Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie that scared the bajeezus out of you as a kid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polythene Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:39 am
IvoryPaws
lizzardoffire16
Barney.....omg...someone kill him plz!

Let's include the teletubbies...*brandishes pitchfork*

The person who creacted the teletubbies needs to die xD

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:36 pm
I hate scary movies in general so yeah  

ShotDevil

Bryan Samskeyti

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:06 pm
Jurassic Park, too.

I remember it was my mom and I and I was just clinging on to her for dear life when the t-rex was chasing the characters. It looked like it was going to come out of the screen at that time, haha. I was about 7 or 8.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:49 am
My parents scarred me and my older brother for life by making us (at the wee ages of 4 and 5 respectively) watch Jaws and Child's Play (respectively). Since then, sharks will never fail to make me freakout, and he has always been afraid of almost any kind of doll. DAMN YOU PARENTS!  

Earthdivax

muss_es_sein

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:33 am
Child's Play scared the crap out of me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:55 pm
stephen kingĀ“s IT..that scary clown!! i cant take a shower without feeling a clowns gonna come out of the drain!!..oh and leprechaun....that creepy little..that was scary since i was only just...4 years old!!...but..know the excorcist still scares the Heck out of mee!  

Dgirl91

opalangel7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:25 pm
Well, Jurassic Park... still have nightmares of T-Rex chasing me.

And the Skeleton Key has been the scariest movie I've seen that I haven't been forced to laugh (out of being scared) at because it was so well done and very trilling.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:46 pm
definately The Exorcist, that movie still freaks me out!  

kt_tashee_xoxo

Midnight Phase

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm
When I was a kid I never watched anything over PG. I'm kind of glad for that though.
The first horror movie I watched was The Haunting when I was 10 and I was so scared of it. I've never watched it again and only started watching horror recently and now I'm 17.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 pm
wow ok i was like raised on horror movies since i was like 2 years old watchin chucky and all sorts of disturbing s**t lol well my grand parents use to show me the creatures lol. Ummm but i use to have nightmares too but then I remember being hell scared while watchin PET SEMETRY when i was like 9 had my legs up on the couch and all but then that night never had another bad nightmare again weird!!!!!!  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

GreenePony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:35 pm
Too many things scared- most of them didn't scar me...
- The Little Mermaid: My favourite movie when I was little but Ursula absolutely terrified me. Still does really.
- Ghostbusters II: Not the whole thing just when the ectoplasm stuff came out of the faucet, terrified me for years that green gunk was going to eat me when I was bathing.
- Silence of the Lambs: One of my favourite movies but after the first time I watched it was petrified that Sir Anthony Hopkins was going to somehow scale one of the drainpipes while I slept... needless to say I didn't sleep that night. Though in retrospect that was ridiculous, without a ladder it would be impossible to enter my room from the exterior, and a ladder really isn't Lector's style.
- StarWars (the exact episode escapes me IV or V I believe): In the trash compactor... I just never liked that scene. Things in the water never bode well for me.
- Rose Red: Didn't watch it until middle school but the house absolutely terrified me, as if my old house didn't worry me enough, then I was worried it was going to start spawning the spirits of the original owners. My brother was pretty scared too (quite a blow to his massive male ego.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:11 am
Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark.
That movie gave me nightmares when I was a kid; I had to stop watching one of my favorites TV shows because it was involved with the nightmare. It's hard to watch a show when you've dreamt all of the characters from that show melting like the Nazis did at the end of the film.

Tremors.
This one had me climbing furniture like a monkey to avoid putting a foot on the floor. Even though we did have a basement. But we were effectively out in the middle of nowhere, just like that small town in the film.  

Tobias Mule

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 am
kt_tashee_xoxo
definately The Exorcist, that movie still freaks me out!
the freakest part i reckon is when shes goin down the stairs upside down... ya know the noise and all of it is freaky as  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:01 am
SAW... burning_eyes  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:36 am
The 6th sense xd  
T3h Movie World