Reply 13: Rp Forest
The other world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:34 am
Haures took gruesome delight in Bellemiere's ignorance and smiled to himself watching Aura from a distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:20 am
Gerad gave a final laugh. "My my children you think I'd die. No I merely surround in an invisible way. Inside Bellemiere,Aura, and even Haures most of all is me. I will now give my soul to you my children Bellemiere you are of quiet power for I havn't done much good Haures you are filled with my power for I have caused much darkness in this world and you Aura have a trace of my power for the deeds I refused. I am Gerad Akkdesu and soon my human form shall take place. I shall die and come again I will not remember a thing but be at a kid's age. Now still then I will have much more power than ever before through my ancestors for the 1,000,000th child is the blessed child. I have lived for 99 generations including my own. My ancestors are not really ancestors they are all me. I only become reborn when I need more power. It is up to you all my children to guide me. If I fell into Haures hands then I would be his aide and help him conquer all of my past power as then he would be same strength as my next self." Gerad then started to turn into an aura making up a sky. and then the sun shone in a floating island where Gerad was turned into again he layed their knocked out and the island descended whoever had the strongest pull of magic all together the island would come.  

GeradAkkdesu

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:28 am
He noticed what had happened to Gerad and smiled. He walked to the Light Pillar, disguising himself as a saint who had just died. His eyes never left Aura, thinking of the curse.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:28 pm
Bellemiere stopped her singing and dancing to turn towards the stranger. Something odd about him, her insticnts and defenses automatically went up, her hand never straying from where she could grab a quick weapon. She nodded to him, and walked over.

"New stranger, may I help you?" She asked, her voice falsely light, her eyes gleaming with a false sympathy. The colours and illusions began to fade to welcome the beauty of the light pillar.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:33 pm
Lady_Mac
Bellemiere stopped her singing and dancing to turn towards the stranger. Something odd about him, her insticnts and defenses automatically went up, her hand never straying from where she could grab a quick weapon. She nodded to him, and walked over.

"New stranger, may I help you?" She asked, her voice falsely light, her eyes gleaming with a false sympathy. The colours and illusions began to fade to welcome the beauty of the light pillar.
"Might I ask where I am?" he asked. "I was shot and I just regained consciousness."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:17 pm
[[OOC: i love how we keep on breaking into verse!]]

aura danced up to him, her skirts twirling at her feet. she soon lost herself in excitement and cried,
'WELCOME TO THE AFTERLIFE!
have a nice day.'

she then turned and swirled into the gardens in the weakened plains. she created a rosebush at the touch of a finger, and squeeled in delight. she was sure this was exactly how things were supposed to be. no more worldly pains, no exacts of revenge, no unpleasantness at all, all dancing, and singing, and bursting out into peals of laughter. this was truly an afterlife she could deal with.

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:19 pm
fabala182
[[OOC: i love how we keep on breaking into verse!]]

aura danced up to him, her skirts twirling at her feet. she soon lost herself in excitement and cried,
'WELCOME TO THE AFTERLIFE!
have a nice day.'

she then turned and swirled into the gardens in the weakened plains. she created a rosebush at the touch of a finger, and squeeled in delight. she was sure this was exactly how things were supposed to be. no more worldly pains, no exacts of revenge, no unpleasantness at all, all dancing, and singing, and bursting out into peals of laughter. this was truly an afterlife she could deal with.
"Afterlife? I-I'm dead?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:51 pm
Bellemiere nodded sympathically, as she lead him through the pillars to his own room. "I understand it's a hard pill to swollow, but now we can find our loved ones, and enjoy the death we are given. Trust me, the pains of humanity are to much of a burden." She spoke softly and kindly, smiling to him warmly and spoke in a welcoming voice.

"I am Bellemiere, I sort of lead the saints and entertainers here at the pillar of light. This is your room, your own private space, you are welcome to stay here if you'd like. Aura and I would both be happy to help. Aura is the leader of the workers and farm hands."

She left the man to his thoughts, knowing he would need time on his own to adjust, she continued to spin around as she danced away in happiness.

[[OOC: I know it's just awesome! lol!]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:54 am
He nodded, still in false shock. Everything was working. He would be able to watch Aura lose her new voice and reveal himself and make it worse for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:51 am
Gerad walked up to Haures. "Sir who are you. You have a thing about you darker than them." (Gerad being a total moron and having a sensitivity to the moral energy of one as it blended with ones mana and Gerad could see his pitch black) "Will you help me I need a new master I have seen my past lives all in one flash I'm suppposed to be stronger than them I think only darkness as to them can make me strong."  

GeradAkkdesu

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:23 am
GeradAkkdesu
"I have seen my past lives all in one flash I'm suppposed to be stronger than them I think only darkness as to them can make me strong."

[[OOC: wha.......t? it may be just me, but i think that that toatally didn't make sense... sorta...]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:03 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad walked up to Haures. "Sir who are you. You have a thing about you darker than them." (Gerad being a total moron and having a sensitivity to the moral energy of one as it blended with ones mana and Gerad could see his pitch black) "Will you help me I need a new master I have seen my past lives all in one flash I'm suppposed to be stronger than them I think only darkness as to them can make me strong."
"I am a saint, I am sorry, but you will find no darkness on me." he lied.  

The Magic Goat of Death

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:16 pm
The Magic Goat of Death
GeradAkkdesu
"Should I lie like you?" Gerad placed his hand on him and one on Bellemiere and quickly a bright pink came from Belle and a pitch black from Haures.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:46 pm
GeradAkkdesu
The Magic Goat of Death
GeradAkkdesu
"Should I lie like you?" Gerad placed his hand on him and one on Bellemiere and quickly a bright pink came from Belle and a pitch black from Haures.

[[[OOC: Ummm... I left the room...]]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:04 pm
Lady_Mac
GeradAkkdesu
The Magic Goat of Death
GeradAkkdesu

[[[OOC: Ummm... I left the room...]]]

[[OOC: lol, he can stretch pretty far, then...]]  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas