Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:30 pm
animeluvr33
"Yes, that's right," Amaya said. "And you, Tiger?" She asked getting up. "I'm going to go get food and water."
"i dont want any meat thanks" she looks in her bag for a minute then takes out a handful of carrots and starts eating them  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:49 pm
Amaya nodded and took off jumping from tree to tree at lightning speed.  

animeluvr33

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:08 pm
animeluvr33
Amaya nodded and took off jumping from tree to tree at lightning speed.
ty watches her"shes fast"she finishes her carrots and takes a blanket out of her bag then lies down and stares at the fire then says "what about you? you know about me so..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:23 pm
Dhalgren watched the fire aimlessy. He took off his massive chainmail greatcoat, and leaned his sword against it, allowing himself to air out.  

Mr.Navar

UmekoYuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:26 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:44 pm
Mr.Navar
Dhalgren watched the fire aimlessy. He took off his massive chainmail greatcoat, and leaned his sword against it, allowing himself to air out.
looks a him getting no reply from the other "whats your story?" she waits not really expecting a reply.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:17 pm
"Hmm." Dhalgren said, thinking. He wondred how to word it. "... A long one."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:25 pm
Mr.Navar
"Hmm." Dhalgren said, thinking. He wondred how to word it. "... A long one."
" 'kay"decides not to shove her nose into his buisness as she covers herself up better then pulls her bag over, rests her head on it and puts her hand just inside and falls asleep  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:32 pm
Amaya returned with some fish and fresh water. "Here," she said sticking the pole in the ground. On the pole were five large fish. She was wet from swimming in the stream and placed the container of water next to Dhalgren. "So she went to sleep?" Amaya asked sitting next to the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:52 am
Dhalgren shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not sure of my own story, reffering to what she asked." He said, wincing, as a joint popped noisely.  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Mr.Navar
Dhalgren shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not sure of my own story, reffering to what she asked." He said, wincing, as a joint popped noisely.
her ear twitches, but she shows no sign of waking up until morning  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:28 pm
Amaya took two of the fish and placed them next to the fire to cook leaving the rest for Dhalgren. Taking the container of water, she took a sip and put it back down on the ground. "What story are you talking about?" Amaya asked.  

animeluvr33

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:29 am
"My own." Dhalgren said looking blankly forward. "I dont't remember my parents... I just remember being 10 and going to the knight hood to be a blood knight. Then all my memories are just the brutal training, and beatings, it took to get to where I am now."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:01 pm
Gaia Name: The Dark Side of Love
Character name: Ira-chan
Race: Demon/ shadow samurai
Appearance: User Image

Weapons: Daggers, arrows, swords, knives, teeth, claws, tail, energy balls

Powers or skills: Samurai training and demon powers (flying, etc.)

Bio: Ira-chan was abandoned by her father after he killed her mother at the age of three. After wandering the streets, a dojo master took her in and trained her in his profession, and she took to it quickly. Seeing her performing so well, he placed her in a group with his son and four other samurai. Together with five other squads, she is part of the I.A.S., International Assasin Society. Ira-chan is very loyal to her Master and will do any job that is required of her, including killing, without any regrets.

Personality: Changing with the slightest breeze, her personality ranges from homicidal, to silly and outgoing. She can be kind, polite, quiet, and dark.

Other: She has invisible armor, which she removes only to bathe. She hates traitors.

Adri3nne_Gael

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Adri3nne_Gael

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:08 pm
Ira-chan walks between the trees, alert and ready for any action. This place... It carries a certain air about it.. It's so solemn.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff