Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainbow_in_the_dark

Magical Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:29 pm
When I joined gaia, at the time all of my typical handles were taken at the time. So I was sitting there thinking and I just happened to be listening to the Ronnie James Dio song "Rainbow in the Dark" which is right where I took my name from. Did it on a lark actually, no real reason but for some reason it sticks and seems to stick out a little bit. haha.

I don't use this name anywhere else actually. I used to use Gatekeeper and Dumbrocker a lot on other sites. Most recently I have been using the handle *Muse* Silas Dementia which is a mixture of a couple of nicknames I have actually.

There ya go. The story behind me name.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:20 pm

I was really obsessed with Dark Mousy from D.N. Angel at the time rofl

DarkisMYNE

Eico17

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:43 am
Well the 17 1s becauce I was 17 at the time. And the Eico well thats a secret. I can tell you it's pronounced eyeko. ~,^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 am
I'm a fan of anime. lol

Kagome is the name of the main girl in the anime InuYasha.
Elric is the last name of the two main boys in the anime Fullmetal Alchemist.

Both animes are really awesome!

I just combined them. I have used this name on a lot of sites, if you see it, its more then likely me, However I don't use it as much now a days.  

kagome_elric

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:07 pm
Sini is my real firstname. It's pronounced sini as in sinister, not sene as Senegal mrgreen X comes from Malcolm X and the fact that I'm straight edge (no alcohol, no cigarettes, no drugs, no one-night stands)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:25 am
Totally Hopeless is what I get called a lot since I am just that! xD

Simple as that! ^^  

TotallyHopeless

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Smitten_Lumina_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:59 am
Kind of just like randomness. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:14 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

assassin for the shadows's profile
Where does my username come from, you may ask. Well, I have had a fixation with assassins ever since I read the Imperial Series by Mark Robson, not because they kill in cold blood for money, but the way they always melt back into the shadows. My username basically means I assassinate for "the shadows" - the people who don't want to get their hands covered in unnecessary blood, so they hire me instead.

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:15 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

^
It was a spur of the moment thing ^o^

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:39 pm
i use leonark because it is me its not my real name though hes one omf my ansestors and he looked like me and my grand father used to say i acted like him(he was my grandfathers uncle or cosin or sumthing)  

XXX_awsomenistastic_XXX

Formerly Dollena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:32 am
I chose the name Dollena because I liked the names Dolly and Lena-- so I put them together.
I use Dollena for pretty much everything.
My original username/account was Heartscore (a simple mix of Heart's Core.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 am
I chose Chikaru_Minamoto123 because when i created this account I was in the middle of watching Strawberry Panic and Chikaru's my favorite character. Also I just chose 123 because i felt like it. XD  

Amaterasu the black wolf

rasagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:27 am
i've got one for everybody.
penguinnojutsu
i was so happy awesomeness costs nothing, when i saw this username.
i know i missed this in my first response, though it might have been semi implied, but this is the only place i've used this or a similar username. actually there aren't a lot of usernames i've repeated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:51 pm
I like this name someone gave it to me on a different site and it hoguht mm why not change it to it... biggrin  

Bella Romantique

Eggswafflerocks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:26 pm
well, i used to play a game called Runescape and every name i tried was already taken. at the time, i used to says "i like eggs" so i put that in there. the waffle came from i was eating a waffle xD and the "rocks" was that i luv rock! there. it kinda represtnts my randomness. and i use this for almost everything, YIM, MSN, youtube, Gaia, email to find me on Myspace  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff