Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Fire of Dragons
OOC: Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants a subforum for other dragon rps?
  I do! I do! Me, me, me, me, me...
  Umm...who cares?
  More dragon rps? *faints with joy*
  That's stupid...Stupid! *hits you on the forehead*
View Results

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:13 pm
*sighs*

I do not have finals. I have nothing to keep me from checking this every day. I have no life... cry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:20 pm
TheUnicornGirl
If you would like to have any kind of setup, just tell me. I think it's always easier to get things moving cooperatively, and if you would like to be one of the people i mentioned who are sitting at the breakfast table, just assume that you are.

Yes, that's it! Please! It's way easier that way, and I'm sure not to interupt anyone else's important RPing with my own.

^ That goes for anyone who wants to RP with Verenna...since I've been gone forever and all that as it is...  

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:35 pm
Sorry for the MIA. My aunt has been off and on with cancer for a year, and she died pretty suddenly. emo It kind of threw everything off. It sucks. My mom wouldn't speak to me for a week,(I actually don't know why, I got along with my aunt) and I had to finish my wedding prep in the two weeks following her death. I guess that my mom's mad because I couldn't just stop everything and be sad like her, but I just don't function well around my family. So I'm married now, and I should be getting internet at home pretty soon. The day I dropped my new husband back at work in Indianapolis, (fathers day) my cousin fell on a trampoline and broke his neck. He's alive, but sedated, and we don't know if he'll ever walk again. I've been trying to post from my phone, but I don't know why it's being fickle. I know I deserved to be bumped down just because I'm not on as much as I wish I were, so that really doesn't bother me, I just want to try and get back in the swing of things now that I'm done with most of the drama. I don't know how things with Scotty are gonna go (cousin), but I'll be trying to post more often now that there aren't fifty things for me to do everyday. I'm also getting to the doctor because of my freaky crooked hips and allergies that keep getting worse, and once I'm physically straightened out, I'll be getting back to work and going back to school since I can't go out in the truck with my new spouse. stare Hopefully everything's over for now, but if things go bad with Scotty family comes first, ya know?
*edit: Scotty has to wear a neckbrace for three months, & then he's fine. Brat was trying to do a flip (against the rules), and he's back to his old irritating self.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:20 am
It's alright, it's understandable. My condolences about your aunt and I hope things settle down over there. I know things are crazy here too. My Mom had to have open-heart surgury Monday and is still in the hospital. On top of that, she's getting married soon AND we're moving. So I have an idea about what you must be going through.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Hey Namathorn/ M'kael. I see you found this DRoP guild as well. Fly over to the beach. I'm there!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:17 pm
Hiyo folks, this is your new Captian just saying that YES I am still here and I'd like to know who else is up and about here.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:44 pm
I'm here, more freuquently now that school and finals are (thank God) finished for a few more months. I've also convinced Rixaka the Fallen that she's not too far behind to leap in again, so she should be around here somewhere. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 am
*Wishes more posting would happen and the hatching would get underway*

crying crying

I miss doing stuff in here...

crying crying

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:39 pm
The hatching can't start until we have more candies or at least memebers that are active. Sorry about that.  
Fire of Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff