Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:36 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
*looks*
This might take a while.((we need the marluxia in this rp to come here))*looks around*
...*sigh*
*sigh*
*blink**blink*
*watches axel*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:39 pm
ho look more flowers  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:40 pm
hadesgirl
ho look more flowers
You really need to meet Marluxia. His element is flowers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
ho look more flowers
he sounds nice  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:43 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
ho look more flowers
he sounds nice
ask axel if he's nice?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:53 pm
((Sorry there was a bad family emergancy))

Marluxia walked over to the group who appeared to be looking for someone, "Hello, might I be of some assistance. It looks like you're troubled." He walked even farther away from the wall that he had broken down.

Marluxia extended his hand to a firmiliar looking woman(Yuffie), "have we met before, you look like someone that I may have obliterared...or someone that I had obliterated..." He awaited a responce from the girl.

(Yuffie was with you right?!?!?)  

NOTyourSTALKER

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:56 pm
NOTyourSTALKER

Marluxia walked over to the group who appeared to be looking for someone, "Hello, might I be of some assistance. It looks like you're troubled." He walked even farther away from the wall that he had broken down.

Marluxia extended his hand to a firmiliar looking woman(Yuffie), "have we met before, you look like someone that I may have obliterared...or someone that I had obliterated..." He awaited a responce from the girl.

*looks at Axel*is that him?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:02 pm
NOTyourSTALKER

(yes,i am yuffie)Ummmm..... not that i remember we might of, but with everything that just happened i just don't know.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:25 pm
Marluxia was intreuged by the girl, "Tell me, were you with that 'Sora' boy, and his friends...did you help them with their, 'crusade'?" he raised an eyebrow to her in an inquisitive manner.

He took back his hand after seeing there was no attempt to take it on te other persons end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:28 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia was intreuged by the girl, "Tell me, were you with that 'Sora' boy, and his friends...did you help them with their, 'crusade'?" he raised an eyebrow to her in an inquisitive manner.
*rearanges the flowers in her heare*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:39 pm
NOTyourSTALKER

He took back his hand after seeing there was no attempt to take it on te other persons end.
sort of. *takes a couple steps back* Uh-oh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:40 pm
Marluxias' attention was brought to a woman rearanging flowers she had, "Where did you find those exquisit flowers Madame, they are beautiful." He took the womans hand in his and gave it a gentle kiss on its' back. He lifted his head and slowly put her hand back at her side.

"And what might your name be?" his word were soft and graceful. They seemed to dance upon the air as he spoke to the woman.  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:46 pm
He brought his attention back to the other woman (Yuffie) and his tone changed to a demanding one, "Then answer me this, was it such a crusade to crush several nobodies dreams to become an equal with the great and powerful keyblade weilder!! Was it such a noble crusade to kill, or even attempt to kill us because you saw our world as an evil one!!!" He awaited her answer to his questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:46 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxias' attention was brought to a woman rearanging flowers she had, "Where did you find those exquisit flowers Madame, they are beautiful." He took the womans hand in his and gave it a gentle kiss on its' back. He lifted his head and slowly put her hand back at her side.

"And what might your name be?" his word were soft and graceful. They seemed to dance upon the air as he spoke to the woman.
its Flora and i found thes growing neer some rubble redface would you be Marluxia by eney chance  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 pm
((just so you know he's not yelling he's just speeking sarcastically in some parts, and he's contridicting what sora did...he's ver y sensitive about these things. haha))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff