Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:58 pm
Zacks butler opened the door and looked at the young man before him. "Yes, may I be of service to you sir?" He said in a british voice. Zack crossed his arms and fluffed his wings and then removed his cloak.

((im going to dinner. Be back soon ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:19 pm
Hibiki said "Yes. I happen to be a friend of the young man here. Could I come in?" Hibiki looked past the butler into the mansion, trying to see if he was there.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:25 pm
Geoffory shook his head. He knew Zack was mostly a lone wolf but maybe he had found out about Zacks occupation as a theif.
Zack walked back into his room and threw his cloak on his bed. He walked out of his room and started down the stair case. He noticed Geoffory at the door with...Oh my god...Its that boy from the street!He thought. Zack didnt hestate a moment as he walked down. "Its ok Geoffory let him in." Geoffory turned around and nodded. He let the stranger in and headed towards the kitchen. Zack walked down right to the bottom of the stair case and stood there with his wings tucked behind him and his hand on the railing still.

((hey cool im back!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:40 pm
(hey!)

Hibiki walked into the mansion. where the f*** is he? he thought.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:45 pm
((^^ hi))

Zack looked at the stranger and sighed. Damn...he looks mad. Oh well. The first thing Zack was hoping to do was to get him to reveal why he was here. Secondly, he wanted to know if the stranger knew that he was a theif and not tell anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:08 pm
Hibiki saw a boy standing near the steps. "Are you the theif who took my money?" he shouted, putting a hand on his sword.

((sorry it took so long))  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:19 pm
((*sigh* its all good -_-))

Zack looked at the hand wrapping over the handle of the boys sword. He rolled his eyes and didnt move, other then placing his hands into his pockets. "Dont bother with that sword kid, and yes, I am the theif that stole your money. Come with me." Zack motioned him to follow him into the living room. There he sat on his recliner and sighed. Geoffory came in and brought them tea. "have a seat." Zack pointed to the seat by him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:56 pm
Hibiki stared at the guy for a moment before following him into the living room. he sat in the seat beside the boy.  

Allah The Eternal

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:58 pm
((Im back!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:04 pm
((wb, maybe you might actaully stay stare and post quicker XP))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:08 pm
((sorry XD. i had to leave, i had no choice))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:11 pm
((dragged out with no choice I see, well then, shall we continue?))

Zack looked at Geoffory and shooed him away. He turned to Hibiki and sighed deeply. "My names Zack. Master theif is my job...well..." He gave a sly grin. " It's something that helps me pay for my food and my butler. Now...What is that you want?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:17 pm
"My money is what I want. I appreciate the hospitality, but thats the only thing thats keeping me from killing you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:22 pm
"What a Rude kid." Zack said as he squinted his eyes at him and sighed. "now why would you want to kill me? Im just a man trying to make a living. Now, I can offer you a room in my house and food. What do you say? Or, do you plan on staying in a run down hotel with the money you have. You dont have enough for a good place to stay." He said as he reached for his tea.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:35 pm
havens-red-angel
"What a Rude kid." Zack said as he squinted his eyes at him and sighed. "now why would you want to kill me? Im just a man trying to make a living. Now, I can offer you a room in my house and food. What do you say? Or, do you plan on staying in a run down hotel with the money you have. You dont have enough for a good place to stay." He said as he reached for his tea.

Hibiki thought long and hard. "Alright, I accpet your offer."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces