Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmmaRaikou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:55 am
Welcome!

*gives cookies* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:20 pm
Welcome, Jackey! =D Is Korea fun? whee It sounds like it would be a cool place to be. Do you speak any Korean? Teach a bit, if you do. =)

Ashley, you better stay clear of the HPSubforum. It's covered in spoilers. lol Of course, that's what I like about it at the moment. twisted

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:00 pm
Gah, spoilers... My copy isn't here yet and also, since I read slow to take in the details and remember them, I'm going to be one of the last in my family to read. That's like... at least three people before me, maybe four! I won't be reading it for a while. ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:25 pm
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Gah, spoilers... My copy isn't here yet and also, since I read slow to take in the details and remember them, I'm going to be one of the last in my family to read. That's like... at least three people before me, maybe four! I won't be reading it for a while. ._.

That sucks... lol I probably won't finish it for a month or so... Maybe less. I'm scared to read it. >< Aha. I read slow as well, because I reread things and stop to think about things sometimes. =) I get annoyed at the people who are like, "I finished it in 4 hours!" I think, "You probably forgot have the book, too!" ><  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Polan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:25 pm
What's your name? Katie or Tucker...whichever you wish to know me by. XD

What nation are you from? United States

What are your hobbies? Drawing, reading, dancing, acting, pining after HP characters, and quoting Red Vs. Blue casually.

Favorite Color: Brown

Favorite Food: muffins

Favorite TV Show: X-Files or Angel

Favorite Broadway Production: Wicked or RENT

Favorite Book: Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (of course...), Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, and Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? ...let's just say often enough that I dream about it. XD

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? I like them all really, though I don't read femslash as much as menslash. =D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:27 pm
A Phantom of the Opera fan!

*clings* heart  

EmmaRaikou

Polan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:31 pm
EmmaRaikou

*clings* heart

XD YAY! -clings back-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:03 pm
Polan
EmmaRaikou

*clings* heart

XD YAY! -clings back-

whee  

EmmaRaikou

DEFYGKLG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:07 pm
What's your name? Cher
What nation are you from? US of A, Riverside
What are your hobbies? Drawing, reading, taking pictures, playing online, playing Ragnarok, watching tv
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple, Avacado, Chrno Crusade.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Nightly 3nodding
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? FredxHarryxGeorge , DracoxHarry, HermxGinny sweatdrop
I saw Man Faye at Anime Expo '05, and he did the morning exercise with me/Sumomo
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:09 pm
To Emmaraikou- I luffs your sig and agree wholeheartedly. =3

To PikaPikaShuichi- Awww...you make such a cute Sumomo. ...And I heart Man Faye!  

Polan

DEFYGKLG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:12 pm
Polan
To Emmaraikou- I luffs your sig and agree wholeheartedly. =3

To PikaPikaShuichi- Awww...you make such a cute Sumomo. ...And I heart Man Faye!

~^_^~ Thanks, Yay for Man-Faye! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:20 pm
Hello Harry Potter Slash Guild! I'm new here ... and I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Kimberly ... Kim for short. I'm 15 years old and I live in the USA. My hobbies usually consist of reading, writing, cooking, talking on the phone ... I guess that's about it (not much). My favorite colors would have to be in this order, Black, red, purple, and grey. And my favorite food is cupcakes (they're soo cute)!
Okay so on to Harry Potter Slash, my favorite pairing would have to be Draco and Harry (I think that's soo hot ... but who doesn't), then second to them would be Lucius and Snape. I usually read some kind of Harry Potter slash once a day. Just something to keep my amused and entertained.

Well Hello again Harry Potter Slash Guild! 4laugh

mazyist

Hypergraphia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:03 pm
Whoops, I believe I'm posting here second.. Had to go ramble about HBP. xD

What's your name?
You may address me as the Dark Lord of Fluffy Things.
Or Kat.
Whatever nickname strikes you.

What nation are you from?
Missouri, U.S. Where no one likes anime. Whee. -_-

What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing (mostly fanfic, but I've got a original that's going wonderfully), drawing.

Favorite:
color - blue, silver, and black. Red is also nice.
food - Food hates me right now. >.< Everything I eat makes me want to throw up (no clue why), so I'm surviving on bread and water. And Mt Dew. =D If I weren't getting sick every time I ate something, I love pizza, brownies, chicken lo mein, and tuna salad.
TV show - I hate TV. Well, except for the news and for anime. =D
book - Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan. OMGOMG READ IT~
anime - Full Metal Alchemist
movie - The Pacifier. Never before has a movie made me laugh so effing hard.
animal - dolphin, but I've got six cats IRL. =D
actor - OMGOMG Dan Radcliffe. But Max Theriot and Drew Barrymore are good too. ^_^
video game - OMGOMG! DDR!!!

Can't think of anything else. Ask me later.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Actually, not all that often. I like it, but I don't exactly obsess. Though I don't complain about the odd snuggle-fluffy Draco/Harry pic or fic. =DDD
And God help me, I have not yet read any doujin. You mean it exists? Where?~~ O_O

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
OMGOMGOMG DRACO/HARRY
I mentally bleeped out the Draco-stamping-on-Harry's-face bit, I'll admit. ^_^;;

You could even give us a pic of yourself!
Sorry, haven't got a digicam or a scanner. X_x  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:17 pm
Wow! So many new members! ^_^ Welcome to all of you!  

Graphiti Skies

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:48 am
What's your name? Carmen Yu, call me Crys and yeah, I'm female.
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Draw, write, play badminton, RP, read...sometimes.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color: Black
Food: Asian
TV: Blue Collar TV
Manga: Hellsing
Anime: Kyou Kara Maou, Trinity Blood
Authors: Dan Brown, JK Rowling.
HP Character: Severus Snape
Anime/Manga Characters: Gwendal Von Walter, Gunther Von Christ, Alucard, Isaak Fernand Von Kampfer
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Whenever I have the urge to. I used to read Snape slash regularly, but I've stopped since I can't find any decent ones where he isn't phedophilic.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Snape/Sirius, Remus/Snape, Sirius/Remus, Snape/Lucius, Snape/Tom Riddle, Snape/Voldemort (if Voldie for some reason miraculously became pretty XD), Snape/Lockhart  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff