lost fair and square its your fault you underestimated Marlon, You are going to be fair and honor your offer or ill freeze you here and tell Marlon that you made fun of wrestling which will likely have him punch you while your frozen down here until you stop moving." The entire while what Snow held the guys mouth his mouth froze over more and more solidly until his mouth was completely iced over with frozen body oil. all he would do was wince and nod. once up the dude ran back to his stall and grabbed the vouchers before coming back and handing them over to Marlon "Ferrr ferrr murph fmmm hermf" ((For your troble good sir))  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:37 am
"YEA, DATS RIGHT, TALK SH*T AN GET, Wher da Light go", Marlon had been mid rant when the hat was popped back on, he fixed his hat as Snow was giving the man a warning, he nodded along as Snow told the man what was happening and showed him a real flex, "DIS IS MAHSCLE WHAT YOU GOT IS FER SHOWIN, MINE FER HITTIN", he declared before accepting the vouchers, "Ahright, where ta now", he asked Snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:40 am
Looking to the vouchers Marlon was handed. "Honestly i would say lets walk around and find our lodging so we know where we are staying during our little vacation and then we find someplace with good food and eat something not made from preservative saved food something fresh would do me some good man."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:42 am
"Well the fish, when we could catch some, were fresh", Marlon voiced as he began to walk, reading the vouchers repeatedly and ignoring the stares from him not having his shirt back on yet, "But it would be nice to have a hot meal that wasn't just fish".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:58 am
After walking around for a while and Snow getting lost twice taking the duo in circles in one of the back alley ways lays a pretty decent looking building with a fairly decorative looking green sign 'The Jade Pass' it reads. "This looks as good as anything least it does from the outside i suppose we could check inside and see how they fair." Snow would say as he walks through the door and is met with a reletively empty common room with only the owner present. upon walking through the door she quickly sprinted over stopping barely inches away from Snows face her skin extremely pale and her unnaturally large black eyes gazing through Snowas he extremly long black hair hangs down to her knees. "Are you here to stay a night?" Snow was afraid to say anything with her this close. "uhhh." Is all he could get out before she grabs Snows arm while saying "Great right this way!" and proceeds to drag Snow to the stairs in a feat of strength suprizing for her stature.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:01 am
"Yeah, be nice to rest feet a moment on bed that doesn't rock", Marlon reasoned as he followed in, he was disturbed as the woman reminded him of the worst place he'd been to but this time, willpower won through as she ran with Snow, "STOP, THATS MAH BUDDY", he called giving chase.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:09 am
The creepy lady was not only surprisingly strong, but also fast as once she darted up the stairs she drug Snow around from room to room down the hallway scooby doo style entering through one door and exiting another as she gives Snow a 'speed' tour of the hotel. After making it to the end she chuckled. "Your big friend was kind enough to follow after us he saved me the hastle of taking him on a tour as well, but now that you have seen the place will you be staying." Snow finally being set down let out a sigh of relief which the lady took as a yes and took off with Snow and Marlon this time if he was close enough and if not she would take a small detour to grab him as well and take them down to the check in desk. Please present your voucher." she said looking at Marlon  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:14 am
Marlon halted at the top of the stairs, watching her go in one and come out the other, "From I'm taunted now I am confused, this island is more backwards than a flyin shark", he voiced trying to follow after before being confused as she came out different door, sure the rooms appeared nice, but here ability to go in and out rooms left him bewildered and tired that he was panting after trying to follow, "I don't think I can look elsewhere Snow, too damn winded", he stated holding the vouchers out.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games