Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:03 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
((I am so sorry about leaving for so long hookshot!))

naota stopped walking hearing maybe an echo to her foor steps."What the hell....?"She looked around a bit suspicioucly then she continued to walk ahead as she had already done. She was still making sure she was being cautious for the invisable anonymous follower she had. She kept having thoughts of what or who it could be that was following her. Many thoughts popped in her head as she thought long and hard on the situation.

I walk in the open space behind you. no just feet behind you, my tail wagging, my tonge lolling.
Naota stayed still as she stared at the wolf. She looked around for a bit then looked back at the dog."Can I help you?"She looked over to the dog then checked around again just in case she needed help with the wolf.

"Why yes you can!" I say in a stunning british accent, with an amazing deep voice. "I seem to be a tad lost, but If you help me find my home, i think i could invite you in and ask you if you care for a crumpet with your tea!"
Naota stared at the speaking wolf. "Uh...well....um....no thanks....not quite into tea.....but....if your house is in the forest....why are you lost?" She stayed back as she stared at the happy looking wolf that spoke to her. She had thoughts racing through her head that maybe she was going crazy in the absence of any company and this was only an illusion her mind had set up.

"HO-HOW bloody indignified do you think I am!? To think that I should be so undignified! I live in a beautiful cottage out side of the forrest, i stopped in here because i thought i heard something unusual, it was another wolf! then I heard you and realized i was lost! But JEESH. just how undignified did you think i was that you thought I would sleep on the dirty forrest floor?!"
"Well.....I didn't quite say that...or at least I didn't mean to....I appologize?" She asked this a bit confused still debating on if he was real or not. Naota finally lokoed around then decided to ask. She had looked around to make sure no one was watching her talk to herself if the wolf was and hilusination. "Uhhhh....are you for real?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:06 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
Naota stayed still as she stared at the wolf. She looked around for a bit then looked back at the dog."Can I help you?"She looked over to the dog then checked around again just in case she needed help with the wolf.

"Why yes you can!" I say in a stunning british accent, with an amazing deep voice. "I seem to be a tad lost, but If you help me find my home, i think i could invite you in and ask you if you care for a crumpet with your tea!"
Naota stared at the speaking wolf. "Uh...well....um....no thanks....not quite into tea.....but....if your house is in the forest....why are you lost?" She stayed back as she stared at the happy looking wolf that spoke to her. She had thoughts racing through her head that maybe she was going crazy in the absence of any company and this was only an illusion her mind had set up.

"HO-HOW bloody indignified do you think I am!? To think that I should be so undignified! I live in a beautiful cottage out side of the forrest, i stopped in here because i thought i heard something unusual, it was another wolf! then I heard you and realized i was lost! But JEESH. just how undignified did you think i was that you thought I would sleep on the dirty forrest floor?!"
"Well.....I didn't quite say that...or at least I didn't mean to....I appologize?" She asked this a bit confused still debating on if he was real or not. Naota finally lokoed around then decided to ask. She had looked around to make sure no one was watching her talk to herself if the wolf was and hilusination. "Uhhhh....are you for real?" She asked.

"Oh heavens yes! what kindof a question is that?! That'd be like me walking up to that penguin right there and asking him if he were real!" I point ot a penguin standing a few feet away with my tail.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:01 pm
Gaia Name: Alex_Natawa1658
Name: Robin
Race: Vampire
Powers: Telekinetics and Telepathy
Personality: Wise, Self-kept, Expressive in opinions, Sarcastic, Serious with business, tricky, organized.
Bio: Robin came from a good family background, but while her and her family were out on a sort of road trip, they realized she wasn't with them long since she traveled into a city and they haven't seen her since her absense and eventually died, Robin though, was changed into a vampire, and now she is a wanted slave but she has not been caught since her first run in. She is a Telekinetics Master but still has much to learn about the power none the less.
Appearance:
Robin (Do not steal it I DREW IT!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:23 pm
Robin sat on a tree stump, her elbow on her knee that was propped up close, her slim eyes staring intently and looked up at a fox that layed in front of her. She looked dow after moment and cloed her eyes and whispered, "Things seem slow now a days." and nodded gently and looked up at the horizon, her slate colored eyes seeming to dialate as she stard at it.  

xYourXThiefx

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:03 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai walks into the cave and finds Zal facing the wall bleeding. She rund to him and kneels next to him. She notices his tears and instantly is overcome with grief. Her eyes flood with tears as his sorrow is hsared with her. "Zal...what happened?" She says, her words trembling. She turns his face towards her and wipes away his tears*

"n-nothing. I-I'll be fine! just go!"
*Kurai is taken aback by his reaction and stands up shocked and not sure what to do. If she leaves, he could bleed to death, but she knew not of the circumstances of her staying.....*

Fangs suddenly of his upper jaw, his lower teeth being forced out,, where they fly out to the floor, "ahhhh!!!!! runn!!!!" I suddenlt stop trambling...making any noise at all...suddenly my voice echoed in your head.."Run!!!!!!" zal turned around and faced you "the fool, he healed you didn't he, he ddi i can smell it on you! why do i bother with the fool....no prepare to die!" my voice echoes again....."RUN!"
*Kurai looks horrified and runs out of the cave. She jumps into the air and flies away. She mentally beginds to scream at herself for trusting Zal. Tears stream from her eyes as she is decieved once more*

My voice echoes again, "I didn't deceive you..i just didn't tell you...its just he hasn't come out in 13000 years...then....thats when i lost my wings. An angel came down to me after i had completely stopped drinking blood for athousand years. he....I-I...the beast...showed his fae for the first time..he killed the angel and drank his blood, and made his way to god, but before he could do anything, he poured the vace of light onto me. and for 13000 years i've waited, and bleed, and cried, for my wings to come back. now only 200 years before they come back in full. I fear that i may not be able to return to my body...would yyou....kill me...?
*Kurai lands as she hears Zal's plea of death. She is confused and wonders if she should.She hasn't killed anyone in a lomg time, and its not something she wants to do again. She stand lost in though. If she kills him, it will haunt her for kiing an innocent person, but he asked her to. If she doesn't, he could kill others, or live forever in tormen. Kurai stands continuing to ponder the outcome of her actions......*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:45 pm
After awhile of silence, she began to walk away from the stump, the fox following close behind her after stretching, and put herhands in her pocket, and continued to think.  

xYourXThiefx

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:07 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai is taken aback by his reaction and stands up shocked and not sure what to do. If she leaves, he could bleed to death, but she knew not of the circumstances of her staying.....*

Fangs suddenly of his upper jaw, his lower teeth being forced out,, where they fly out to the floor, "ahhhh!!!!! runn!!!!" I suddenlt stop trambling...making any noise at all...suddenly my voice echoed in your head.."Run!!!!!!" zal turned around and faced you "the fool, he healed you didn't he, he ddi i can smell it on you! why do i bother with the fool....no prepare to die!" my voice echoes again....."RUN!"
*Kurai looks horrified and runs out of the cave. She jumps into the air and flies away. She mentally beginds to scream at herself for trusting Zal. Tears stream from her eyes as she is decieved once more*

My voice echoes again, "I didn't deceive you..i just didn't tell you...its just he hasn't come out in 13000 years...then....thats when i lost my wings. An angel came down to me after i had completely stopped drinking blood for athousand years. he....I-I...the beast...showed his fae for the first time..he killed the angel and drank his blood, and made his way to god, but before he could do anything, he poured the vace of light onto me. and for 13000 years i've waited, and bleed, and cried, for my wings to come back. now only 200 years before they come back in full. I fear that i may not be able to return to my body...would yyou....kill me...?
*Kurai lands as she hears Zal's plea of death. She is confused and wonders if she should.She hasn't killed anyone in a lomg time, and its not something she wants to do again. She stand lost in though. If she kills him, it will haunt her for kiing an innocent person, but he asked her to. If she doesn't, he could kill others, or live forever in tormen. Kurai stands continuing to ponder the outcome of her actions......*

"stop thinking that way! just kill me! i'm not innocent. what would ever make you think i was innocent? Just because i've stopped killing humans doesn't mean anything! I'm a vampire whos killed an angel. and anyways, that beast is NOT me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:11 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
After awhile of silence, she began to walk away from the stump, the fox following close behind her after stretching, and put herhands in her pocket, and continued to think.

(third person for me to rp with XD nice picture though)
I gently walk out in front of you, blood clearly dripping from my lips, i make a move to wipe them off, then speak to you in a gentle voice." Greetings traveler. Are you lost?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:26 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"stop thinking that way! just kill me! i'm not innocent. what would ever make you think i was innocent? Just because i've stopped killing humans doesn't mean anything! I'm a vampire whos killed an angel. and anyways, that beast is NOT me."
*Kurai runs back to the cave she had just left. She knocks three arrows laced with electricity and shoots it at the Zall creature with sorrow on her face*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:28 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai runs back to the cave she had just left. She knocks three arrows laced with electricity and shoots it at the Zall creature with sorrow on her face*

The arrows seem to have no effect other than making the creature mad and notice your there. "aww s**t. now how do you kill him...hmm...I suggest you avoid him in the forrest until we can think of something...."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:31 pm
*Kurai sees she has angered the beast and jumps back into the air. She hovers about 300feet over him*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:37 pm
Kuraisuki
*Kurai sees she has angered the beast and jumps back into the air. She hovers about 300feet over him*

The beast starts to laugh at you, before jumping into the air and floating beside you. "heh, are you a fool?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:40 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

I gently walk out in front of you, blood clearly dripping from my lips, i make a move to wipe them off, then speak to you in a gentle voice." Greetings traveler. Are you lost?"
Robin looked up, and when seeing who the voice belonged to, she stared a moment longer and said, "Not exactly. I'm just wandering around." and nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:43 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

Robin looked up, and when seeing who the voice belonged to, she stared a moment longer and said, "Not exactly. I'm just wandering around." and nodded.

"well thats good. They say these woods are haunted by a blood sucking monster. travelers have a tendency to turn up on the edge of the forrest without any blood in them...but you know...somehow, they can walk, talk and live like everyone else....i wonder....."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas