Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:58 pm
Jacob: "There's nothing I can do to keep the barrier going now. It just needs holy energy to keep going, and my magic energy isn't exactly holy. GL's healing energy sort of counts as holy, and yours definitely counts, so you two will have to keep it going. Here's what you'll need to do."

*Jacob then gave them a quick run down on how to keep the barrier charged... the best way to give it a boost every five minutes or so, so that it would last as long as possible overall. This would keep the quality of the barrier going and increase it's life span. He showed her how to focus her energy into one of the charms, and how to sense if it was on a "full tank" or not.*

*There was a series of hisses coming from the employee offices, and a dark shape zipped into it. Jacob narrowed his eyes at the movement."

forgive... can't stop... draining... resisting...

*GL watched and shuddered at the movement of the tendrils... they all had sharp gleaming needle points, and were whipping around wildly. At times when they struck the walls or floors, deep tearing grooves were left, or large holes were punctured.*

Jacob: "There's still some dead flesh around... Maybe I can try something. A golem. I tried that before, but the demon actually managed to swipe away the spirit from me. Maybe if I don't use a spirit this time..."

*The necromancer knelt down, and chanted in a quiet, hum-like manner... his words were a bunch of foreign mutterings to those that heard them, and yet they could feel there was a sort of power in what he said. The vampires in particular could feel energy pulsing off him again. The bits of flesh that remained from his assault on the demon earlier shifted together into a small lump about the size of a baseball. By this point, Jacob had stopped chanting, but his eyes were glowing with a green energy.*

Jacob: "Maybe I can try manual controls this time. Damn, there's not enough flesh..."

*Trying to keep his hopes up, he sent the ball of gore zipping into the kitchen, dodging the attacks of the tendrils that chased it. It rolled around, sucking up the bits of strewn food that fell out of the knocked over fridge. The flesh-sphere then bumped into a trash can hard, knocking it over and spilling the waste inside. The disgusting blob absorbed what it could from there... it was about two times the size it was before, but Jacob shook his head.*

GL: "...This has to be the most disgusting version of Katamari Damacy I've ever witnessed..."

Jacob: "If I make a golem out of this now, it'll be hard to control. Too large or too small, the golem becomes more difficult to maintain... There's nothing organic enough left to make the kind I'm trying to.. Unless...."

*Jacob glanced at his arm, then took out his knife. He handed this to Rosemary, and before she could ask she got a glimpse of his scattered thoughts as they took shape into a plan*

Jacob: "I want to you to saw off my arm, and throw it to that ball of flesh so I can make the golem."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:41 pm
I still feel odd about it even though it has been almost two years now...a vampire able to convert her energy from dark to holy...

*BlackMN watched the tendrils absorb most of the goblin bodies like they had done with Sephiroth's gift to GL. She stuck out her tongue.* Bleh.

Hmmm...treating us again? *Said Veni who was still being held by the source of the energy. It was too bad for his master that there wasn't enough for the golem now.

*Rosemary raised an eyebrow at Jacob when he told her to saw off his arm after the kitchen rolling hadn't worked.* Oho, aren't we the demanding one today? Trying to assert yourself? *She said as she removed one of his sleeves and tied it tightly around the now bare arm to help slow the blood flow until it healed so that he wouldn't be weakened as much as he would if she merely chopped it off. Jacob usually didn't order them to do much other than in the form of requests and when he did actually order it was never so closely together. She knew he could have easily done cut it off himself.*

*Her mouth twitched as she put the blade to his arm and held it still with her other. She knew that a lot of blood would come from the wound she was about to give him. In fact part of her was anticipating it and they both knew she hadn't been feeding very well (hadn't had anything for a couple days) blood wise since he became her master due to her not being sure how he'd react with their shared thoughts if she went for a stranger. They both knew that she could have done it in one slice, however he told her to saw the arm off and that's exactly what she did in about four strokes.*

*In one hand she held her master's arm, waving it almost mockingly, and the other his knife. She looked at the arm as a child or adult would look at something tasty that they wanted. She put the reddened end to her mouth for a little while before tossing it at the rest of the stuff. With her task complete she'd look at Jacob's stump then at her hands and shook a little baring her teeth.* Nghh... *She turned her back to them and began to clean the blood off her hands and knife avoiding the sharp parts.*

*Veni was actually stretching from his position in Jacob's lap to try to lap up some of the puddle, eyes shifting between his emerald cat eyes to red ones. He was still attempting to recover enough to at least adequately defend himself and not be a burden...Of course he hoped there would be no barrier for him to go through whenever they exited...then he'd be worse off than he was now.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:22 pm
*GL's wings covered Black and himself from the spray of blood from Jacob's limb removal. The tied cloth helped keep the blood from getting too out of control while the limb was cut, but there was still some splatter involved. For his part, Jacob didn't scream. He merely grimaced and grunted as the blade worked through flesh and bone, then clutched at the bloody stump in pain. Slowly, bone and meat began to extend from the area of dismemberment, while blood still dripped rapidly. Seeing Veni and Rosemary feed off his blood, he gave a sort of mental shrug.*

Jacob: "You two can feast on the excess before my arm grows back fully. You two could use the strength anyway...*

*The necromancer went back to the task at hand, the moving orb of dead flesh going after the thrown limb. The sphere attacked it with gory tendrils, the limb being torn to shreds and absorbed. Muscle ripped, bone cracked, until a creature not more than a couple feet tall was created out of bloody tissue. Jacob muttered something and nodded, and at once two sharp bone-blades pierced through the golem's grubby hands. He sent it to attack the black veins immediately, the golem slicing through flesh swiftly and with ease.*

*The veins of course retaliated, tearing wicked chunks out of Jacob's creation, but the golem was able to recover by absorbing the cut off parts of the veins. After a while, it began to grow in mass and height, becoming stronger, a new pair of limbs bursting forth underneath the ones it already had. These two grew sharp blades made of bone, and joined the frenzy.*

*Roughly ten minutes went by, with the golem killing as fast as it could. Jacob seemed a little woozy, but insisted he'd be alright. At last, the final aggressive veins were cut down... The floor was clear, but the veins had slowly started to grow back. At least these were the calm, complacent kind... they didn't seem to be attacking the barrier or the golem itself, simply ignoring everything like the other veins on the walls and ceiling had been doing.*

Jacob: "I think it's safe to step out..."

*Carefully, the necromancer set foot out of the barrier... after walking around a little, he was assured that the veins wouldn't start wildly attacking. He figured that the demon had somehow imbued the previous bunch of veins with some sort of aggressive magic... it fortunately didn't linger after the veins were destroyed. Jacob turned off the holy barrier... he could easily turn it on with a simple gesture if need be, so he kept the charms where they were. The veins wouldn't touch them, since the charms were inherently holy themselves.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:20 pm
*Rosemary moved closer to Jacob and held his bleeding arm up so it would look like he was raising his arm in class.* Not that this is going to help you much with that particular wound... When you receive a deep cut and of course are able to do this as you are able to now, put pressure on it with a cloth to help soak up the blood and raise the bleeding area above your heart. If it's on your leg lay down and raise it. This helps to slow the blood flow even more and may even get it to stop... I wonder what you would do if your jugular was cut.

*With that said and done Jacob got the pleasure of being licked down as if he was someone's lover. Rosemary had purposely toyed with the hand that had previously held the wound.*

*Veni was still cleaning his whiskers when Jacob said it should be safe to step out... Ironically he was hesitant to do so. He pawed his way to the charms and carefully walked past them. When he was clear, he leaped up onto Jacob's good side, and gave him a few licks.*

Shall we go see what was moving around in the office area? Or do any of you have a better idea?

----

*Sephiroth stood several feet away from the house frowning after his attempt to teleport directly into his room from where ever he had been previously.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:25 pm
*GL turned away, a red blush coming to his cheeks as Rosemary began to lick up the extra blood. Casually, tendrils of his wings went and lightly covered Black's eyes. Jacob himself was a bit flushed afterwards, stretching out his newly regenerated arm to work out the kinks.*

Jacob: I'm not sure if that'd be such a good idea. It could have been a lesser hallucination...

*Jacob's eyes still glowed with that unnatural energy... he was still in command of the golem creature he conjured up. With a mere thought, he brought thing towards the group. The gore-comprised creature stood only a few inches above four feet, bulky and hideous, it's hands twitching and clenching around the blades jutting out of their palms. The necromancer moved his gaze over towards the office area, and immediately the golem moved in that direction.*

Jacob: "I can look into the rooms through my link with the golem. It should be safer this way. I just won't be able to see what's going on around me at the same time..."

- - - - -

*The house seemed to be covered in a think layer of black skin. Parts of the strange membrane rippled like water, small waves shifting about the surface. Aside from how obvious the sight appeared to be wrong, there was that feeling of evil about the area, of something not quite right.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:25 pm
Hey hey hey! Your wings are crowding me now!

You're adorable when the blood rushes to your cheek.

If you're so concerned about safety then have Veni stand in the middle and bring up the barrier again. If you're going to be practically defenseless, than you should use that shield to your advantage and not have to fully depend on us.

*When the golem got into the office area to look around he got smacked by a roundish pink blob. The creature smacked it several times before it got a view of it. It looked like Pilferer the Poring. The creature was frowning with a leg to GL's desk in his mouth, looking quite cigar like, at the strange slab of meat. It looked like it was going to bump into it again in a get out get out fashion.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:52 pm
*GL shrugged meekly as his wings removed the "blindfold" over Black's face.*

Jacob: "I must have lost a bit more blood than I realized to not have thought of that... wait... What is that, a pink blob with a face?"

GL: "... the poring? Now that's weird, I couldn't find the ghosts, but the poring's still there? ... Jacob?"

*Jacob had suddenly stopped talking or moving*

GL: "Jacob! What's going on?"

*After a few harmless bounces, the pink blob had turned into a large black tendril. It struck the golem in it's head, piercing through the flesh. From the sudden harsh and deadly blow, the connection between the creature and Jacob was broken, and the golem deformed into a pile of flesh and organs... however, Jacob simply stood there, his eyes glazed over. He then started to scream, falling to his knees and pulling at his hair. The vampires could sense a great deal of emotional pain coming from him, and it only grew.*

Jacob: "Krilex! NO! Zythus! Frundek! YOU BASTARDS!"

*A surge of uncontrolled raw magical energy shot from Jacob's hands, narrowly missing Rosemary and GL, and smashed into a wall, leaving a large smoking crater."

Jacob: "I'LL TEAR YOU APART FOR KILLING THEM! My only friends! I'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

*GL's wings wrapped around Black like a protective suit as he dove behind the kitchen counter to avoid another blast of magical energy. He winced as the cupboards above him blew apart, raining smoking debris on him.*

*Jacob was screaming, full of uncontrolled rage. He began to viciously attack anything near him for a time, and then he stopped.*

Jacob: "Rosemary... Veni... no... not you too... I swore I'd protect you... Nonono..."

*The necromancer lost it again, screaming strange words as swirls of black energy covered his form. The room became filled with a dark and evil essence, an essence that was directly coming from Jacob himself. Bits of the energy shot off his body like projectiles, piercing walls and furniture, causing them to decay and shatter. Jacob shuddered after the assault, sobbing, still chanting more mystical words that could not have any possible positive effects. He stomped the ground as he moved through the house, slashing his blade at imaginary foes, kicking and punching at things unseen.*

So much rage... So much pain....So much...

*The dislocated voice of that damned demon laughed as Jacob went on his rampage.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:49 pm
*Veni looked shocked at the mad Jacob as he fell to his knees and didn't know if he should get down or remain frozen. The decision was made for him when Jacob pulled at his hair because it looked like he was going to grab his fur too.*

Why is Jacob running around and attacking everything when Rosemary and Veni practically only stood there when they were seeing things? Where can the demon be hiding in that well lit room? Is he hiding in another? I can't light every room in the house!

*The two vampires spent their time trying to duck out of the way and figure out what to do about it. Neither of them dared touch him and only Rosemary could currently hit him at a distance. He did say that he'd kill them all so what if he casted a spell that would go through everything like a wave for a distance? They could think of at least one niearcim spell like that, but didn't know if he could actually do it.

Rosemary was currently debating this as she attached something to her gun to silence it. She didn't want to agitate him more...maybe hitting him would make it last longer, but she didn't want whatever he was muttering to come into effect either. What if it was instant death? If she shot him in the voice box or broke his jaw right, it would disable his speech ability...but what horrid things would he do when that happened?*

*Well she did try to bring him out of it and get through to him.* Master! Snap out of it. Please stop or I will try to make you stop so you don't actually kill us!

*Of course if it didn't work (which I doubt you will have it work) she'd shoot him in the neck to shut him the hell up...and then maybe slam him into a wall to try to knock him out with a gust of wind if she feels the necessity. And if it did...well I'll wait and see what you say.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:56 pm
(Jacob's illusion)

*The poltergeist... the house... the demon, it was all a horrendous hallucination. How he wished he were still trapped with in it. He'd brought the vampires to his realm to show them around, to met some of his close demon allies and friends... and something overcame him. It felt like an entirely different life almost... being at THoR, resting in the bath house after dealing with an excorsism. But dear God, when he awoke from the hallucination he what he saw around him made his soul ache.*

*The niearcim had found his pocket realm. His house was a pile of ruin around him, burning in flames. The thousands of years of researching and study gone. Several bodies laid before him, mutilated save for their faces.*

Jacob: "Krilex! NO! Zythus! Frundek!"

*Several demons that had helped him greatly throughout the millenia in his research, that had stood by his side. Powerful demons, as well... and they were dead. Murdered. He fell to his knees, screaming, pulling at his hair in overwhelming grief. After a brief moment, his mind screamed at him to take in the whole situation. In the distance, beyond more slain bodies of his companions, there were several figures. He squinted, recognizing several of them as the hellish mages that had come to destroy all he held dear.*

Jacob: "YOU BASTARDS! I'LL TEAR YOU APART FOR KILLING THEM! My only friends! I'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

*Rosemary... Veni... the mages held his vampyric friends in their grasp! They were beaten... how long had he been hallucinating? How long had they been struggling to fight!? His mind screamed, crying out at him to not lose anyone else. He ran, as fast as his legs would carry him. Jacob mindlessly charged his hands with magical energies, and shot them out at the mages that were still too far away. Hoping to distract them, hoping to buy more time. The mages turned to face him, deflecting the blast he'd fired off. He swore, and sent another projectile.*

*Again, the projectile was deflected. Only one mage continued to watch Jacob as he rushed to catch up to the group. The others turned their backs, turned their attentions to the defeated vampires in their hands. It all happened in swiflty, but it was viewed in slow motion.*

*Sharp spikes of bone broke through the ground. The buried dead in Jacob's realm had proven useful in his magical studies, the spirits agreeing to his use of their remains. Here, they were being used for purposes other than their original intents. The vampires weakly struggled, but they were harshly impaled, blood spilling. The mages had deadly accuracy, each spike had drilled through their hearts. As an added cruelty, the niearcim then grasped their heads, twisted, and tore them from the bodies.*

*Jacob screamed, feeling himself losing balance as he continued to run. Dead... they were dead.*

Jacob: "Rosemary... Veni... no... not you too... I swore I'd protect you... Nonono..."

*He could feel the pain they'd suffered as they were violently killed. He'd almost swear that his own heart was gouged, ripped from his chest, and punctured into useless shreds of flesh. They were still clinging to life, quickly dying, as the mages then tore their heads clean off. His neck felt sore and raw, twisted, the bones feeling shattered.*

*That was it.. the last of those he cared for... he'd lost so much. His mind snapped, and began to dug through the darkest secrets it carried. Horrible magics and spells that he dared never used, because they were too dangerous. Evil spells, spells that not only took lives, but would eat away at his very soul, condemning piece by piece of it to the deepest depths of Hell itself. Tears flowing freely, his mouth twisted in a disturbing pained grin, he began to chant...*

- - - - -

GL: "I don't know, Black! Maybe his hallucination is stronger?"

*The reaper yelped, diving to the side as what looked like a demonic ghostly skull flew past him. It impacted with the kitchen sink, blowing it apart and sending water and bits of twisted metal everywhere.*

*The vampires could sense the most what the consequences were of the spells Jacob was casting. Each one felt more disturbing, evil, and vile. Each one seemed to cloud his soul, his mind, his judgement more and more. Every syllable that spilled out of his mouth was more frightening than the last. When Rosemary tried to make contact with his mind, his head whipped around to face her... his eyes were nearly pitch black, save for his now dull green irises. He never stopped chanting, but..."

Jacob: Stay out of my mind, you demonic whore of Jiluzix!

*He then forcefully pushed her presence out of his head, a number of mental blocks forming immediately. The demon in the house laughed again at this turn of events, finding it all the more amusing... So Rosemary's hand was forced. She took her gun, and squeezed off two precise shots.*

*However, with how violently Jacob was moving, she only knicked his jaw with the first. His speech stuttered, but he continued to chant weakly. The second was more accurate, the bullet blazing into his throat. Jacob choked, blood spilling freely from the wounds. The spell he'd been trying to cast (which felt so horrible, they would be glad he didn't have a chance to finish) fell apart, black energy tendrils forming around him, and then rushing in him. He stumbled back, trying to scream as the tendrils crushed his organs. Instead of talking, Jacobs fingers began to make wild gestures in the air.*

*Still standing, Rosemary's gust of wind harshly crushed the man into a wall, some of his bones snapping from the pressure. However, he didn't pass out. His left arm instead exploded into a shower of gore... this gore froze in mid air, and retreated inside of his body. Another dark spell, a twisted way to heal himself by sacrificing parts of his body. He then retreated upstairs with unnatural speed, the black veins on the ground quickly forming blockades on each step as he ran.*

*Then it was silent for the longest time.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:55 pm
*Rosemary fell to her knees looking at the spot Jacob just disappeared at. With how harshly he slammed her out, she felt that their connection had weakened a bit. They'd have to fix it later. Those words really hurt coming from him. Influence or no influence, she was going to put soap in his food or stick a bar into his mouth when he least expected for that.* Zat vazn't ze best vay to handle zat. *She sighed,* but...it vaz the best I could come up vith in zat time frame...

*She clicked the safety on and tapped her gun to her head thinking.* Why don't you zee eef you can find an unopened water bottle for her vhile you're in zere?

Vell he's highly convinced zat zis iz ze illuzion und zat all hiz demon friendz are dead back home and zat'z vhere he'z at...least I think zat vaz it... Veni und I vere apparently killed in front of him. Hez gone nutz over it and thinkz ve're mages.

Nuts? That's putting it lightly... He's destroying himself. I hope he doesn't heal that neck wound any time soon. Didn't you say that the reason you went after the angels is because you knew you couldn't really kill them? Isn't it possible that you might come back?

*She thought about that and remembered the vague parts of Inazuma's story she was told.* I don't intend to find out zoon...

hmm...

Maybe eef I can get past hiz mind barrier without him realizing I did, I could counter the demon's illusion by having myself return az an angel all possessed by heavenly ghost like...like they where... *She laughed. That one would be tricky to pull off.* Hopefully zat vill help him calm down by zeeing zat at least zomeone he cares about izn't gone for good.

*And maybe I can kick out the demon and stun him enough to reveal himself so that we can kill it...of course she could think of several things that could go wrong. She got up and walked over to the barrier.*

Wait! *Veni ran in.*

*Jacob had said he could bring it up with a thought and when he said that he thought of how it was done...so she tried it willing it to keep Jacob out as well and charged them all.*

Our little illusionist could help me out with this one. *She took Black from GL and sat with her in her lap.* Any objections? You're probably going to be the one to keep it up.

Okay let's try this!

*The two of them tried to get past his mental barrier set up for mostly anti-communication. *

---

What happens if they succeed:

*With their attentions solely on Jacob, several of the mages silently fell from the back of the line from being cut in multiple places. Before the rest realized some of their comrades fell, a tornado appeared almost right right on top of them. Rosemary appears in all the heavenly glory she could muster and with a gust of wind summons the sword she carries from her dead corpse.* You detestable creatures forgot that I could come back...

(BlackMN was the one mostly doing this in her team because Rosemary was actually focusing on actually finding the demon to kick him out.)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:33 pm
*GL managed to find a few sealed snack bags and bottled water in the fridge. Not knowing what else to do, he went into the barrier with the others, and opened up a bag of cheetos. Well, he could at least give the barrier a small charge if it needed it.... And even if he wasn't the best of fighters, he could stand guard in case something came along...*

*Glancing at Veni in his cat form, he resisted an urge to begin petting him. He had a soft spot for cats... Of course he was able to resist due to several things... One, it was Veni, who was really a vampire. Two, it would be very awkward. Three, either the vampire wouldn't like it, or Veni would make teasing remarks. Shaking his head, he instead absorbed some of the cheetos he had.*

- - - - -

Jacob: "Rosemary? ... of... of course..."

*The fact that she had also been an angel had escaped Jacob's stressed mind. His sanity began to come back to him, and he carefully canceled the spell he was about to cast. The stream of the damned may have been potent, but if the other spells he used hadn't already condemned his soul to Hell, that one would have.*

Jacob: "Spirits forgive me... Rosemary!"

*Jacob dashed out of cover, and slammed his hand into the ground, chanting. Immediately, spears of bone jutted out behind Rosemary, piercing something that wasn't quite visible. A strange fog formed in the air, and a physical body manifested... impaled, bleeding on the weapons the necromancer quickly summoned.

Veni may be gone... the others may have been slaughtered... But I'll be damned if I'll let the Niearcim capture Rosemary just so they can torture her....

*As he rushed to meet up with Rosemary, several mages teleported into existance behind him.*
- - - - -

*Something upstairs made a heavy thud, shaking the house. Hidden away in one of the guest rooms, the demon gritted it's yellowed teeth, enraged. The mage's mind was supposed to be his... someone was interfering... Was this the price to pay for his successes so far? Sneaking away on that powerful poltergeist, binding it to his will, capturing the house, and now stealing not only a healing artifact that he could use, but a powerful necromancer... Of course it wouldn't have been so easy, but the demon was still agitated that something dared to get in the way...*

*The creature couldn't just expell that presence from Jacob's mind either.... but it could traumatize the other one while she was in his hallucinatory landscape... frighten her, drive her mad, tear at her sanity.*

*The demon tightend it's grasp around Jacob's shoulder, who simply stood there, constrained by a number of tendrils that stretched out from the walls. No, he wouldn't give up something so powerful so easily...*
- - - - - -

He is mine.... Leave or suffer....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:20 am
*Veni actually frowned when it looked like GL would pet him but didn't. He had tricked him into doing it on multiple occasions and right now he didn't mind the massage after being brutally forced through the barrier not to long ago. So he began to purr to tempt him more and looked up at the area the noise came from.*

----

No way! Thief! He's already been claimed by others.

----

*Rosemary looked behind her at the thing she hadn't noticed. Keeping in mind it's not real. She was a little weary about trying to convince him that this was the actual illusion because she didn't really want to lose him again either. Now how to get him out of the demon's grasp.*

Aww Jacob. Don't damn yourself for my sake or theirs. You had them all worried you know, myself included.

*She threw the weapon like a boomerang at the newly appeared mages. One thing Jacob did notice though is that he wasn't connected to Rosemary now as he used to be and had lost the strength he got from her, which she explained as being the master over that body there but not her soul.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:01 am
*After a while, GL seemed to forget Veni was the cat after watching Black do her illusionary trick, and watching the walls as the veins seemed to slowly creep about. His mind somewhat spaced out, he mindlessly dropped a hand down and began to pet Veni... too bad he also forgot that his fingers were covered in orange cheese dust.*

- - - - -

Sorry, I lost my mind for a while there....

*Jacob carefully altered his mind blocks to allow Rosemary into his mind more fully so she could talk with him easier.*

*The thrown sword sliced through two of the mages, cutting them in two at the waist. Jacob turned around, and immediately attacked the last mage with his dagger, blades clashing. As those two thought, and Rosemary found she had to deal with several more mages teleporting in, the ground shook violently beneath them.*

*Large golem creatures made of bone and dirt grew out of the earth. Three of them started after Rosemary, their arms turning into massive blades. The other two went after Jacob, who had just dispatched the mage assaulting him.*

*Something strange happened then... Even though Black knew this was an illusion, one of the creatures managed to strike her, slashing her side lightly. The injury surged with pain, very real pain. In the real world, Black suffered no harm, but she could still feel the pain. Another of the golems tried to slash her in two...*

- - - - -

*Outside the barrier, the veins began to move about more rapidly, seemingly agitated. They hadn't done anything to indicate they were going to attack, but it still made GL a bit nervous. He scooted away from the edge a bit more and continued to pet the cat with orange smearing fingers.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:40 pm
*Rosemary smiled sadly at him. In reality she smiled because he had made this easier for her way of communicating and to help add blocks. Let's put those classes to good use. After he apologizes yet again, she says,* "Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18 ) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (John 1:9)

*He knew she had been slowly reading that piece of literature she couldn't read for centuries.* Jacob, I am not mad at you for that. I would have lost it too. I'm just glad that I was able to appear when I did and not any later.

Maybe I can help you further,
*She said thinking of things wrong with the scene other than with the vampire corpses. That would be difficult to prove and force him to believe her and wouldn't be good to bring up if he has doubt in her. It could also raise doubt if brought too soon. The sword went through the mages, returned to her, and nothing happened afterwards. This gave her an idea.*

Jacob look! The mages that I had killed when I arrived and just now...they aren't dieing in the way they normally do. They're not bringing their usual chaos with it! Don't all mages worth their salt do this? Surely no manner of weak mages could have done this to your friends.

----

*Veni's fur shifted from mostly white, to mostly orange in response to all the cheese he was getting on him.*

Oww... *Said BlackMN.*

*Rosemary rubbed her side.* Let up on the illusion, I got it.

They have gotten Jacob to calm down considerably, *said Veni looking around nervous because it was growing closer and closer to dawn.*

You don't want to know what he was about to cast...

....Why don't you check on the charms Galantros?

----

*Rosemary vanished into air to avoid the blow.*

----

*She knew the girl couldn't handle as much pain as she could, so she quickly thought of a new task for her.* He might be spreading himself thin with such an elaborate illusion and so much detail. Why don't you mess with little pieces of his illusion? Show him whose supposed to be the dominant illusionist species.

*BlackMN grinned.* I'll show 'em. *She gave a disturbing sounding giggle as ideas came to her. She then worked on turning a golem around Jacob and Rosemary into a large party popper for her to then have pop in mid air.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:15 am
*Something visibly clicked in Jacob’s mind as he dodged the downwards slash of one of the golems, and jabbed his dagger deep into it’s head.*

Jacob: How the hell did I miss that!? These bastards should be trying to take out everything around them after dying!

*This brought thousands of questions to mind, but he didn't have the time to think them through. Niearcim or not, the mages had still summoned powerful golem creatures. The one he was standing on now bucked. The necromancer hung on, and stabbed his weapon even deeper into the wound he previously made.*

Jacob: "So what are these thugs? Imitators?"

*The golem he was attacking tried to grab at him, claws threatening to pierce flesh and bone. Jacob dodged, and climbed down onto his face, gripping onto bits of dirt and bone to stay in place. He yanked out his dagger, then made his hand glow with magical energy. Yelling a strange word, he punched his fist into the hole he'd made with the dagger. As the golem's head began to explode from the inside out, Jacob leapt onto the shoulders of the second one that was attacking him. He ended up tumbling to the ground when the thing poofed in a giant puff of smoke.*

Jacob: "What just happened?!"

*He'd seen the object the golem had turned into before, and for a brief moment due to his shock, he forgot what it was until he stuttered out it's name.*

Jacob: "A... party popper!? A giant party popper? What's going on... This isn't real, is it?!"

*The loud "POP" and spread of massive amounts of confetti got to him. He blinked, then thought of something. Grabbing a handful of dirt, he flung it into the air... moments later, they turned into buzzing, flying beetles that scattered. The illusion afterall was taking place in his mindscape. He stood there for a moment, ignoring all the mages and summoned things that were appearing and rushing at him, stunned. His face then twisted into anger.*

Jacob: "An... an illusion! That son of a b***h sucked me into an illusion! I'm still in the house, aren't I!?"

*Jacob's form began to fade from existance, and all the while he looked absolutely full of rage.*

Jacob: "When I wake up, I'm going to do some serious harm to that demon..."

- - - - -

*GL startled when Black said "ow", eyes immediatley darting over her to see what happened. He was about to say something until Rosemary spoke, and he guessed at what had occured.*

GL: "You gonna be alright, Black?"

*He wanted to see if maybe a healing spell would help relieve some of that pain, but the cat.. er, Veni wanted him to check the charms. Since when was he orange? Placing his fingers on one of them, he gave them a quick jolt of his own energy to keep them going.*

- - - - -

*The demon wanted to roar, but it wasn't about to give away it's location. The little girl had ruined his hallucination! How!? Acting quickly before Jacob completely woke, the demon smeared some of the black vein glop over Jacob's mouth... it quickly formed a gag. More tendrils went to bind the mage still, so he wouldn't be able to get free. The demon then hovered in front of Jacob, and carressed it's stomach... It's lower half was made of twisted and torn flesh, with strange bulges beneath the gore-pink tissue. The largest of the bulges slowly opened, revealing a large eyeball. It's pupil shrunk as the demon opened it's mouth, several large, red glowing symbols appearing in the air. The glyphs zipped into the wall behind Jacob, and morphed the materials it was made of. In seconds, a massive spike formed from the wall, hardened into steel, and impaled Jacob through his stomach, making a huge gaping hole as it wedged itself in him.*

*Jacob opened his eyes, and screamed in pain.*

- - - - - -

*Jacob's scream didn't come from any one direction... it seemed to come from the very veins around everyone, echoing his agony and torment.*

No one shall have him, if I can not...

*Again, Jacob let out blood curdling scream, horrendously loud. Everyone reacted to the sound one way or another... except one.*

*GL had not gotten up from the crouch he'd gone into to reach the charms so he could recharge them. He stayed absolutely still, his face void of emotion.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games