Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:13 pm
Tassa turned to him with a smirk, "Duty is important to me true... I'm on duty right now." She cracked her whip laughing at the loud and frightening sound. She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. She never backed away from any challenge. She laughed at him, "Are you ever serious about anything, or do you always take life so lightly?" She teased. "Maybe I'll try having fun, just not around you anyways." She grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:27 pm
Sha took a puff of his cigarette casually and then held it between his index and middle finger."Yeah because once you get around me I'll guarantee you'll never stay away..."he teased back."...Oh just so you know it took me centuries to accquire this care free attitude."He brought the cig back to his mouth inhaling slowly then exhaling smoke blowing out both nostrils and out the side of his lip which he opened a little to let the puffs escape."By the way I really like the whip it makes you look sexy and rough" mrgreen  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:30 pm
Keely sprinted through the forest huffing and puffing for air she looked back as she ran and saw the trees from above rustling catching up to her all she could see was speedlines and all she could hear was her heart pounding with fear in her chest.Oh no their after me and I have no idea where I am..Keely darted through the forest ducking past tree limbs and bushes, some loose limbs scratched her face she felt something trickle down her face she figured it was blood but she had no time to worry about it. Right now she was trying desperately to escape what had been after her. She looked above her into the trees and she saw tiny red eyes gleaming at her from above.She screamed"LEAVE ME ALOOOOOONE!!!!"Her voice was dry and high pitched.Suddenly what was chasing her shot infront of her and blocked her path it wore a forest green camlaflouge cape draped around its small stumpy body and a hood it had a scarf wrapped around the bottom half of its angular face its red eyes gleamed and soon four more of its kind joined it. Keely's eyes widened in fear as her mouth dropped open and she took a step back."Y-you must be the..the hood.."she gasped and turned to run when two in the blink of an eye appeared in front of her blocking her path of escape their eyes narrowed as what seemed to be their leader pushed keely into a tree. The Hood pulled out their sharp but short stubby blades and enclosed around her all the while never saying a word."P-please.."she begged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:20 am
Sha's ears perked up as he heard a scream come from deep in the forest.  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:42 am
"We're not hoods.."the leader hissed in a low growl."We're woodland imps the inhabitants of the dark forests and you've trepassed..."He pointed his blade towards her nose"..You reek of elfen magic.."he sniffed her."W-what are you talking about.."her eyes darted back and forth from imp to imp that seemed to enclose on her every second so that she couldn't escape."..I-I'm just a stranger passing through..."YOU LIE!"another imp chimed in"You wear the crystal insignia of elven nation!"he snarled.The leader stepped closer and gritted his jagged teeth hard"We hate elves!"Then he grinned in evil glee his red beady eyes lit up suddenly it made keely shiver"Kill her..""NOOOO!"keely squealed as she kicked two imps in the face and jumped over the other two and bolted out of their grasp."KILL HERRRR!!!!"The leader shouted as the fallen ones leapt to their feet and took to the trees catching up to her even more quickly then keely had wanted.She could here their breath above her their eyes lite up the tree tops like fireflies from hell."Oh God please let me lose them..please...She thought frantically as she ran as fast as her legs would allow her."HEEEELP SOMEBODYYYY!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:36 pm
Tassa was about to snarl back some cold reply when she heard the scream and ran towards it. She was still in Werecat territory and so a sudden fear struck her. As she ran straight into the girl, she fell to the ground. "What in Anleh'k are you screaming about!" She swore loudly, as she stood up. Her eyes narrowing angrily.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:36 pm
Keely fell down she glanced up at the lioness who hovered over her angrily.Keely's face was red and tear stained she could barely talk she was so outta breath. She had no time to stare in fear at the giant lion chick that just yelled at her. By the time Keely could even catch her breath the imps had caught up and landed in a circle around the two. The leader appeared inside the circle with them he drew his blade as did the others around him."Now to finish you and your giant pet!"he snarled. They all moved in."Oh no!"She gripped her crystal pendant."It looks like I'll never find you Raznak.."she muttered quietly awaiting the blades of her doom. A tear slide down her cheek and rolled on to her pendant as she squeezed her eyes shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:46 pm
Sha came out of nowhere and sucker punched two of the stubby imps knocking them back into a tree. He then lit a cigarette and put in his mouth and said cooly"You ladies need any help?"he raised an eyebrow at the midget like knome who was green and had a pudgy sword"Were you screaming because of this mini me...you gotta be kiddin'"he laughed.  

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:01 pm
Tassa stared cooly at the imps, her fangs showing as she turned into more of a beast like creature from some nightmare. "Pet....?" She growled. They didn't call Tassa Silent Predator for nothing. Without even making a move, the earth around her shook as her beast like form took over, not yet a lion, but not much left of a human, Tassa was something to fear...

Dropping her weapons, Tassa charged, ripping through them as if they were nothing more then water. Tossing her head from side to side, her fangs and claws tore apart fleash and bone. She was silent, but deadly, never once growlling, never once making a leaf crunch beneath her claws. Nothing. She could feel a knife slide across her waist, but in this form, pain was non-existent.

As most of the imps backed away from her, she changed back into her half form, grinning from the adrenaline. Fighting was her true passion, it devoid her of pain, of loneliness of her past... She could feel blood seeping through her clothing from the wound to her stomach, but that was nothing as she picked up her sword and her whip and attacked once again. Turning to Sha she laughed "Does it look like a lady like me needs help?" Cracking her whip to the light she caught another one around the throat and whipped it across the forest with a silly smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:20 pm
Keely's eyes wide with amazement and fear."W-who are you people?"she backed away.She glanced at the man who had barged in earlier he had raised his eyebrow with a confused look when she looked his way as if to say 'your welcome?'Keely wasn't normally rude but in this situation she couldn't help it, she was afraid and the sight of blood frightened her. She tried to walk but she was too shaken and very hungry. Before she was attacked she had been wandering for three days straight in the forests. Inside she felt as if she was about to cry,without thinking she ran to the two and hugged them together."T-thank you.."she whispered softly. Tears sliding down her rosey cheeks and strands of her hair plastered to her wet face."I was soooo scared.."her voice was squeaky and yet had an innocent tone to it. She seemed to squeeze them not wanting to let go like a toddler holding on to her mother's clothes.  

Precious_Jade

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:43 pm
"Hey kid no offense but your invading personal space."Sha blew out a puff of smoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:04 am
As the comotion subsides anyone even mildly listening can clearly hear deep thudding foot steps coming up from the trail behind steadily coming closer to the party. As the source of the foot steps comes closer you can see that it is a huge hulking figure of a man with deep green leef like hair and dark brown skin with a massive oaken like club slung over one shoulder, wearing a kitsune pelt as a loin cloth. He is walking slowly in the partys direction staring at the ground seemingly obliviouse to them.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:11 pm
Keely ears perked as she heard the deep thudding footsteps coming closer and closer she suddenly let go of her new friends and had an urge to look up as she did her mouth dropped open at the sight of a giant coming their way who obviously had no idea they were right in his path."A nephilim?"keely whispered."I didn't think they actually existed." With out warning keely ran towards it and stopped in its path yelling up to it her voice bubbly and high pitched"Hiya Mister Nephilim! I'm Keely!" she waved up to him with a cute and innocent smile on her face.(Nephilim is the word the elves call giants)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:55 pm
The giant figure stops and for the first time seems to notice the world around him. He looks at the small delicate figure and his big soulfull eyes grow wide and you can see fear in his almost child like face. He then blushes (a strange gray color but still obviously a blush) all the way down to his chest. He covers his face with one of his large six fingered hands and in a deep resonateing voice that sounded almost alien coming out of such a young looking face he says: "Im not nephilim." (his blush deepening to an almost blue green color) "My name is oak."

(oak has no knowledge of what giants/nephilim are)
(if you dont know about my character it has been posted in the profile section of this forum.) smile i think im going to have fun here biggrin  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:53 am
Ruffled by the hug, Tassa pushed away snarling. She stopped and looked up as the rumble went on before stepping back. She smiled pushing the girl, Keely to the side a bit. She found the innocence and gleefulness of the girl annoying. "An Ent if I'm not correct. Tassa Van Valiant of the Werecat Warriors." She introduced nodding.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff