Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* age of magic(open to anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join only if your going to stay for some time
  ok,
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:07 pm
ummm well no it was a wolf cub and hummm never mind lol.
she smiled up at Gillfree then looked around do you here foot steps?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:14 pm
fearth
ummm well no it was a wolf cub and hummm never mind lol.
she smiled up at Gillfree then looked around do you here foot steps?
yes he said, but your safe with me he insured her,*he walked closer to her,now tell me what kind of hobbies do you injoy he asked her* a bit closer now,but not that close,1st he'll see how she takes this then make better moves*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:26 pm
"well i like to swim, and fly and eat and dance and oh oh o h sing and talk to animals some times you know like baby talk lol..." she rambled on for awhile not really noticing how close he got.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:30 pm
fearth
"well i like to swim, and fly and eat and dance and oh oh o h sing and talk to animals some times you know like baby talk lol..." she rambled on for awhile not really noticing how close he got.

*he lisstened to evely word and enjoy the words greatly*so he toke her hand into his own*and made eyecontack,*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:36 pm
Tycoon stopped rabaling some what but not untill she said her friends called her Ti Ti or any hing that had to do with the water/ oacen.( like fishy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:40 pm
fearth
Tycoon stopped rabaling some what but not untill she said her friends called her Ti Ti or any hing that had to do with the water/ oacen.( like fishy.
fishie is there one name that you would like to to call you he asked,and tell me how do you feel with me this close do you like it,or do you hate it he said?*still eye contack,and now abit closer*  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:45 pm
"ah-ha"can be heard in the distance from the forest a battle is seen between a giant demonic fox and the Queen of Spades, she slashes at it wildly and constantly laughs, she takes her blade and scrapes it acrossed its face leaving a bloody scar."ha Vile creaton" she says. the beast knocks her down she's pinned, he weapon out of reach  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:49 pm
Miss_Hedwig
"ah-ha"can be heard in the distance from the forest a battle is seen between a giant demonic fox and the Queen of Spades, she slashes at it wildly and constantly laughs, she takes her blade and scrapes it acrossed its face leaving a bloody scar."ha Vile creaton" she says. the beast knocks her down she's pinned, he weapon out of reach
*a huge brid biger then any other brid came down and ate the poor fox and flew away*  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:39 am
Well How Convenent, *she stands brushing herself of* "well isn't not my friends, how has adventure grabbed you?, sorry I had to leave for to deal with a small matter with the Gods, anyway where are we off to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:28 pm
Miss_Hedwig
Well How Convenent, *she stands brushing herself of* "well isn't not my friends, how has adventure grabbed you?, sorry I had to leave for to deal with a small matter with the Gods, anyway where are we off to?"
well,things are fine,but can;t you can that.well, Tycoon and I would like to be alone a little onger,,but just go ahead of us to townwe'll meet up later *he told him all so nicely*  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:57 pm
Aahh I see the moon is set well I see you in the next town, don't rush *she gives a totally obvious wink and heads off*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:46 pm
" well i like the tittle baeracota but that is a mourthfull so TI Ti is cool and ummmm.. i don't mind you being so close, but i do belive this is my limit.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:28 pm
fearth
" well i like the tittle baeracota but that is a mourthfull so TI Ti is cool and ummmm.. i don't mind you being so close, but i do belive this is my limit.
thats all right Ti Ti i repect htat that, you realy don't even know me he said,, but time will tell,i won't force youto do anything tht you don;t want to do he said* he mocve to her side and begain walking some more*, evn if you did yet medo more,i would still repect you he said,, but i understand he said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:34 pm
Ti Ti was still some what new at nice treament she was geting and understood what he was saying and for it she was thankfull.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:22 pm
fearth
Ti Ti was still some what new at nice treament she was geting and understood what he was saying and for it she was thankfull.
Ti Ti is there anything that you wouldlike to know about me he asked her?  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff