Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
music lover's only * Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musical warfair
  good
  bad
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:46 pm
Gothic_Alice
She laughed. "Like I would do it anyways! The people I always kiss turn out dead." She hated her love life more than the Earth.

((Sorry guys I had to change my pic it wouldn't show up))

realy he said prove it*he walked to her, as to kiss her* i won't die he said,
if your fearful thats fine, but if you do kiss me i won't die he said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:56 pm
"Yeah right! They were all accidents anyways." She looked over to the side.  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:57 pm
your lost not mine he said,*with a coxy smile*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:00 pm
phy watched the exchange then laughed out ward,
"your a bloodu kiss houre!! blaugh lolme mum was like that with me dad all the time, k'iss mezz pwealse lol its twas such a riort to watch 3nodding " she laughed  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:07 pm
fearth
"your a bloodu kiss houre!! blaugh lolme mum was like that with me dad all the time, k'iss mezz pwealse lol its twas such a riort to watch 3nodding " she laughed
gald that your enjoying this,* he walked ovver to her, so youi think im a houre thingly he said*he begain to kiss her softly on the neck,then stoped would you rather me be a holy man he said,,and im a sirner not a houre thing, i don't just do anybody, i just pick out a couple and try for a 3sum he said,but if not working to well, but you can't say that i didn't ry he said8smileing at her  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:23 pm
williams_101
fearth
gald that your enjoying this,* he walked ovver to her, so youi think im a houre thingly he said*he begain to kiss her softly on the neck,then stoped would you rather me be a holy man he said,,and im a sirner not a houre thing, i don't just do anybody, i just pick out a couple and try for a 3sum he said,but if not working to well, but you can't say that i didn't ry he said8smileing at her

" redface ... ohhhh sa sorry mate. lol got ya sinner got it." she whistled through her noise and flipped into the tree. " then again i gess a saint would be some what boring lol and a three sum! well dude da that will never happen," she scofed  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:41 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

" redface ... ohhhh sa sorry mate. lol got ya sinner got it." she whistled through her noise and flipped into the tree. " then again i gess a saint would be some what boring lol and a three sum! well dude da that will never happen," she scofed

we'll see, he said, but i can hope can i? he said,  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:43 pm
yea you con 'ope all you like mate cool but we girlzss are hard to get am i right?  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:24 pm
fearth
yea you con 'ope all you like mate cool but we girlzss are hard to get am i right?
i can't awnser that, he said, not all wemon are the same and non vergin girls want it as bad as the guys do he said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:00 pm
She laughed out loud again. "Like I would want it!" She put her hand over her mouth. "That wasn't supposed to come out like that!" She jumped into the same tree as phy.  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:07 pm
Gothic_Alice
She laughed out loud again. "Like I would want it!" She put her hand over her mouth. "That wasn't supposed to come out like that!" She jumped into the same tree as phy.
i see that your going after Phy now he said,*smileing*looks like you realy do want it after all he said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:56 pm
"I would never!!!" Ayu threw the a knife at Will. "Hold ur tounge!"  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:01 pm
Gothic_Alice
"I would never!!!" Ayu threw the a knife at Will. "Hold ur tounge!"
*he started lol then he begain lol even harder rofl ,*he fond her treating him to be funny* now now, don't denine it he said*smileinfg, i don't care that your that way,..or not, but don't denine it, now all right he said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:06 pm
"ARRGHH!!! U idiot!! I don't like girls!" She spit on him.  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:14 pm
Gothic_Alice
"ARRGHH!!! U idiot!! I don't like girls!" She spit on him.
if you say so he said,,well, tere's nothing worng with it if you did he siad*he now got up* but im not saying that oyu do he said so there's no reason to get so up set he said  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff