Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

Mizukotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:00 pm
hmmm...Well I've done a Kingdom Hearts panel that was 2 hours long at an anime convention. And one of the things that came out was that Axel IS gay, but because of disney, the rating and morals it is all indirect. SO, unless you are someone who is gay, is older and can catch indirect things, you would see it.

...and Disney has already signed onto the third game by the way, and information about it will be announced by Nomura-san later this year.

As for Jack Sparrow...did you not see the movies? As much as I am up for gays (I mean, I'm gay myself) he walks like that cause he is drunk. Well, he may not be drunk half the time you see him, but he drinks ENOUGH rum to have him permanently swaggle around like that. It's kinda like when you smoke enough pot, you eventually go stupid XD

Anyway, Sora being gay. It is there and it isn't. I mean, if I loved someone, I would cry seeing them again AND my best friend. It seems it was opposite with Sora, except he didn't cry for his best friend, it was just a hug. And I don't know any straight guy who admits to their 'best friend' that they are less better in things than they are...I mean really...
...not to mention they are both pretty competitive on one another...so admitting you are weaker...damn XD

Sidenote: Nomura Tetsuya is a GACKT FAN! and, I mean...if you are a Gackt fan...you have some gay in you XD
Cloud from FF-AC was modeled after Gackt and Gackt has his own character in Dirge of Cerberus...and to Kingdom Hearts, I'm sure Nomura-san tried his best to have some gay in it without crossing the line of Disney morals XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:09 pm
Psh.
A Blind person could've seen THAT!

*No offence to Blind People.

But,
In all seriousness,
I think he could be paired with just about anyone.
I wonder if that was the creator's intent....
Hm.

. TWM .

Mizukotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:37 pm
. TWM .
Psh.
A Blind person could've seen THAT!

*No offence to Blind People.

But,
In all seriousness,
I think he could be paired with just about anyone.
I wonder if that was the creator's intent....
Hm.

ahha, lol, no worries, XDD
I just had to make that point down XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:42 am
Quote:
hmmm...Well I've done a Kingdom Hearts panel that was 2 hours long at an anime convention. And one of the things that came out was that Axel IS gay, but because of disney, the rating and morals it is all indirect. SO, unless you are someone who is gay, is older and can catch indirect things, you would see it.

...and Disney has already signed onto the third game by the way, and information about it will be announced by Nomura-san later this year.

As for Jack Sparrow...did you not see the movies? As much as I am up for gays (I mean, I'm gay myself) he walks like that cause he is drunk. Well, he may not be drunk half the time you see him, but he drinks ENOUGH rum to have him permanently swaggle around like that. It's kinda like when you smoke enough pot, you eventually go stupid XD

Anyway, Sora being gay. It is there and it isn't. I mean, if I loved someone, I would cry seeing them again AND my best friend. It seems it was opposite with Sora, except he didn't cry for his best friend, it was just a hug. And I don't know any straight guy who admits to their 'best friend' that they are less better in things than they are...I mean really...
...not to mention they are both pretty competitive on one another...so admitting you are weaker...damn XD

Sidenote: Nomura Tetsuya is a GACKT FAN! and, I mean...if you are a Gackt fan...you have some gay in you XD
Cloud from FF-AC was modeled after Gackt and Gackt has his own character in Dirge of Cerberus...and to Kingdom Hearts, I'm sure Nomura-san tried his best to have some gay in it without crossing the line of Disney morals XD

Ok, maybe Axel can be, but it's obvious that the playable characters aren't.

I edited my last post to add this.  

Cuenta abandonada

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:28 am
It's like I said, it depends on a person's point of view. Many people see it and many people don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:42 pm
Actually, did you forget the three fairy girls in KH2?

I don't believe Sora is gay in any way.

idkisdk

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:48 pm
I like yaoi too... Demo....

I like Sora with Roxas... >///>

Having your two best friends being together gets uncomfortable... So... I like Sora and his other... ^///^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:16 pm
xDDD Whoa. And I thought it was somethin' else. Sora may be considered "gay" because he tends to be a "sap" at times buuuut... D: In my opinion, he's still a straight guy who likes Kairi. [A LOT. o_o;] I don't mind seeing him being paired up with Riku, Roxas, Cloud, or anyone else though. ^^;  

Isako Narumi

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:16 am
HAHA! Maybe.

But what about Kairi?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:38 pm
this is a little off subject but i think axel is gay too
because when roxas left
he stated and said i want to bet with you (or somthing like that)

and when sora was with axel when axel was dieng in portal from the one dimention to the other he said to sora you make me feel all warm inside  

gagra5

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:21 pm
[xMidnight.Pixiex]
HAHA! Maybe.

But what about Kairi?

Kairi can go cry in a corner...

Yes, I believe Sora is gay... but Sora and Roxas? that would kind of be like dating your evil twin....

Riku and Sora are soo lovers!

*sniff* Although why Riku would ever love that whinney little boy I'll never know...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:28 pm
kairi can go suck a big one, but not sora not enough proof for him to be gay  

Wang--Chung

Wang--Chung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:32 pm
*watches last scene* my bad, i see it now  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:33 pm
Ok! Time to address everything!

Ok...I see Sora both ways. In my normal healthy Christian view, he has a crush on Kairi and they will fall in love. Then with my evil yaoi loving side, I see Sora with Riku. It's hinted so much in the game on the mini love triangle.

Sora had that daydream about dancing with Kairi, he had her heart, he hugged her, he always blushes when Donald or Goofy mention how Kairi would love seeing him as a lion cub. And he came back to her in the end. Oh...and all that stuff in between.

Now! At the beginning, Riku threw Sora that paopu fruit. She said he ought to use it. But he didn't say on who. Then Riku is jealous that Sora found new friends. And Sora was sad that Riku was evil. And then Sora went looking for RIku. then he cried about RIku. And he helped him to the beach. -squeal- WE all know he wanted to touch his butt!

Ok...I haven't stated a thing but yeh...on to the religion thing!

I am a proud Christian. I love God. I love Jesus Christ. But i am not the most religious Christian! And I call myself a Baptist. I feel that the Bible contradicts itself sometimes. And I don't get how God can be all there is. Something had to have made God. But thats another loooooooong story. I need to go soul searching one day...

People say the Catholic church goes against homosexuality, In truth, It does not accept the act of homosexuality. Meaning the guy or girl can be gay, but not have sex like gay people. People seem to get that confused. (I did too. I had to ask my Religion teacher who really didn't want to say anything...)

Now...People who are homophobic are pretty much stupid. I mean, my mom is against homo's but I'm not. I believe people should let those people live and be happy. A bunch of my friends at my old school are bi. They aren't gonna go to hell. Isn't God a forgiving God? God judges a persons heart and not their sexual preference. The view of homosexuality that people have is created by society. Society decides what is morally wrong and most people view it as wrong. Yeah yeah...In the Bible it says homosexuality is a sin. But it didn't say you're gonna go to hell for it.

Ah! Now...That I'm over with that!

Sora is so gay for Riku! Why would have he cried about him! He was sad that his closet buddy was dead and stuff! Lmao! No really, Sora loves RIku. RIku loves Sora. Damn the three N's responsible for KH! They decided to put stuff in between the lines!  

lycoris_moon29

Snarkeh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:46 pm
xD that was really to the point.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items