Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:40 am
GL: I realized something after getting my own curse broken, Daph. You're friends are going to help you no matter what... I'll do what I can, and I'm sure Jacob has much more knowledge and advice once he returns. I know you haven't talked with him much, but he's a nice enough guy.

*A loud snore made him glance over at the desk. His dragon friend was still in human form, sleeping ontop of his desk, knocking over various papers and the like. GL gave a sigh of frustration, and threw his hands into the air, shaking his head... a gesture indicating that "he gave up." Shifting back into his own human form, he went to unlock the door.*

GL: "Yeah, it does do the trick. Gives me lotsa energy personally after a long day of fixing those arcade machines, and dropping tools on my feet. Heh."

*Once Daphne left the room, he locked his door again, putting a "Please Knock" sign on the outside. He then adjusted the blanket on Black, and threw several empty candy wrappers at the loud snoring dragon on his desk in frustration.*

GL: "Pain in the butt. If you weren't my friend, I swear I'd drop kick you out a window... of a five story building. Feh, whatever..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:38 pm
Daph changed into her bathing suit as well. She wore a two piece (She could never wear a one piece--they looked strange on her) She grabbed a towel and slung it around her neck. She left her room, forgetting that a necklace she recieved from her mother long ago was still around her neck. She took the stairs two at a time until she reached the bottom step. Then she headed out back.

Her heart skipped a beat and she reminded herself to breathe as she passed Cian. His eyes went to her neck. Instantly, she remembered the necklace that still adourned it. She mentally cursed herself and casually put her hand on the charm as if she were in thought. She hoped it would work.

Cian changed into some trunks. His abs were well defined and his skin had a natural olive glow to it--unusual for a vampire. He came back to Rosemary and followed her to the springs. He passed the same girl he saw in the room. The girl with the blond hair and model-like frame. He nodded his hello to her.

Out of his custom as a vampire, his eyes glanced at her neck. It was long, graceful and pale. He had to mentally restrain himself from reaching out and biting. He saw something familiar glittering on it but as he was about to take a closer look, her hand casually passed over it, blocking his field of vision. He shook his head. Evelyn was a brunette. It was just a coincidence.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:00 am
(you mean she could never wear a one piece once the two piece became available! xd smile

*Rosemary mentally frowned. Even vampires can dye their hair, but she didn't think Daphne's was dyed either...maybe she could slowly change her appearence over the years...When they got to the pools along the stream, Rosemary asked Cian,* Would you like anything to drink?

*She waited for an answer and then walked up to Daphne, with her back turned to the male an in his line of vision of Daphne. Not like he could see much anyways because there were plants and such to give people some privacy between each pool. She held her hand out for the necklace and in a friendly voice said,* Heh! You didn't tell me you planned to do this today! Want some company? *Her disgruntled face that looked like she wanted the other vampire to say no, didn't match the tone to her voice.*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:13 pm
*After cleaning up the rest of the mess Chewy had made, GL took one of his spare keys and locked his door behind him. Black could easily unlock it from the other side, and Chewy could always teleport. His wings didn't feel itchy anymore while he was disguised, so he decided to do some work in the game room.*

*The entire time, his mind idly wondered as to how Daphne's cursed could be removed, and somewhat wishing Jacob was back so he could try and uncast the thing. He also couldn't help but wonder what sorta guy Cian was for putting such a horrible curse on somebody.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:06 pm
"Oh!" Daphne said, her voice equally as light, "I didn't think of coming here until I looked on the activities sheet!" It was a lie, she had just wanted to relax. "Thank you for the invitation for the company, but I am fine alone. Actually I wish to be alone." She smiled, and her hand went up to the necklace fumbling with the clasp. Finally, she got it. She handed it to Rosemary and flashed a quick expression of gratitude on her face. As quick as it was there, it was gone.

Cian shook his head to the offer of a drink and he was lost in thought to hear the end of what the women were saying. He heard the first part and he could care less for the company of the blond. He thought back to Evelyn. Was her hair really brown? He couldn't remember. Now it was bothering him.

((man... I have such ... bla style of rememberance... whatever that means))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:28 pm
*Rosemary let the necklace slide down her sleeve.* Alright. *She walked off and went into her room and began studying connection curses...she knew how to cast a few and knew how to remove them, but she didn't know how to remove them if she wasn't the caster.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:01 pm
*Not knowing what else to do for the time being, GL checked all the arcade machines. Making sure the prize giving ones had enough tickets in them, no bad words in the "High Scores" lists of other gamees, and that the controlls were all dust free.*

*When he finished with that, he sat on the couch with several computer magazines and what looked like blueprints for a new room. It was almost starting to feel like a slow day...*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:17 am
Daph slid into the hot springs. She almost purred it felt so good. Her weary mustles felt like they needed this. She almost even forgot Cian was there until she heard his voice.

"So, Daphne is it?" Cian asked loudly.
"Yes?" The tall blond called back after a pause. Cian felt like he was being rude but he needed to know if his beloved was here.
"How long have you been here--at this house?"

Daph winced at the sound of his voice. But he couldn't see her expression.
"I've been here.." She thought for a moment, "a little over a year and a half."
"That's some time..."
"I suppose."
"In your stay..have you ever met a woman by the name of Evelyn?" She heard him pause, "She is a vampire." Daph's immediate reaction was to gasp. Luckily, it fit with the timing of the vampire comment.
"Oh, I've offended you, miss. Please forgive me. We are wretched creatures, we vampires." Daph blinked. He was almost blind. But soon, she thought, oon he'll find out.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:46 pm
*Rosemary returned the item to the young ladies room before she retired to her room for some nice quality time with her husband since Jacob wasn't around to spoil her fun...there still was the incubus she thought with a sigh.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:51 pm
"I wouldn't say wretched." Daph said quietly, "I would rather say misunderstood."
"Aren't we all?"
"I suppose. But some more than ever." Thank God he couldn't read her expression.
"Say, how old are you?"
"19." She answered shortly. More like 150-ish but he doesn't need to know that.
"Such a fine age. I remember it well." You remember everything. She snapped at him.

19, Cian thought, I would have guessed her at least 24. She has wisdom beyond her years. I wonder if she had to grow up in a short amount of time. Cian sunk lower into the water allowing his fot abdomen to become submerge.
"I can see why you stayed her for so long." He called after five minutes of silence.
"Yes, the luxuries and the friends." The girl answered.
Friends, thought Cian again, could she really co-exist with all of the differences in species? Okay..given he'd only seen vampire. But still. What about their cravings? She's probably their blood slave, Cian incorrectly assumed. A nice blond like that, she must have lovely blood! He was tempted to jump at her throat here and now but he stuffed that urge down. Better not scar the girl.

((I posted after so long!!! Go me!!))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:27 pm
(YAAAAY! WOOOOO!)

*GL hummed idly in the main room of THoR. The arcade was already in tip top shape, so that was one of his major tasks taken care of it. The blueprints he was currently looking at were plans for an expansion to the arcade.*

GL: "Hmmm... a great big computing room. With consoles."

*His mind wasn't all the way into it though. He had concern for Daph at the foremost, what with her situation and all.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:51 pm
Blood slave... *Heh. She was tempted to see how Galantros would react if she approached him and called him her 'blood slave.'*

*BlackMN eventually woke up and looked around. She decided to exit GL's office, walk through the main room, and maybe walk upstairs to bed. She was a cute little girl with a sleepy look. She rubbed her eyes as she walked and dragged GL's blanket without really realizing it.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:15 am
psychotic__Gal
"I wouldn't say wretched." Daph said quietly, "I would rather say misunderstood."
"Aren't we all?"
"I suppose. But some more than ever." Thank God he couldn't read her expression.
"Say, how old are you?"
"19." She answered shortly. More like 150-ish but he doesn't need to know that.
"Such a fine age. I remember it well." You remember everything. She snapped at him.

19, Cian thought, I would have guessed her at least 24. She has wisdom beyond her years. I wonder if she had to grow up in a short amount of time. Cian sunk lower into the water allowing his fot abdomen to become submerge.
"I can see why you stayed her for so long." He called after five minutes of silence.
"Yes, the luxuries and the friends." The girl answered.
Friends, thought Cian again, could she really co-exist with all of the differences in species? Okay..given he'd only seen vampire. But still. What about their cravings? She's probably their blood slave, Cian incorrectly assumed. A nice blond like that, she must have lovely blood! He was tempted to jump at her throat here and now but he stuffed that urge down. Better not scar the girl.

((I posted after so long!!! Go me!!))

*As Cian and Daph had their little conversation, they both noticed that for some reason, the hot springs seemed to have gotten a little warmer. The temperature was gradually increasing, and soon they were forced to leap out before they suffered burns.*

*Suddenly the ground began to shake violently, the scorching water in the hot springs bubbling over and beyond all laws of physics, caught fire. Hairline cracks formed on the ground, growing ever larger as thick black fog seeped out.*

*Finally, one of the fissures burst open, dirt and rock sent flying. A large, shadowed form flew from beneath the earth, landing with a heavy thud. Horrible screams and cries came from the hole it emerged from, accompanied by unholy whisperings and sounds. The figure was tall, nearing ten foot in height, with large demonic wings spread out behind it. Several smaller pairs of wings opened up underneath them. The arms were bulky, with long clawed hands... smaller limbs more beast-like in nature protruded beneath these. It's legs were tri-jointed, muscular and strong, sharp nails gripping the earth beneath it. The creature breathed in deeply, drawing attention to it's face. Several pairs of horns grew out of the sides of it's head, one pair curled up like a giant ram, others jutting out like spikes. The eyes were narrowed in rage and hatred, staring, seeking out every little detail of whatever they studied. It's mouth was full of sharp, needle teeth, rows upon rows, glistening in the light. It then began to speak*

"Free at last... Restricted no more...."

*It's attention turned to Daphne and Cian, and they were hit with a sudden wave of dark emotions. Rage, fear, panic, sadness, despair, frustration... but most of all, evil, pure unbridled evil. Horrorific visions flashed through their minds' eye, of great mass slaughters, of terrible tortures, of vicious mutilations, of wrongs of every sort done to every sort of being imaginable. It was then they knew... this was no mere monster, no demon, no simple shadowish nightmare come true. They were face to face with the master of Hell himself.*

"Vampiress, Vampire... you will forever serve ME now."

*Before they could blink, in an instant, he was upon them. A massive hand gripping their face, that thick black fog pouring out from beneath his hold. It burned at their flesh, seeming to penetrate deep within their skulls, and pour down into their bodies. They were overcome with the worst pains imaginable, and could only scream as they began to lose their sense of self... memories, thoughts, feelings, all being purged by this abomination before them. Soon, they only knew of Satan, the devil before them. They knew only of loyalty to him, and would sacrifice their entire existence to his cause. But somewhere deep down inside, they could still feel their souls, crying out in hellish torture*

"Go, I command you. Enter into this building, and slay all who reside within. Let their blood run red, and let their entrails hang as trophies to my glory."

Check your calender. I posted this on a specific date. April Fools! ^__^ Hehehehehe...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:25 am
((...wait...so it's a joke?? O.O I'm confused!! *glomps both teh Black and teh GL* I missed you guys and your confusing plot lines! xd ))

"Vampiress?" Cian's one word before the monster took him, his voice was satisfaction. He had known their was something about her.

"NOOOOOO!" Daph screamed, her voice piercing the air like a bird dives into the water. The monster--the king of hell--put more of the force into her. She squirmed but eventually calmed down. She looked normal. A few new, black designs were on her face.

Cian was a bit harder to contain. But then he saw her. Her peircing stare. Wild hair. ((Rhyme!)). He knew the monster had her. He sighed and stopped struggling. In one part of his mind, he blocked the poison thoughts from entering. This is how he would save them. If Evelyn would lie to him, she did not want him. Okay...he could deal with that...not.

There was one more change: Daph's eyes were darker than before.

The two vampires stood. "Okay." Answered Daph with a crooked smile.
"Yes." Answeed Cian more politely.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:09 pm
(Note we'll ignore those last 2 posts for now and set the stage for something else)

Early that morning Daphne returned to her room for the day and so did Cyan. BlackMN retired to her room to sleep off the sugar buzz. Jacob eventually returned and he, Rosemary, and Veni entered the lover's suit. Veni kissed his neck and thus started their shaky relationship together. They stayed in there for a while. Jacob came out a couple hours later and went to his own room. The other two stayed in there the whole day. Jacob may have left for some reason...maybe didn't have much prepared for a long stay...can't say what he did really...and GL and Chewy retired to his office since he hadn't really claimed a room and turned that into his own it seems.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games