Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:04 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

then you want him to awaken my evil he said?, when an heir that is not darkened by the dark powers of choas , had he is dead is body is reborned as the new and darker and more evil dark lord he said,i beleave he would do his job,and try to awaken me,but doing so would kill the other dark lord and i would gain his power also he said, but i'll not kill him ,now, but i won't set him free either he said
"I suppose, but we don't even know what his intentions are."
he shot an arrow at me,i think that means he wanted to kill me, and i know that hes a top killer for the dark lord he said,but if you want him to kill you then ok he said,i can teleaport you to him if thats what you want, but lets get a move on he siad* he begain to walk*the cold night air was felt good on his skin,the moon shineed bright,* what a prefix night to kill he said*jokeingly*
She walks behind him, in silence. He was right, but she wasn't going to admit that.
,i think i will kill tonight he said,,not you don't worrie about that, but why don't we kill illu he said, it would save us alot later on if you do it now ,and it would be fun he said
"If you do that, then your no better than he is." She huffed and turned around, not looking at him. "I don't even know why i'm traveling with you."

then don't he siad,you can't even tell when im joke form when im not,,*there was a demonic sound calling Alacard's name* AlaCard, soon will be the time to let darkness shine in the light it said,*then it was gone* i never said that you had to come, he siad, you wouldn't be albe to hurt the dark lord anyway he said*he begain to fade in the shadows,but could still be seen a bit*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:33 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
he shot an arrow at me,i think that means he wanted to kill me, and i know that hes a top killer for the dark lord he said,but if you want him to kill you then ok he said,i can teleaport you to him if thats what you want, but lets get a move on he siad* he begain to walk*the cold night air was felt good on his skin,the moon shineed bright,* what a prefix night to kill he said*jokeingly*
She walks behind him, in silence. He was right, but she wasn't going to admit that.
,i think i will kill tonight he said,,not you don't worrie about that, but why don't we kill illu he said, it would save us alot later on if you do it now ,and it would be fun he said
"If you do that, then your no better than he is." She huffed and turned around, not looking at him. "I don't even know why i'm traveling with you."

then don't he siad,you can't even tell when im joke form when im not,,*there was a demonic sound calling Alacard's name* AlaCard, soon will be the time to let darkness shine in the light it said,*then it was gone* i never said that you had to come, he siad, you wouldn't be albe to hurt the dark lord anyway he said*he begain to fade in the shadows,but could still be seen a bit*
"Whatever." She said and laid down on the ground.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:22 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

"Whatever." She said and laid down on the .
im sure we'll see eah other agein he siad,its fate after all ,he said, and i know who you turely are, you want to destory the dark kingom and i know why he siad,becuase your an heir to another kingom he siad, but theres no reson why the kingoms can't join each other he said, i know whos going to kill the dark lord all ready he siad, its someone,but i won't tell the name he siad* he was now gone**and now he was at an old cave, the had something deadly calling Alacard to come closer to it* Ala,Alacard come, come to me it said,*Alacard walked to it,* twisted lol * this is great Said Alacard,, i jjust need to pull the strings some more he siad
*KILLU,KILLU im calling you siad Alacard,i'll free you, you you bond your soul to my will and work for me he said,but if you bond your will and betrade me, you'll bust to fames and i'll take your life and i'll be fine he siad to Killu, what do you say he said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:10 pm
"Stupid idiot. He doesn't even know my real name and I suppose, since it is dark, i'll have to stay here." She got up and made a small tent out of leaves and slept in there for a while.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:04 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"Stupid idiot. He doesn't even know my real name and I suppose, since it is dark, i'll have to stay here." She got up and made a small tent out of leaves and slept in there for a while.
fine killu, just speak to me when your ready he said* his shadow clovered the thing and it was now hindie in his shadow and could not be seen or sinced**as he was walking out of the cave, was saw one of the dark lords pets Death,*it pointed at him telling hit by finger movements that if he didn't return they would have to fight*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:17 am
As she was sleeping, the leaf tent was being surrounded. She heard noises outside and took out her weapon. She marched outside and seen a cluster of ogres and monsters of the like. She was a bit nervus, seeing how much of them there were. She stood on her ground, waiting for what would be next...a fight to the death.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:27 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
As she was sleeping, the leaf tent was being surrounded. She heard noises outside and took out her weapon. She marched outside and seen a cluster of ogres and monsters of the like. She was a bit nervus, seeing how much of them there were. She stood on her ground, waiting for what would be next...a fight to the death.

i have no reason to fight the one that have the power over who lives and who dies, he said* his headhunched and then death moved closer to Alacard as he did that,Alacard teleaorted behide him in mid-air and whraped his arms around the Reaper*Alacard begain to drain death of the power of death,gaining it as a reward for out witing the reaper*the reaper flew high in the air and it sommoned sickness on the land  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:25 pm
"Hmmm. Let's see here...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Wow! Looks like theres a lot of you. Heh." She said and backed down a little, knowing that she does't stand a chance. The leader was on a huge dragon's back staring at her. "Bring her in, dead or alive!" Comanded the leader and the force began going into attack position.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:44 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"Hmmm. Let's see here...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Wow! Looks like theres a lot of you. Heh." She said and backed down a little, knowing that she does't stand a chance. The leader was on a huge dragon's back staring at her. "Bring her in, dead or alive!" Comanded the leader and the force began going into attack position.

now now you bag of bones,"Teleaportion Fever"* they begame to teleaport randomly to place to place, as he did this, it would weaken them, but when death was back he gain some power back* work for me or i'll driwn you fully said alacard* death was about to use a powerfull move,but before he could they was telaported in the middle of your battle*
" soul removeal" said death, that won't work the way you want it 2 said ala,* but it was used any way**Alacards eyes was now red as blood and there was a huge darkness that begain to awaken with in him*
fool you now woke a new lord,now theres 2 he a deep demonic voice
*the humen soul was in death's hand, it could be returned to Alacard's body some how*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:37 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

now now you bag of bones,"Teleaportion Fever"* they begame to teleaport randomly to place to place, as he did this, it would weaken them, but when death was back he gain some power back* work for me or i'll driwn you fully said alacard* death was about to use a powerfull move,but before he could they was telaported in the middle of your battle*
" soul removeal" said death, that won't work the way you want it 2 said ala,* but it was used any way**Alacards eyes was now red as blood and there was a huge darkness that begain to awaken with in him*
*the humen soul was in death's hand, it could be returned to Alacard's body some how*
The army lunged towards here, attacking with great force. She dodged most of the attacks, but she got hit on her left arm, caousing her bone to shatter. She fell to the ground, holding her broken arm agony. She couldn't move with a broken arm.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:46 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

The army lunged towards here, attacking with great force. She dodged most of the attacks, but she got hit on her left arm, caousing her bone to shatter. She fell to the ground, holding her broken arm agony. She couldn't move with a broken arm.

death you serve the dark lord and now im one as well, kill the ork's and eat there souls he siad, and give mine back to me siad the demonic voice comeing form Alacard* death causeed a pluge of death to come on the ork's and they was dead, and there was nothing left of them* them death placed back alacard's soul*, begone and don't come unless i the Dark Lord Alacard call you he said the demonic voice
*the voice begain to fade back to his normal voice,and his eye's turned back,and his dark power seemed to begone*he walked over to her,* can you walk said Alacard,,or should i leave he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:03 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

death you serve the dark lord and now im one as well, kill the ork's and eat there souls he siad, and give mine back to me siad the demonic voice comeing form Alacard* death causeed a pluge of death to come on the ork's and they was dead, and there was nothing left of them* them death placed back alacard's soul*, begone and don't come unless i the Dark Lord Alacard call you he said the demonic voice
*the voice begain to fade back to his normal voice,and his eye's turned back,and his dark power seemed to begone*he walked over to her,* can you walk said Alacard,,or should i leave he asked
"What the Hell does it look like?!"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:57 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"What the Hell does it look like?!"
(he's back to his nomal self now,, but in your mind his eyes was as red as blood, and therre was a shadow like arura comeing form his body, just the feel of it weakened any one that ws close and that just kind hearted,,i can do more later but he's isn't like that any more)  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:49 am
She pays no attention to his changes, she just held her arm and began to tear off her sleeve too look at her arm.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:38 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She pays no attention to his changes, she just held her arm and began to tear off her sleeve too look at her arm.
he smiled at her* i can help with that he siad, dark magic can do more then you think he said,and since i have drained a white mage before that helps to he siad,,what do you say he siad* he walked over to her,but slowly*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff