Total Votes : 13

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:38 pm
Another egg, deep in the middle of the clutch, cracked. Eyes from all over the stands were drawn as a bronze fell to the sands. He lifted his green-gold head and looked around him, keening pitifully. Finally, getting his feet under him, he made a beeline for Jazet.

You are mine now. Pay attention to me!

At the same moment, another egg shattered to reveal the third bronze Hatched so far. He blinked his eyes lazily and looked around. He headed towards Tanal and curled around the boy's legs, looking up at him with loving eyes.

I have found you. Can I eat now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:56 pm
((Edit))

Akira's eyes grew wide, and her face leaped with joy. Quickly without thinking she took out some meat and kneeled down to the dragonet and placed the meatinfront of her. The little queen looked at the meat. Slowly she took a bite out of it, and then quickly finished it off. Akira watched in amazement the only think she kept thinking was. "I impressed!"

The young queen looked up at Akira. She sat down and watched her. Look sharp and don't embarrasse me.

Akira blinked. She was totally confused. "You can hear my thoughts?" This was all too new to her.

Yes, now please do as i say.

Akira stood up and watched the dragonet.

My name is Talth, Akira

"How do you know my name, Talth?" she thought.

Because we were ment to be together
~ ~ ~

H'shi grinned. "I thought she would impress, but never did i think she would impress a queen."

Zalth smiled. It seems so...

H'shi folded her arms. "Now...to see what she will do." he thought.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Kaibain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:14 pm
T'thia smiled and sat down near the weyrwomen. seconds later T'gal appeared and no sooner had she spotted him then the crowd went silent as two eggs began to crack. Browns T'thia's heart began to pound with anticipation. She hadn't met any of the candidates but she knew how it fealt to stand on the sands.

Arizath was on the rim humming and nodded as his new friend perched beside him to join in.

T'thia waved at T'gal to hurry up since the eggs were hatching. A blue, she watched as the blue impressed a girl and beamed remembering the weyrling leader at Benden was a female with a blue it was uncommon but a great joy. A few bronzes then split their shells and rammed the boys, T'thia had to suppress a laugh at this remembering how Arizath had come out of no where and rammed her side knocking her over. She still had the scar from that little love attack. Then the whole crowd seemed to hold their breath a queen had hatched. T'thia was on the edge of her seat, at a strangley calm pace the queen introduced herself to one of the girls. The entire crowd seemed sigh at this joyful union. T'thia couldn't help but smile with pride as while she watched the young ones on the sand gain their life friends she remembered her own hatching as she knew whole heartedley that near every other rider their was doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Another egg cracked, shattering to free its occupant: a blue dragonet. The blue stayed silent for a moment, then hissed defiantly at the thrumming dragons before moving to Maris.

I'm hungry...

-----------

F'in looked over at Akira and Chanta. They were happily feeding their dragonets, as they should be. A queen and a blue...

You should be feeding me. I'm still hungry.

To emphasize his words, Garinth opened his mouth wide for more meat. F'lin laughed and popped another bloody peice inside.

"Not too much more, Garinth," he said. "You're nearly as full as you can get. I know you are."

I know. I just wanted to hear you say it.

F'lin laughed out loud. Yes, he and Garinth were suited to each other.

---------

Maris looked down at the blue dragon. He knelt and stroked the beast's soft head, scratching his eye ridge the way he'd seen other riders do.

That feels good. I am Forth, M'ris, and I am hungry.

"Of course!" M'ris said, suddenly aware of a nauseating hunger. He reached for the bowl of meat being pressed into his hands and began feeding his blue Forth, their bond deepening at every moment. He was aware in the back of his head of relief that he hadn't Impressed a bronze; they were much too big.

You are mine. We are together. That is how it was meant to be.

"Yes," M'ris whispered. "For as long as we both are alive."

He realized as he said it that that was true. A dragon could not live without his rider and a rider would choose not to live without his dragon. He glanced over at Akira, seeing that she had Impressed a queen, and smiled. It seemed like it was a good day.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:47 pm
Akira looked over a Maris and smiled. "He impressed a blue..." she thought looking back at Talth.

Talth turned her head to look at Maris and his dragon. You like that boy, do you not Akira?

Akira blinked and blushed. She didn't know what to say. Talth sighed.

May I have another piece of meat?

Akira nodded, glad for the change of topic. She took out another piece of meat, kneeled down and placed it infront of Talth. The young queen happily ate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:12 pm
Lina looked out over the sands and took a quick count of the dragons. Two blues, two browns, three bronzes, and a queen so far. Not bad. she grinned as T'thia. The girl seemed to be remembering her own Impression, as was Lina herself. It hadn't been that long ago, she knew.

A Hatching is a day for Impressions, whether old or new.

That's right, Mith. But Impression never ages, Lina said silently.

-----------
M'ris caught Akira looked at him and smiled to himself.

Do you know her? I want to know her as well!

M'ris smiled. "Alright, Forth," he said. "Lets go meet Akira and her queen."

The two walked through the sands towards Akira and her queen, M'ris occasionally tossing Forth another bit of meat to chew on. Finally, they reached the other pair.

"Hey, Akira," M'ris said. "This is Forth. He said he wanted to meet you."

M'ris laughed as two green firelizards popped into the air above them. Brannet and Kardell assumed their customary perches on M'ris's shoulders. Forth eyed them with curiosity.

"Ah, Forth, these are my fire lizards," he said. "The larger one is Brannet and the smaller one is Kardell."

They are cousins. They are even smaller than I am.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:18 pm
((Those who have rped their dragonets:

Akira~gold Talth
M'ris~blue Forth
F'lin~brown Garinth
Chanta~blue Salanth

Those who need to rp their dragonets:

Jaden~brown
Dorvin~bronze
Jazet~bronze
Tanal~bronze

Those whose dragonets will Hatch after this post:
Kes
Sadah
Gevlin
Tylia
Tanal

Those who need to get here:
Daray
Ruarana

Hurry hurry hurry! You only have today and tomorrow to rp them. I'll be on to get them tomorrow, as well as Dragon if I'm not there. But come on, we need to get this done tomorrow, otherwise you don't Impress.
~greenrider))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:29 pm
Akira smiled. "Hey Maris, Forth, Brannet and Kardell." she looked at the young blue dragon. Two small firelizards had popped there head out from under her hair.

"Oh, i'm sorry i didn't introduce my little friends." She picked up the lizards with both and and put them on the ground.

"The brown one is Takal and the green one is Ara." she said to Maris and to Talth.

Talth nudged Akira.

"Maris, this is Talth." she smiled.

The two firelizards walked over to Talth and Forth.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:59 pm
The first three eggs hatched almost at the same time, releasing three dragonets, two similar browns and a blue, onto the sands. As Jaden watched, the first brown came searching across the sands, making a bee-line for him. As the dragon came up to him, it barely slowed, practically tackling him onto the sands.

I have found you! At last!

Jaden, no, J'den now, could hardly believe it. Hardly past the first broken shell, and now he was a dragonrider!

Mine, we are the first! I found you the fastest!

J'den sat up in the sand smiling as his family cheered in the stands, getting to his feet as his dragon inspected him for injury.

I was excited. You are not hurt?

"Mareth, I'm fine. We're together!"

Jaden looked around, grinning, and noticed a flash of yellow to his left. His happiness was joined by surprise as he recognised the face beneath the blonde cloud of curls.

"Tylia!" he shouted, but his greeting was lost in the excitement of the hatching.

Why are you yelling? Is she good?

"That's my sister! She's here too, that's great!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:57 pm
A great sense of joy and completeness washed over Tanal, or rather T'nal, as the bronze dragonet wrapped himself around his legs and bespoke him.

I have found you. Can I eat now?

"Of course my dear Etyth." T'nal said, "You will not go hungry any longer."

I know you will take care of me. the bronze crooned as he followed his rider to the meat.  

Eldawen

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:55 pm
Tylia swelled with pride as she saw Jaden take the first hatchling of the day. She had been just half a day from watching her brother's triumph from the sands, but the Searchriders had been flying again, since there had been so many eggs in the clutch. Only yesterday evening she had gone with a rider to the weyr, and today she was standing on the sands. Cheers went up from the crowd as each candidate impressed, but there were still dozens of eggs unhatched, including one still nestled between the forearms of the golden queen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:09 am
Dorvin shook his head as the bronze came straight to him. He shook his head. It was D'vin now wasn't it? Well whatever his name he'd Impressed the boldest little bronze he'd ever met.

Mine! I have waited long enough, let us be gone. I am starving.

D'vin shook his head again and lightly stroked the keening hatchling's head to soothe him. "Alright, Azarith, alright. Let's go and find you some meat so that your growling stomach won't shake down the Weyr."

Azarith trilled softly at his new rider, following him clumsily to the pile of meat that was set out specifically for the hatchlings. The hatchling eyeballed D'vin's firelizard, the little brown hissing at the baby dragon since it was looking at him as if it wanted to eat him.

"Peace, Tarmin, Azarith won't eat you. He's just hungry."  

Sallah Telgar

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 am
((Here we go, picking up from greenrider.

Here's what we've gotten so far.

Impressed and roleplayed:

F'lin Impressed Brown Garinth
Chanta Impressed Blue Salanth
Akira Impressed Gold Talth
M'ris Impressed Blue Forth
J'den Impressed Brown Mareth
T'nal Impressed Bronze Etyth
D'vin Impressed Bronze Azarith
Kes Impressed Gold Wreth

Have Impressed but yet to post:

Jazet~ Impressed a Bronze
Gevlin~ Impressed a Green
Sadah~ Impressed a Blue
Tylia~ Impressed a Blue

Yet to Impress:

Ruarana
Daray

Yet to post at all:

Ruarana
Daray

Now lets continue the hatching. Don't forget, you can't Impress if you aren't here. Congradulations to you all!))

-------

Three eggs hatched then and two more blues and a single green rolled out. The two blues went straight for Sadah and Tylia.

The first blue announced himself loudly. You're here, you're mine, and you aren't getting away Sadah.

The second was much quieter. Tylia, I have been waiting to meet you. Please feed me, I'm starving!

The little green came next and waddled over to Gevlin and nudged the boys leg gently with her nose. Hello there to you my own.

Everything went quiet for a long time before the second eggs between Mith's legs began to shake violently. The eggs shook hard three times then cracked down the middle and a small keening, shimmering gold fell out and stumbled onto the sands. The little queen squaked loudly and made a straight shot towards Kes. You there, come and help me! I am wet and I am hungry!

----

Kes was standing watching others around her Impress. She'd seen Akira Impress a gold and Sadah Impress a Blue. She was happy for them. When she heard the little gold call her, her entire body went rigid. 'Has she really chosen me?'

An annoyed voice filled her mind. Of course I have chosen you Kes, I want no other.

Kes smiled barely managed to keep from crying. "Okay, I believe you Wreth, my beautiful one." She walked over to aid the clumsy gold. "Now lets get you something to eat."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:06 pm
M'ris smiled with love as Forth drew back from Akira's fire lizards.

"They can't hurt you, Forth," he said. "They just want to be friends, like Brannet and Kardell."

Your greens are yours. You love them. I love what you love. You do not love them as you love your greens, or me, or the other one.

"Forth, that's different," M'ris said. "You can be friends with them."

M'ris hoped Akira hadn't heard that last remark his friend had made. Kardell hopped onto Forth's back and crooned. Brannet, taking the younger green's lead, twined herself around Forth's left foreleg. Forth's eyes whirled a bit faster, but he made no move to shake them off.

Talth, I am Forth. Please tell your rider to call M'ris by his name. She drags it out for too long.

M'ris laughed. "It seems Forth doesn't like it when you say Maris instead of M'ris," he said. "It's hard to get used to. You're lucky you don't have to use the honorific."

----------

F'lin's green Fadell popped out of between to land lightly on his shoulder. The fire lizard peered at Garinth and cheeped approvingly. F'lin smiled.

"Garinth, this is Fadell, my fire lizard," he said. "I think she likes you."

I like her, too. She is small and delicate.

Fadell trilled happily and F'lin smiled. "Now, where did you learn a word like 'delicate'?" he asked, not expecting an answer.

You know the word, so I know the word. It is simple.

"Silly dragon," F'lin said. "I should have known that."  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:00 pm
Akira smiled. "Alright then M'ris."

Akira, please call your little friends back

Akira nodded, and she called them back. They crawled up and sat on her shoulders.

Talth looked at Forth.
It is nice to meet you, Forth

"It seems they are getting along." Akira said smiling.

Indeed, your little friends are quiet intresting...  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff