Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:42 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
after a an hour of souking fearth walked back to her room and went in she found a pair of night cloths set out for her and put them on the soft fabric felt nice just as she was about to turn in she decided to cheek on will..
*knock knock* "Will you still up? humm"
fearth opened the door a little and saw him standing up "oh my thats new"
she thought and moved into the room circlinhg the standing sleeper "i wonder if i can get him into his bed "
will was dreaming now and starting to say things in his sleep,is his dream there was a person in the darkness saying something the he could now make out and did not know why it was

fearth stoped and tryed to make out what he was saying "will are you ok? will wake up
what she hard was this,i W__on't let i__t happen agein
i just won't,i will be be able to stop it,i must stop it ,this time,
hearing Fearth he jumped and was awoke,i didn't do and thing eail when i was a sleep,did i? he was thinking(this may not make any since now but it will soon) ye_yeah im fine will said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:38 pm

~ Ancient Katana (Back)
~ Buck Teeth
~ Crimson Red Pimpin' Cane
~ Demonic Pendant
~ Gills
~ Gold Mountain Red Vest And Shirt
~ Hot Basic Skirt
~ Kitsune Mask
~ Leather Gloves
~ Light Tanbark Leg Warmers
~ Monocle
~ Red Phat Platform Sneakers
~ White Stockings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[<3]

Name: Trista
Appearnce: User Image
((I drew, you steal I eat you! ))
Bio: Daughter of a demon and mortal, she wanders from city to city in search of her true father and find out more about her demonic powers she holds.
Powers: ((Trista is still in the works I havn't quiet set this part up yet.))
Weapons: none.
Personality: Poised, calm but very sarcastic, she acts more like a proper gentle men yet one of the boys most of the time.

[<3]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6/88.2K User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amarou

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:15 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
after a an hour of souking fearth walked back to her room and went in she found a pair of night cloths set out for her and put them on the soft fabric felt nice just as she was about to turn in she decided to cheek on will..
she thought and moved into the room circlinhg the standing sleeper "i wonder if i can get him into his bed "
will was dreaming now and starting to say things in his sleep,is his dream there was a person in the darkness saying something the he could now make out and did not know why it was

fearth stoped and tryed to make out what he was saying "will are you ok? will wake up
hearing Fearth he jumped and was awoke,i didn't do and thing eail when i was a sleep,did i? he was thinking(this may not make any since now but it will soon) ye_yeah im fine will said

no not really you were just talking in your sleep
come on you should get into bed it's been a long day
fearth leds to the bed and makes lay down then turns out your light
"Good night Will" she wispers and leavs thhe room the will sees her as light as day her pale skin standing out like a ghoust in the dark only her eyes gave any clue that she was indeid part demon wi=hile her white snow haih and body fram said she was an angle ..
"how confusing" thought will as he felt sleep coming over him once more
*closes door*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:31 am
Ishizai
Ishizai skillfully caught her sword as it fell.
"You were going to sell my sword?" she asked angrilly, "There is no way I am going allow you to do that. If you wish to sell stolen weapons then go find someone else's." Ishizai turned and walked a few steps then leapt into the air, using her black wings to boost her higher. She made sure that she had a tight hold on her weapon incase the cat creature decided to try her luck again.
"She'll be sorry if she does," Ishizai muttered, "I don't take too kindly to thieves."
sad crud, we should have learnt by now not to take from powerful types, put me down alora, your going to rip my shoulders off and i dont need that as well as an empty stomache*gracefully lands from much practice and watches as the griffin lands behind her then goes up and pets her*hows the egg?
fine*nods her head*but im sorry you cant have any bread tonight, you could eat some deer with me...
again, i guess ill have to*sighs*maybe we can get something in town, im so tired of raw meat gonk havent you ever heard of cooking?
now why would anyone want to do that? It kills all of the vitamins
*sighs again* rolleyes well we now know for sure that im a creature full of complete bad luck, maybe im a bad luck charm... but i guess it only works on us sad ...  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:18 am
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"Good night Will" she wispers and leavs thhe room the will sees her as light as day her pale skin standing out like a ghoust in the dark only her eyes gave any clue that she was indeid part demon wi=hile her white snow haih and body fram said she was an angle ..
*closes door*
will sleeped for 4 of 5 hrs and then he was up,will looked as he was in a fight,but it he was he would tell a soul about it,
so what should i do today he was thinking, maybe a nice walked would be good fore me he said tohim self,*walked out of his room and in to the hall* i didn't notic this was here be fore he was thinking and what he saw was a huge painting ,but the poeple in the painting looked like they was realy moveing,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:29 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
"You were going to sell my sword?" she asked angrilly, "There is no way I am going allow you to do that. If you wish to sell stolen weapons then go find someone else's." Ishizai turned and walked a few steps then leapt into the air, using her black wings to boost her higher. She made sure that she had a tight hold on her weapon incase the cat creature decided to try her luck again.
"She'll be sorry if she does," Ishizai muttered, "I don't take too kindly to thieves."
sad crud, we should have learnt by now not to take from powerful types, put me down alora, your going to rip my shoulders off and i dont need that as well as an empty stomache*gracefully lands from much practice and watches as the griffin lands behind her then goes up and pets her*hows the egg?
fine*nods her head*but im sorry you cant have any bread tonight, you could eat some deer with me...
again, i guess ill have to*sighs*maybe we can get something in town, im so tired of raw meat gonk havent you ever heard of cooking?
*sighs again* rolleyes well we now know for sure that im a creature full of complete bad luck, maybe im a bad luck charm... but i guess it only works on us sad ...

Ishizai stopped and looked back at the cat creature.
"poor thing," she thought, "If she's stealing things for money then she's probably starving too. And I must have sounded really horrible back there too. I suppose i should help her. it's not like I need my money anyway. People usually take one look at me and run away." Ishizai sighed then flew back over to the cat creature. Ishizai landed next to her and pulled out a small bag of money.
"Here," she said, handing the bag to the cat creature, "Take this. I don't need it. Just promise me you'll never try to steal my sword again." She smiled as she said this.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:24 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

*closes door*
will sleeped for 4 of 5 hrs and then he was up,will looked as he was in a fight,but it he was he would tell a soul about it,
so what should i do today he was thinking, maybe a nice walked would be good fore me he said tohim self,*walked out of his room and in to the hall* i didn't notic this was here be fore he was thinking and what he saw was a huge painting ,but the poeple in the painting looked like they was realy moveing,

it was still early in the day,*then will's shadow toke form,so your going to try to kill me once more huh said said to his shadow,no im not just to seal this painting, but if you do get in my way i will hurt you will, he said,Can i hate you said Will(can is the name of his shadow,and his shadow is his inter evil) i remember that i can't kill you any way will because that would kill me, but i am the one the have most of the fire powercan still hrunt you said can
( can looks like will but his skin is a bit darker then his and his eves are crimson red all the time and his heir moves like fire all the time,i know will didn't do that let but he will and his hair is coal black and his weapon is an 8 feet tall lance the he can move fast with just one hand)i'll take my lave now said Can takeing the painting with him,he want back ware he came form
*will just walked more,
note:im the only one that writes in Can"s behalf  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:43 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"poor thing," she thought, "If she's stealing things for money then she's probably starving too. And I must have sounded really horrible back there too. I suppose i should help her. it's not like I need my money anyway. People usually take one look at me and run away." Ishizai sighed then flew back over to the cat creature. Ishizai landed next to her and pulled out a small bag of money.
"Here," she said, handing the bag to the cat creature, "Take this. I don't need it. Just promise me you'll never try to steal my sword again." She smiled as she said this.
eek thank you*takes the money and puts it in her bag*i wont, i wont try to steal anything from you ever again...*looks her over*you look hungry though, you could stay with us 3nodding sweatdrop but i doubt you want to stay with a freak cut-purse and a griffin...
Ty, something is moving in the pouchwhat? eek , excuse me a minute*shoves the entire upperhalf of her body in the pouch and brings out a cracked egg with a white kitten in it*make that a griffin and a cat... i could go into town and buy some cheese and wine 3nodding sweatdrop if you are hungry...  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:41 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

eek thank you*takes the money and puts it in her bag*i wont, i wont try to steal anything from you ever again...*looks her over*you look hungry though, you could stay with us 3nodding sweatdrop but i doubt you want to stay with a freak cut-purse and a griffin...
Ty, something is moving in the pouchwhat? eek , excuse me a minute*shoves the entire upperhalf of her body in the pouch and brings out a cracked egg with a white kitten in it*make that a griffin and a cat... i could go into town and buy some cheese and wine 3nodding sweatdrop if you are hungry...

Ishizai was shocked by the kind gesture.
"Why thank you," she said, "You know, you're the first peron who's hasn't run away screaming "demon" at the sight of me. If you don't mind, I would like to stay with you." n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:23 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Why thank you," she said, "You know, you're the first peron who's hasn't run away screaming "demon" at the sight of me. If you don't mind, I would like to stay with you." n.n
you think it hasnt happened to us?*grabs some kitty kibble(dried meat) and feeds it to the angelic kitten* a kata chenja and a griffin, looks like a cat demon and a bird beast to most rolleyes , would you rather walk to town or fly?*grabs the kitten (still in its egg, like the pic) and hugs it gently* 4laugh  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:01 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

you think it hasnt happened to us?*grabs some kitty kibble(dried meat) and feeds it to the angelic kitten* a kata chenja and a griffin, looks like a cat demon and a bird beast to most rolleyes , would you rather walk to town or fly?*grabs the kitten (still in its egg, like the pic) and hugs it gently* 4laugh

"I'm not bothered how we travel there," Ishizai said, "Which do you prefer?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:50 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

i find it works best to fly most of the way then stop behind a empty building or a thick group of trees and walk from there 3nodding *turns into a harpy and gets off the ground and flaps her wings a bit*i hate this form, but i want the kitten to learn how to fly 3nodding , so does that work for you? oh and i usually do go into towns dressed in baggy black clothes and a scarf tied around my head, its a disguise, makes me look like a guy 3nodding  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:10 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

i find it works best to fly most of the way then stop behind a empty building or a thick group of trees and walk from there 3nodding *turns into a harpy and gets off the ground and flaps her wings a bit*i hate this form, but i want the kitten to learn how to fly 3nodding , so does that work for you? oh and i usually do go into towns dressed in baggy black clothes and a scarf tied around my head, its a disguise, makes me look like a guy 3nodding

Ishizai nodded and jumoed into the air, using her wings to boost her higher.
"Flying's fine with me," she said, "I apologize in advance if I slow down. It can be hard work flying with tattered wings sometimes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:53 pm
fearth woke with a start she had dreamed of her father his screams were still loud and clear in her head ..
man what a night .. i'll take a bath and then cheek in on will i would like to know when we are living town ..
after her bath fearth went to wills room only to find it empty .. xd were did he..
oh no did he adendine me?! her heart sank in reflex this had happened before , as she was about to live the room she saw wills packs and his scafe still in the room , anther thought hit her as well " you said you'd protect me... so you wouldn't live me "
fearth ran out of the hotel looking for the wondering Will  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:03 pm
fearth
fearth woke with a start she had dreamed of her father his screams were still loud and clear in her head ..
man what a night .. i'll take a bath and then cheek in on will i would like to know when we are living town ..
after her bath fearth went to wills room only to find it empty .. xd were did he..
oh no did he adendine me?! her heart sank in reflex this had happened before , as she was about to live the room she saw wills packs and his scafe still in the room , anther thought hit her as well " you said you'd protect me... so you wouldn't live me "
fearth ran out of the hotel looking for the wondering Will

will trying to hold himself together but the eial in him that was planted long ago was not going to stop trying to come out once more,man i hate this said will to him self,i wonder if fearth will want to hang out with me when she fings out whats kind of demon parasite been liveing off my body i just want to kill that thing said will to himselfthen will noticed that she was in the hall and mite of over herd him say what he said but it didn't bug him at all,  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff