View Results

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:44 pm
RoninRampage
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
Wait...its been awhile since i posted in this topic...but i didnt mean to talk about a womens pain...(i have my own lil argument for that)...but i meant that you talk its a bad thing in that it ruins everything....i cant wait for my kid....and....well...i might not much longer...(dont say anything)....im old enough by the way....and so is she....but...its something im looking forward too...and...she promised me ill have two broken hands by the end of the procedure...Looking forward to it all right.... sweatdrop

dude you're gonna be hating it... but i'm sure it'll all be worth it twisted

which part will i hate....and...i know its going ot be rough....chances are my smoking habit is going to suffer greatly....(and il ove to do it...)....but otherwise...i really just...well...i want...and dont....its just i wanted a few more years...but if i cant....so be it...ill take up my responsiblities...

that hating part i was referring to her kicking your a** during the birth, hehee. everything else will be worth it. i mean. sure you might be losing out on some fun times but hey. you'll have some awesome experiences with your new baby.

((i hope you realize you just became my number one friend on gaia))....

Your absolutely right...cept remember my violent streak from awhile back....i might just endure the pain for the fun of it... razz ...course....i could always take it out on you in that fight we have yet to have...

coolness on that.

i hear you on taking the pain. it's usually fun when a chick is hitting on you. i mean. it feels good and then makes you laugh. but yea man we can dish out all the blows later on. that'd be sweet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:51 pm
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
Wait...its been awhile since i posted in this topic...but i didnt mean to talk about a womens pain...(i have my own lil argument for that)...but i meant that you talk its a bad thing in that it ruins everything....i cant wait for my kid....and....well...i might not much longer...(dont say anything)....im old enough by the way....and so is she....but...its something im looking forward too...and...she promised me ill have two broken hands by the end of the procedure...Looking forward to it all right.... sweatdrop

dude you're gonna be hating it... but i'm sure it'll all be worth it twisted

which part will i hate....and...i know its going ot be rough....chances are my smoking habit is going to suffer greatly....(and il ove to do it...)....but otherwise...i really just...well...i want...and dont....its just i wanted a few more years...but if i cant....so be it...ill take up my responsiblities...

that hating part i was referring to her kicking your a** during the birth, hehee. everything else will be worth it. i mean. sure you might be losing out on some fun times but hey. you'll have some awesome experiences with your new baby.

Your absolutely right...cept remember my violent streak from awhile back....i might just endure the pain for the fun of it... razz ...course....i could always take it out on you in that fight we have yet to have...

coolness on that.

i hear you on taking the pain. it's usually fun when a chick is hitting on you. i mean. it feels good and then makes you laugh. but yea man we can dish out all the blows later on. that'd be sweet.

Dude...that would be....ive got friends who fight as crazy as i do...the one i know thats literally THE best fighter ive ever met....laughs while he beats you...(hes a big stoner though)  

RoninRampage

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:57 pm
RoninRampage
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage

coolness on that.

Dude...that would be....ive got friends who fight as crazy as i do...the one i know thats literally THE best fighter ive ever met....laughs while he beats you...(hes a big stoner though)

that's how my older brother is. he gets this one wicked grin on his face which just gets bigger and bigger as he's beating the s**t out of whoever it might be.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:07 pm
Kinda creeps you out...but it tells you one thing...dont mess with that dude...I mean...ive had many a good fight....now most people refuse to go anywhere near my bad side...and if they do...they never have the stones....to back up the talk....and now...ive got my lil brother into some good skills...so hes not getting picked on so much anymore...  

RoninRampage

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:26 pm
that's cool your little bro is learning some skills. nowadays with all the sick and twisted people out there you gotta be able to defend yourself. and if you have a good rep where people know not to mess with you. that's even better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:49 am
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
BlackBloodJIn
Angel Muerto
getsumei
KookieMunzta Wrote:
Quote:
if only the guys could feel the pain twisted

guys don't feel the pain of giving birth they have to feel they womens wrath. that's why its there's the unwritten rule that guys can never hit a girl but girls can beat the living crap out of a guy. xp

with women's rights and equal-dom. i think there should be an amendment to the 'no hitting females' rule rofl

Woman domination. Hmm, kinky twisted

So long as there isnt any leather whips and such...you would be surprised how many guys go for it when a girl "takes charge..."....in rare instances...very much heightens....EVERYTHING....

and some not so rare instances... man there was this one time where... oh wait... nevermind rolleyes
Spill it evil

[KookieMunzta]

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:45 pm
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
BlackBloodJIn
Angel Muerto

with women's rights and equal-dom. i think there should be an amendment to the 'no hitting females' rule rofl

So long as there isnt any leather whips and such...you would be surprised how many guys go for it when a girl "takes charge..."....in rare instances...very much heightens....EVERYTHING....

and some not so rare instances... man there was this one time where... oh wait... nevermind rolleyes
Spill it evil

lol...im interested too....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:12 pm
RoninRampage
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage
BlackBloodJIn
Angel Muerto

Spill it evil

burning_eyes  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:56 am
Yay for being kinky!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:10 am
Bad idea.

Then again, I think you should wait until you're out of high school before you have sex, anyway.  

Emerell

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:58 pm
Zygona
RoninRampage
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage

Spill it evil

burning_eyes
i want to see this  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:00 pm
Muerto already spanked me  

BlackBloodJin

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:43 pm
yea i did... it was fun twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:06 pm
aahhh...

and for sex outside of high school....no way i woulda lasted that long...my pants woulda torn from every unanswered boner(not being offensive...telling the truth)that i had in classes....i thank my fiance for being there....and for making love...worth it in EVERY aspect....(ps...no im not going with her for just sex...just a perk)  

RoninRampage

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:30 am
toricmpbll
Zygona
RoninRampage
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
RoninRampage

Spill it evil

burning_eyes
i want to see this
tell it now angel dude and stop avoiding it evil

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items