Submit

Swifty-chan

Blessed Explorer

2,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 am
I live a rather sheltered life. Never had to use pots and pans.

So when I learn how to cook this year, I was thrilled. I experimented lots. And now I'm addicted to cooking pasta! 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 am
I don't like making hamburger helper, or macaroni or anything, but homemade chili, omelets with said chili and all that are the best. I love cooking. And baking. I love baking. And eating what I bake. /pats tummy  

Cascantelee

Desirable Gekko

9,915 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 am
i cook a lot. whenever anyone comes over, they bring stuff to cook. like lots of it and i cook up one of my "famous" recipes. half hour in, we're out of food. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:11 pm
i've made ramen noodles a few times and i cooked some mac and cheese for the first time on saturday night. aside from that, i don't cook alot but i love it when i do cook.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

On Your Six

Enduring Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 am
I adore cooking. I'm not very good at baking (and I'm REALLY bad at cake decorating), but I love to cook oriental style foods. Red bean buns, char siu pork buns, sushi, onigiri, zha jiang mian ("chinese spaghetti"), miso soup, but I also like "regular" foods like steak, hamburgers, french fries, crock pot stews, cabbage soup, pizza, etc.

I love making chocolate covered pretzels though. I'll dish that out for Xmas. And brownies.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 am
Of course: it's a survival skill.

I'm not an extremely good cook and I don't particularly like it though. For the most part, I just make gigantic batches of food that will last me for a few days. My usual choices are lasagne, chili, different types of soup, different types of pasta sauce and brown rice. Then, I just add extra stuff on top of them that are easy to make.  

shall she sail seas

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:34 am
I love to cook and bake. I also enjoy experimenting with my own ideas for recipes.
I enjoy eating and trying new foods, thankful so does my husband, so he makes a good guinea pig.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 pm
Do you know how to cook?
Do you like cooking?
Or do you just like eating?

To answer you, yes I do cook. A lot. And I bake. I currently attend college for baking and culinary. Plus I make wedding cakes and I ain't even finished with school yet! I make orders of sweets and most food I make for people my dad knows and I get paid for it. ^^ And I must admit (even if it is vain..) i make some damn good cake and Japanese food.  

Merines_Amara

Beloved Shapeshifter

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 am
I hate it. ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:11 am
Not at all. LOL yesh i know i'm so spoiled :]  

BannedAccount8623822

srv1025

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:31 am
I love to cook! I really learn a lot from my mom heart and we always have such fun cooking. On my own I can cook my problem is that I'm not very confident and I always second guess myself... sweatdrop

For Christmas my mom gave me a home-made cook book filled with our tried and true recipes ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 pm
I love to cook and eat! I cook dinner for my parents and siblings more than once a week. I'm still a teenager and I'm being the mom. XD  

Link_to_Your_Destiny

Romantic Dabbler

Psychedelic Candy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm
I love cooking. I don't know if I'm any good, but it's fun :3 Especially making sushi. I think I'm gonna get a culinary degree instead of college.
Eating is fun too iD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:09 pm
I am a cook in a restaurant, so needless to say I love cooking. whee However, I have to admit I am not a big eater. surprised  

Kitsune Thistletree

gaaralover8044

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 pm
Do you know how to cook? Yes,I've been cooking since I was Eight.
Do you like cooking? Yes,I love cooking!
Or do you just like eating? I just like to see how my food turns out.

16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff