Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:00 am
Ayden winces at her reaction *damn* he thought... *Now they'll never go to sleep... I wanted to be quiet about things... maybe if they're all seperated... or...I could wait... no no no... let loose some distractions? I don't want them killed needlessly though, it is a waste of food, and all... grrr...what to...hmmm?... Bag at the front door?*

"I wouldn't worry about your things. They will be brought to your room..." He states distractedly, still continuing to consider his options for his dinner... "unless of course there was something else you wanted?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:27 pm
Sephiroth-sama
Taru Shinjaria

"Heh," Ayden chuckles, "I'll be fine until they finish, but I would like to be quiet about it..." he looks around at the girls, "you know... if somebody just... gets up and steps out... and doesn't come back." *(cue big 'toothy' grin)*

"I guess I just don't ask much about your pet projects... I'm not much for plants anyway, I do have the library and the ballroom." He looks at the dinner the girls are eating more closely, "it looks like you can actually cook as well, heh, I suppose I didn't actually know that either."

"Honestly I didn't know I could either. Maybe I used to...I don't remember. I really just wanted to try something different is..." The girl Himeko interrupted him and Ludwig blinked at the girl. "Are you ready to retire, Himeko? I'll show you to your room if you are."

"I'm not ready to retire but i would like to see my living quarters. I might aswell get to know where I will be staying. It wouldn't be..... polite... of me to accidentally walk into something inappropriate."Himeko said lightly. She was starting to get used to their pressence and she was relaxing her guard a little but she was still a little cautious of them...after all they were vampires...  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:31 pm
"That is very considerate of you Himeko, thank you. I think that's a good idea for everyone too," said Ludwig. He too was slightly considering dinner options, but apparenlty not as much as his friend. "None of you has to go to sleep if you're not ready, but wouldn't it be nice to become more acquainted with the rooms you ladies are going to be staying in before you become tired? That way if you get up while it's still dark in your room, you won't be completely disoriented. Don't worry about the things you left behind, they will be brought to you." He figured if they get them into multiple rooms, lock the doors, and when everyone but the last girls where in their room, they could ask those ones to help he and Ayden to help them with the luggage or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:07 am
Taru Shinjaria
Ayden winces at her reaction *damn* he thought... *Now they'll never go to sleep... I wanted to be quiet about things... maybe if they're all seperated... or...I could wait... no no no... let loose some distractions? I don't want them killed needlessly though, it is a waste of food, and all... grrr...what to...hmmm?... Bag at the front door?*

"I wouldn't worry about your things. They will be brought to your room..." He states distractedly, still continuing to consider his options for his dinner... "unless of course there was something else you wanted?"

She looked at him. I guess what she said wasn't something he wanted to hear. She raised an eyebrow considering the way he acted, something was up. "Yes there is... how about Ludwig shows the girls up and later you can show myself a room to sleep in. For now I think I'd like it if you came to walk with me..." She was going to ask him a few things.
Zahra smiled has if she meant it all in a sweet way, she could be a very good actress when she wanted.  

Suavanna

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:44 pm
Sephiroth-sama
"That is very considerate of you Himeko, thank you. I think that's a good idea for everyone too," said Ludwig. He too was slightly considering dinner options, but apparenlty not as much as his friend. "None of you has to go to sleep if you're not ready, but wouldn't it be nice to become more acquainted with the rooms you ladies are going to be staying in before you become tired? That way if you get up while it's still dark in your room, you won't be completely disoriented. Don't worry about the things you left behind, they will be brought to you." He figured if they get them into multiple rooms, lock the doors, and when everyone but the last girls where in their room, they could ask those ones to help he and Ayden to help them with the luggage or something.

Himeko nodded and finished the rest of her meal. She silently moved to rise from her seat since she assumed that they would be showing them their rooms right away, After all she was certain that there were many already finished eating and just absently looking about doing nothing in particular. She might aswell get used to living here for a little while. After all she would be staying here. There was no home waiting for her back at the village. She had grown up with these women but she barely knew them. They were all strangers to her. She would have a lot of free time on her hands if the vamps decided to let them have their own free time and visit them on occasion. But she was sure that that wasn;t the case.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:02 pm
Suavanna

She looked at him. I guess what she said wasn't something he wanted to hear. She raised an eyebrow considering the way he acted, something was up. "Yes there is... how about Ludwig shows the girls up and later you can show myself a room to sleep in. For now I think I'd like it if you came to walk with me..." She was going to ask him a few things.
Zahra smiled has if she meant it all in a sweet way, she could be a very good actress when she wanted.

Ayden smiles a little painfully at Zahra, "Alright, if that's what you'd like I don't mind taking you for a little walk. Is there some place you'd like to see in the house? Gardens or Library or somewhere? Or would you just like to take a walk and stretch your legs?" He walked closer to Zahra and offered his hand...  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:29 am
...The guild member who started this tread appears to no longer be participating in the guild... therefore I will be closing this thread...  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games