PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:33 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

just umm burn it and then say it got lost in the wash or something
tried but the nabors said something to my my mom about me by the grill with a green shirt

the eyes are upon you. not good. just umm. hide it in the closet and never bring it out again.
it's in a box under my bed right now

well, that's a good spot. keep it there.
trust me i will

good  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:18 pm
you might as well as get a sharpie and doodle all over the stupid care bears then cut it up into tiny pieces and trash it all.  

getsumei

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:30 pm
that stinks that people watch you. people watch me too in my neghborhood. i cant imagen why twisted one time i was walking my dog, i had a bag for my dog if i had to clean up after him. some one saw me and called my parents at work to tell them i didint have a pooper scooper. i was so mad. i hate my neghbor she watches us in our own back yard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:37 pm
Zygona
that stinks that people watch you. people watch me too in my neghborhood. i cant imagen why twisted one time i was walking my dog, i had a bag for my dog if i had to clean up after him. some one saw me and called my parents at work to tell them i didint have a pooper scooper. i was so mad. i hate my neghbor she watches us in our own back yard.

You should simpthies those ppl. it is clear that they don't have lives of their own so they watch other ppls lives, and they probaly watch soaps nonstop.  

getsumei

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:40 am
Zygona

i say you kill them people. damn bastards need to die.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:02 am
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

well, not good for you i meant. in my case. whenever i get cut up or whatever. i usually enjoy having the cuts and bruises.
ya i'm sure now your a guy or are u a tomboy

i'm all guy here.
u sure go check on that

no need to check i know it twisted
okay good because some times i wonder about my brother being a girl
maybe your brother wishes he was a girl lol

[KookieMunzta]

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:10 am
Zygona
thats messed up
those people need to mind their own business
i had neighbors like that at my old place

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:07 am
Zygona
i hate nabors  

toricmpbll

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas