Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:17 pm
Ok, that would make more sense, but I was just checking, because I cant tell you how many people I've met who have no idea that Namine is Kairi's Nobody...I guess most of them just stopped at Chain of Memories....poor deprived things...
bob evill: I'm not trying to contradict you at all, but it seems like riku's blade or something having to do with riku would be more associated with dark than twilight, despite the fact that mickey's blade is a color-reversed version of the sora's kingdom key...just sorta confused me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:20 am
Well, it could be that most of the people don't have or play CoM. That is why some people didn't know that Namine is Kairi's Nobody. I've met some people who know that Namine is Kairi's Nobody, but have never play CoM.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:31 pm
I dont know that many people that have played two but never played CoM...cept one of my close friends, but me and another friend of mine keep her informed enough to make up for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:19 am
Well, it could be that some people pick it up from the thread where people talk about what's going on in CoM and KH2.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:37 pm
nope. he just entered darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:20 am
BladedAngel
I like the name Kurix too.
Wait, how does roxas not have sora's name? you take the 'x' out and switch the other letters around and you get Sora...just like you can do with the other organization member's names to get their original selves...accept for Xemnas, since he is technically the nobody of Xehanort(sp) yet his name when fixed spells Ansem(or the other word that everyone loves to point out...)
When you say the chic from CoM, do you mean Namine? Cause her original self if Kairi, from when her heart was stolen in the first game and all that...
or do you mean Larxene, cause she's a chic that's only in CoM, and we never really hear anything about her original self...

my bad.. i didn't look at all the letters. i put the x in there and came up with a differnt name. but i got to looking at it and yea.. he does... but what about namine and kairi? so... if you take the x out.. axle's name would be??? ale... lea... or something else i guses... sounds messed up.  

haras_katie

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Well, I know Axel doesn't want to be called Ale and doesn't want to live in Port Royal. Because if he does, then the bartenders will confuse the customers' orders for drinks and him. LOL xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:18 am
Yea, there are a couple of members that really throw off the name thing...
although 'axel' itself, is a real name, if you take out the 'x' like your supposed to, it doesnt leave you many options for a name that makes since, though it could easily be a name that wouldnt be recognized in english, so perhaps it is a different language, maybe a japanese name? I'm just making suggestions.
Oh, and Namine and Kairi are different, because only members of the organization follow that whole 'original's name plus an 'x'' thing. Since Namine is not in the organization, that naming guide doesnt apply to her and kairi.  

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:43 am
waterprincess2401
Jisen Meizuki
bob evil1
Xarikue
No, Riku didn't loose his heart... he let the darkness comsume him....
and to have a no body, you must have been a heartless at one point.

Although... Ansems Heartless did possess Riku...

well u dont have to have a heartless like kairi(if u read ansems reports I-XIII kh2) she didnt have a heartless but she did have a nobody by the name of naminie if u have a strong heart a nobody is created as well as a heartless

Well.... it is true about Kairi since she is a princess. But let's not forget that Sora has Kairi's heart too become he stabs himself.

kairi doesn't turn into a heartless because her heart was pure light, and so there was no dark side to it. sora realeased 8 hearts, all of them strong, meaning he should have divided into 8 heartless. however, because the 7 other hearts belong to the princesses of heart, this didn't happen because their hearts are pure. it doesn't matter if sora released the hearts from his own body, they are still pure. sora's body was only acting as a sort of container.

Only kairi's heart was in sora the other 6 were in the keyblade.Theres only 7 princesses and kairi was the 7  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:47 am
did u notice that naminie dosent spell kairi  

Fire_Queen713

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:30 pm
i just finished explaining that....see my last post about why Namine doesn't spell Kairi...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:32 am
BladedAngel
i just finished explaining that....see my last post about why Namine doesn't spell Kairi...

Even though it is true that Namine is different from Kairi and she isn't part of the Organization, it still doesn't change the fact that Namine is Kairi's Nobody.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:47 pm
well yea she's her nobody, but only organization members use the name mix up thing. Only those 13 people do that, no other nobodies use that trademark.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:36 am
riku never became a heartless so he can't have a nobody  

Sorasnobodyroxas

G Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:17 pm
Nah Riku never turned to a heartless right?  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff