Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Old Events
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you rise to meet Thread when it rains down on us again?
Through Fall, fog, and fire I shall!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
By the shards of my dragons egg, I will.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
...uh, is there a third choice?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:31 am
Fayre sat back in her chair and laughed silently at the interaction between Lina and T'gal. "I definitely agree that you're not as old as the rest of us," she said, grinning.

((Sorry it took me so long to post!))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:58 am
((It's cool.))

T'gal glowered at the pair. "I don't find any of this the least bit funny."

Barith's amused voice came next. I do.

T'gal scowled darker. 'Don't encourage them.'

------

Shadow_Ninja_Kari
Akra relaxed, as she left the room. She had gotten to her bed, and was unpacking. She grabbed a bar of soap and her towel. She had just returned from the shower, when she noticed a lump in her clothes. She pulled the clothes off the lump, to find Ara. Akira shook her head.

"well i see you couldn't stand to be alone with Takal?" she asked.

Ara gave a small purr, as Akira scooped her up and placed her by her on her pillow. She quickly changed into a wjite t-shirt, and slumped into bed.

((Hey Shadow, You need to move this post into the candidite's barracks. You posted in the wrong place. Just letting you know.

~~Dragon_Lady_Selene))

----

M'gor grinned. "You're very welcome Talia. Cadeth and I always give credit where it's due."

Cadeth warbled in agreement. Yes, always.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:09 pm
((oops, sorry hehe sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:55 am
((It's fine, it happens.))  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Fayre stuck her tongue out at the blue rider, something she only felt comfortable doing as a Weyrbrat and something she would probably never to do even a brown rider. "Too bad everyone else does," she said with another slightly evil grin. I'll bet even Barith finds it at least slightly amusing." On the table in front of her, brown Zaidan stirred and opened the lids over one eye to look at her. He squacked once before closing the eye and rolling back over to sleep again. "Such a lazy fire lizard," Fayre said, though she said it with quite a bit of fondness.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:18 pm
((Thought I should point this out, on Pern we have tunics, not T-shirts. Just so the mistake is not repeated.))

Lina laughed a bit at T'gal. The blue rider was such a comic relief. It was almost more than she could bear. She reached over and scooped up Akira's Takal, setting him down in the middle of the table, Zim quietly hissing at him and Merrin openly scorning him. Automatically, and with a little more force than strictly necessary, Lina silenced them both, rubbing Takal's dorsal ridge gently to put him at ease. She looked up at T'gal and Fayre.

"Perhaps, T'gal, it would be funnier if the firelizards and dragons all had a go at you, too," she said, definately warming up to the two of them. "See, even Merrin thinks you look old. He did look utterly repulsed a moment ago."

She laughed, her eyes dancing, as Merrin deliberately turned his triangular head to T'gal and screeched, wings half-extended.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:36 am
The bluerider glowered evilly for a moment before he bursted out laughing. "Okay, okay, I give up! I'm old, but at least I'm not as aged as our dear Weyrleader." He turned then and stuck his tongue back out at Fayre. "Take that, oh adorable one."

Barith chuckled at this. Do not flirt so much T'gal.

He turned slightly. 'And why not, it's fun, and you all are picking at my expense.'

Barith sighed at this. It is different, you are older and should know better. These are candidites, maybe to Impress a dragon. You must be nice to them.

T'gal made a face at this but didn't answer his overly courtious dragon.

------

M'gor grinned at the exchange. "Well I'm certainly not bored with the lot of you around. And T'gal, I may be old, but at least I'm not teased with the fact."

Cadeth warbled in agreement.

----

T'gal only grinned at him.

----

Kes watched the exchange silently. 'Well, at least everyone gets along here. Though they do have too much drama. Honshu was nothing compared to this place.' She reached her hand out to her fair then and called them back to her. They'd been out among the other candidites before this. The two bronzes and single brown chirped at her in greeting as each of them took a perch on her person. Greeting each of them with an affectionete rub, she straightened and decided to rejoin the conversation. "Blueriders are always fun to pick at, just make sure his dragon doesn't take offense or he may sit on you."

----

Barith answered the girl. I do not mind, and I don't sit on people.

---

Kes grinned at this. 'Of course not.'

---

The blue chuckled at her. Well...maybe a gold firelizard, but it was only once and she deserved it.

T'gal turned abruptly in his dragon's direction. 'Barith!'

The blue warbled at him happily. It is only the truth, my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:23 pm
Akira had returned from her rom, wearing the same tunic, she was already wearing. Ara was pearched on her sholder and purring happily. "hello, thanks, sorry your name is.." she said embarssed as she sat down beside her, and let Ara onto the table.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:30 am
Shadow_Ninja_Kari
Akira had returned from her rom, wearing the same tunic, she was already wearing. Ara was pearched on her sholder and purring happily. "hello, thanks, sorry your name is.." she said embarssed as she sat down beside her, and let Ara onto the table.

((Um...sorry but who is she talking to?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:01 pm
((sorry Lina))  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:57 am
((Yay! Fun-fun guild! ...Sorry, I'm hyper for the moment.))

Lina smiled at Akira as she sat and gave Takal a little push towards his owner.

"Sorry, I should have introduced myself," Lina said. "I'm Lina. These two little wherries are Zim," she pointed to the gold, still eyeing Takal, "and Merrin." She pointed again, this time to the bronze perched on her shoulder.

Merrin had taken to ignoring Takal and was busy poking fun at T'gal with his Barith. Well, it was rather one-sided, but the bronze didn't care. He was a bit of a tease.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:47 pm
Akira smiled, Ara had went over to the other firelizards, she ws courisly looking at them, with a grinn onb her face, until Takal, jumped on top of her. They started to fight, and Akira broke them up. She signed. "well, it is very nice to meet you Lina, thankyou for watching my comrades, even though Ara, got away from you." her stomach growled and Akira stood up. "may i have some food?" she asked.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:58 am
Lina smiled and laughed a bit. "Girl, you're in the Weyr now!" she exclaimed. "You're welcome to anything here. And I apologize for letting Ara get away. I said I'd watch your firelizards. You'd think a queenrider would be able to keep track of a little firelizard."

Zim sniffed in indignation, and Lina caught her meaning: Knew where she was. Never asked. Never told. Not bad. Good. Learn more. Better.

Merrin concurred, and Lina smiled in awe of their uncompromised devotion to each other. She looked up at Akira.

"Would you like me to get the food for you?" she asked. "I'm feeling like a terrible host, not even able to keep track of a firelizard."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Akira scratched her head. "ya, it's okay don't worry about it." she smiled. "thankyou, i would be honoured if you would get me some food..." she looked at Ara, and scratched her head.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Fayre laughed at T'gal's statement. "I think I'll stay neutral with that. I'd rather not have the Weyrleader as an enemy, though I do agree that you're old," she said, grinning at him. Woken by all the talking going on around him, little Terran opened his eyes and gave a big yawn, revealing his many tiny, sharp teeth, before launching himself to circle above everyone. Zaidan opened one eye again but, still feeling quite lazy, did not bother to do anything to bully the smaller brown.

((I really need to work on posting more often. >.<))

Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff