Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:15 pm
Ack!

Inazuma threw herself backward to avoid getting hit with the hellfire and landed hard on her back, knocking the wind out of her. Hi's ultimatum gave her enough time to regain her breath but not much else.

"I really doubt that whatever you could do to Jacob would be worse than what he's already going through. On top of that... "

She rolled over and pushed against the ground to get into a standing position to face him, her spiral eyes locked on Jacob's head.

"... You're lying."

Inazuma tightened her grip on her sword, but otherwise made no move. She watched Hi for his reaction and his movement. She plotted a way to get Jacob's head back and get out of there, but that rescued only one friend. Did Hi really have another friend as a hostage?

She gritted her teeth and knew that her frustration with the whole situation started to show on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:52 pm
*Hi just made that sickeningly smug grin of his.*

Hi: Oh I can assure you, your friend Galantros is in my specialized care at the moment. It was rather pleasant, torturing his fragile little mind to... persuade him... to come to me of his own accord. He's quite the "mama's boy", you know...

*A quick flick of his wrist, and hell souls materalized into tangible forms around Inazuma, screeching as they tried to claw her flesh apart. Jacob's unconcious head was already beginning to grow back a torso. The satan simply re-decapitated the necromancer, enjoying the muttered groan of pain Merak let out.*

Hi: Also, there is MUCh worse I could do to Jacob, believe me. *His claws sank deep into Jacob's skull, forcing their way into his brain...* Oh my... he has so much information here, methods on removing so many curses. Things that could help all of existance... Why, he's even so close to eliminating that niearcim's curse on his head...

...Wouldn't it be a pity... if he simply forgot it all?

*Hi's claws squeezed a bit into the necromancer's head, causing blood to pour out*

Hi: Surrender, Inazuma... or do you really want to do this to your friends?

- - - - -

*Dieamos skidded along the ground, plowing through dozens of demonic trees and uprooting them in the process. Green flames still burned at his flesh from where he was blasted by the hell beast's attack. Both had gotten in some rather good blows... Dieamo's was missing several limbs, and one of his arms had shattered... Bone jutted out of his left forearm. Hi's latest summon was bleeding from various punctures and scratches, and a few of it's heads were missing flesh, revealing bare skull.*

*As Dieamos struggled to get up, he noticed the niearcim mage entering the bunker. He moved to stop him, but the hydra-like demon pounced, various fangs sinking into his neck. The demon's body started to wrap itself around Dieamos, attempting to crush him.*

Dieamos: Just how long has that b*****d been keeping you hidden from us?

*A sudden thought came to him... his shadow goblins! Now that he was entirely free of Hell, his specific goblins would be as well... He summoned them, urging them to come to his allies' aid, all while trying to free himself of the hell serpent's grasp.*

- - - - -

*Earlier, soldiers and civilians alike in Barton town were confused. The shadow goblins that had been causing havoc and destruction simply stopped. They were all perched like grotesque birds on various trees by the thousands, just staring off into the sky. Those hell chains faded into view around their necks, glowing that evil red color.*

*The command was given to hold fire, unless the demons started attacking again. For what seemed like an eternity, the demons sat in the trees, barely moving. Then all at once, the chains around their necks shattered, each demon screeching in an excited manner before taking flight, moving back towards the direction from where they came. Guns were aimed once more, in case it was some sort of trick... But every single demon ignore the residents of Barton Town.*

Soldier:... What the hell was THAT all about?

- - - - -

*A blur of movement, and then Trunnth was slammed against the far wall, wings torn to shreds, and several ribs exposed through nasty gashes, oozing with some manner of sludge. When Veni attacked, Coatli resisted the urge to laugh. Seemingly out of nowhere, the mage unsheathed a machete and blocked Veni's attack. Kwurmtis tried to shove his spike tails into the niearcim's back, only to have them grabbed by the mage's free hand. The appendages were crushed, then ripped off savagely, as Coatli hurled him towards a small group of wounded soldiers that were attempting to get to their feet. Both demon and military were sent sprawled against the floor.*

Coatli: Rosemary, your husband is a very stubborn man.

*The mage tried to assault his mind with a massive headache, while still blocking his blows.*

Coatli: He's making it difficult for me to keep my contract you know... Perhaps... if I don't end up killing him, one of my friends may come back to recruit him. He'd make a fine labor servant.

*several blocked blows later, and Veni finally managed to make a cut against the mage's side. He flinched, but only smiled as his blood and a bit of his intestine spilled.*

Coatli: A fine move, but let me show you how it's done...

*The mage's machete suddenly shifted to a green color, and as it was swung at Veni, it seemed to melt and wrap around the barrier protecting him. Sephiroth could feel the protection being removed, altered, twisted. Before he could react, he found his own barrier had been turned against him. It slammed him against the ceiling with enough force to knock the wind out of him. The invisible shielding pinned his limbs, making it near difficult for Sephiroth to free himself.*

*Coatli didn't stop to watch all this either. Soon after he swung and released his blade, his nails grew into sharp claws and swiped at veni's neck in an attempt to relieve him of his head. The vampire found it was difficult to avoid the blow, but barely made it. It was Coatli's other hand that found their mark. The fingers there turned into slithering tendrils that struck out like a snake, piercing through the vampire's stomach. Powerful venom started to pump into the injury, as he made his appendages twist Veni's insides into interesting shapes...*

Coatli: Stand down, and let her come with me... *His hand gripped a handful of Veni's stomach innards and crushed them* I'd rather keep my little bargain for now, and she doesn't seem to want you killed...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:49 pm
She was grinding her teeth so hard that the sound in her ears was on the verge of giving her a headache. This was one of those situations that she hated in cartoons because it was so damned predictable at what the super hero would do, but her she was forced to do the same damned thing...

... except that there was another facet to this little war. Perhaps she could get her worst enemy to help her out a little bit before she was doomed completely. Not to mention that perhaps she could but some time to screw him over later.

Argh this was frustrating!

She stabbed one of the demons and let it drop to the ground, sword and all. She didn't make any effort to retrieve her weapon, which seemed to confuse the other demons standing around her.

"Fine. you said that you'd save my friends if I gave in. I'm holding you to mean ALL of them."

She held her hands up in surrender, but spark danced along her fingers to indicate that she wasn't quite finished.

"Destroy the Niearcim as well and I'll go quietly."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:49 pm
*Sephiroth found it odd that the mage was able to do that. It was one of those once cast it lasts only so long/it'll break if hit enough kinda shields that he didn't have to continue to pour his energy into. He just felt lucky that he didn't lose his grip on his sword when the wind was knocked out of him and that it didn't end up in a most unfortunate position and pressed into him... He tried to keep his grip on the thing and hold it there against gravity as he tried to get free, but failed. So he waited and hoped that the shield wasn't so twisted by the Niearcim mage that it now wouldn't fade in a few minutes like it was supposed to.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:02 pm
*The mage found out very soon that Veni was a near null when it came to mind attacks...in fact he and his wife had to basically yell at each other to hear what the other was saying. Of course it didn't come out as yelling to each other.*

*Rosemary shook her head at the comment about Veni being recruited and thought to herself that she didn't wish that for him.*

*Veni flinched a bit with the new shape of his insides and the burning that was weaving its way through him. He suddenly vanished and Coatli suddenly felt as if he was being stabbed, but no fresh wounds appeared. The vampire was now part of his shadow and was stabbing at it. He then pinned him there and left less than a second after he started and emerged from someone else's shadow. No trace of his stomach wounds remained. He continued to go at Coatli before he could try to free himself.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:49 pm
Hi: ... Fine.

*With a snap of his fingers, the demon Dieamos was fighting vanished from thin air, seeming to melt as it caught flame. It reappeared next to the satan, it's various injuries gone without a trace. Dieamos stared at Hi...*

Hi: A bargain's been struck. My services in return for her servitude, I think that's a pretty damn good deal. Hell, it's downright generous of me. I'm just making sure she doesn't try anything... In fact, for extra insurance...

*Several creatures screeched and howled as they rushed out of the dead forests, joining up with Hi. They surrounded Inazuma along with the hell beast. Looking past their mutated and decay forms, she realized they were once vampires. She didn't know it, but they were the very same vampires that Hi had slaughtered and brought into his control earlier when he first arrived. The hell beast itself lowered one of it's heads right at the back of her neck, sharp teeth glistening with saliva. Hi stared off into the distance, and growled.*

Hi: Dieamos, call off your pathetic bats, or I'll simply kill Inazuma now. I'd rather not, she certainly has more use to me alive... I'll be back for you, angel. *He laughed as he rushed towards the bunker... Oh, this is all going rather well. For now, he would actually keep his word. He had planned on wiping out the niearcim here anyway. Inazuma wouldn't dare try anything... He still had Jacob's head with him, and Galantros was still being guarded. And if she did attempt something foolish... His hydra-like serpent would simply snap her wings off like a butterfly, and finish her from there. *

- - - - -

*Coatli grimaced at the pain, before making an odd gesture with one of his hands. An indescribably bright, blinding orange light filled the room for a moment, as unnatural flames bursted out of his palm. The fire rushed down his leg, and spread in a circle around him.*

Coatli: Very annoying... *The flames died down, revealing a number of the same small black creatures that had torn THoR apart. Screeching, they started to climb on and jab at Veni, while Coatli attempted to throw his machete straight for the vampire's heart.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:07 pm

Well ******** had expected him to sick his minions on her, but she didn't expect the monster that somehow managed to give even Dieamos a run for his money to suddenly appear with his teeth on her neck. In a bizarre sort of way she was reminded of mother cats with their kittens at how gentile the demon was with her, but she didn't forget that there was no bond to prevent him from biting her head off.

"I'm sitting..."

She spoke directly to the giant serpent as she let her wings fade. After a moment of it not budging she spoke again.

"It would also let you relax a little..."

In a very slow and coordinated effort she and the demon lowered themselves to a position more suited for waiting. Once comfortable she found that she was able to draw in the dirt. That was cool. She drew a little scribble of Hi with a monstrously big head and being zapped to death before she realized that Dieamos was somehow watching her.

She then reached over and wrote a message in a basic runic alphabet. Her message to the demon read: Save GL, and then find some way to get me out of here.

After a moment she wiped it away and continued drawing silly pictures in the dirt.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:57 pm
*Rosemary let out a yell of pain as the machete entered her side. She had managed to jump at Veni to save him. Ending up on top of him in a sitting posistion and still unable to get up, she sent a dagger through his lower jaw, tongue, and up into his skull so he couldn't give her an order to get off of him. She was also blockng out any thought from him too. She moved her other hand to the blade in her side and pulled it out.*

*Veni looked up at her, first in surprise, and then in slight anger and sadness. He wasn't angry that she saved him, but was angry that she knifed him. He wrapped his hands around her arm and tried to pull it away from his neck despite the fact that he knew how futile it was... His hands lowered a few seconds later as he stopped stopped trying to loosen her grip. Blood trickled out of the wound on his neck and filled his mouth... he swallowed knowing better than to try anything since she could possibly render him unconscious with a twist of the knife.*

*Rosemary looked down at him sadly and said in a low voice.* I'm sorry... *She laid forward onto him, partially in a protective sort of way and partially because whatever venom in her hurt and made her not feel quite well. She still held the knife firmly in place. *  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:32 pm
BlackMN
*Rosemary let out a yell of pain as the machete entered her side. She had managed to jump at Veni to save him. Ending up on top of him in a sitting posistion and still unable to get up, she sent a dagger through his lower jaw, tongue, and up into his skull so he couldn't give her an order to get off of him. She was also blockng out any thought from him too. She moved her other hand to the blade in her side and pulled it out.*

*Veni looked up at her, first in surprise, and then in slight anger and sadness. He wasn't angry that she saved him, but was angry that she knifed him. He wrapped his hands around her arm and tried to pull it away from his neck despite the fact that he knew how futile it was... His hands lowered a few seconds later as he stopped stopped trying to loosen her grip. Blood trickled out of the wound on his neck and filled his mouth... he swallowed knowing better than to try anything since she could possibly render him unconscious with a twist of the knife.*

*Rosemary looked down at him sadly and said in a low voice.* I'm sorry... *She laid forward onto him, partially in a protective sort of way and partially because whatever venom in her hurt and made her not feel quite well. She still held the knife firmly in place. *

Coatli: Well now, if all this little drama is over with...

Minazi: Githar, don't!

Coatli: It never ends...

*The reaper tried to lunge at him from the side, a blade made of energy shifting out of his hand... however, he was still weakened from the numerous injuries he had received in the past couple days. Before he could blink, Coatli had picked up his dropped machete and viciously cleaved him almost in two. He went skidding to the ground, leaving a glowing color trail of energy blood. Minazi ran towards Githar in a panic... Coatli took this as her attempting to attack him too, so his blade sliced through the air. Missing an arm, Minazi fell to the ground, not too far from her beloved*

Coatli: Oh, I do apologize Rosemary. It was self-defense, you know. But their wounds aren't fatal...

*Minazi crawled toward Githar, fear in her eyes... his wound wasn't sealing up like it should. She worked fast to remove her cloak and his coat to wrap around the injury to stop the bleeding as much as possible. His body couldn't regenerate anymore, having taken far too much punishment. Minazi could only keep him alive as she poured energy drink on his face.*

Coatli: My, he must be weaker than I thought. No matter, eventually he'll be whole again... Use that drink sparingly, and he'll survive. See, Rosemary? I've kept my word. *he idly wiped the blood off his blade using the suit of one of the dead soldiers on the ground. Casually, he used small silver blades ("Come prepared, my motto" he said) to pin Veni's ankles and wrists to the floor so he couldn't stop the mage.*

Coatli: Now, come with me, my dear. *He helped her up, his nails digging into her skin... she realized he was increasing the amounts of poisons in her to such a level that she could barely move. He wasn't underestimating her, he was probably using enough to kill a large elephant in seconds. She then felt his hands checking her pockets, casually tossing away her gun and other weaponry* No need for those little toys of yours...

*He gave a dark grin, his teeth exposed through some holes in the bandages around his face. He made sure Rosemary was alert enough to watch his next action, but weak enough to keep her in his grasp. The symbols around his hand that was his contract to his deal faded, letting streams of blood flow. He grunted in pain, but ignored it. It would be worth it*

Coatli: About that little deal of ours, Rosemary. I don't think I shall honor it, heh. I have quite a few frustrations to work out now, after all this hassle... *he slowly looked at his machete as he swung it back and forth, the blade dripping with his blood that leaked from his arm... he then gazed at Black and Shy* It's time I had myself a little fun... Poison filled needles slammed Rosmary to the wall, pinning her in the same places of her body as her husband was pinned. Humming some strange, child-like tune, Coatli slowly walked towards the kitsunes*

Coatli: Watch carefully, dear. You can never begin your training as a niearcim mage too soon...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 pm
*Veni was putting much effort into trying to unpin himself. He shifted forms and still his hands and ankles remained pinned, which did him no good.* The strength to easily free myself of such a pinning and break myself free of most metal chains...and yet I am not strong enough to do any of that against this type of metal...

*Rosemary felt extremely sick from all the varieties of poisons put into her. More so in fact than she has in centuries even when she does try to eat normal food. Being slammed into the wall was the last straw and she threw her head as far forward and away from her as she could and puked. She looked up wearily at the mage all sweaty and...and laughed at his last sentence despite her utter concern for the girl.* Mage training bah... *She spit some of the disgusting blood out of her mouth.* You magez squander your time vay too long. Vhy don't you just take me and leave vhile you haf your chance? Ze other mage had hiz chance too, but he dwindled in his pleasures too long und zat got him killed! Zo vhy do you risk repeating hiz mistake? You did zeem to be in a slight hurry vhen you rushed in here.

*Black backed up slowly away from Coatli at a pace to match his decent towards her, so the distance between them didn't really change.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:17 pm
*Though she could sense that Dieamos was watching her draw, it wasn't as easy for the other demons to see that the abomination was doing so... Having empty eyesockets made it easier for him to appear as if he was simply staring off into space...*

*Dieamos only shifted a bit, scratching a bit at the stubs where his wings were beginning to grow back. It was his way of telling Inazuma he got the message. However, he couldn't just up and leave. The creatures around Inazuma would get suspicious... So how would he go about his task?*

*...His shadow goblins, of course. Mentally, he ordered them to seek out Galantros. He also sent a few back towards Barton town... he was going to see if he could get some soldiers to arrive here. If anything, they at least can distract the massive hydra demon while Hi deals with the niearcim mage... Thus allowing him to free Inazuma. The smaller vampire demons wouldn't be too much of a problem for him to handle personally...*

- - - - -

*Coatli's hand gripped Rosemary's jaw tightly... the pressure he was applying was enough to fracture the bone*

Coatli:... You know, you make a very good point. Besides, I can take my time with it back home. Hmm, perhaps this was all worth it after all.

*He focused for a moment, his eye staring at the others to make sure they wouldn't try anything foolish... It was then they all realized that the barrier was finally gone. Dark energy started to swirl around in the center of the room as Coatli uttered his incantations. However, a blade through his throat canceled out his teleporation spell*

Hi: If these souls are going anywhere, it will be to hell with ME, mage. *he recalled his dagger, the weapon flying straight out of the niearcim's throat and back to his hands*

*Coatli was shocked for a brief moment, but his expression turned to one of anger and hatred as readied his machete. Hi never was a patient creature, and struck first, moving just as fast as the mage. Coatli's blade was barely brought up in time to block the attack, and as the satan's dagger struck it, sparks flew. Each struggled for a moment, their weapons trying to shatter each other, before their masters began striking at each other with their claws.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:06 pm
*Sephiroth teleports a few feet in front of his bonding, making it look like he goes through it rather than teleport and lands on the floor. He goes over to Githar to try to help seal up his wounds and stop the bleeding with curative magic...*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:00 pm
*Rosemary didn't realize how much pressure was being put on her jaw until she heard it silently crack and realized that she couldn't even feel his hand there.*

*At first Hi and Coatli were fighting too close to Rosemary for her to dare get near her to try to free her, but when they finally got a little bit away, BlackMN signaled at ShyBoy to follow her. The two of them went to the wall Rosemary was pinned on. First she pulled the blades out of Rosemary's ankles, she didn't seem to notice the blades being pulled out, and then her wrists. As soon as she was freed Rosemary landed on weak ankles and fell forward unable to support herself and was caught by ShyBoy.*

*Veni suddenly started rolling on the ground with Zac, who had just freed him, in his grip to prevent them from getting trampled on by the two combatants. He rolled himself towards Githar which was where ShyBoy was carrying Rosemary to.*

*Several pixies (including Willow) and the like landed on her as she made sure everyone was touching someone else and that they'd all be connected. Looking sadly at those she can't spend time to get she silently teleported out of there with everyone and they headed towards Barton Town.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:05 pm
*When they were almost there and BlackMN was too tired to do it anymore Sephiroth spread a wing and spoke silently, little symbols appearing under and around them, and within a few seconds finished the teleporting to Barton Town in one go.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:09 pm
Inazuma's drawing skills were laughable at best, but they seemed to entertain her and keep her quiet. Something that the demons would be okay with since they knew first-hand how big a pain in the a** she could be.

What they didn't see however was that carefully hidden within her drawings were runes for a protective barrier that she planned to jump into once she was able to secure the safety of her friends... provided the behemoth behind her allowed her to stand back up "out of respect" for it's master.

She didn't want to gamble with things quite this much, but it was the only solution she saw to the ridiculous three-way war that was tearing Gaia-Earth apart.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games