Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
D-X Shows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:52 pm
JayLightning
Jay gets himself off the ground as he removes the golds chains from around his neck and he rubs his neck slightly. He then removes the Jersey to reveal his D-X shirt and holds up his own D-X taunt.

You can suck it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:53 pm
Bad ripped of the fake skin off his head and ripped the shirt revealing the DX shirt and did the crotch chop.  

brad013

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:00 pm
Jay performs a crotch chop and picks back up his mic. "We are D-Generation X and we are going to kick your a**. Nothing is ever going to stop us and each time you try, we only grow stronger... Are you ready? Game Start!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:33 pm
*HBK did a Crotch Chop and grabbed a can of spray paint. He wrote the words D-X on the camera.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Lord Buckey ONiel

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:28 pm
((even though technically im the world champion (not Cena), it was still funny as hell))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:04 pm
The scenes open up to some kind of town that looks like GTA San Andreas and T.I's What you know plays in the backround as they show some parts of the town like the mall, skatepark, highways, etc and they show the words.

GRAND THEFT AUTO
D-GENERATION-X!

Then they show the scenes are showing grove street and Bad Boy in gang clothes spray painting the side of his own house.  

brad013

Lord Buckey ONiel

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:05 pm
"Bad! why on earth are you spray painting...your own house?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:13 pm
buckey_2006
"Bad! why on earth are you spray painting...your own house?"
Bad removed his mask (( The ones that you use for blow torches. )) and stops and said " Why not? I already did your house, along with everyone elses from DX. " It shows the street and the houses are spray painted all over.  

brad013

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:26 pm
*HBK walked in, wearing a wifebeater and a doorag. He had grillz on his teeth.*

Yo, dawg. What's up? What it do? What it do? Let me see your grillz.

*HBK bared his teeth.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:29 pm
Bad smiled showing his grillz. He said " Yo wassup ma main mang itz the shizzle for da dizzle and it is for NIZZLE! " he gabbed a bottle of whine and sniffed it saying " Woah wat kind of wigga would want dat s**t dawg? "  

brad013

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:30 pm
bradland012
Bad smiled showing his grillz. He said " Yo wassup ma main mang itz the shizzle for da dizzle and it is for NIZZLE! " he gabbed a bottle of whine and sniffed it saying " Woah wat kind of wigga would want dat s**t dawg? "
White man, where did you learn to say that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:32 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012
" From Melina mang why do you ask that? "  

brad013

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:33 pm
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012

That's my n****. That's my African-American sister. You know what I'm saying. YadadaImean? Yadadadadadadadadada.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:35 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012

That's my n****. That's my African-American sister. You know what I'm saying. YadadaImean? Yadadadadadadadadada.....
" Yeah man yadadadada! " He goes to high five him " But she's got a fina azz you know what I'm saying? "  

brad013

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:45 pm
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012

" Yeah man yadadadada! " He goes to high five him " But she's got a fina azz you know what I'm saying? "
*They missed the high five.*

I want to hit that s**t. But the real azz I'm looking for is my own.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games