Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Retirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drunko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:57 pm
JayLightning
No offence to anyone when I say this, but I don't like Kronik that much either... One, he was rarely on as well.. Whether that is the same still or not, I don't know. I am not his stalker. Another thing is that I don't really like his attitude. I remember one day where he thought he was better than everyone else. He was way to cocky for some things that weren't so high and mighty. Mystic can agree with me on that.
i can agree with that and remember the time your talking about to. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:59 pm
JayLightning
No offence to anyone when I say this, but I don't like Kronik that much either... One, he was rarely on as well.. Whether that is the same still or not, I don't know. I am not his stalker. Another thing is that I don't really like his attitude. I remember one day where he thought he was better than everyone else. He was way to cocky for some things that weren't so high and mighty. Mystic can agree with me on that.

~ claps ~ nicely put to nice though  

sweetbutnosoinnocent

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:03 pm
Drunko
JayLightning
i can agree with that and remember the time your talking about to. ninja
Thank you, because I sure as hell don't!... I just remember I don't like him. And I rarely wake up and just say, "That son of a b***h!" ... Unless it is Mystic.. Because he is truely.. One hell of a son of a b***h.. *claps and bows*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:11 pm
User Imagehere is a little gif animation for you  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Drunko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:12 pm
wat the....lol rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:16 pm
um ...... ok  

sweetbutnosoinnocent

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:17 pm
O_O! GOD DAMN IT! MY GRANDPA IS ON THE RUN AGAIN!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:17 pm
User Image  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aria Magnus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:32 pm
Aww...you're retiring from the guild?! That's terrible!.......Hope to see you again Rich!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:29 pm
Rich should stay.Without him, this place is going to go mad.Heck he gives his few day notices and then bam, controversy.. If we "had" to vote for captain..Rich you should stay as captain...The Vice captain and crew stay the same..  

JobsEveryDay

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:13 pm
I agree with you on that Jed. Because if Rich made someone else Captain, it must be one everyone can trust  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:17 pm
10:20... Time for Tea!  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:58 pm
OK!! HARLI!!!

You caught me. I haven't been online because my dad is sick and I have been in Detroit for WM23. I'm so sorry that I can't be all the time when people want me too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:04 pm
J_B_Layfield
OK!! HARLI!!!

You caught me. I haven't been online because my dad is sick and I have been in Detroit for WM23. I'm so sorry that I can't be all the time when people want me too.
whoa don't get uptight i said he isn't on all the time  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:41 am
timhaynie
Rich should stay.Without him, this place is going to go mad.Heck he gives his few day notices and then bam, controversy.. If we "had" to vote for captain..Rich you should stay as captain...The Vice captain and crew stay the same..

Absolutely. Nobody runs this guild like you do and you may be able to come back if everything works out.

I think we should get a VC and a crew that we could trust. People who are on a lot, people who actually finish their matches, and who knows how the guild is run to keep it running smoothly.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games