Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

insanerainbow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Mariness village, located on the edge of Theyrus lake.
Username: insanerainbow
Name: Arianya (first name) Aquamarine (middle name)
Appearance: Kind of like picture, except for with curly hair and no tail. And she's not always underwater.
http://images.quizilla.com/O/omishark/1098647727_tureswater.JPG

Strengths: She seems to have an strange affinity with the weather and with wind and water. However, her powers are not fully developed yet, and she isn't really aware that she can control them yet.
Weaknesses: Earth. For example, unless she is by an aquifer or something, her powers are weakened underground.
Type of character: She has had mage training, but above all she is a wanderer.
Weapon: A diamond-silver sword with sapphires and aquamarines inlaid at its hilt.
Bio: She seems to be a nymph. She lives in a houseboat in the lake, and arrives at the city every week to go to market, etc. She's convicted of a crime and has to escape, and decides to go try to be a protector of the orb.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:27 pm
"There she is," they would whisper. "The witch girl."
The girl had curly hair to her waist cascading her her back. Her eyes were bright and blue. She seemed just like an uncommonly pretty village girl until -
"Her hair's changed color," a girl whispered to her friend. "It's green."
Everywhere she went, a few breezes followed her, leaving her hair blowing in the wind even in the hottest, most humid days.
"No mage would do that. No mage would waste their power on such a petty thing," the guildsmen whispered. "She's a demon."
Why did she live on the lake, so far from them? Why did she never participate in their revelries? Why was she so strange?
No one knew. In a way, they were envious of her.
And so they hated her.

insanerainbow

insanerainbow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:51 pm
One day, she walked into town, a beautiful sword at her belt. Last time, she'd nearly been robbed, and she didn't want that to happen this time. A man spotted her. He began to follow her, and soon, Arianya noticed him.
She abruptly turned around.
"You're the twin brother of the Senator, aren't you?"
"Yes," he said bitterly. "He became the Senator, and I was a few minutes younger so I became a common worker. He grabbed her shoulder. "Give me that sword, girl."
"No." Her voice was firm.
He tugged, but her grip was strong. "Leave me alone, unless you really want to get hurt."
She felt a sword against her throat; a henchman stood alongside the thief.
She was really angry now.
Suddenly, to her great surprise, a hurricane swept through the air and swept the henchman off her feet. She moved to the man. "Give me my sword," she said quietly.
"We'll fight for it, shall we?" he said mockingly. He was one of the best swordsmen in the small village, and he would obviously beat the young girl.
"If I get to use my sword," she said, a audible quaver in her voice. She looked very nervous.
"No problem," he replied, confident.
" On the count of three....one - tw-"
His sword was at her throat.
"Honor," she murmured.
"Now," he snarled, "You shall die, and I shall have that sword."
She screwed up her face in a face if morbid horror.
He was so absorbed with her face that he didn't notice her expertly maneuver her sword so that its blade was behind his back, poised and ready to break his neck.
He lifted the sword to strike a quick blow, but it never fell - instead, he fell backwards, dead.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:56 pm
"Have you killed him?" asked the Senator.
"Yes," she said. "But he was about to kill me."
"What do you think?" asked the Senator to the villagers.
"Kill her! Burn the witch!" they cried. "She lies!"
'Very well," said the Senator with a look of satisfaction, "She shall be hanged two days from today."  

insanerainbow

insanerainbow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:59 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Tiger wanders up the hill and finds a sign. "hm... mariness, i hope this village is more friendly than the last" tiger winces at the memory as she pulls her long black cloak out of her bag and puts it on. Ty notices a comotion and walks quietly up and hears people yelling. Ty turns into a cat and climbs up onto a roof to watch, her cold green eyes curious.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:49 am
Guuthnar walked throughout out the village of Thundaris. He had left a couple of days ago until he heard of a strange commotion here. He now walked through the main street bow drawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:13 am
Mia had already walked to the South entrance of the village when she saw some people yelling about something. Mia didn't feel like getting caught up in nonsense by barging in so she went to her usual spying roof. Mia went into an alley, climbed up some boxes and then climbed onto the roof. To her surprise she saw a cat.

"A cat? Oh, I better not disturb it......wait a second. It looks like it's watching them."

Mia thought for a second and shrugged. "Well, cats sometimes watch random things."

Mia walked quietly to the edge of the roof but went a little to the right of the cat so she wouldn't startle it. At the edge she crouched down and listened.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:45 am
Tiger looks the new peeper over and believes her safe. "She shall be hanged two days from today. Or at least that is what the fat senator said, wonder what happened." ty says quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:34 pm
He saw a two men fighjting and yelled, "Hey you break it up or you'll pay."

"Ha! What can you do?!" yelled a man in the fight.

Guuthnar held out his right hand and a ball of light appeared . He threw it up and a monster hatched from it. Tge monster slammed his fist into one of the men and then returned into Guuthnars palm.

(Hey add this to my profile Zepherion.

Lightning monster: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:31 am
Mia looked up as if sniffing the air because she thought she had heard a voice. Mia looked at the cat.

"Did......did you just talk?.....hmmm....come to think of it......this is a world of magic that we live in so....I guess it shouldn't be so surprising."

Mia shrugged. "Anyways, have you heard who is to be hanged little cat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:01 pm
Tigers nose twitches "the blue haired one "little girl""  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:07 pm
Mia searched for the girl through the crowd of people. When she saw her she gasped. She knew who this girl was.

"Well I'm not going to allow this to happen, even if it means delaying my reunion with my master. I'm not going to let someone who's been shunned and turned away for her entire life, be killed because of something- actually, anything! She doesn't deserve this now."

Mia then held her arm out to the little cat, gesturing her to come up her arm and onto her shoulder. "Will you come with me? Or do you wish to stay up here and watch?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:48 pm
Tiger looks at her out of the corner of her eyes. "Ill watch, help if there is trouble. Expect there to be". Ty says half as a warning and half her belief. "Go ahead i will be nearby"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:16 pm
Guuthnar(Pronounced Goothnare),or nar for short gasped as he entered the Village of Mariness. Outside the commotion in the square he saw a girl talking to a cat. "Well....I have seen stranger things." He remembered when he saw a talking rock combing its mustache. It sent chills down his spine and he shivered.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff