Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Why Geeks and Nerds are Worth It Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Give a nerd a
  cookie?
  try!
View Results

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:01 pm
Efstathios
Koravin
You know, you'd think a nerdy female could get some attention, but I don't. I mean, I'm brilliant, not terrible looking, and supremely nerdy. I out-nerd all the guys I know. I just wish I could find another nerdy girl to date.

Well if you consider that 95% of the population is straight and 50% are male you're left with 2.5% before you even add "nerd" to the equation.
(I think actually 49% are male, but 50 is easier to work with)

Keep holding out though, I'm a bisexual nerdy female and so are you* so there must be more out there!

*(Well I don't know if you're bi- or homosexual, but anyway)

Heh, any chance you're vegetarian and live in Georgia? ; )

(Oh yeah, about 1% of the population is vegan, making my odds of finding compatible girl about .025% ? before even factoring age or intelligence etc.)

Anyway I second most of the stuff that was said about nerds in the OP, I wouldn't say they're good kissers, though we are fast learners.

I think there are far more nerds than most peole realize. And, for that matter, far more people with alternative lifestyles. They're just not always obvious about it (obviousness can be dangerous!) I'm a bi-nerd-girl, but I eat meat and milk and all that good stuff. (Soymilk is tasty too, but it seems like I am one of very few people who thinks so...)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:27 pm
Jasmine Saku Yuro
And this is why I ONLY date nerds. I can't even begin to describe how disgusted I get by tweens walking around the mall, pelvis thrust forward, shoulders back, collars popped. Those are the most rude, disrespectful, gross guys ever.

Gamers are sweet. :3

Believe me, I see that a lot in the town I come from... it seemed that the sheer majority of the boys I saw in middle school and even high school were like that. sweatdrop  

Shaolan Lu

Vila113

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:48 pm
I almost always date a geeky gamer nerdy guy. The only time that a gamer guy isn't all that great is when the games become more important than you. I've had this happen to me twice. They chose the games over me.
But now I'm with a really awesome geeky guy. I love you Little Green Cat. He's into a lot of the things I am and stuff. He introduced me to Gaia a few years ago. We didn't start dating until a few months ago because both of us were single and relaized that we are good together.

Anyway I hope the rest of you out there choose geek/nerd for any kind of relationship. They're the best.

((And yes they are way way better in bed than those other guys))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:03 pm
i'm heavy artillery
Yeah. I haven't dated, but all of the geeky guys I know are all nice guys and have manners and aren't posers for sure. If I'm gonna get a guy, he's gotta be a geek. But not too much xD I want a geeky guy, not a loser. . . not the kind who spends every waking hour on WoW and doesn't bathe and that kind of stuff gonk xD
i'm a real bombshell  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:42 pm
I showed this to all my friends and, the guys that I'm friends with are all like me, dorks! ^_^ and they all agreed that its true, and the girls agreed too. When I'm alone in a group with the guys that are my dorky friends, I'm like the center of attention and they are like omg so hows it like being a girl and ask for gossip and etc. And agreed they are so nice, but then theres the people who can be poplular or dorky and those are the nicest and funniest people.  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games