Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:49 am
When the Levianthan came in fron of his face, Ryo just froze there, and soon thought began to race through his mind. Am.... am I going to die here? No, I can't. I must fight, but.... I can't move. S**T!!! Move damn-it...MOVE!!!!! The fear consumed him and he stood there like a statue.

"RYO!!!!" Hotstreak began to run to his aid.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:50 pm
The leviathen let out its hiss like laughter. It could make regualr people's skin crawl. "Try all you like wolf. I am made of water and no attack of yours can help." Then the leviathen pulled up and bared its fangs.  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:20 am
Hotstreak didn't care what he said. He jumped up and tries to slash at the Leviathen; however, he just went right through him. Even after all of that, Ryo was still stricken with fear and just stood there. He didn't even move.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:57 pm
:: Lillys eyes full of rage. she doesn't want anyone..or anything to hurt Ryo or hotstreak.Bigger lightning bolts strike the stranger.:: "since your made of water..This will hurt worse! :: she sends a strike to the Leviathen.:: "Ryo?!' :: she the turns to him:: " can you move?!" :: she asks almost screaming at him. before he could answer she turns back to the stranger,her wings twiching::  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:22 pm
Ryo is still in shock. If I can't beat the fear, then i'll just overcome it with pain. I just need to movemy arm. Soon he begins to move his hand to his pack pocket. Just a little more. He then pulls out a pocket knife. Yes. Now just a little more. Then Ryo jabbed himself in the leg. The shock from the pain overwhelmed him and he passed out. I thought that would work; that just put me in an even worse position. I guess that I am going to die.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:19 pm
"No LEVIATHEN!" Squall was shocked that she had defeated one of his beasts.
Squall grew angry and the area around him began to heat up immensly. His eys of flame locked on Lilly. "I will kill you with every ounce of my strength. Your feeble powers will never grow and your life will end on this battle ground." Squall's body seemed to burst with flames and he gathered it into the palms of his hands. "Survive this and I will let you get to G.A.M.E." Squall threw the large ball of flames at the two humans and the wolf. It formed the shape of the pheonix for a moment and then changed back. It was bigger than any of them. (You can dodge if you want)  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:04 pm
Hotstreak dodges the fireball just in time. However, this seperated him and Ryo and he had no time to save him. "RYO!!!!" All he could do was screak out his name.

In his mind, he is seeing the memories that he saw earlier but this time, it was in more detail. He finally understood that he had powers and how to use them. When the fireball came towards him, a huge sheet of water corvers him and turns into ice and the fireball becomes exinguished. Ryo finally wakes up and sees that the levaithen is gone. "You're so dead." He then takes up water from the puddle around the stranger's feet and wraps him up tightly, constricting him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:50 pm
:: Lilly's eyes stayed on Ryo. she was shocked in amazement. she walked over to Ryo's side,smiling:: "good job" :: she then turned to hotstreak.:: "are you okay?":: out of the corner of her eyes she watched the stranger to see what he would do.::  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:48 pm
"yeah, i'm ok, what about Ryo, is he ok?" Hotstreak responded.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:35 pm
"I don't know." :: she replies looking back a Ryo:: "He seems okay but..his power might be weaking" :: she whispering in Hotstreaks ear::  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:30 pm
Ryo tries ihs hardest to constrict the stranger, but the water seems to be falling apart. "Shoot. I doubt that I can hold him anymore." Soon, the water just fell to the ground and Ryo falls to the ground. He then turns to Lilly with exhausted eyes, "I'm sorry Lilly, but I couldn't stop him."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:27 am
"don't worry Ryo. You tried....but i guess its my turn once again" :: she replied to him raising her hands. a bolt of lightning comes down. it wraps around the stanger.:: " Hot Streak..do me a favor..Keep Ryo safe and out of harms way." :: she continued to hold the stranger in the lightning. trying her hardest not to let it weaken::  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:28 am
"Will do, Lilly." Hotstreak runs over to Ryo to check if he's ok. "Come on, let's get you out of here." Ryo then looks at him. "I don't know if I can walk. I think i'm still too weak." "Fine, I'll just frag you out of the way." Hotstreak begins to drag him out of the area to avoid any stray attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:27 pm
Squall let himself calm as the tables 'turned' He held water out less than an inch from his body keeping it from shocking him. He pretended to struggle. "If you let me go I can lead the tree of you to G.A.M.E. You can figure out what happened to you." He smirked a little and pretended to hold back a screetch.  

MythMaster

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:50 pm
" How do i know i can trust you?":: Lilly noticed that he was faking.:: "I really don't care what happened to me. Ive been like this for years so why should i care now?" :: she asked with her eyes locked on him. ::  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff