Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Awakens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:56 pm
That was when Takara first noticed the shy and nervous looking girl in the corner, she realized that it was her opposite, the light mage Kyle. Being the Shadow mage herself, she knew that it was crucial that the girl knew some powerful light attacks so that they could create powerful combos for defeating demons and even Wyverns if they met any.

Maybe the boy would go next... she was quite interested in what he could do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:58 pm

Now that she had taken her turn, Houka took the time to scrutinize her fellow mages - even though she didn't think of herself as a mage yet.

Aside from the slate-haired twins, the turqoise-eyed mage in charge of the discussion, and the earth mage, there was a shy-looking, pink-haired girl in the corner. On the other side of the table sat a pale-skinned, silver-haired girl. Next to her sat an ocean blue-haired teen. Apparently, he had water as his element; his appearance spoke volumes.

Houka blinked in surprise upon closer inspection of the water mage; he looked to be around 14 or 15 years old, the youngest of them all. Instantly, she was reminded of Rikuo, her brother. He had the same innocent, yet determined aura that this mage seemed to possess.

She shook her head, forcing all thoughts of the past from her mind, and leaned back, allowing her gaze to travel from one mage to the other, not focusing on anyone in particular. Vaguely she wondered if anyone else would volunteer.

((Anou sa~ does anyone want to check out an RP I started? It's still fairly new, so a lot of 'pre-made characters' are available. Just click here if your interested ---> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8714897 biggrin ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:51 am
"Anyone?" Takara called out irrately, "Come on now! You want to get this mission started? Then we have to have everyone go so that we can assemble the most appropriate teams."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:21 pm
Shaun started to raise his hand but stopped.Next to him his sister shot her hand up in the air and waved it around."What are you doing?!"he hissed trying to put her hand down"We are not so good at controling our abilities yet! Are you crazy?!"

"Come on"she laughed"Don't be such a wuss."she stood up knocking over her chair"We'll go she blurted."Approaching the front with her brother dragging along in back of her."Hurry up Shaun!"she yelled so everyone could hear.

"Niki! your embarrassing me!You don't even know what your doing!"he hissed as he approached the front he looked out at the others and immediately his head went down. He hated crowds and he hated the limelight.But as everyone could clearly see,his sister loved it.god I hope she knows what shes doing!he thought repeatedly.  

Rai Kashino

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:49 pm
Takara smiled encourageingly at Shaun and his sister Niki. They were obviously a dual power control, when half the power is transmitted int otwo different bodies. She was appreciative of how difficult it would be to control their attacks as one, though hopefulyl they already understood the stakes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:26 am

Houka winced as the twins - or rather, the girl brushed past her, loudly volunteering. Well! That was quite...rude... she thought indignantly, glaring daggers at the slate blue-haired girl, whom she now knew as 'Niki'.

Honestly, has she no concept of self-control? The fire warrior scrutinized the twins. At least her brother - Shaun, was it? - knows how to control himself. Especially since... - here, Houka allowed a tiny smirk to cross her features - According to Shaun, they don't know how to control their powers yet...Looks like I'm not the only beginner around here...

The brunette leaned back in her chair. If two people shared the same abilities, that often meant they'd have to attack as one. Would these two be able to do so, considering their completely opposite personalities? This is going to be interesting... Houka mused.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Niki smiled as she looked at each person."Hm.Maybe I do something to really wow them' She held out her hands and electrical currents danced up her forearm to her hands and in between her fingers."Hee hee"she grinned wide."This is nothin'"she announced. Her eyes changed to a bright yellow color and the currents met in her palms forming orbs of electricity in each hand.

'Oh no not this again....' he whimpered mentally.He peeked from behind his hair and saw out into the crowd of people then he glanced beside him at his sister who seemed to have no trouble demonstrating her abilities."I better do something so I don't look stupid." he muttered to himself. He exhaled quietly,focused,closed his eyes holding out his hands and forming in his hands were the same electrical orbs as his sister.What took her minutes to do,only took him seconds.

'Now for my grand finale.....I've been wanting to do this for a looong time......' a wide grin spread across her face. She clapped her hands together knelt down and slammed her palms on the ground. Electrical currents shot through the room scaling the walls and tables that surrounded the group like uncontrollable vines. They made vicious buzzing noises." I call this Niki's Trap!Because no one can get or out without frying!"she beamed her eyes still a shade of lemon.

"A-and this...."he followed in behind his sister"...Well she has no particular speices but I call her Gigi..."he too clapped his hands once but this time he folded them then opened them and in the palms of his hands a small creature made of solely electricity perched in his hand. It was a winged pheonix type creature,a creation of Shaun's."Say hello Gigi."he held out his hand and the small creature soared into the air creating electrical sparks behind her. When she approached the lights they dimmed a little bit then she returned to his hands where she melted away into small currents rotating around Shaun's hands and fingers.

Niki looked at her brother in pure jealousy'That little loser!He's tryin' to make me look bad.' She started feeding her attack more power, the lights started dimming."Hey bro,try and top this!"She gathered all her strength to try and form one giant orb."Try and do this!"

"NO NIKI!!"he yelped without thinking thrusting his hand into the premature orb and absorbing all the energy.After which he fell on his knees to the ground."Phew!"he looked up at his sister"Don't ever do that again."he glared.

"She wanted us to demonstrate our powers."she pointed to the leader of the group."So I did."her eyes orginating back to its rightful state as did her brother's."Your just too whimpy to maximize your full ability--but I'm not!"she walked back to her seat nonchalantly. Leaving her brother in the front still.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:53 pm
Takara,, while stil being impressed with their power was irritated by the girls cockyness, who did she think she was risking their lives for her popularities sake? "Light, Water, Wind, and Shadow are what remain for us to see." She smiled warmly at them all, and she saw a few surprised faces.

((You lot have to participate eventually!! COME ONNNN!!!))

heart heart  

((E M O-I N G))

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:18 pm

She could see it, plain as day: the mage in charge of the discussion - Houka didn't get her name just yet - was slightly annoyed at Niki's pathetic attempt at gaining popularity with flashy, dangerous moves.

Well, okay, mine were dangerous, too... She corrected herself. But at least I can say I didn't try to hurt anyone. Not like Ms. Electricity... The brunette glanced at the female electric mage out of the corner of her eye. "Niki's Trap", indeed... If I had to work with an electricity mage, I'd much rather work with her brother... she thought. Shaun's abilities were a bit more impressive; it took just seconds for him to form electic orbs, and it took a great amount of skill and precision in order to control electric currents into forming a bird creature.

Houka smiled as she remembered the tiny electric phoenix-like being Shaun had named 'Gigi'. Though it has dangerous potential - like holding enough power to knock a grown man unconscious with one touch - Gigi's pretty cute...for an electric bird. And soon she found herself thinking I'd better ask him how he does that; I'd like to try creating a fire creature of my own. Aside from a phoenix, of course...

((E-M-O-I-N-G-san, I hope you don't mind that I post so often; it's just that I really have absolutely nothing to do during my breaks. And in the dorm... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:23 pm
((oh its totally no problem, i post alot to maybe you noticed lol I jsut wished that everyone else was liek us haha))

Takara waited silently for any other volunteers, if they wouldn't go. Than she would be forced to begin her demonstration.  

((E M O-I N G))

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:25 am

Houka gave off a small sigh of frustration. It had been several minutes now, and no one else in the small group had volunteered yet.

Don't tell me they were intimadated by this Niki's literally flashy show?! the brunette thought irritably. It wasn't even that good; instead of showing how well she could control her powers, she just let us know that she had little to no control over them...

Then she shook her head. She couldn't let her dislike for the girl - which had started with that chuckle of disdain when it had been Houka's turn to showcase her prowess - get in the way of their working together.

Might as well sit back and relax; it's going to be a looooong day...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:47 am
((I'm going to away to Florida for my school trip for five days so i wont be on.))

"Alright then." She muttered irrately and she strode past the cold fish mages, "It seems that i have no alternative but to go now..." She knew that she was quite possibly the most powerful mage in the room, but she musn't show off. She stood solemnly in the front of the room for a moment and told them, "My breed of element is different frm yors, and I must tell you that the reason that I wanted to go last is because I am going to transport us all to the meeting point of our armies."

She then raised both hands above her head and stood completely still, until suddenly a burst of bruiselike shadows of purple and black came forth from her hands, she smiled and snapped her fingers at once three small creature came out of various shadows in the room and slunk towards her, "These are my demons, if yuou see them, do not speak ot them, for they will attack." She pointed at a lamp and the largest demon, with a height of about 13 feet and shaped like a wolf leaped up and just nudged the lamp and it turned to a decayed dust. The other two slunk back into the shadows and as they did she flicked out both wrists and orbs of shadow she flung them out and they whirled around her, growing in size until she said, "Lets go." And then they were in a meadow, faced by the strangest army the other mages had ever seen.

((I'll be back in five days chao!!))[

heart heart  

((E M O-I N G))

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:24 am
((Aww...you're leaving? sad See you in five days, then... Man, I'm going to be sooo bored when you're gone!))

Houka started to get up out of her seat when she heard that they were to be taken to 'the meeting point of our armies', according to the mage in charge of the discussion; she didn't think she was that ready to do battle, if that's what their apparent leader had in mind. But as soon as she did, the shadows started to close in.

What on earth-? The brunette glanced around quickly as the dark forms continued to grow darker and engulf the mages in the room. So...this ash blonde-haired girl is...the Shadow Mage? Houka thought, realizing who exactly was controlling these 'demons'. She shivered at the thought. She didn't think she could control these many dark creatures. A newfound respect for her fellow mage began rising in her chest.

And then, in the blink of an eye, Houka and her fellow mages found themselves not in the meeting hall, but in a rather grassy meadow, and facing them was what looked to be an army. Houka was perplexed; this wasn't like she had anticipated. The soldiers were...strange, to say the least.

What exactly is this?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:03 pm
Kyle's body began glowing brightly like an instant lamp or nightlight. The light was illuminate.She sunk down in her seat."Oh no not here...."she moaned her cheeks flushed.She looked around for hazel but she was no where to be found.  

Precious_Jade

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:40 pm
((See ya Emoing! Hope you have a good time.. wherever you're going. I'm going to get lost without you telling us whats happening xD))
She opened her eyes in shock. To find herself in a meadow without warning, and to see an.. arm? She gritted her teeth, and gripped onto her bow. This must be the darkness that has been invading this land.

She looked at all the other mages, some of them didn't look like they were ready to fight in a real battle. I guess I should make sure they don't get themselves killed, but they should be able to fight a couple monsters.
She grabbed an arrow and placed it on her bow she was holding. She straightened herself up, placed her bow up in fighting stance.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff