Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:14 am
endlessorg
Jisen Meizuki
If you think finding a Nobody's name with one vowel is tough, try figuring out with only one letter or two letters without a vowel such as D.J. or P.J. I think those are the tough ones.

those names are usually abbreviated names. for example J.P. could stand for John Paul or James Patrick

True, but some don't have to be abbreviated names. For example, my roommate nicknamed her boyfriend "D," even though there's no letter "d" in his name. And if he's a KH fan and try to place the letter "x" in his nickname, then it is not easy to pronounce it except either call it D-X or X-D.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:57 pm
Ooh! I've done this before! I came up with mine a long time ago. ^_^

My Organization name would be: Linjanxue (I even jumbled the letters up.)

It sounds Chinese to me. ^_^;

[[Kairi]]

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:17 am
Lyxcu mrgreen

Pronounced: Likes-You

My friend worked out hers as Frexay  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Eh...I have problems with mine...my name is Chelsea

Sacxehel......
Lehaxsec........
Laxclehes.........

stare  

Shiro-kasai

Wang--Chung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:47 pm
deven>nexed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:17 pm
Jisen Meizuki
endlessorg
Jisen Meizuki
If you think finding a Nobody's name with one vowel is tough, try figuring out with only one letter or two letters without a vowel such as D.J. or P.J. I think those are the tough ones.

those names are usually abbreviated names. for example J.P. could stand for John Paul or James Patrick

True, but some don't have to be abbreviated names. For example, my roommate nicknamed her boyfriend "D," even though there's no letter "d" in his name. And if he's a KH fan and try to place the letter "x" in his nickname, then it is not easy to pronounce it except either call it D-X or X-D.
XD lol. Funny name...  

Kioushan

_Vampire~x~Seduction_

7,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:32 pm
My name is Roezi, and if I were to have a name, then it would be Roexi, but pronounced "rosie" like Roezi. ... I make no sense sometimes. gonk

heart
~Roezi~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:31 am
_Vampire~x~Seduction_
My name is Roezi, and if I were to have a name, then it would be Roexi, but pronounced "rosie" like Roezi. ... I make no sense sometimes. gonk

What happened to the "Z?" Everyone knows you can't drop a letter or add another letter except 'X' if you're a Nobody.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:37 pm
Kioushan
Jisen Meizuki
endlessorg
Jisen Meizuki

XD lol. Funny name...

although XD would be cool, you kinda have to use your real name.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:48 am
Alixraen
although XD would be cool, you kinda have to use your real name.

Not really, Alixraen. Xenohart uses Ansem's name. Xenohart's Heartless uses Ansem's name. Heck, even Xenohart's Nobody uses Ansem's name and even anagram it with an 'X.' So it doesn't have to be your real name. It can also be your nickname or alias name.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Roxas Ultima

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:08 am
Jose(Or Antonio)

Alias:
Kain-Xinka  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:52 pm
I figured mine out a long time ago. its Xiat.  

Annissina Fhang

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:24 pm
Ok, I think I've already posted on here, not sure, to lazy to check, but I wanted to find a forum that had to do with names and I had to through this out.

One day I was throwing the idea of the X's in the Organization XIII members names and stuff and an idea hit me for Axels, I'm sure somebody probably already figured this before me, But what if Axel's real name was Alex, whose to say that they didn't have an X in their names before when they were somebodies, Xemnas did.

Anyway, I'm just thowing the idea out there, not making any assumptions.

I just needed to tell the world xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:28 pm
jason-Ajxon  

Ac33s

Zizima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:45 am

I have thought this earlier too! But I can't make up any good Org. name from meh name. Meh real name is Saara. And then add "x" there..

"Saxara, Xasara, Xaasar, Raxasa, Saarax, Xaaras, Saarxa..."

All of those sounds horrible! XD You can devise even more but still they sound horrible. |3
Help? X'D

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces