Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply THoR
The Lounge (Chatroom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nibs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:05 pm
Hi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:57 pm
Leave it to GL to make feet even more gross than they already are.  

Orchidsdance

Orchidsdance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:03 pm
Nibs
Hi.

Hi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:05 pm
I guess that I must be the only member of this guild that actually get on durring the day... either that or I smell bad and no one wants to talk to me. I am sure it has to be the first one... I do not smell.  

Orchidsdance

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:09 pm
Orchidsdance
I guess that I must be the only member of this guild that actually get on durring the day... either that or I smell bad and no one wants to talk to me. I am sure it has to be the first one... I do not smell.

Yeah. I have one phone line dial-up, so I'm not supposed to get on early in the day except for around 9pm Gaia Standard Time (Pacific Time), unless of course I sneak on or if a certain someone isn't home and the rest of the peoples are nice enough to be on the same time as me despite how late it is there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:20 pm
BlackMN
Orchidsdance

Yeah. I have one phone line dial-up, so I'm not supposed to get on early in the day except for around 9pm Gaia Standard Time (Pacific Time), unless of course I sneak on or if a certain someone isn't home and the rest of the peoples are nice enough to be on the same time as me despite how late it is there.

Ahh. I get off work around 1:30 CST, so thats when I get online. Then depending on the day I may get back on at night sometime. I have to be at work early, so I cant stay up too late.  

Orchidsdance

Orchidsdance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:30 pm
So... when the cow decided that it had had too many beers it got up and walked over to the beach and it ran into a dragon... The dragon decided that it would eat the cow with some ketchup and mustard. When the dragon was done, it flew away into the sun... and burned into a crisp.
The End.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:07 pm
The poor dragon crying  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:14 pm
Don't worry, the dragon had cooked sushi before he left :p  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:15 pm
I know... isnt it sad.  

Orchidsdance

Orchidsdance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:32 pm
Uh... moo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:11 pm
Squeek.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Orchidsdance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:40 pm
Tweet.

Well... since I am extremely bored I think I might try to outpost GL. Or maybe not. I am also very tired. Yes... tired... sleep... seems very appealing right now... though I dont want to.

I hate it when that happens... when I am so tired that I cant sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:43 pm
I used to be such a night owl... but now that I have a daytime job and other responsibilities... It just doesnt seem very good. I can hardly stay up past eleven. I used to be able to stay up until 2, then go to sleep for 3 hours and wake up refreshed for school. Then not even nap when I got home. Whats up with that?  

Orchidsdance

Orchidsdance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:46 pm
Haha! I made GL want tacos!

I havent had Taco Bell in over a year. I love it, but I just dont seem to be able to get over there.
Why? Why cant I have the taco goodness that only comes from grade F meat!  
THoR

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff