Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Vel'sere Desert Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:27 am
(( am i too late to join?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:45 am
MimmMimm

biggrin Nope just make a character (Based off of one of the races, that are not the Cet...and begin to Rp) Have fun!  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Gyzvx
MimmMimm

biggrin Nope just make a character (Based off of one of the races, that are not the Cet...and begin to Rp) Have fun!

(( what happened to the cet?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:36 pm
can o whoop a**
Gyzvx
MimmMimm

(( what happened to the cet?))
They are an NPC race. as far as what has happened to them that is for the players to find out as they progress through the forum. it is one of the many mysteries i have for you biggrin  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:06 pm
waiting for others...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:49 am
User Name: MimmMimm
Name:Selene
Race: Centaur
Magic: Can communicate with the afterlife.
Personality: Quiet, strowngwilled and honest, Selene is naturally mysterious. Not much is known about female Centaurs, not even to her. She knows little of her family, but is not bitter or begrudging. She has no prejudices, but admits Humans have perhaps more flaws than most creatures.
Apperance: The horse part of her body is a deep reddish chestnut, and her upper body is pale skinned. She has a long plait of golden-red hair that hangs down her back. A light shirt covers the upper half of her body (PG 13!)
Parents: Unknown. For as long as she can remember she has lived alone, wandering the underground caves.
Home: Nomad  

Mad Madam Mimm

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:13 pm
Slowly Kanji leads Entity into the tunnel...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:56 am
Selene lay in her cavern, awake yet not conscious. The spirits whispered down the tunnels, telling her she would soon be discovered. Wearily, she stood up, scraoing her hooves across the rocky floor, flicking back her auburn hair. She drank from a trickle of water that flowed down the side of the wall, and splashed some water in her face. Then, she drew an arrow and rested it in her bow. Whoever discovered her, it was wise to be safe.  

Mad Madam Mimm

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:09 pm
((. where is everyone?.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:10 pm
can o whoop a**
((. where is everyone?.))

Right here.  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:19 am
((im here now. my internet cut out))

Selene slowly picked her way through the maze of tunnels, all the time wary. Whispers from the spirits echoed through her brain. "Get out... get into the open.... you can't be discovered... not by them.... not yet..." She cautiously travelled on, till she found a tunnel that headed to the surface of the desert. Preparing to bare herself against the sand and the wind, she edged out into the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Oliza walked in front of Entity guiding him into the tunnels, he was snorting and shaking every now and then at having the human sit on his back. In a language only horses would understand Oliza whispered words of comfort to him.

What am I doing? Leading them into the depths where my nightmares lurk... She bit her tounge back, as her anxity rose, causing fear in Entity.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:23 pm
"Dont worry your self. What harm is their in simply leading them to me? can you even say i am a danger? Be calm. Bring them bring all your new...freinds."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:26 am
"It's okay "Kanji said to Entity "calm down"  

can o whoop ass

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:14 pm
"We should head this way." Baradier said pointing down the left tunnel as the came to a fork. "I can sense more water this way."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff