Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Riddles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like riddles
  me too
  me three
View Results

Xenomorph Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:41 pm
leizlrox
Xenomorph Warrior
Magadei
Your nose

you got it right. Here is another one:

You are stuck in a solid gold box. The items that you only have with you is a baseball and a baseball bat. How do you get out using those 2 items?

this is just a guess..its a solid gold box, of its solid, then how could u get in it?

that is not really important, but my guess would be the box went over you? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:21 pm
Music Lover_12345
ok i know alot of good riddles heres one:

What is the one word that breaks when u say it?

Silence  

mods helper

Dani the Ordinary

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:16 am
Magadei
EvilAngel17
What force and strength cannot get through, I with a gentle touch can do.
And many in the street would stand, were I not a friend at hand.
What am I?
A giant?

Nope.

I forgot I posted this...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:27 pm
I've got a riddle! This is old though, so anyone should be able to get it...

There was a farmer who had to get across a river with a sheep, a wolf, and a barrel of lettuce. Now, he had a boat, but it could only carry two things at a time, himself and one of the objects he had to bring with him. He couldn't leave the sheep with the wolf, cause it would get eaten, and he couldn't leave the sheep with the lettuce, cause the lettuce would get eaten. How did he get across the river without the objects eating one another?  

-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:29 pm
Poettess
GOD??

I have no riddle
I just like to answer
I write poems
And have been published

Is it a pencil? or pen?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:46 pm

Mmkay, here's my riddle (actually, it's a bunch of questions, but whatever xD):

How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?

How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?

The lion king is hosting a conference, and all the animals in the kingdom are attending except for one. Which animal is not attending the conference?

On your way home from the conference, you come across a crocodile infested river. How do you get across?

User Image  

x RanDoM WoRd x

leizlrox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:37 am
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

There was a farmer who had to get across a river with a sheep, a wolf, and a barrel of lettuce. Now, he had a boat, but it could only carry two things at a time, himself and one of the objects he had to bring with him. He couldn't leave the sheep with the wolf, cause it would get eaten, and he couldn't leave the sheep with the lettuce, cause the lettuce would get eaten. How did he get across the river without the objects eating one another?

first he takes the sheep across, then goes back, takes the lettuce across, then takes the sheep back, then takes the wolf across, goes back and takes the sheep across the river. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:18 am
leizlrox
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

first he takes the sheep across, then goes back, takes the lettuce across, then takes the sheep back, then takes the wolf across, goes back and takes the sheep across the river. sweatdrop

See! I knew someone knew that old riddle! Okay here's a new one:

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?  

-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

mods helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:48 am
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-
leizlrox
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

I have no idea! heres my guess. Either shes going out with a dead guy or he has a brother that looks like him and then her and the brother go out  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:50 am
k heres a good riddle:

you peel the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, and throw away the inside. What am i?  

mods helper

-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:53 am
Music Lover_12345
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-
leizlrox
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

Finally, she hangs him.
How can this be?

I have no idea! heres my guess. Either shes going out with a dead guy or he has a brother that looks like him and then her and the brother go out

Nuh uh! Try again!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:17 am
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-
leizlrox
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

Finally, she hangs him.
How can this be?

'he didnt die?
she could shoot him in the foot...
a lot of people can hold there breath for 5 minutes...
if ur bein hung...u can get out without dieing, ive seen it done on TV  

wipeout4wh

kayladaflirt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:36 pm
Poettess
because gold is a soft metal compound all you have to do is repeatedly pound it with the baseball bat

now i have 4 for you

I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness. idk

What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten? flowers??

Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth. wind??

A hundred-year-old man and his head one night old. a new hought??

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:41 pm
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-
leizlrox
-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

Finally, she hangs him.
How can this be?

The woman is a photographer. She "shot" he husbands picture, held the picture under the water, then hung it up to dry.  

Dani the Ordinary

[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces